Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Offline mode for TIdal

RiskingSilence 8:59 AM - 4 May, 2019
Hey Serato

Absolutely great that you included the ability for us to use our Tidal subscription in the Software. Now I have all my tracks available in lossless quality which is super.
Unfortunately I can not this feature when performing as there is no option to cache or download my playlist, and wifi / mobile signal at venue's are usually very very poor and can't be relied on. So this feature can only be used when I am at home :-(

Please add the option to download or use Tidal Playlists offline.

Thanks
dj cason 2:54 AM - 26 May, 2019
This is a must for shore. curious as to coming updates to tidal. I use use it and it’s awesome but if there could be a function to let me play my tidal downloads from my phone as apposed to having to stream ass some gigs don’t have WiFi or are bad connection from a phone not to mention the data burn on a 5hr set?
Almazov 6:08 AM - 13 June, 2019
The most important function we are all waiting for
Chris81 1:24 AM - 18 June, 2019
Agreed. Tidal in offline mode would be awesome. Not all mobile networks are created equal, and not all mobile phone plans are overflowing with data. Also trying to get a mobile signal in certain venues could prove damn near impossible.
Almazov 1:43 AM - 18 June, 2019
Spotify and Tidal have playlist loading features . The idea is not difficult to implement. Since the meaning is the same.
D Red 4:02 PM - 28 June, 2019
I'd love to have this feature! Please add
Dj KoolBreeze 10:48 PM - 28 June, 2019
+10000
djmobula 11:21 AM - 30 June, 2019
Including streaming functionlaty into Serato DJ pro are big news for me.
But as mentioned by the others we need the offline mode to use it on our jobs.

Please Please Serato Team implement that as soon as possible.
Almazov 12:15 PM - 30 June, 2019
Quote:
Including streaming functionlaty into Serato DJ pro are big news for me.
But as mentioned by the others we need the offline mode to use it on our jobs.

Please Please Serato Team implement that as soon as possible.

Ye, we all wait it.
Miss World 3:18 PM - 2 July, 2019
+1
GUITTON 8:33 AM - 7 August, 2019
je valide cette proposition
The Time Thief 11:15 PM - 12 August, 2019
This is such an important feature, I've spent hours finding music I want to play and analysing it. Now I see that I can't use any of it when I am not at home or somewhere with reliable wifi. this needs to be implemented as soon as possible.
Bartv2000 8:53 AM - 13 August, 2019
I have used Tidal in Serato now for several times and have always be using my mobile phone for internet connectivity because wifi is not always available or is overloaded by guests that are also using it. A drawback is that the computer thinks it is connected to a WiFi connection and applications start dowloading updates in the background which is using a lot of bandwith on my phone's connection. Thus I have to shut down all those possible applicatons that regular connect to the internet for download or sync, for example anti virus, google drive, backup software, ... Please Serato, we need this!
good.to.go 11:57 PM - 21 August, 2019
PLEASE!
Andromeda 12:22 PM - 28 August, 2019
Please add OFFLINE mode for TIDAL. Thanks
aktronic 10:00 PM - 30 August, 2019
+1
datti naiz 11:12 PM - 5 September, 2019
tidal remains useless. We could at least have an answer if something is in prospect.
Hello...is there anybody listening?
Dj KoolBreeze 8:52 PM - 8 September, 2019
+1000
Jellybean 7:08 AM - 11 September, 2019
Please add the offline storage mode feature suggestion (+1000000!!!), but make it better than Beatport Link Pro+ and make it UNLIMITED.
DJ Knutz 4:56 AM - 26 September, 2019
Yes, this is crucial. Please work on and add asap!!!
dj silent assassin 7:25 PM - 29 September, 2019
This is a really good and useful piece of tool for dj's, both club, mobile, or traveling dj's. We need to stick together as a group, and voice this tread if we're going to get any answer. Send this link to our dj's forum and community and have them chime in on this tread.
Serato you'll definitely need to step your game up on this topic or at least let the community know if you'll making any progress on this topic. Serato you've never let us down, you're been looking out for our community for many years and counting. We believe in you and your products that's why we keep on supporting the serato world. So i said all that to say this, lets get access to the offline playing for tidal in serato.
DJ Weldon 2:37 PM - 30 September, 2019
Has anyone seen ANY response from Serato on this? Is it something they're working on? Is it something that TIDAL are unwilling to implement?...

We need a response because until an offline mode is implemented the Tidal feature is no good for reliable playing out live.

IS ANYBODY LISTENING?!
Bartv2000 6:54 AM - 1 October, 2019
Quote:
Has anyone seen ANY response from Serato on this? Is it something they're working on? Is it something that TIDAL are unwilling to implement?...

We need a response because until an offline mode is implemented the Tidal feature is no good for reliable playing out live.

IS ANYBODY LISTENING?!

I got somewhat an answer:

My question to support:

Hello, the community wants to know if Tidal Offline mode wil be available in the future or not at al. Thread: serato.com

The answer:

Hi,

thanks for getting in touch!

This feature is not available at this point, but that does sound like a cool idea!

Please feel free to make any suggestions for future features in the Feature Suggestions area on Serato.com:
- serato.com

This is where our products team hangs out, and view these requests. They use this to help decide what to put into future releases, so your feedback is always welcomed!!

Make sure you +1 the thread as the more traction and engagement from our users helps our team decisions on things.

So let's +1 together :-)
mc_luxeflex 7:58 AM - 1 October, 2019
+1
dj silent assassin 10:06 PM - 1 October, 2019
+1
Fett 9:30 PM - 4 October, 2019
+1 from me
djzwingelberg 12:03 PM - 5 October, 2019
+1
Hobbie1988 6:53 AM - 22 October, 2019
+1
HollaLouYuh 11:46 PM - 22 October, 2019
+1 Please!!!! Thanks!
DJ Sir 4:17 PM - 25 October, 2019
+1
charlee1985 1:14 PM - 26 October, 2019
+1
fridmanator 10:06 PM - 31 October, 2019
Super excited to have most of the music in the world on my search bar
but without offline mode, I can't count on it.

Stability is what gave Serato the great reputation it got, so please let us have that.

Thanks
and Cheers
Flow-T 12:25 PM - 2 November, 2019
+1
Dj. StatixXx 1:56 PM - 6 November, 2019
+ Infinity

Let’s make this happen... I’m sure the boost in subscription revenue could help put this at the top of the list no ?

squeaky2222 4:43 PM - 7 November, 2019
+1 This would be a WONDERFUL feature. :)