Serato Studio General Discussion

Talk about anything Serato Studio, music production, plugins and supported hardware

Scene selection bugs

Oli Griffiths 3:43 AM - 1 November, 2019
Hey

I have a couple of bugs related to scene selection.

Bug 1. With the left deck and right scene view both open I select a scene from the 2nd page of scenes, let's say scene 10 and hit the scene play button. Then I click the "hide deck" left arrow, scene 10 stays highlighted with white outline, but the scene 2 now has white text and isn't as pale as the others, almost active but without the white line around it. www.dropbox.com notice "Beat 2" is almost active, but the currently playing scene is "Drop"

Bug 2. Hide the left deck and select any scene that has a scene either side of it. Play the scene and then show the left deck, wait till the current scene reaches the end and instead of looping the active scene, the scene previous to it starts playing, with the progress bar increasing. Also notice the coloured border around the scene changes to the colour of the scene (this happens even without playing the scene).

www.dropbox.com
www.dropbox.com

Notice that the current scene was "Drops" but the now playing scene is "Break 2.4".
Also worth noting that pressing the space bar now pauses and starts "Break 2.4" and not the visually active "Drop" scene.

Oli
Serato, Forum Moderator
Phil C 1:47 AM - 4 November, 2019
Thanks Oli,

I was able to reproduce bug 1. I've logged it - thanks for that!

Regarding bug 2, we've also found this in internal testing and have a bug logged.

Thanks again,
Phil
Oli Griffiths 1:47 AM - 4 November, 2019
Super, thanks