Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Petition: πŸ‘"Itch Sync" Like Feature 4 Serato DJ ProπŸ‘

DjSyndic8 12:19 AM - 2 January, 2019
I know there is a thread about this started in 2014 by "Dj Ricky Redz" here serato.com

For those that don't know what "Itch Sync" is its a very simple Java App that converts your serato music and folder structure including sub folders to crates, that's it very simple app
every time you put new songs or folders onto your DJ drive you simply hit the app and it goes through and converts these songs and folders to crates, all you have to do is set it up once and that's it, you save a lot of time and headaches,
this has to be a important part of Serato DJ Pro feature for 2019,

Please DJs lets get this Petition Rolling and Hopefully Serato Will read this Thread and consider it,
I was the one that petitioned for a 64bit software it may have taken 5 to 6 years but serato did it so lets do this.
Hanginon 2:21 AM - 2 January, 2019
I agree, great App, I use it all the time. However, what's the problem with keeping it as a separate entity? You want to upset all those Heroes still using iTunes?

The one thing that does need to be done is have a Java Guru re-write it so it supports FLAC files. Pretty Please!!
DjSyndic8 2:39 AM - 2 January, 2019
Quote:
I agree, great App, I use it all the time. However, what's the problem with keeping it as a separate entity? You want to upset all those Heroes still using iTunes?

The one thing that does need to be done is have a Java Guru re-write it so it supports FLAC files. Pretty Please!!

lol bro I hear you:)
I know there's a few other ones out there that are not as stable as Itch Sync especially when you have a large music Library but good points bro.
sero 3:13 PM - 2 January, 2019
+1 for some kind of folder sync (besides the questionable 'auto import' feature)
Veks 2:39 PM - 7 January, 2019
+1 This is the only reason why I must have Java installed on my computers. Please add this.
dvize1 5:16 PM - 9 January, 2019
Quote:

There is now FLAC support in an updated version by another guy working off the original java code. Everything is the same, only FLAC support was added.

github.com
Just download the Jar and the properties file.

You're welcome.
DjSyndic8 11:15 PM - 9 January, 2019
Quote:
Quote:

There is now FLAC support in an updated version by another guy working off the original java code. Everything is the same, only FLAC support was added.

github.com
Just download the Jar and the properties file.

You're welcome.

Thanks dvize1