DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

SCRATCH LIVE 2.0

DJBONGO 9:59 AM - 29 January, 2010
Product: scratchlive
---

WHERE CAN I GET 2.0
DJ Trixsta 12:38 PM - 29 January, 2010
Its still not released from Private Beta, they were looking to bring it into Public this week but i dont no if this is going to happen now, having issues ironing out the bugs i assume.
djogb 2:31 PM - 29 January, 2010
If the 2.0 that was previewed at NAMM 2010 is good enough for the show I'm sure it's ready for public BETA. Common guys what's going on. Let's see it and be part of the finished 2.0
victor_M 2:59 PM - 29 January, 2010
Quote:
If the 2.0 that was previewed at NAMM 2010 is good enough for the show I'm sure it's ready for public BETA. Common guys what's going on. Let's see it and be part of the finished 2.0

I say "Serato" take your sweet time. last thing I need is for it to crash on me in front of people cause they were trying to rush it out without doing adequate testing.

just my 2 cents.
bumbo08 4:31 PM - 29 January, 2010
i think i'm beginning to see how frustrated the guys at serato must be getting now. every other thread is "where's 2.0??"

it'll be out when it's ready just be patient!
victor_M 4:42 PM - 29 January, 2010
Quote:
i think i'm beginning to see how frustrated the guys at serato must be getting now. every other thread is "where's 2.0??"

it'll be out when it's ready just be patient!

+1
schwing!
5:15 PM, 29 Jan 2010
Discussion moved to DJing Discussion
Dj-M.Bezzle 5:16 PM - 29 January, 2010
did this fucktard really join JUST to ask that question in multiple forums.......hes only posted like 5 times and its the same questiion in each post
Discobee 6:13 PM - 29 January, 2010
^^haha
Turn Table Tennis 6:32 PM - 29 January, 2010
Quote:
did this fucktard really join JUST to ask that question in multiple forums.......hes only posted like 5 times and its the same questiion in each post

+1 and i second the fucktard remark.

HOLY SHIT!! 2.0 IS OUT!! check the downloads page!!
Turn Table Tennis 6:33 PM - 29 January, 2010
here's the link for the public beta
www.scratchlive.net
DJBONGO 6:39 PM - 29 January, 2010
hay dj m bezzle if you dont know me your best bet is not to talk shit. you ass cant back up. hope to meet you in person very soon.
Chulindo 6:40 PM - 29 January, 2010
Ok here Have Fun [link removed] ok here [link removed] and Here [link removed]
can you stop [link removed] Here [link removed] it not funny [link removed],[link removed],[link removed],[link removed],[link removed],[link removed][link removed][link removed][link removed][link removed][link removed][link removed][link removed][link removed][link removed][link removed][link removed][link removed][link removed][link removed][link removed][link removed][link removed][link removed][link removed][link removed][link removed][link removed][link removed][link removed][link removed][link removed][link removed][link removed][link removed][link removed][link removed][link removed]
Chulindo 6:40 PM - 29 January, 2010
ok got you [link removed],[link removed]ok im done [link removed][link removed][link removed][link removed][link removed][link removed][link removed]
DJBONGO 6:41 PM - 29 January, 2010
want to be dj turn table tennis the same goes for you. you punks have nothing better to do then talk shit on the net.
Turn Table Tennis 6:43 PM - 29 January, 2010
or we do have better things to do then read the 10th post on when 2.0 will be out. don't try to punk me. seriously, it's lame.
DJBONGO 6:52 PM - 29 January, 2010
i see you must not work because your online chatting all fucking day. talkin shit about people you dont fucking know.
DJBONGO 6:53 PM - 29 January, 2010
turn table tennis
Dj-M.Bezzle 6:54 PM - 29 January, 2010
Quote:
hay dj m bezzle if you dont know me your best bet is not to talk shit. you ass cant back up. hope to meet you in person very soon.

HOLY SHIT GUYS DJ BONDOS AFTER ME!!!!!! IF ANYONE ENEDS ME ILL BE HIDING UNDER MY BED NEXT TO MY 2.0 LINK.......HE'LL NEVER FIND ME THERE!!!!!!!!
DJBONGO 6:54 PM - 29 January, 2010
and next time speek for you self. dont use we.......
djatrain@hotmail.com 6:54 PM - 29 January, 2010
Damn son! Somebody going hard.
DJBONGO 6:56 PM - 29 January, 2010
the same goes for you to ashole dj m bezzle
Turn Table Tennis 6:57 PM - 29 January, 2010
Haha, this is funny.
Dj-M.Bezzle 6:57 PM - 29 January, 2010
Frankie, do him a fuckin` favor.
[ Ace ] The word got around that finally...
was a real gangster in town.
Nicky was the new boss of Las Vegas.
Charlie M.
djatrain@hotmail.com 6:58 PM - 29 January, 2010
DJ BONGO please don't come after me but I am in the same boat you are in . I really want 2.0
sixxx 6:59 PM - 29 January, 2010
Wow. We have an e-thug in our hands. lol

2.0 is NOT available yet to anyone outside of a private beta. In other words, just sit tight, e-thug and wait.
DJBONGO 7:01 PM - 29 January, 2010
you two must be sleeping with each other. have fun under your bed. (dj m bezzle and turn table tennis) what a joke.
djatrain@hotmail.com 7:01 PM - 29 January, 2010
Serato has spoiled us with these lovely free updates. I am over here itching like a fiend waiting for my fix.
DJBONGO 7:03 PM - 29 January, 2010
one of my boys has it. just thought you guy would know the link to get it. its cool djatrain.
Turn Table Tennis 7:07 PM - 29 January, 2010
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:07 PM - 29 January, 2010
Quote:
one of my boys has it. just thought you guy would know the link to get it. its cool djatrain.

Then why are you inhere askin for it?
DJBONGO 7:07 PM - 29 January, 2010
i just dont like it when people talk shit just because they have nothing better to do. speaking of work got to get back to it. later
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:09 PM - 29 January, 2010
I hate it when people ask a question thats been answered to death repeatidly in multiple areas in the 1st page of a forum and get pissy when they hear the same thing that was said in allllll other areas
DJBONGO 7:09 PM - 29 January, 2010
who the fuck are you to ask me why anything. you dont know me.
sixxx 7:10 PM - 29 January, 2010
lol
DJBONGO 7:11 PM - 29 January, 2010
if you did not like what i asked you shouldn't have responded.
dj_penguin 7:12 PM - 29 January, 2010
Quote:
i just dont like it when people talk shit just because they have nothing better to do. speaking of work got to get back to it. later

So that's why you respond by talking a bunch of shit and pulling the e-gangster routine?
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:12 PM - 29 January, 2010
who was asking i was STATING that

Quote:

I hate it when people ask a question thats been answered to death repeatidly in multiple areas in the 1st page of a forum and get pissy when they hear the same thing that was said in allllll other areas

as a fact

and i do know you, your DJ BONGO the guy who asks questions in every possible area of the forum that have been answered extensivly everywhere in the forum.......didnt you just say you had work to get back to?
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:12 PM - 29 January, 2010
Quote:
if you did not like what i asked you shouldn't have responded.

same goes for you sir
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:13 PM - 29 January, 2010
i w
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:13 PM - 29 January, 2010
i wonder how people banned from the forum get updates...hmmmm
the_black_one 7:13 PM - 29 January, 2010
good reading
DJUnknown 7:17 PM - 29 January, 2010
I got the popcorn someone grab the drinks!
DJBONGO 7:17 PM - 29 January, 2010
now it three under the bed. glad to see you have joined the boys (dj penguin)
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:17 PM - 29 January, 2010
innnnnnnnnnn west Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground was where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
And all shootin some b-ball outside of the school
When a couple of guys
Who were up to no good
Started makin trouble in my neighborhood
DJBONGO 7:19 PM - 29 January, 2010
now thats funny (unknown)
dj_penguin 7:21 PM - 29 January, 2010
Quote:
now thats funny (unknown)

He's laughing at you, not with you.
DJBONGO 7:21 PM - 29 January, 2010
i knew you were a sweeter then a five pound bag of sugar. (dj m bezzle) having fun under that bed.
Turn Table Tennis 7:23 PM - 29 January, 2010
Oh yea, IBTL, cuz this is getting increasingly pointless. Good luck finding 2.0, it won't make you any better of a DJ.
Oh and studies have shown that people who make the most gay jokes or remarks, are usually the ones who are battling they're own sexual identity. Food for thought.
RogerRabbit 7:26 PM - 29 January, 2010
Quote:

Oh and studies have shown that people who make the most gay jokes or remarks, are usually the ones who are battling they're own sexual identity. Food for thought.

Oh wow... that's 35% of the forum...
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:28 PM - 29 January, 2010
Quote:
i knew you were a sweeter then a five pound bag of sugar. (dj m bezzle) having fun under that bed.

its funny that theres 3 guys under the bed but your the one on their dicks lol
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:29 PM - 29 January, 2010
Quote:
WHERE CAN I GET 2.0

Quote:
did you guy bothered to read what Sam from Serato just wrote or you chose to just ignore it and keep talking about it

Quote:
Exactly!

There has been a lot of talk lately about how to get hold of advanced beta, so let me explain how we choose people to give it to early. It's not the privileged few - it's the useful few. The public beta process is a very important one for us, it helps us to get the software out faster, and means we can spend more time making the new stuff people ask for. But, there is a downside - it makes a lot of noise. By noise, I mean that there are lots of people that download it, and then post feedback. This is great. For the most part. Unfortunately not all of the feedback we get helps us to make the software better, in fact some times it even leads to long investigations into things that turn out to be dead ends.

To cut a long story short, at the end of each public beta process, we sit down and say "who do we want to work with more in the future?", and those people get invited to test and generally get involved.

Stand out by helping our engineers to track down problems precisely and quickly, and by testing the potential fixes we release. It's important to realise that this public beta thing isn't for everyone. I saw a comment recently along the lines of "They asked me if I wanted to try out the new 2.0 beta, but I've got better things to do with my time than be a guinea pig". Fair enough! Many of you are hard working DJs, and for those of you that are, we recommend you wait for the final stable build. Betas crash, and can corrupt your data. If you do want to help out, big thanks, we really appreciate it.

Cheers,
Sam

/thread
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:39 PM - 29 January, 2010
lol @

Quote:

considering the fact that you have only posted 5 times and each post was asking where to get 2.0 you may not be getting too much help.

i will tell you what you should do.
1) post 5-10 more times requesting 2.0.
2) press the "report" button on each of your request posts.
3) send a request to as many admin as you can find. they are easy to spot.
4) when you find a link for 2.0 post it and "report" it.
5) get banned.

it's the best way to get an invite to 2.0. try it, you will like it.
Marx&Villain 7:41 PM - 29 January, 2010
seems like im not needed here
Marx&Villain 7:42 PM - 29 January, 2010
Quote:
lol @

Quote:

considering the fact that you have only posted 5 times and each post was asking where to get 2.0 you may not be getting too much help.

i will tell you what you should do.
1) post 5-10 more times requesting 2.0.
2) press the "report" button on each of your request posts.
3) send a request to as many admin as you can find. they are easy to spot.
4) when you find a link for 2.0 post it and "report" it.
5) get banned.

it's the best way to get an invite to 2.0. try it, you will like it.

haha
djatrain@hotmail.com 7:50 PM - 29 January, 2010

LMAO
Quote from this youtube E thug video: "If you don't answer this post in an hour, your mother is going to die, can you live that?"

Hilarious!
sixxx 8:54 PM - 29 January, 2010
Are we done with the e-thuggin'? lol
D.A.E. 5:03 AM - 31 January, 2010
Where Can I Get The 2.0.0
DJ'Que 5:38 AM - 31 January, 2010
Quote:
right here.wire.ama-cycle.org
DJ'Que 5:42 AM - 31 January, 2010
@ D.A.E oops this one. Watchwww.youtube.com
D.A.E. 11:05 AM - 31 January, 2010
djdragon 4:25 PM - 31 January, 2010
Quote:

I have this fork.
DAMIGE 6:46 PM - 31 January, 2010
I'm losing hope. I'm here everyday checkin for that beta.. The wait sux dont it? DAAAAAMN!!
DJ-SHUFFLE 7:30 PM - 31 January, 2010
They said 2 Weeks since 2 Weeks Still nothing but iam will wait . Waiting is Always For wining! :)
Culprit 7:32 PM - 31 January, 2010
i suggest this thread be locked, or were ganna need a screening process for new forum members.. mabey restrict the majority of the threads to registered product owners of authentic serato products and have a section for people thinking of purchasing a serato affiliated product?
Culprit 7:33 PM - 31 January, 2010
just a suggestion tho :)
RogerRabbit 7:38 PM - 31 January, 2010
Quote:
i suggest this thread be locked, or were ganna need a screening process for new forum members.. mabey restrict the majority of the threads to registered product owners of authentic serato products and have a section for people thinking of purchasing a serato affiliated product?

Like authentic serato owners don't say dumb stuff on the boards all time...
Culprit 7:40 PM - 31 January, 2010
Quote:
Quote:

Like authentic serato owners don't say dumb stuff on the boards all time...

I'm more referring to people joining and advertising or joining to post stuff like this and bouncing really..
RogerRabbit 7:58 PM - 31 January, 2010
A hot product has been announced and the masses just want to get their hands on it, that's all it is really..
KLJ 8:13 PM - 31 January, 2010
what date the 2.0 suppose to be release??
DJ Trixsta 8:48 PM - 31 January, 2010
Looool, no one knows!! Meant to be this week. The amount of times this has been asked is amazing.
DJMaytag 9:02 PM - 31 January, 2010
well, the Serato guys being in New Zealand, means that while it's a Sunday afternoon here on the east coast, it's 10am Monday morning there. Maybe it might hit before we go to bed in the US?

My theory is this: they're only going to release VERY early in the week, to give people plenty of time to test its stability on their systems before they go using it at some big weekend gigs. If they released it on a Friday? Disaster could happen for a lot of people who are GOING to use it untested if the beta was released late in the week.

It sees the light today, tomorrow, or not until next week on Sunday/Monday.
DJ Awyse 9:31 PM - 31 January, 2010
I hope Serato cancels 2.0 and starts over just to troll everyone spamming the forum
DJ-SHUFFLE 9:48 PM - 31 January, 2010
Quote:
I hope Serato cancels 2.0 and starts over just to troll everyone spamming the forum

lol

I will wish Postive Vibes For everyone.
DJ-SHUFFLE 9:54 PM - 31 January, 2010
Quote:
well, the Serato guys being in New Zealand, means that while it's a Sunday afternoon here on the east coast, it's 10am Monday morning there. Maybe it might hit before we go to bed in the US?

My theory is this: they're only going to release VERY early in the week, to give people plenty of time to test its stability on their systems before they go using it at some big weekend gigs. If they released it on a Friday? Disaster could happen for a lot of people who are GOING to use it untested if the beta was released late in the week.

Only God know. But The Serato Team Looks Busy So... (No news = Good news)
Dj-M.Bezzle 3:54 PM - 1 February, 2010
Quote:

VERY INCORRECT, when its released it will be released as a public beta and as such will have a disclaimer and warning saying DO NOT USE AT LIVE GIGS as the bugs found that monday wouldnt be fixed by the weekend anyway, the public beta process usually lasts a few months anyway
bill-e 3:58 PM - 1 February, 2010
i wish i didn't even know about it til it got here

fuck waiting
DJMaytag 11:28 PM - 1 February, 2010
Quote:
VERY INCORRECT, when its released it will be released as a public beta and as such will have a disclaimer and warning saying DO NOT USE AT LIVE GIGS as the bugs found that monday wouldnt be fixed by the weekend anyway, the public beta process usually lasts a few months anyway

oh please... you KNOW that there are going to be a whole bunch of dumbasses that are going to use it at live gigs ASAFP. It would be foolish for anyone to believe otherwise, as evidenced by some of the 2.0 related posts on this forum.

I think Serato knows that too, which is why it's taking much longer than expected for the public beta to show up.
Culprit 11:31 PM - 1 February, 2010
cool there is a bold tag.. :)
Dj-M.Bezzle 11:31 PM - 1 February, 2010
Quote:
Quote:

oh please... you KNOW that there are going to be a whole bunch of dumbasses that are going to use it at live gigs ASAFP. It would be foolish for anyone to believe otherwise, as evidenced by some of the 2.0 related posts on this forum.

I think Serato knows that too, which is why it's taking much longer than expected for the public beta to show up.

i didnt say they werent going to use it, but searato is always VERY clear that your a jackass for trying to use a beta for a live performance lol. But usually public betas have the MAJOR bugs fixed, thats why they have the private first
Drapol1 11:37 PM - 1 February, 2010
The faster the bridge beta is released the faster we can find bugs and release it!
Dj-M.Bezzle 11:37 PM - 1 February, 2010
Quote:
The faster the bridge beta is released the faster we can find bugs and release it!

thats why its in private beta right now!!!
DJMaytag 11:39 PM - 1 February, 2010
wait, i thought the Bridge wasn't official until 2.1?