Serato DJ Lite / Intro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Lite / Intro software and controllers.

DJ Lite display limitations

Dave Cheesman 6:01 PM - 2 November, 2019
I've just replaced DJ Intro with DJ Lite and can't change the wave forms (from horizontal to vertical). I've noticed that you can only change displays if you've bought DJ Pro. Does this mean I'm stuck with horizontal waves (which look counter intuitive) unless I pay for Pro ?
alex charter 7:13 AM - 12 November, 2019
I'm starting plans on doing a party/rave at my residence and that I need to dj my own track, I'm trying a loose trial of Virtual Dj and i love it so far however its a touch steeply-priced i want to understand if there's another software program convenient this is better than and cheaper than Virtual Dj earlier than I buy it. visit my site : [link removed]
Anarchic Asylum 12:38 PM - 16 November, 2019
Quote:
I'm starting plans on doing a party/rave at my residence and that I need to dj my own track, I'm trying a loose trial of Virtual Dj and i love it so far however its a touch steeply-priced i want to understand if there's another software program convenient this is better than and cheaper than Virtual Dj earlier than I buy it. visit my site : [link removed]

Not sure this is the right place to be talking rival products to Serato.
Killing Time 8:22 PM - 4 December, 2019
Any chance we could get a response on this? I'm really disappointed the new version strips this feature away from Serato DJ Intro.
Carl L G 2:35 PM - 8 May, 2020
I just upgraded to Lite and was afraid of this. Don't like the horizontal view. Any reply on how to change to vertical from Intro to Lite?
DeZbot 11:50 PM - 17 February, 2021
....was this ever solved? about the DJ LITE display limitations?
Willard 5:12 AM - 14 August, 2021
Downloaded it yesterday to use with my roommates controller but I’m having this issue where I open the settings menu and suddenly every button I click gives me the “you must upgrade to pro to use this feature” message, even when I try to move to a different tab in the settings or close the settings page, so all I can do is close the software & start over.

I also have a library of mp3s I’d like to use but I can’t seem to access them. Is this possible?

www.myaarpmedicare.work