Serato Studio General Discussion

Talk about anything Serato Studio, music production, plugins and supported hardware

manual cue points in Serato Studio?

BIzzo Beats 6:08 PM - 11 September, 2019
would love to be able to set my own start points. and also be able to expand waveform on SAMPLER.
Serato, Forum Moderator
Phil C 2:17 AM - 12 September, 2019
Hi Bizzo Beats,

Thanks for the message - you can set your own Cue Points, you just have to delete the ones that are automatically set first. Do this by clicking on Cue 1 to make it active then HOLD SHIFT and click on Cue 8. This will select them all. Now hit delete on your keyboard. They're now empty and ready to be set manually.

We're looking at improvements to this workflow in the future.

Could you please explain "expand waveform on SAMPLER?"

Thanks,
Phil
AmiliBCN 7:03 PM - 14 January, 2020
hey, marking cue 1 hold shift and then cue 8 it doesnt work with macbook.
Serato, Forum Moderator
Phil C 9:10 PM - 14 January, 2020
Hi AmiliBCN,

Are you clicking on the pads or the waveform? The tip above refers to the pads. Click on pad one, hold shift and then click on pad 8. This will select them all and you can just push delete.

As mentioned above, we'll be adding an easier way to do this shortly :)

Thanks,
Phil
Ls4life 8:13 PM - 29 February, 2020
Can someone tell me how to change from 8 cue to 16 and 32 available cue point. I'm paying the monthly subscription of the Serato Studio but can't seem to get more than 8 cue point per track even thought I have the latest upgrade pack. I'm running 1.4.3 I belive.
Serato, Forum Moderator
Phil C 8:15 PM - 1 March, 2020
Hi Ls4life,

Serato Studio currently has 8 cues available on Sample Decks but we have seen a number of requests for more cues and it is something we would like to add in the future.

Please note: Serato Sample 1.2 has recently been released with 32 cues, but Serato Studio has just 8 at the moment.