DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

hahaha people are so stupid (jay-z conspiracy theories inside)

djaction 2:51 AM - 17 February, 2010
RogerRabbit 3:01 AM - 17 February, 2010
Can you say for sure that it's not true?
djaction 3:04 AM - 17 February, 2010
Quote:

yes.
djemkay 3:06 AM - 17 February, 2010
this shit is scary
Quote:
Quote:

yes.

lol
explain
RogerRabbit 3:17 AM - 17 February, 2010
Quote:
Quote:

yes.

Or you could be working with the people who posted the video and this could be just a clever post to disseminate the free manson story to the dj community.... Hmmmm...conspiracy theories!!!
djaction 3:19 AM - 17 February, 2010
do what thou wilt
DJ'Que 6:07 AM - 17 February, 2010
lmao
djchope 6:18 AM - 17 February, 2010
lol
look at his 3 last music videos
run this town
on to the next one
empire state of mind

also he did not participate on the "we are the world" track (i think thats the name)

hmmmm...
dammitt i want JIGGAA MAN back
djchope 6:23 AM - 17 February, 2010
actually there is a car in my apt. complex with the mason logo on his back lights...should i be worried?
hahaha no joke
DJ CISC0 4:02 PM - 17 February, 2010
It's not just Jay-Z. I wouldn't be surprised if Jay-Z sold his soul for the fame. Dude was thirsty for that fame since BIG and Pac died. Anyway, there's way too many "coincidences"- vigilantcitizen.com
Dj-M.Bezzle 4:06 PM - 17 February, 2010
jaz-z...your thinkin small potatos this goes all the way to the top

Watchwww.youtube.com

vigilantcitizen.com

www.homorazzi.com
ta2423 4:26 PM - 17 February, 2010
Guess Im blind... I dont care. If true he has alot to look forward to after death. We all know hell has alot to offer. I dont think cvg's are going to hold up well down there. Although I wouldnt mind doing that gig just once. I wonder what song would be the first? Any suggestions?
skratchworx 4:32 PM - 17 February, 2010
Or maybe blueprint refers to his plans for Hip Hop or his career. And to be precise, a blueprint is actually a large scale reproduction print from an original drawing. Real evidence that Jay Z copied his entire acts from someone. Or not.

That clip is just spinning numbers around into something that fits theories with ZERO evidence or fact. It's a heap of incoherent shouty crap spun together using a voice that makes it sound authoritative. But it's complete bollocks. What scares me is how many times the word "true" is used in the comments.

Too many weak minded people are losing themselves in this conspiracy stuff. There's way more important and very visible stuff closer to home to worry about than if Jigga man does secret handshakes or not.
skratchworx 4:34 PM - 17 February, 2010
Quote:
jaz-z...your thinkin small potatos this goes all the way to the top

Watchwww.youtube.com

vigilantcitizen.com

www.homorazzi.com

You're not taking this at all seriously. Well done.
Dj-M.Bezzle 4:36 PM - 17 February, 2010
Quote:

Too many weak minded people are losing themselves in this conspiracy stuff. There's way more important and very visible stuff closer to home to worry about than if Jigga man does secret handshakes or not.

lol too many people want life to really be like it is in the movies where theres conspiricy theorys and huge secrets ect ect....its not lifes generally borring and stuff DOES just happen for no reason sometimes
2Cuchi 4:45 PM - 17 February, 2010
that guy is smoking one of the best drug out there
vega 4:49 PM - 17 February, 2010
this is the second dumbest shit ever.... right after this:

Watchwww.youtube.com

this preacher is using straight up misinformation to deceive people in feeling some way about jay.. disgusting
RogerRabbit 5:11 PM - 17 February, 2010
Quote:

Translation - I am a jigga fanboy. I don't want to hear anything negative about him.
skratchworx 5:17 PM - 17 February, 2010
Quote:
Quote:

Translation - I am a jigga fanboy. I don't want to hear anything negative about him.

Your translation skills need some work. I said exactly what I meant and always do. No hidden meanings. I'm not a fan of Jay Z - at best I sort of like some of his music.
Dj-M.Bezzle 5:22 PM - 17 February, 2010
Quote:
Quote:

rogger...are you saying you buy this stuff???
nessa 5:49 PM - 17 February, 2010
I'm not really sure if this is on topic or not- however I will mention it.

It doesn't start nor does it end with Jay Z, Lady Gaga, Beyonce,Kanye, Pink, Rihanna etc. one way or another all these singers have freemason symbols in their music videos/lyrics. The music industry is owned by the bankers- as is mainstream TV and newspapers.

In simple terms- their agenda (people like david rockefeller/wall street etc) is to have a one world government. If you want more info I suggest you read about the new world order or even just watch the obama deception on youtube for a bit of an eye opener.

Sorry to go off topic to the jay z thing- but it goes deeper than jay z- he's nothing compared to the bigger picture of it all.

p.s. it does sound crazy- however if you are familiar with the Bilderberg group, the rockefellers, swin flu hoax and of course the truth about 911- this shouldn't be such a 'conspiracy.' It's not such a shock the government lie, deceive and want more control- is it?
J0be 5:59 PM - 17 February, 2010
I want my 7 minutes back
Dj-M.Bezzle 6:00 PM - 17 February, 2010
Quote:

It doesn't start nor does it end with Jay Z, Lady Gaga, Beyonce,Kanye, Pink, Rihanna etc. one way or another all these singers have freemason symbols in their music videos/lyrics. The music industry is owned by the bankers- as is mainstream TV and newspapers.

In simple terms- their agenda (people like david rockefeller/wall street etc) is to have a one world government. If you want more info I suggest you read about the new world order or even just watch the obama deception on youtube for a bit of an eye opener.

Sorry to go off topic to the jay z thing- but it goes deeper than jay z- he's nothing compared to the bigger picture of it all.

p.s. it does sound crazy- however if you are familiar with the Bilderberg group, the rockefellers, swin flu hoax and of course the truth about 911- this shouldn't be such a 'conspiracy.' It's not such a shock the government lie, deceive and want more control- is it?

ive studied all those topics hardcore (i was big into researching consipicys theorys and supernatural before i found this forum to kill time in) and its all ridiculous, you can link anything in the worl to anything else with general statments implied facts coincidences and basic nontruths
Dj-M.Bezzle 6:00 PM - 17 February, 2010
Quote:
I want my 7 minutes back

7?? im on video 8 i want my hour back!!
RogerRabbit 6:09 PM - 17 February, 2010
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

My thing is not dismiss something as false without having counter proof. That's my stance. I have seen some variations of this video about jay z since sometime last year. My reaction was hmmm interesting - remained neutral - not this is bullshit & lies or jay z is a devil worshiper - just this is interesting.

But for the people who say it's not true my question is - Where is your proof that is not true?
Dj-M.Bezzle 6:09 PM - 17 February, 2010
dude is good at doing what he does (the guy who made the video) but its the comments that turn my stomach, these are the same idiots who will try to get palin elected as president
Dj-M.Bezzle 6:16 PM - 17 February, 2010
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

My thing is not dismiss something as false without having counter proof. That's my stance. I have seen some variations of this video about jay z since sometime last year. My reaction was hmmm interesting - remained neutral - not this is bullshit & lies or jay z is a devil worshiper - just this is interesting.

But for the people who say it's not true my question is - Where is your proof that is not true?

im not saying its "not true" but the plotholes in the "facts" are very obvious and held together with assumptions and misinformation, for example the host says that the title "We Run This Town" , the word "town" is slang for city and the We represents the multiple form of the egyptian gods so together it means lucifer runs this city.....1st off the title is not WE RUN THIS TOWN, its RUN THIS TOWN, and where is the facutal connection that WE stands for the egyptian gods and not...hmm i dont know..the 3 people in the video who are at the top of the rap game like the acutual song lyrics reflect
3rd i dont see where he connects the ncient greek gods with lucifer, its 2 different belief structures that occured durring 2 different times
Dj-M.Bezzle 6:19 PM - 17 February, 2010
excuse me the ancient egyptian gods with lucifer
billycuts 6:26 PM - 17 February, 2010
That video was some of the most retarded shit I've ever seen. It seems a lot of people lack the skills necessary for critical thought...
Dj-M.Bezzle 6:33 PM - 17 February, 2010
heres another example, the host says that if you pause the video and annalise rihannas outfil it contains a same pattern as the outfit worn by the beetles on their sargent pepper CD, on that cd is a series of cardboard cutouts of people they admired and on the left hand corner in the back is radical thinker oliver cromwell....the lyric from sargent pepper says 20 years ago srgt pepper taught the band to play, the cd was releasd 20 years after cromwell died so he MUST be srgt pepper which means their satinists and that rihannas outfit is a representation of the rejection of light and pushing young kids to worship lucifer

now in that 2 minute speal how many random innferences and assumptions did he make that hold no logical connections to each other but are presented as obvious facts
Dj-M.Bezzle 6:44 PM - 17 February, 2010
Quote:

though as an avid pastafarian i do respect you for that statment
dj lad 6:44 PM - 17 February, 2010
It's the dumbest shit I've ever seen. It's just horrible.
Dj-M.Bezzle 6:45 PM - 17 February, 2010
Quote:
It's the dumbest shit I've ever seen. It's just horrible.

not half as dumb as the comments, by video 10 people are literally scared and freaking out in the comments
skratchworx 7:10 PM - 17 February, 2010
To say it's not true? That comes down to the entirely grabbing at straws methodology and extremely tenuous linking of twisted facts into something that has no substance.

For all we know, Jay Z could be the Grand Architect. But I think we need just a tad more evidence (well actually any evidence) before declaring him evil. Can you imagine going to court with that video as the sole case for the prosecution?
CMOS 7:16 PM - 17 February, 2010
LOL@ This. Here ill create my own conspiracy for yall:

He looks like Joe Camel, hes funded by Big Tobacco.

Discuss.
skratchworx 7:31 PM - 17 February, 2010
It took me 2 minutes to find "evidence" on the internet linking Camel Cigarettes, Bilderberg and Al Qaeda. I've probably keyworded myself onto some kind of watch list now.
DJ CISC0 7:43 PM - 17 February, 2010
Quote:

+1 Obama Deception was good and Fall Of The Republic is also good....a lot of info in those docs.
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:20 PM - 17 February, 2010
a little bit off subject but ive done some research about NWO and all sorts of consipracy theorys and end of time studys, and im left wondering....would a 1 world government or having 1 world wide accepted currency really be such a bad thing?? In all the conspiracys theory storys they warn agaisnt this but ive never read what would be so bad about this...especially viewing the problems we are having in current times almost all stemming from governments either not functioning correctly or not getting along on the same ideas.
Ghostship 8:32 PM - 17 February, 2010
what we really have to be scare about is how many people buy in this bsh*t hahaha
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:57 PM - 17 February, 2010
lol im watching the rest of this guys videos, im on one now where hes accusing the pope of being a satanist and being one of the leader members of the illumanati and using micheal jacksons death as a cover up for begining the new world order
ManniMiami 11:30 PM - 17 February, 2010
the end is near ....so beware !
besides i got confidential information that the whole 9-11 thing is the devils masterplan or "blueprint" to introduce the new porsche #10.
we all know it`s a hell of a ride ...

btw: whats the current market rate 4 gold ?
Dj-M.Bezzle 11:34 PM - 17 February, 2010
Quote:

btw: whats the current market rate 4 gold ?

no clue but he keeps talking about how the new world order wants to create a new universal monetary system so im guessing the exchange rate on the dollar going to heaven isnt to great
dj lad 11:44 PM - 17 February, 2010
You guys do know this all ties back to antisemitism, right?
Dj-M.Bezzle 11:47 PM - 17 February, 2010
Quote:

jay z's antisemitic now? it just dosent stop!
dj cubicle 12:13 AM - 18 February, 2010
Quote:
It took me 2 minutes to find "evidence" on the internet linking Camel Cigarettes, Bilderberg and Al Qaeda. I've probably keyworded myself onto some kind of watch list now.

No worse than the one I'm sure I'm on for checking Mein Kampf out of the library when I was a kid.
nessa 3:19 AM - 18 February, 2010
Quote:
a little bit off subject but ive done some research about NWO and all sorts of consipracy theorys and end of time studys, and im left wondering....would a 1 world government or having 1 world wide accepted currency really be such a bad thing?? In all the conspiracys theory storys they warn agaisnt this but ive never read what would be so bad about this...especially viewing the problems we are having in current times almost all stemming from governments either not functioning correctly or not getting along on the same ideas.

Most, if not all, states in the US are slowly becoming police states- as well as the UK. These fake 'war on terror' acts are just to get us willing and wanting bigger government/bigger accounts of security for 'our own good.' People are catching on to these staged attacks though- big reason why they are cracking down and filtering the internet- so anything the gov. dont want us to see- they will block it. Freedom of speech?

The new currency isn't just going to be another paper- the goal is to physically chip people (rfid chip) which many consider it the mark of the beast. They are saying it's to store health care information but it's also a tracking device and will replace money. If you don't get chipped- you can't buy or sell. So, no! This one world government is no way a good idea- it gives the 1% sitting at the top complete control over us.

Sorry to be off topic to the Jay Z topic. But it's not even about Jay's involved. I really doubt he has anything to do with decision making or anything remotely important- he's just a pawn being used. My point- I'm not trying to convince you of anything lol it all sounds pretty crazy- until you forget everything you have been told was reality and you find the answers and who really is incharge yourself. Don't believe everything the government tells you- we all know the system is corrupt.
SteadFast 4:26 AM - 18 February, 2010
Quote:

Totally man, thats why hitler wasn't such a bad guy right? He was just trying to get this world all on the same page no biggie. Speaking of biggie and hitler have you seen this one?
Watchwww.youtube.com
lost vegas 6:31 AM - 18 February, 2010
It's sad when religion and stupidity melt into bullshit like this...it blows my mind that anyone on this earth believes ANY of this crap.
Nicky Blunt 8:26 AM - 18 February, 2010
Totally man, thats why hitler wasn't such a bad guy right? He was just trying to get this world all on the same page no biggie. Speaking of biggie and hitler have you seen this one?Watchwww.youtube.com

hahaha that video is gold!!!!
the_black_one 10:10 AM - 18 February, 2010
lol
Dj-M.Bezzle 2:34 PM - 18 February, 2010
Quote:
Quote:

Totally man, thats why hitler wasn't such a bad guy right? He was just trying to get this world all on the same page no biggie. Speaking of biggie and hitler have you seen this one?
Watchwww.youtube.com Watchwww.youtube.com

when i say a one world government im not saying 1 country go all alexander the great or hitler and take it by force to rule, im sayin an organised democratic body consisting or representitives from all the countryies who can come up with decessions that are in the best intrest of the world instead of everyone putting their country first
Dj-M.Bezzle 2:46 PM - 18 February, 2010
Quote:
Quote:

Most, if not all, states in the US are slowly becoming police states- as well as the UK. These fake 'war on terror' acts are just to get us willing and wanting bigger government/bigger accounts of security for 'our own good.' People are catching on to these staged attacks though- big reason why they are cracking down and filtering the internet- so anything the gov. dont want us to see- they will block it. Freedom of speech?

The new currency isn't just going to be another paper- the goal is to physically chip people (rfid chip) which many consider it the mark of the beast. They are saying it's to store health care information but it's also a tracking device and will replace money. If you don't get chipped- you can't buy or sell. So, no! This one world government is no way a good idea- it gives the 1% sitting at the top complete control over us.

Sorry to be off topic to the Jay Z topic. But it's not even about Jay's involved. I really doubt he has anything to do with decision making or anything remotely important- he's just a pawn being used. My point- I'm not trying to convince you of anything lol it all sounds pretty crazy- until you forget everything you have been told was reality and you find the answers and who really is incharge yourself. Don't believe everything the government tells you- we all know the system is corrupt.

your thinking in conspiracy theory terms im dealing with the facts, www.bloomberg.com thats what their proposing the new world wide currency to be, its not a chip or the mark of the beast or any of that hooey

What i think is hilarious about people who thnk like this is that their hipocrits, they say "dont believe what the government tells you open your eyes dont follow blindly" then you ask them where they got their information and its oh some guy told me about a site on the internet so it MUST be correct lol, the acutual holes in the plot are HUGEE if yopu just take the time to look at them, for example this is supposed to be this big government conspiracy.....have you looked at the government latley they cant even come to an agreement to give themselves pay raises, you say its this huge government secret, have you seen these guys get get caught stealing, with hookers, having gay sex, taking bribes, doing drugs every day, almost every day they get caught doing dumb shit and they throw each other under the bus every day but your saying that they are acutually this super organised and efficient machine capable of organising a world wide scheme without ANYONE finding out. You mention the internet being cencored, if they were true all these conspiracy sites would be blocked and not widley avaliable like they are now, so even if they were blocking important info since the info your referring to is widley avaliable it must not be anywhere near the truth, plus if the government was intervening and doing all this stuff not only would they have to keep the secret but all the people and companys they used to impliment this would also have to keep the secret so basically what your suggesting is that 75% of the population is involved in a "secret conspiracty" designed to take freedoms you really dont have in the 1st place.
G_illn 2:59 PM - 18 February, 2010
holy fuck you people are bored.
G_illn 3:02 PM - 18 February, 2010
i can't even watch this bullshit for more then 3 seconds. go out there and get money, you have to much time.
Dj-M.Bezzle 3:03 PM - 18 February, 2010
Quote:
i can't even watch this bullshit for more then 3 seconds. go out there and get money, you have to much time.

im gettin money while watching it lol
djaction 3:06 PM - 18 February, 2010
nessa 4:26 PM - 18 February, 2010
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

your thinking in conspiracy theory terms im dealing with the facts, www.bloomberg.com thats what their proposing the new world wide currency to be, its not a chip or the mark of the beast or any of that hooey

What i think is hilarious about people who thnk like this is that their hipocrits, they say "dont believe what the government tells you open your eyes dont follow blindly" then you ask them where they got their information and its oh some guy told me about a site on the internet so it MUST be correct lol, the acutual holes in the plot are HUGEE if yopu just take the time to look at them, for example this is supposed to be this big government conspiracy.....have you looked at the government latley they cant even come to an agreement to give themselves pay raises, you say its this huge government secret, have you seen these guys get get caught stealing, with hookers, having gay sex, taking bribes, doing drugs every day, almost every day they get caught doing dumb shit and they throw each other under the bus every day but your saying that they are acutually this super organised and efficient machine capable of organising a world wide scheme without ANYONE finding out. You mention the internet being cencored, if they were true all these conspiracy sites would be blocked and not widley avaliable like they are now, so even if they were blocking important info since the info your referring to is widley avaliable it must not be anywhere near the truth, plus if the government was intervening and doing all this stuff not only would they have to keep the secret but all the people and companys they used to impliment this would also have to keep the secret so basically what your suggesting is that 75% of the population is involved in a "secret conspiracty" designed to take freedoms you really dont have in the 1st place.

um, im not thinking "in conspiracy theory terms." The bilderberg group is fact. David Rockefeller flat out says he wants to depopulate the world. There are secret societies- skull and bones ring a bell? You don't have to believe anything you can't see- but the Rockefeller's aren't exactly hiding their goal- oh and some guy from the internet didn't tell me that- he said it in his own book and speeches.

Also, you said why don't the government block sites like that if they were true- well- major sites like infowars.com and prisonplanet.com are now blacklisted in many parts of the world and are on the US blacklist sheet for the new internet they wanna put into place.

You should also do some actual research about the RFID chips, how they are marketing them and what, in the wrong hands, can mean for anybody with it inside them. If you idea of freedom involves a chip/tracking device in you- then I guess we just have different views.
Dj-M.Bezzle 4:39 PM - 18 February, 2010
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

um, im not thinking "in conspiracy theory terms." The bilderberg group is fact. David Rockefeller flat out says he wants to depopulate the world. There are secret societies- skull and bones ring a bell? You don't have to believe anything you can't see- but the Rockefeller's aren't exactly hiding their goal- oh and some guy from the internet didn't tell me that- he said it in his own book and speeches.

Also, you said why don't the government block sites like that if they were true- well- major sites like infowars.com and prisonplanet.com are now blacklisted in many parts of the world and are on the US blacklist sheet for the new internet they wanna put into place.

You should also do some actual research about the RFID chips, how they are marketing them and what, in the wrong hands, can mean for anybody with it inside them. If you idea of freedom involves a chip/tracking device in you- then I guess we just have different views.

i was saying you were speaking in conspiracy terms about the global currency and i provided a news story with the acutual facts, your doing what conspiracy theorists love to do wich is take 2 things and magically connect them...i asked if a world currency was a bad thing and your replay is "The new currency isn't just going to be another paper- the goal is to physically chip people (rfid chip) which many consider it the mark of the beast. They are saying it's to store health care information but it's also a tracking device and will replace money".....the RFID chips isnt made to replace money, and as i said i linked the article with the facual propoeed world currency that is definatley NOT a microchip....your resopnce is " The bilderberg group is fact" which is something i was neither talking about or referring to, so your trying to debunk my argument by proving facts that werent even in the original argument. You also changed your story from "they are cracking down and filtering the internet- so anything the gov. dont want us to see- they will block it. Freedom of speech" to "- major sites like infowars.com and prisonplanet.com are now blacklisted in many parts of the world and are on the US blacklist sheet for the new internet they wanna put into place" so its NOT blocked in the US which means our goverment is what, not capable of blocking a site? The places where this info is blocked are in places where you dont have free speech anyways, yes in communist china the site is blocked, so is porn does that mean theres a high world wode government conspiract (which for some reason is only taking root in "some countries") to keep porn from the masses to stop us from reproducing and them to take over the world? You also throw in the fact " David Rockefeller flat out says he wants to depopulate the world. " ok so do i how does that link us to a vast governemnt conspiracy that starts at the begnining of civilization. How about this" There are secret societies- skull and bones ring a bell? " yes skull and crossbones rings a bell they made a fucking movie about it so how "secret" is that societey. Just because members of a group wont dont mass publish everything they do doesnt make them a hiden agenda organization bend on world domination. Its all assumptions and loosly tied connections. Another example "You should also do some actual research about the RFID chips, how they are marketing them and what, in the wrong hands, can mean for anybody with it inside them. " This is a true statment, the same thing can be said about a box cutter or a pair of scissors, in the wrong hands they can be a deadly weapon, does that mean the people who make scissors are involved in a mass conspiracy that started at the dawn of time bend in destroying the masses? How about this "some guy from the internet didn't tell me that- he said it in his own book and speeches." so some guy from the internet DID tell you about it but instead of getting if for free he got you to spend money on a book for the information,,,,THERES the guy you want to watch, the guy taking your money to tell you that all these other people are out to get you
Dj-M.Bezzle 4:45 PM - 18 February, 2010
and its all well and good that you believe these things but the problems occur when dumb people start to listen to you, yes they are creating a chip that implants in your skin that can detect any anomolies including cancer aids diabeties ect ect on the onset of the diesease and transmit the data to a medical professional so you can get treatment early enough to possibly stop it, this is going to save TONS of lives but large section of the population is going to raise hell against this optional device because they think the government is going to use it to track them down and force them into servatude.....heres the fact of the matter the government dosent give 2 shits about you the members are fucking rich and can do whatever they want to do now, they dotn need nor do they give 2 shits about what your doing cause odds are you really NOT that important in the grand scheme of things, you say the world government means 1% of the popultaion controls you, guess what it already does
Dj-M.Bezzle 4:50 PM - 18 February, 2010
if you HAVE to live life in conspiracys try this one on for size, the governemnt LOVES it when you guys go looking for conspiracys because while your trying to figure out which alien race is secretly putting mind control substances in pop tarts or when the race of people who live under the artic ice is going to rise from their subteranian relm and demand supremacy, the real government is sending US soldiers to their deaths for oil, making legislation that puts huge sums of money in their and their friends pockets, cheating on their wives, doing drugs, and all kinda of other basically fucked up and irresponsible shit. All the research and effort put into the bird brane theories could be spent looking for ways to fix our system and put smart people in power instead of finding shadow men to point the finger at and blame for all of our problems
nessa 4:57 PM - 18 February, 2010
I'm not gonna have this back and forth anymore- you have your views and I have mine. The only things i just wanna clarify are ; I didn't buy his book- it was a direct quote from his book when I was reading some article about him. And also, I don't consider Australia/New Zealand communist countries (which those sites were blocked in many parts of the countries) Anyways.
Dj-M.Bezzle 4:59 PM - 18 February, 2010
Quote:
didn't buy his book- it was a direct quote from his book when I was reading some article about him..

was that article on the internet?
Dj-M.Bezzle 5:01 PM - 18 February, 2010
awsome quote froma member of the bilderberg group

Quote:

In 2005 the then chairman Etienne Davignon discussed these accusations with the BBC.

It is unavoidable and it doesn't matter. There will always be people who believe in conspiracies but things happen in a much more incoherent fashion...When people say this is a secret government of the world I say that if we were a secret government of the world we should be bloody ashamed of ourselves.
latindj 5:02 PM - 18 February, 2010
Quote:
I dont think cvg's are going to hold up well down there. Although I wouldnt mind doing that gig just once. I wonder what song would be the first? Any suggestions?

the roof is on fire
hells bells
fire burning
disco inferno
SteadFast 5:09 PM - 18 February, 2010
lol that tupac one was great!
Dj-M.Bezzle 5:10 PM - 18 February, 2010
people want the world to be interesting SOOOO bad
SteadFast 5:23 PM - 18 February, 2010
did you know 2pac is still alive?
Dj-M.Bezzle 5:24 PM - 18 February, 2010
ya he was at mardis gras last year
DJ'Que 5:27 PM - 18 February, 2010
you do know that the rock symbol is a pu&^y Thing right.
Dj-M.Bezzle 5:31 PM - 18 February, 2010
well he jacked it from the deltas
DJkahar aka Skyscraper 6:40 PM - 18 February, 2010
GTFOH. These cats have way to much freakin time on their hands. This is how i see it. The Black Album was going to be his so called last album. It was probably his most personal album. Basically on that album he was sayin goodbye to the game, settling beefs. Hence the title "The Black Album". Black kinda represents death or the end, which is what he was doing, going out on top of his game. Why would he name it Blueprint III if he was retiring.

Kingdom Come album was kinda like his comeback album. Like he was comming back to save hip hop, which needed saving and still does. It did ok commercially because everybody was like me, they were so excited that Jay-Z was back and this album was gonna be fire!! But every DJ in here and Jay-Z himself knows that that album was his weakest album ever .

Of course American Gangsta was a soundtrack album. Where he continued to declare war on these wack ass rappers today. I think it was a underrated album. Then you have the Blueprint 3. I feel like this album is Jay-Z's sorry album. Like thanks for stickin with me all this time and supportin me, which you can hear from some of the songs. All of his Blueprint Albums are classics. So the fans are gonna subconsciously think like "Jay is commin out with The Blueprint 3?? This shit is gonna be hot!" And I think it is. Definitely the best since the Black album.

In those eight years he wasn't fuckin studyin to be a "Master Mason" or "Worshipful Master" or whatever that bullshit is. He's been gettin paid! He was touring, he was the new president of Def Jam. Startin his own record label. He's been overseeing his Rocawear brand, he's got his 40/40 Club where he's been expanding to different cities. He's part owner of the Nets where I hear he's trying to move to Brooklyn. I was also just reading that he's involved with Budweiser Select and investing in hotel real estate in New York.

Not to mention he's wifed the hottest chick in the game wearin his chain, that's right HOV! So you know she takes up some of his time. You really thing he's got time to be building a Satanic Cult? GTFOH

There's my 2 cents..............continue.
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:44 PM - 18 February, 2010
what i think is really funney is they went through all this to "prove he worshops satan" when there are artists out there with huge followings that openly claim the same thing who they dont talk about lol
DJ Alkemy 7:49 PM - 18 February, 2010
What a complete load of shite..ask me for proof?..Im still waiting on that robot sounding mother fucker for some proof!..that video was just a whole load of mumbo jumbo mixed in with some numbers and religious references?...A person who is versed in symbalism would pick so many holes in his theory, quite easily. Hell, if I typed a bunch of random shit into google Im sure there would be a link somewhere along the line...But most importantly, who gives a flying fuck...Jay-Z worships satan?...what a numnut!...If I had Beyonce and his money I could think of better things to do with my time, fuck satan....and to those clowns on Youtube acting like its an earth shattering video...get a job!..its always easier to brainwash unemployed inbreds...Jerry Springer was doing it for years!
djaction 7:53 PM - 18 February, 2010
Taylor Swift. A taylor creates clothing. A creator is a maker, someone that constructs thing. Something that is constructed needs an ARCHITECT. A GRAND ARCHITECT follows the blueprints for the NEW WORLD ORDER. The NEW WORLD ORDER was a wrestling group that featured HOLLYWOOD Hulk Hogan. Hulk Hogan is the antichrist.
dj lad 7:56 PM - 18 February, 2010
Quote:
Quote:

jay z's antisemitic now? it just dosent stop!

Did I say that?
Gor 7:56 PM - 18 February, 2010
and Mr. T is our saviour?
DJ Alkemy 8:00 PM - 18 February, 2010
Jay-Z: I would like to thank god (no hint of irony)
Kanye (interupting): Jay-Z, Im really happy for you, Im a let you finish..but Bone Thugs are the most devil worshipping rappers of all time!
Booyah 8:29 PM - 18 February, 2010
Quote:
It's not just Jay-Z. I wouldn't be surprised if Jay-Z sold his soul for the fame. Dude was thirsty for that fame since BIG and Pac died. Anyway, there's way too many "coincidences"- vigilantcitizen.com

+1 Do you notice how he always references himself as the best and the king. neither BIG or Pac ever had to say such things and they were proclaimed the best by the people not themselves, that holds alot of weight in itself! till this day he could never touch BIG lyrically of Pac poetically. Lyrically you have to rewind most of BIG music just get what he said on like 90% of his songs and Pac's music touched you, people could really relate to his struggle! Jay Z? he's his own hype man, Big never got ate by a featured on a track and he out rhymed NAS in the SOURCE Awards battle they had back in the 90's! jay need to stop feeling himself so much STRAIGHT HOMO!
dj_soo 8:31 PM - 18 February, 2010
lol this thread is hilarious.
djaction 8:37 PM - 18 February, 2010
I created a monster
djaction 8:37 PM - 18 February, 2010
HOV!
RogerRabbit 8:46 PM - 18 February, 2010
Quote:

Yes it is. Some dj's are so passionate about jay z - some sound like they would give him a bj if he asked....
DJ Alkemy 8:54 PM - 18 February, 2010
Quote:
Quote:

Yes it is. Some dj's are so passionate about jay z - some sound like they would give him a bj if he asked....

Yeah...but the funniest ones are the pea brains who believe or even entertain the ideas on that video like...um...ooops
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:58 PM - 18 February, 2010
Quote:
HOV!

im suprised the dude in the video didnt touch on this....jay-z s alias..HOVA lol
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:59 PM - 18 February, 2010
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Yeah...but the funniest ones are the pea brains who believe or even entertain the ideas on that video like...um...ooops

ya see i acutually have some respect for the dude who made the video he obviously put in some work and critical thinking over this, though hes an idiot i applaud him....now the people who blindly believe him they make my stomach turn
RogerRabbit 9:02 PM - 18 February, 2010
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I guess we know who will be first on line on their knees...
DJ Alkemy 9:05 PM - 18 February, 2010
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Yeah...YA MAMMA!!...OOOhhh...how did you not see that coming!
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:05 PM - 18 February, 2010
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Yeah...YA MAMMA!!...OOOhhh...how did you not see that cuming!

i bet she did though.....ON HER FACE!!!
RogerRabbit 9:17 PM - 18 February, 2010
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Oh somebody getting upset over jay z - how touching..... So My mamma got first, ok she liked him more than ya, but don't worry no one else will take your spot...
DJ Alkemy 9:24 PM - 18 February, 2010
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Oh somebody getting upset over jay z - how touching..... So My mamma got first, ok she liked him more than ya, but don't worry no one else will take your spot...

Are you a retard?..Im not even a Jay-Z fan lol..I just find it hillarious that you can entertain this drivel..I guess we know who is first in line when it comes to sparkly pointy hats with a gigantic D on them though eh.
sacrilicious 9:55 PM - 18 February, 2010
This is the wrong Jay-Z conspiracy theory.

He's actually God (and Kanye is Jesus). It makes sense if you look at how he runs shit and posturers and if you listen to his lyrics.
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:58 PM - 18 February, 2010
Quote:
This is the wrong Jay-Z conspiracy theory.

He's actually God (and Kanye is Jesus). It makes sense if you look at how he runs shit and posturers and if you listen to his lyrics.

acutually it was explained in the video that he wants to be satan because satan acutually wants to be god and imitates him to try and fool you by being like him........damn it sac werent you paying attn
RogerRabbit 9:58 PM - 18 February, 2010
Retard hmmm. Maybe you should take a couple courses in philosopy since your having a hard time understanding my point of view... Go back to the top and read my posts. You or no one else in the thread had proved that statements made in the video are false. The only general argument, is you got to be an idiot if you believe this. Fact is there are hundreds of people who are satanist. Could jay z be one, sure possibly?

Once again - Can anyone present any real evidence that he is not? Do some research, debunk these claims. I can put money on the table that one one here can!
Dj-M.Bezzle 10:00 PM - 18 February, 2010
Quote:
You or no one else in the thread had proved that statements made in the video are false. The only general argument, is you got to be an idiot if you believe this. Fact is there are hundreds of people who are satanist. Could jay z be one, sure possibly?

Once again - Can anyone present any real evidence that he is not? Do some research, debunk these claims. I can put money on the table that one one here can!

ummm i didnt prove it false but i pointed out there are in fact made up facts in the video

Quote:

im not saying its "not true" but the plotholes in the "facts" are very obvious and held together with assumptions and misinformation, for example the host says that the title "We Run This Town" , the word "town" is slang for city and the We represents the multiple form of the egyptian gods so together it means lucifer runs this city.....1st off the title is not WE RUN THIS TOWN, its RUN THIS TOWN, and where is the facutal connection that WE stands for the egyptian gods and not...hmm i dont know..the 3 people in the video who are at the top of the rap game like the acutual song lyrics reflect
3rd i dont see where he connects the ancient egyptian gods with lucifer, its 2 different belief structures that occured durring 2 different times
Dj-M.Bezzle 10:02 PM - 18 February, 2010
by proving that the facts that make up the speakers arguments are incorrect and dont hold water i dont necessarily disprove his theroy but i do take away the arguments validitity
Dj-M.Bezzle 10:03 PM - 18 February, 2010
dont know why this came into my head at this point in time but i think it applys

Gin Rummy: I always say the absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence.
Riley: What?
Gin Rummy: Simply because you don't have evidence that something does exist does not mean you have evidence of something that doesn't exist.
Gin Rummy: What country are you from?
Gin Rummy: 'What' ain't no country I ever heard of! They speak English in 'What'?
Gin Rummy: English, motherfucker! Do you speak it?
Riley: Yeah.
Gin Rummy: So you understand the words I'm saying to you!
Riley: Yeah.
Gin Rummy: Well, what I'm saying is that there are known knowns and that there are known unknowns. But there are also unknown unknowns; things we don't know that we don't know.
Gin Rummy: Say what again! Say what again! I dare you! I double dare you, motherfucker! Say what one more time!
sacrilicious 10:20 PM - 18 February, 2010
Quote:
Retard hmmm. Maybe you should take a couple courses in philosopy since your having a hard time understanding my point of view... Go back to the top and read my posts. You or no one else in the thread had proved that statements made in the video are false. The only general argument, is you got to be an idiot if you believe this. Fact is there are hundreds of people who are satanist. Could jay z be one, sure possibly?

The onus lays with proving Jay-Z is a satanist, not refuting it.
Dj-M.Bezzle 10:23 PM - 18 February, 2010
Quote:
Quote:

its like saying roger rabbit is defending jay z, jay z is a satonist, therefor roger is a satanist......what oh ok jay z is not a satonist, well you still havent proved riger rabbit is not a satonist
dj_soo 12:13 AM - 19 February, 2010
lol. It's up to the people making the wild claims to come up with proof that their theories are true. Proof - not conjecture, speculation, or circumstantial data.
DJ Alkemy 1:29 AM - 19 February, 2010
Quote:

I cant believe Im still debating about this horse-shit but like I said, give me some creditable evidence, ACTUAL proof that he is a satanist firstly, not some lame THEORY. Thats the key word here, THEORY. Isaac Newton had a theory and when I jump up and then come back down I think "hey, that guy was right", so until I see Jay-Z about to sacrifice a virgin "ho" (Im probably gonna be told that this is a myth of satanists but it's just me keeping in line with the farcicle nature of this thread) then Im gonna have a hard job being convinced. Hey, I have a theory that if you smack a dunce upside the head hard enough, maybe, just maybe they see sense. We will just have to wait and see on that one though. Now Im out of this thread because it is absolute bollocks, plain and simple.
AKIEM 11:10 AM - 19 February, 2010
notes as I watch the videos:

KRS made an album called The Blueprint - I dont think he was a Freemason.

9 is not the ONLY sacred FM number

Ritual Decapitation has always been an Islamic or Mid-East tradition that was symbolically adopted by Freemasons especially for the higher Islamic degrees. The ritual decapitation of Berg was probably only a coincident that mirrors Freemasonic symbolism and NOT a signal to "start" - why would a start signal be needed?

According to the Christian Bible Jesus taught the prayer:
Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy Kingdom come,
thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.

Jay-Z does in fact style himself as God "J-Hova" and was def starting a new "kingdom" with his new album - ending "retirement" - becoming prez of Def Jam, and so on. So "Kingdom Come" is an association with Jesus, not the Devil (unless he believes they are one in the same). Still JAHOVA is the father of Jesus so... I think this guy found the wrong Bible passage.

The #11 - You cant just read one occult book, find the meaning of something and think that would apply across all belief systems and to Jay as well. Probably and more likely Jay was being dramatic in releasing the album on 9/11

The serpent did tell the truth, she did not die, and her eyes were open - good thing for us or we wouldnt even be here I guess.

"3" Pretty sure that the Egyptians were not the FIRST or ONLY to ever scratch three lines in a wall to represent 3. Giant leap, and another to associate that with the Egyptian Triad - this is terrible reasoning. Also the Egyptians used vertical lines, not horizontal lines. The symbol -3- comes from Arabic numerals, which came from Hindi numerals (horizontal lines) - which came from Iranian and so on...

"WE" = Egyptian Triad ???????? LOL

He starts talking too fast about Crowley and not making sense....

There is always an open Bible at Freemason ceremonies, and the Law of Moses (10 commandments) play an important roll and several of the ceremonies.

his video breakdown:
MAN he is reading WAAAAAAAAY too much into each little frame.

I do not see anything

He mispronounces Benjamin Creme, its not "cream" it rhymes with "them".

He has an interesting point about the extreme cultural pervasiveness of the Skull & Bones symbol. I started using this symbol myself back in the late nineties in association with a "pirate theology" anti-riaa and other rebel type shit. This is a good thing to read www.hermetic.com But I dont use it anymore because its too trendy. I dont see how he just jumbles it with 666 tho

Anarchy is more about the fight against an organized government, its not exclusively against a Christian Governance - there are and have been plenty of Christian revolutionaries and even Anarchist.

LOL Rihanas costume relates to the Beatles instead of whatever type 1700s military style - (or just any marching band in general)

LOL six seconds equates to six knocks? LOL
for real this guy is just making shit up now

Im sure his heart is in the right place but....

Hey- he is wearing a green shirt. Green = Money
And "the love of money is the root of all Evil." Im sure this guy loves himself so he is the root of Evil. And I can prove it. His video is in 11 parts - thats an occult number. And he appears in only two segments, thats symbolizes occult duality. And 2-11=9, so you get him appearing at the first and the last = 2 and whats left is 9/11! And he himself breaks down 9/11 as he is appearing in it. And his movie starts and ends with himself as if he were trying to be the Alpha and the Omega, but since he is fake you can tell who he +really is+ dunt dunt dunt daahhh - you guessed it - Satan. And who wears a baldhead? Skinheads who worship a swastika sun symbol of Lucifer. And he looks like a Pharoh - who were pagan devil worshipers. Obviously this guy is fake who want to trick you into believing he is good when he is actually evil.

Facts:

Jay-Z has also always been associated with Five Percenters - Big Daddy Kane put him on tour.

Jay-Z was affiliated or a member Ansar Islam, Brooklyn. This organization changed its name many times, moved to GA and is now known as Holy Tabernacle Ministries. The HTM appropriates lots of different religious and esoteric systems. From Hebrew, Christian symbolism, Islamic, Kemet (ancient egypt) Moorish Science, Nation Of Islam, Five Percent, and yes Freemasonic. There was something called 'The Ancient Mystic Order of the HTM' (or something like that) and they wore the fez, the apron, the jewels, the lodge, - all the high level Mason regalia (although I doubt they would be allowed in a Freemason Lodge).

Thing is Jay-Z does not have to be a Freemason to have knowledge of these things. And if he did become a Mason, you could probably just ask him - because generally they do not hide the fact that they are a Mason (unless there is some strong anti-mason movement at the time)

You want to see a Freemasonic rap group? Lords Of the Underground, they were Masons. Probably Prince Hall Masons.

As far as being a Satanist, I dont see evidence for it, especially not this video. Maybe he is - but isnt being a money-hungry drug dealing alleged murderer bad enough? maybe not.

So maybe he is a Freemason - this video proves nothing.
Maybe he is a Satanist or Lucifarian - but this video shows hardly any evidence.

but I would not at all be surprised if he were.

Dj-M.Bezzle wrote
Quote:

If you ask me the economic problems the world is having now come from too much centralization or harmonization of the economies. "What does that have to do with the price of tea in China?" The answer used to be "nothing" - but not anymore.

Easy loans for jobless people bundled into toxic securities or whatever will only effect the economy on the other side of the planet because all nations economies are being tied together. And one currency will be even worse. And the same for a one world government. Governments rarely treat people well. most eventually become corrupt at best no matter what utopia they said they were trying to institute. Now if this happens to our ONE government (as if this one is not evil at its outset) then we are all fucked. Independent Nation States allow for some of us to have a place to run. Drug dealing pigs try to kill you in Mexico - run to the US. They try to draft you for an unjust war - run to Canada. They try to make you play hockey in Canada - run to France and so on. If you have one government your freedom (to choose) and your recourse (running away) will be ended. If a government sucks all the smart people leave and it collapses. If there is only ONE government and it sucks, what are you going to do? There will be no place to run. What are you going to do if you want a better government? What if they kill you for speaking out? What other government or agency are you going to appeal to?
The Return of Dj Sparky 11:39 AM - 19 February, 2010
Here is my 2 cents, I think its all an act by Jay,
Jigga loves to toy with people he probably read into them and adopted a few of their traditions into his click, handshakes ect....

or my second theory that he put up this front for so long that he was approached and joined the freemasons, I doubt he is a satinist, Jigga admits himself he does not belive in god or the devil but he does belive in a higher being that created everything.

Either way i couldnt give a fuck, we all know there are forces at work in this world that we will never know about or understand, the hard part is getting through all the bullshit your fed and finding the fact from the fiction.
Dj-M.Bezzle 1:59 PM - 19 February, 2010
Quote:

Ritual Decapitation has always been an Islamic or Mid-East tradition that was symbolically adopted by Freemasons especially for the higher Islamic degrees. The ritual decapitation of Berg was probably only a coincident that mirrors Freemasonic symbolism and NOT a signal to "start" - why would a start signal be needed?

hallowed be thy name.
Thy Kingdom come,
thy will be done,

Jay-Z does in fact style himself as God "J-Hova" and was def starting a new "kingdom" with his new album - ending "retirement" - becoming prez of Def Jam, and so on. So "Kingdom Come" is an association with Jesus, not the Devil (unless he believes they are one in the same). Still JAHOVA is the father of Jesus so... I think this guy found the wrong Bible passage.

The #11 - You cant just read one occult book, find the meaning of something and think that would apply across all belief systems and to Jay as well. Probably and more likely Jay was being dramatic in releasing the album on 9/11

The serpent did tell the truth, she did not die, and her eyes were open - good thing for us or we wouldnt even be here I guess.

"3" Pretty sure that the Egyptians were not the FIRST or ONLY to ever scratch three lines in a wall to represent 3. Giant leap, and another to associate that with the Egyptian Triad - this is terrible reasoning. Also the Egyptians used vertical lines, not horizontal lines. The symbol -3- comes from Arabic numerals, which came from Hindi numerals (horizontal lines) - which came from Iranian and so on...

There is always an open Bible at Freemason ceremonies, and the Law of Moses (10 commandments) play an important roll and several of the ceremonies.

his video breakdown:

I do not see anything

He has an interesting point about the extreme cultural pervasiveness of the Skull & Bones symbol. I started using this symbol myself back in the late nineties in association with a "pirate theology" anti-riaa and other rebel type shit. This is a good thing to read www.hermetic.com But I dont use it anymore because its too trendy. I dont see how he just jumbles it with 666 tho

Anarchy is more about the fight against an organized government, its not exclusively against a Christian Governance - there are and have been plenty of Christian revolutionaries and even Anarchist.

LOL Rihanas costume relates to the Beatles instead of whatever type 1700s military style - (or just any marching band in general)

And "the love of money is the root of all Evil." Im sure this guy loves himself so he is the root of Evil. And I can prove it. His video is in 11 parts - thats an occult number. And he appears in only two segments, thats symbolizes occult duality. And 2-11=9, so you get him appearing at the first and the last = 2 and whats left is 9/11! And he himself breaks down 9/11 as he is appearing in it. And his movie starts and ends with himself as if he were trying to be the Alpha and the Omega, but since he is fake you can tell who he +really is+ dunt dunt dunt daahhh - you guessed it - Satan. And who wears a baldhead? Skinheads who worship a swastika sun symbol of Lucifer. And he looks like a Pharoh - who were pagan devil worshipers. Obviously this guy is fake who want to trick you into believing he is good when he is actually evil.

Facts:

Jay-Z has also always been associated with Five Percenters - Big Daddy Kane put him on tour.

Jay-Z was affiliated or a member Ansar Islam, Brooklyn. This organization changed its name many times, moved to GA and is now known as Holy Tabernacle Ministries. The HTM appropriates lots of different religious and esoteric systems. From Hebrew, Christian symbolism, Islamic, Kemet (ancient egypt) Moorish Science, Nation Of Islam, Five Percent, and yes Freemasonic. There was something called 'The Ancient Mystic Order of the HTM' (or something like that) and they wore the fez, the apron, the jewels, the lodge, - all the high level Mason regalia (although I doubt they would be allowed in a Freemason Lodge).

Thing is Jay-Z does not have to be a Freemason to have knowledge of these things. And if he did become a Mason, you could probably just ask him - because generally they do not hide the fact that they are a Mason (unless there is some strong anti-mason movement at the time)

You want to see a Freemasonic rap group? Lords Of the Underground, they were Masons. Probably Prince Hall Masons.

As far as being a Satanist, I dont see evidence for it, especially not this video. Maybe he is - but isnt being a money-hungry drug dealing alleged murderer bad enough? maybe not.

Maybe he is a Satanist or Lucifarian - but this video shows hardly any evidence.

Dj-M.Bezzle wrote

Quote:

If you ask me the economic problems the world is having now come from too much centralization or harmonization of the economies. "What does that have to do with the price of tea in China?" The answer used to be "nothing" - but not anymore.

Easy loans for jobless people bundled into toxic securities or whatever will only effect the economy on the other side of the planet because all nations economies are being tied together. And one currency will be even worse. And the same for a one world government. Governments rarely treat people well. most eventually become corrupt at best no matter what utopia they said they were trying to institute. Now if this happens to our ONE government (as if this one is not evil at its outset) then we are all fucked. Independent Nation States allow for some of us to have a place to run. Drug dealing pigs try to kill you in Mexico - run to the US. They try to draft you for an unjust war - run to Canada. They try to make you play hockey in Canada - run to France and so on. If you have one government your freedom (to choose) and your recourse (running away) will be ended. If a government sucks all the smart people leave and it collapses. If there is only ONE government and it sucks, what are you going to do? There will be no place to run. What are you going to do if you want a better government? What if they kill you for speaking out? What other government or agency are you going to appeal to?

awsome writeup, mad props and good answer to my question!!!
Booyah 2:29 PM - 19 February, 2010
Quote:

hallowed be thy name.
Thy Kingdom come,
thy will be done,

his video breakdown:

I do not see anything

Facts:

Dj-M.Bezzle wrote

Quote:

3 words! That Was Deep.......
RogerRabbit 3:30 PM - 19 February, 2010
The only noteworthy counterclaim in the entire thread. No insults, no name calling - just a clear analytical response.
AKIEM gets an A+.
Dj-M.Bezzle 3:59 PM - 19 February, 2010
Quote:
The only noteworthy counterclaim in the entire thread. No insults, no name calling - just a clear analytical response.
AKIEM gets an A+.

how is this nit a noteworthy counterclaim when it contains some of the same info he posted in his A+ report

[quiote]
3rd i dont see where he connects the ancient egyptian gods with lucifer, its 2 different belief structures that occured durring 2 different times
OMAR@C52 1:17 PM - 22 February, 2010
Don't worry we are gonna die in 2012 LOL

probably Jay-Z has a pact with satan because he will be young forever

Watchwww.youtube.com
djaction 4:36 PM - 22 February, 2010
Quote:
Don't worry we are gonna die in 2012 LOL

probably Jay-Z has a pact with satan because he will be young forever

Watchwww.youtube.com

hahahaha
RogerRabbit 1:55 AM - 23 February, 2010
I guess you guys may also think this guy is a (idiot, foolish, stupid, pee-brained..etc) -for thinking "its possible - it can be some true to that"

Watchwww.youtube.com
AKIEM 3:04 AM - 23 February, 2010
Every Freemason I have talked to, never tried to deny the fact. They have big ass buildings in every city. They drive around with plenty of emblems. They got go-carts with a fez between marching bands. They got hospitals for childrens, adds on tv. And memorials, and statues and parks. And vet hospitals. And web sites. And all types of shit.

so what if he is a Freemason?

Just because you are a Freemason does not mean you are a Lucifarian, Illuminati, Devil Worshiper.

And maybe his is all that - but this stupid simpleminded video proves absolutely nothing. And its a shame all those people are taking it at face value without any critical thought.

I left some comments, critical but cordial and the guy blocks me. Ha, but he protests about youtube censoring or whatever.

what a fucking joke.

come with the real facts

If Jay-Z is a Freemason - he will probably say so. Or maybe he wont because of album sales or something. If he joined some other one or several fraternal organizations or religions, or societies, or clubs or gangs or whatever - then show and prove what they are. But three lines on an album cover and a diamond shaped hand sign and shaking Nas hand (the white way) and whatever else means shit.
skratchworx 11:50 AM - 23 February, 2010
I have friends who are freemasons, but don't like to talk about it. For them however, it's just a bit of a grown up boys club - a way to make business contacts, rather than a way to worship Satan. And as far as I know, neither of them care for Jay-Z's music much either.
DJ Alkemy 2:13 PM - 23 February, 2010
Quote:
I guess you guys may also think this guy is a (idiot, foolish, stupid, pee-brained..etc) -for thinking "its possible - it can be some true to that"

*unsubscribes* due to this thread being so stupid it's beyond words.
RogerRabbit 4:30 PM - 23 February, 2010
Quote:
Quote:

Proficiency defeat. Please read AKIEM posts for a blueprint on how to construct a meaningful counter-post.
DJ Alkemy 4:53 PM - 23 February, 2010
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Watchwww.youtube.com Watchwww.youtube.com Watchwww.youtube.com Watchwww.youtube.com

Proficiency defeat. Please read AKIEM posts for a blueprint on how to construct a meaningful counter-post.

I would have to at least be remotely interested in the subject to go as indepth as Akiem did...this is just too silly for me. You just seem to be one of those people who will believe any sort of trash that gets spouted up on Youtube. Your posting up links from Youtube from all sorts of people who got their two pennies worth on this ridiculous subject....seriously, are any of us here even taking this subject seriously..apart from Roger Rabbit, who probably has Elvis, 2Pac and an alien working at his local diner.
Dj-M.Bezzle 5:05 PM - 23 February, 2010
shows how much you know cause elvis WAS an alien....GOOOSHHH
DJ Alkemy 5:12 PM - 23 February, 2010
Quote:
shows how much you know cause elvis WAS an alien....GOOOSHHH

Damn you Bezzle...he wanted that kept a secret!...even Marilyn Monroe swore she wouldn't say anything.
RogerRabbit 6:20 PM - 23 February, 2010
Comprehension fail!

I never stated in the thread that I believed anything. My entire premise was those folks who ridicule those who blindly believe are just as imprudent since they cannot prove he is not. It's that simple. If you still don't get the logic then...

At this point, the thread has gotten redunant, so no need for me to comment further. Seriously, you should fine a stress reliever so you don't get so worked up over words on an internet forum. This is all humor for me.

Elvis, tupac - dead. Alien stories - usually fakes. But I do not belive we are the only intelligent life forms in this unverise -but that's a whole other thread...

/end 

Dj-M.Bezzle 6:43 PM - 23 February, 2010
Quote:
My entire premise was those folks who ridicule those who blindly believe are just as imprudent since they cannot prove he is not. It's that simple.

Then your entire premise is wrong

Main Entry: im·pru·dent
Pronunciation: \-dənt\
Function: adjective
Etymology: Middle English, from Latin imprudent-, imprudens, from in- + prudent-, prudens prudent
Date: 14th century
: not prudent : lacking discretion, wisdom, or good judgment <an imprudent investor>

believing blindly without facts would be the very definition of lacking wisdom and good judgment....the people ridiculing these people (at least in this thread) are not trying to prove he is OR isnt, they are saying the facts presented dont make any sence, he may be one but these facts dont prove it, weve shown most of those facts as innaccurate, therefor we have proven that the speakers hypothesis is incorrect via his supporting facts. If facts could be presented that acutually had credibility then you would have a case......its the presenters job to make a case, if his facts dont hold up it presents evidence that show the opposite is more probably
DTweed 7:28 PM - 23 February, 2010
Lol this was all good and fun but seriously. Blueprint was a clever marketing name for the album nothing to do with free mason. Blueprint 2 was the follow up and it was released quick because the first one did so well. That was suppose to be his last album so thats why there was a gap.

The Black album was named so because it was released on Black Friday... another marketing ploy. Not sure about Kingdom Come I really dont know. American Gangsta we know the deal with that... as for BP 3 just another marketing ploy to release an album on a controversial date. if we all remember BP came out on Sept 11th...

Its all to create a buzz which it has done. not to say that he couldnt be a member but we are reading toooo much into this.
djaction 7:35 PM - 23 February, 2010
Quote:
Not sure about Kingdom Come I really dont know.

Then basically for all you know he could be the illuminati mastermind.
DTweed 8:38 PM - 23 February, 2010
Quote:
Quote:
Not sure about Kingdom Come I really dont know.

Then basically for all you know he could be the illuminati mastermind.

That's true too. I thought he might have just been watching Coming To America when he came up with the title... who knows
DJJorel 8:02 PM - 25 February, 2010
So, there might be a New World Order and conspiracy theories and all that crap...I used to read about all that stuff..

My conclusion...In reality, if it does exist, is there really anything any of us can do about it?

That is why I don't care anymore...it just makes for more paranoid people who really have no means of preventing it anyways...so there's is no need to stress over it on my part...
dj_soo 11:39 PM - 25 February, 2010
Quote:
Comprehension fail!

I never stated in the thread that I believed anything. My entire premise was those folks who ridicule those who blindly believe are just as imprudent since they cannot prove he is not. It's that simple. If you still don't get the logic then...

actually i don't think you get the basic tenants of basic logic period. it is *always* up to the presenters of the argument to provide the evidence to their hypothesis. It is *never* up to the detractors of the argument to prove that the hypothesis is false, all they need to do is to point out the flaws in the argument and evidence.
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:32 PM - 26 February, 2010
more proof that this is all BS, the kingdom come album jay z put out was acutually named in honor of (get this) Superman's "comeback" in the Elseworlds mini-series, Kingdom Come.

STORY

COMIC LEGEND: Jay Z named his comeback album Kingdom Come in honor of Superman's "comeback" in the Elseworlds mini-series, Kingdom Come.

In 2003, Jay-Z seemed to "retire," if not from rap itself (as that was not going to happen, obviously), at least perhaps from using the name Jay-Z, as there were murmors that his "comeback" album in 2006 would be released under his real name, Shaun Carter.

When the album came out, though, it was under the name Jay-Z. However, the name of the ALBUM is even more curious. The term "Kingdom Come" is a popular one, as it comes from a very popular prayer. But could it have something to do with DC's 1995 smash hit Elseworlds mini-series, set in the future where SUPERMAN effectively makes a "comeback" to superheroing?
As a matter of fact, it did!

Here's Mark Waid, the writer of Kingdom Come (alongside artist Alex Ross), explaining the situation in a great guest spot Waid did as a Guest DJ at KCRW's awesome "Guest DJ Project" (where celebrities come in and play 5 songs that mean something to them and discuss the five songs). I've linked to this Project a couple of times before in the past, and it's well worth checking out, if only to see (like I do) which celebrities pick Dylan songs (thanks, Sam Mendes!).

In any event, here, from Mark Waid's Guest DJ transcript (you can read the whole thing here), is the situation explained...

In 1996, artist Alex Ross and I worked together on this graphic novel called "Kingdom Come" for DC Comics, which got a lot of attention. It's a story about what happens when Superman retires then is drawn back out of retirement by this next generation of superheroes who have gone awry because they don't have that North Star. They don't have that…he didn't realize what an inspiration he was to them and what a guiding force he was to them. He retires and then everything in the world just goes hilt, and he's got to come back. So, a couple years ago, Jay Z, he's been running Def Jam for a while, and he's thinking about coming back into the studio and doing something new, and his engineer gives him a copy of Kingdom Come and he sees such a parallel between himself and Superman in the sense of ‘I've been away, I'm not sure I like the way things have gone in my absence, I'm coming back’ that he based the comeback album on this graphic novel. The title song talks about Superman, Bruce Wayne, and comics in general and that's what I call a career highlight.

That about explains that, no?

Pretty cool stuff.

Thanks to Mark Waid for the explanation and thanks to KRCW for doing their awesome Guest DJ Project!

goodcomics.comicbookresources.com
Nicky Blunt 9:43 AM - 27 February, 2010
Nice Bezzle, Imma go check that out, never really been a big superman comic fan, So that one completely slipped me by.

PS I never knew superman was also a freemason! LOL
SteadFast 10:44 AM - 27 February, 2010
wtf i untracked this discussion days ago.. its still going?

Watchwww.youtube.com
Dj-M.Bezzle 2:11 PM - 1 March, 2010
Quote:
Nice Bezzle, Imma go check that out, never really been a big superman comic fan, So that one completely slipped me by.

PS I never knew superman was also a freemason! LOL

ya check it out on wikipedia for the details it was a REALLY cool story (not cannon though it was its own universe) basically superman retires and when he does most of the other good heros retire too, so when the next gen of heros come up their just straight assholes, the kill people ad beat up innocents their basically just amoral and dangerous and do all kinda messed up stuff. So alot of the old heros come out of retirement and get into all kinda battles with the new ones. I never thought about it in comparison to the rap game but i guess it really does fit well

en.wikipedia.org(comics)
DJ DisGrace 2:56 PM - 1 March, 2010
Quote:

ya check it out on wikipedia for the details it was a REALLY cool story (not cannon though it was its own universe) basically DJ Jazzy Jeff retires and when he does most of the other good djs retire too, so when the next gen of djs come up their just straight assholes, they use auto-sync and play pre-mixed sets, they're basically just amoral and dangerous and do all kinda messed up stuff. So alot of the old djs come out of retirement and get into all kinda battles with the new ones. I never thought about it in comparison to the rap game but i guess it really does fit well

fixed!
Dj-M.Bezzle 2:57 PM - 1 March, 2010
lol NICE!!!
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:27 PM - 29 July, 2010
bump
Free Man 12:56 AM - 27 August, 2011
Quote:
bump

+1...
interesting topic... any new thoughts?
Dj-M.Bezzle 1:07 AM - 27 August, 2011
Didn't I already debunk this one
Free Man 1:13 AM - 27 August, 2011
With all the stuff about his wife... odd stuff... if she's into it, maybe he got her into it..

other hand.. she may just be doing her job, and other people are the ones who put it together...
AKIEM 1:47 AM - 27 August, 2011
Most of the so called proof (hand signals, misinterpreted lyrics) has been debunked.
But the question of does Jay-Z belong to a secret society is still an open question.

Personally, I think that it is likely that he does.
Dj-M.Bezzle 1:58 AM - 27 August, 2011
I'm sure he belongs to several millionaire boys clubs rich people tend to do that
dj_soo 2:20 AM - 27 August, 2011
If by "secret society" you mean rich people the. I agree
AKIEM 8:13 AM - 27 August, 2011
Quote:
Most of the so called proof (hand signals, misinterpreted lyrics) has been debunked.
But the question of does Jay-Z belong to a secret society is still an open question.

Personally, I think that it is likely that he does.

Im not talking about country clubs or rich people or shit like that.
Chrisjin 8:38 PM - 27 August, 2011
These conspiracies are silly. Both my parents and grandparents are in the Free Mason. They want to take over the world with this NWO crap that has been talked about for over 60 years. Each decade they trickle down the theory to the current serving president. FEMA death camps, gas chambers, population control. HA
RogerRabbit 8:44 PM - 27 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
bump

+1...
interesting topic... any new thoughts?

HaHa - ah the defeated..

Quote:
Didn't I already debunk this one

Nope you didnt debunk sh!t... The facts are still in the thread.. another thread you and AKIEM failed at...lol..
AKIEM 11:42 PM - 27 August, 2011
[b][u]BWAAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!![/b][/u]

Quote:
The facts are still in the thread.. another thread you and AKIEM failed at...lol..

Really, you hate me so much your brain twisted completely off ?

A) I never disagreed with you about anything in this entire thread - how did 'fail' ?

B) The only thing you did in this thread is praise my posts - again how did I 'fail' ?

Mater of fact you gave me an A+!!!
serato.com
Quote:

AKIEM gets an A+.

LMFAO!!! How did I go from an A+ to a "fail" ?!?!

Glad you aint anyones teacher - hand the same paper in might get an A+ might get an F

are you mad?

L M M F A O
Nicky Blunt 12:31 AM - 28 August, 2011
LOL
Sureshot (PA) 5:42 AM - 28 August, 2011
wait, didn't Jay-Z get the "Blueprint" from KRS-One? haha
AKIEM 5:46 PM - 28 August, 2011
wow

still L M M F A O @ RR

How you gonna hate me that much son?

RR said:
Quote:
AKIEM gets an A+.

then RR said:
Quote:
The facts are still in the thread.. another thread you and AKIEM failed at...lol..

RR What happened in your brain to make that happen? I was the only guy agreeing with you the whole thread. How did I go from A+ to F ?

hate=stop that
Sureshot (PA) 12:08 AM - 30 August, 2011
just posted on Jay-Z's "Life+Times" blog...

lifeandtimes.com
AKIEM 6:11 AM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:

lifeandtimes.com

what are we supposed to see?
RogerRabbit 6:31 AM - 30 August, 2011
Hey AKIEM...

I see you lurking.. lol..
Dj-M.Bezzle 1:35 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

lifeandtimes.com

what are we supposed to see?

im lost on this one as well
SeriousCyrus 1:44 PM - 30 August, 2011
It's a post about architecture. Architects = Masons ∴ Jay-z = Mason
Dj-M.Bezzle 1:49 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:

holy shit your right and i just put it all togeher because rebecca black lives in a house, houses are bulit by workers and designed by architects , Architects = Masons and workers = mindless population doin what their told....now the workers execute the architects plan and since its rebecca black that means.....FRIDAY FRIDAY THE WORLDS GONNA END ON FRIDAY.....shes WARNING us to get READY FOR THE WEEKEND AND PREPARE FRO THE END, it was right in front of us all along
ral 2:31 PM - 30 August, 2011
this is a hoax

ask one to be one
slimmjimm 2:36 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

holy shit your right and i just put it all togeher because rebecca black lives in a house, houses are bulit by workers and designed by architects , Architects = Masons and workers = mindless population doin what their told....now the workers execute the architects plan and since its rebecca black that means.....FRIDAY FRIDAY THE WORLDS GONNA END ON FRIDAY.....shes WARNING us to get READY FOR THE WEEKEND AND PREPARE FRO THE END, it was right in front of us all along

What about Debbie Deb? Lookout Weekend. Not sayin, jus sayin.
Free Man 2:36 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:
this is a hoax

ask one to be one

wait...

ask who to be what?
Free Man 2:37 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

What about Debbie Deb? Lookout Weekend. Not sayin, jus sayin.

876-5309...

is it really a phone number? what if it is something else... like a secret date. or a combination?
Dj-M.Bezzle 2:52 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
this is a hoax

ask one to be one

wait...

ask who to be what?

its how you become a mason, ask one to be one
Dj-M.Bezzle 3:06 PM - 30 August, 2011
Ive always thought it was kinda odd they call the masons a "secret societey"...they did a week long discovery channel special on them, there are tons of books, their loges are clearly marked and its plain as day to see who goes in and out.....its not very secretive
Free Man 3:18 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:
Ive always thought it was kinda odd they call the masons a "secret societey"...they did a week long discovery channel special on them, there are tons of books, their loges are clearly marked and its plain as day to see who goes in and out.....its not very secretive

+1
Logisticalstyles 3:23 PM - 30 August, 2011
I tried to join many years ago. I called up a local lodge and explained that I was interested in seeing what it was about. I was interested in becoming a member based off of previous conversations with other members that I knew. The person that answered the phone told me to show up at a meeting with proof of a life insurance policy. He said it would proove that I have my priorities in order. I had life insurance at the time, but I didn't feel comfortable with showing up to a secret society withy my life insurance policy in hand.
Free Man 3:28 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:
I tried to join many years ago. I called up a local lodge and explained that I was interested in seeing what it was about. I was interested in becoming a member based off of previous conversations with other members that I knew. The person that answered the phone told me to show up at a meeting with proof of a life insurance policy. He said it would proove that I have my priorities in order. I had life insurance at the time, but I didn't feel comfortable with showing up to a secret society withy my life insurance policy in hand.

That is interesting, and i can kind of see where they are coming from.
AKIEM 6:23 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:

'priorities' is their secret code for 'money'
AKIEM 7:04 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:
Hey AKIEM...

I see you lurking.. lol..

I heard the secret meaning of GOD is Get Off my Dick son.