Websites Discussion

Talk about our websites Serato.com and Whitelabel.net
To talk about a Serato product such as Scratch Live or ITCH please find the appropriate forum area.

whitelabel folder

ekalb 7:30 AM - 28 December, 2006
the tracks i download from here can i put them in the whitelabel folder and if so can i move the whitelabel folder to where i keep my other music files
Rob - Low 9:43 AM - 29 December, 2006
thats a good question. i was thinking of creating a whitelabel folder and importing that as a crate, and as i download more music ill just add to the folder/crate ..... any help anyone?
dj disturbed 3:32 PM - 29 December, 2006
^^ thats what i did... made a whitelable folder.. then made folders inside of that labled as "hip-hop" "R&B" "PoP" and "Rock" then download the files to the correct folder (i will proly also make a folder called new and download into that then put them into the folders from there). In serato have have crates labled HIP-HOP-wl, R&B-wl and so on along witth a master Whitelable crate so that i know what i have downloaded recently and then can move the files to my other crates as needed.
Rob - Low 7:26 AM - 3 January, 2007
if you are using windows xp-----> start>all programs>set programs access and defaults (all the way at the top of the column)
Funess 10:03 AM - 3 January, 2007
Can anyone help???

When i download from WhiteLabel the songs automatically download right into iTunes. I would like to be able to create a seperate folder other than my iTunes folder for all my WhiteLabel music to download to. Does anyone know how to do this? I'm assuming iTunes is set up as the default. Any help would be appreciated.
Matt Hite 5:04 PM - 3 January, 2007
You'd probably have to set up iTunes so it didn't manage your music collection. Not really that great of a solution, especially if you like iTunes to manage/sort your collection except for this one case.
dj cubicle 5:23 PM - 3 January, 2007
Funess,

Are you using firefox? If so, there's a default download folder option under Tools \ Options \ Main.
Funess 4:41 PM - 4 January, 2007
I am using this under the Mac OS X platform....looked through Firefox and the options are different. My tools tab doesn't have an options tab....??
Serato, Support
Matt G 10:42 PM - 4 January, 2007
In Firefox in OS X it's in Firefox -> Preferences -> Main.
dj cubicle 10:54 PM - 4 January, 2007
Stupid Macs. ;-)
yossarian 11:06 PM - 4 January, 2007
I created a Smart Playlist in iTunes. Alt+Apple+N. Then chose the "Comment" critereria and wrote "Downloaded from Whitelabel.net". I am not sure if it works with you cos I am using a German version of iTunes. Hope my English was good enough to explain it.

Whitelabel.net is a great idea btw. Thanks!