Serato Blog Comments

Comments for the Serato Blog

DJ Enferno on the Rane Sixty-Eight & The Bridge

8:46 PM, 23 Mar 2010
Discuss this blog entry here: serato.com
Lexdiggy 3:35 AM - 26 March, 2010
I agree with Enferno about the bridge pn sixty-eight and the fear of hitting cue point when using efxs on the 57.

Can't wait to sell my 57 and SL1 to "help" pay for my sixty-eight...lol
strategytunes 7:18 PM - 26 March, 2010
sick vic 8:43 PM - 31 March, 2010
what's cool about the new Rane SIXTY-EIGHT is the new 4 deck serato set up! it's easy to go from 2 to 4 decks seamlessly and still have full control of cue points, loops, and effects for each deck! very easy to learn and very fun! sounds great and still has the classic Rane crossfader feel!
livefast 7:34 AM - 26 April, 2010
yo inferno, you mention not having enough USB ports, check out "USB Hub"s, just make sure you get one thats USB2 & your just using it for controllers, not for yr sound card (or mixer with built in interface). & if people add 10 tracks they need to get schooled on conflicting frequencies! hahah peace
DjMrTwist 10:39 PM - 29 April, 2010
I still Use SL1 And if a dj needs more than that to Produce Any type of mix whether live or recorded than the dj's asking for the public to believe the skill level has been compromised
DjMrTwist 10:41 PM - 29 April, 2010
and I cant Understand the dj interviewed he has to learn to talk to the mic not on or around the mic
A.D.Stylez 3:16 AM - 1 May, 2010
Could'nt understand dude. I want to upload songs but need feedback. Have a great day n press play. www.reverbnation.com
Peace