Serato Blog Comments

Comments for the Serato Blog

Introducing the Roland DJ-707M - supported now in Serato DJ Pro 2.2.2

12:56 AM, 12 Aug 2019
Discuss this blog entry here: serato.com
TurusGomes 11:24 AM - 26 October, 2019
Thinking of pulling the trigger on two XDJ-1000MK2 units.

how do you guys like the units overall? Anything you wish could be improved upon?

does not having a jog adjust dial make any difference to you?

have there ever been instances of the touch screen freezing or has it generally been pretty stable?

I’m coming from vinyl (2x Techs and a 92) and this would be my first digital setup, plan to use these alongside my 92.

Thanks!
TurusGomes 1:34 AM - 29 October, 2019
Quote:

how do you guys like the units overall? Anything you wish could be improved upon? testmyspeed.onl

does not having a jog adjust dial make any difference to you? xender.vip

have there ever been instances of the touch screen freezing or has it generally been pretty stable?

I’m coming from vinyl (2x Techs and a 92) and this would be my first digital setup, plan to use these alongside my 92. 19216811.cam

Thanks!

issue got solved!!
Kavin4 7:46 AM - 26 April, 2020
Quote:

how do you guys like the units overall? Anything you wish could be improved upon?

does not having a jog adjust dial make any difference to you?whatsappgb.download

I’m coming from vinyl (2x Techs and a 92) and this would be my first digital setup, plan to use these alongside my 92.

Thanks!

Mine too thanks dude!