Websites Discussion

Talk about our websites Serato.com and Whitelabel.net
To talk about a Serato product such as Scratch Live or ITCH please find the appropriate forum area.

Classic section

Yeha 8:29 PM - 29 December, 2006
There are a lot of promo pools out there, but there is nowhere a classic section.
A section with old and classic trax would be real dope...
Talrinys 1:03 AM - 30 December, 2006
Oh hell yeah, gimme some Common Sense & KRS-One instrumentals & acapellas ;)
DJ KEVLAR 6:11 AM - 30 December, 2006
True to that! I dont see how the labels will benifit from it though as they are already popular to the consumers.
Serato, Forum Moderator
Sam 12:00 PM - 30 December, 2006
Remember this site is for promoting NEW releases.
Trakklaya 9:54 AM - 2 January, 2007
go check out my boy's site: www.throwbackhits.com DJ Trakklaya Bum Squad DJs Serato Pimps OKRP Radio Network www.bumsquaddjz.com
Doughboy 4:21 PM - 2 January, 2007
Just tried that throwback website...the temp access doesn't work and there's no info to click on to find out more about it. Just fyi.
GENASIDE 9:29 PM - 2 January, 2007
yeah no luck with the throwback site. but it would be nice to have classics to download .as i have not had much luck trying to find sites to purchase deep house /acid house from back in the day. so you have to pay top dolla for vinyl and then convert it .but this is a step in the right direction from serato good aftersales .but some electrolica would be nice breakbeat /d&B/hardcore/house please.............
Matt Hite 12:33 AM - 3 January, 2007
Quote:
There are a lot of promo pools out there, but there is nowhere a classic section.
A section with old and classic trax would be real dope...

Well, generally these things are set up to promote new tracks and artists... and not old ones... it's just the nature of the beast.

-M