Serato Sample General Discussion

Talk about Serato Sample

Sensitivity on Level/Filter/Attack/Release Knobs

the real arun 4:04 AM - 21 November, 2018
When trying to adjust the knobs the values are changing too drastically and i cannot properly control what level i want the knob to be at. I would like to recommend changing it so that when using a trackpad, two fingers changes the value of the knob at a controllable rate. I would also like to suggest making the values writable, so that i can type a number to the value. I also would like to see a two finger scroll be able to seek through the track.

Im really in love with this plugin and believe that it can be one of the top producer plugins. However these small changes are very necessary in the user experience of the plugin and can make a world of difference.
fab15 11:29 PM - 21 November, 2018
same issue for me
values change to fast
Richie Ballad 8:13 PM - 2 December, 2018
I am also having the same issues when changing the knob parameters. This happened after updating to Mac Mojave.
iTsTrips 3:47 AM - 14 May, 2019
Quote:
I am also having the same issues when changing the knob parameters. This happened after updating to Mac Mojave.

Wutup Richie Rich! Same issue here. Although I didn't seem to notice anything going on until after installing Serato Studio Beta.

The knobs fly all over the place!
Try adjusting a small value, for example, the default value of 1.17khz filter to something like 1.0khz or 800mhz, its nearly impossible! Even using cmd+click/drag to fine tune adjustment.
Furthermore, when adjusting in direction and then attempting to reverse that adjustment (without releasing the initial mouse-click) the value continues in the same direction. Its madness!

Please issue a patch for this ASAP!
iTsTrips 6:41 AM - 18 May, 2019
Quote:
When trying to adjust the knobs the values are changing too drastically and i cannot properly control what level i want the knob to be at.

I was having this issue as well. Not sure if you ever solved the problem since this post has not been updated, but I found this solution, applied it, tested in Studio One, Logic, Abelton, and MPC, and it works within all while using Serato Sample.

support.serato.com