Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Key Lock per track, 33/45, and offline mixer mode

djmiked 12:32 PM - 18 June, 2019
great additions for open format djs and turntablists would be:

Key Lock on/off per track, remembered like how the auto gain per track works. this is a great feature for those times you use a wide pitch and do not want the key lock on, but generally have it on.

the return of the 33/45 goggles above each track. a great feature i miss as it was incredible for doing your own transitions.

finally, an offline mixer mode for those times when you need to analyze something but don’t want to unplug/turn off your hardware. i know it sounds a little silly but it’s just a little less wear and tear on the usb port.
djmiked 12:33 PM - 18 June, 2019
*toggles. damn autocorrect.
DJMIYAGI 10:48 PM - 18 June, 2019
Quote:
finally, an offline mixer mode for those times when you need to analyze something but don’t want to unplug/turn off your hardware. i know it sounds a little silly but it’s just a little less wear and tear on the usb port.

Tracks should analyze once loaded to a deck, or do you mean more of a batch analyze like offline mode?
DJMIYAGI 10:49 PM - 18 June, 2019
Quote:
the return of the 33/45 goggles above each track. a great feature i miss as it was incredible for doing your own transitions.

+1
Caley Martin 9:59 PM - 24 June, 2019
Quote:
Quote:

+1

+1

I've been hoping (rather aimlessly) for years they'd undo this silly change in SDJ/Pro.
djmiked 4:32 PM - 19 October, 2019
Quote:
Quote:

Tracks should analyze once loaded to a deck, or do you mean more of a batch analyze like offline mode?

being able to hit a button so that you can have the mixer plugged in but it appears as disconnected so you can batch convert/do the things in offline mode
djmiked 4:32 PM - 19 October, 2019
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
the return of the 33/45 toggles above each track. a great feature i miss as it was incredible for doing your own transitions.

+1

+1

I've been hoping (rather aimlessly) for years they'd undo this silly change in SDJ/Pro.

same, im not sure why this was taken away
Caley Martin 5:58 PM - 6 November, 2019
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
the return of the 33/45 toggles above each track. a great feature i miss as it was incredible for doing your own transitions.

+1

+1

same, im not sure why this was taken away

To drive us crazy.
Caley Martin 5:58 PM - 5 February, 2021
Bump. :)
Caley Martin 7:46 PM - 16 July, 2021
+100000000000000
djmiked 12:18 AM - 18 July, 2021
I think you and I are the only ones that care, Caley lol
long live turntable tricks
Caley Martin 7:29 PM - 18 July, 2021
Yeah, probably. But, I will keep on the good fight! ;)
djmiked 7:23 AM - 10 March, 2022
here again to push this lol
Caley Martin 6:56 PM - 18 October, 2023
Bump for the Reloop Flux!
Marv Incredible 8:39 PM - 5 March, 2024
Bump for turntablism!