Serato Studio General Discussion

Talk about anything Serato Studio, music production, plugins and supported hardware

Serato - NXS 2000 - SLK 1200 - Rane SL4

buildafriend 9:22 AM - 29 June, 2019
hi,

i'm having to dive into the above setup to work at a night club

I can wire it all up easily as per the rane quick start manual and I have the rane driver and serato pro installed ( free. the one intended for use with hardware ) but can someone help me with getting linked and synced? time is of the essence and i need to see the CDJ tables synced in serato and audio going into the DJ mixer..

please keep in mind that i have no DJ experience and im doing this make sure the many artists passing through the club don't have issues getting configured

all the best,
Serato, Support
Dave. 2:21 AM - 30 June, 2019
Hi @buildafriend,

Just a heads up, this area of the forum is for general discussion of Serato Studio.

If you need help with Serato DJ Pro, you can get in touch with our super responsive support team.

Can you please open a help request here: support.serato.com
Please ensure that you attach a copy of your computer's system report file - use the steps here to get this: support.serato.com
Also include as much detail about the setup you're trying to use i.e. the mixer and CDJ manufacturer name and model, as well as the version of Serato software you have installed on your computer.

One of the support team will then be able to help you out.

Cheers,
buildafriend 5:26 PM - 4 July, 2019
Quote:
Hi @buildafriend,

Just a heads up, this area of the forum is for general discussion of Serato Studio.

If you need help with Serato DJ Pro, you can get in touch with our super responsive support team.

Can you please open a help request here: support.serato.com
Please ensure that you attach a copy of your computer's system report file - use the steps here to get this: support.serato.com
Also include as much detail about the setup you're trying to use i.e. the mixer and CDJ manufacturer name and model, as well as the version of Serato software you have installed on your computer.

One of the support team will then be able to help you out.

Cheers,

Thanks Dave. I've reached out to your support team while attaching a full system report. I've also included information about all of the hardware/software that I have set up. If at all possible I could really use them on the phone tomorrow afternoon at a scheduled time so that I can get in front of the system with them.

All the best,