Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Bring Serato to iOS

TurtleFaceBrownNoser 11:38 PM - 1 November, 2018
Dear Serato,

Can you please bring Serato to iOS? The phones (iPhone xs) and tablets (ipad pro) these days are getting so powerful, and with 512gb+ of storage there would be plenty of room for tracks.

Please please please start developing the full Serato DJ Pro for iOS.
simmonsaj 2:42 PM - 4 November, 2018
Hello Serato,

The iPad Pro is ready and waiting for Serato DJ Pro/Lite. I am confident that Serato will not sleep at this moment knowing that the iPad's are the new computer laptop in my opinion. Please do not let this train go by. Thank you

Go from record box (Macbook Pro) to record pad (iPad Pro) catch the wave.
Mutis Mayfield 11:41 PM - 5 November, 2018
stratoferris 7:21 PM - 13 June, 2019
+1 iPad Pro and iPads are more powerful than most MacBook Pros...The new iPad Pro is used to edit 4k videos (LumaFusion) -- Djay(Algoriddim) is all over this ...would love to see some competition and with the new iPad OS its just a matter of time that MacBooks say goodnight .... 1lb of superpower computing.....Oh my the looks you would get showing up to a gig with a iPad Pro with 1TB.....yes its happening now naysayers...time to wake and smell the coffee. Serato forget the Studio software its to bloated and rather useless, spend your R & D money wisely before you become Deckadance
Chris81 1:12 AM - 18 June, 2019
If I see club DJs using their iPads after I shelled out serious bucks for a NS7 I may have a breakdown.

/s
stratoferris 1:29 AM - 18 June, 2019
Quote:
If I see club DJs using their iPads after I shelled out serious bucks for a NS7 I may have a breakdown.

/s

NS7 with the screen built in is great just close the lid and rock on! The cpu power of iPads and the new iPad OS coming with Catalst and the ability port OS X apps to iOS/ iPad OS quickly...hopefully we can see an iPad app soon. That being said the less weight to gig around with the better. The NS 7 is a beast to carry even though they shaved 5 lbs off version 3.
Chris81 4:14 AM - 18 June, 2019
Quote:
<div class="quote pl pr pt pb bg-l" readability="8">

/s

NS7 with the screen built in is great just close the lid and rock on! The cpu power of iPads and the new iPad OS coming with Catalst and the ability port OS X apps to iOS/ iPad OS quickly...hopefully we can see an iPad app soon. That being said the less weight to gig around with the better. The NS 7 is a beast to carry even though they shaved 5 lbs off version 3.

Oh no argument there. It just stings to spend so much on a controller and have the industry turn to mobile devices.
Djkom 10:32 AM - 3 July, 2019
Pioneer has WeDJ app for iOS, Native Instrument has Traktor DJ 2 for iOS, Algoriddim has Djay app for iOS.
So Serato it's clearly your turn or you'll miss something that is clearly the step of digital djing.
Managing and performing with a touch device is way more natural and efficent than with laptops !
stratoferris 5:42 PM - 4 July, 2019
D
Quote:
Pioneer has WeDJ app for iOS, Native Instrument has Traktor DJ 2 for iOS, Algoriddim has Djay app for iOS.
So Serato it's clearly your turn or you'll miss something that is clearly the step of digital djing.
Managing and performing with a touch device is way more natural and efficent than with laptops !

Forget even touching it! Ive been using Djay on and iPad Pro to slowly ween off of Traktor and Serato....Much love to both but they are not being progressive enough, well Traktor at least is making an attempt. Its only a matter of time WeDj will morph into Rekordbox for iOS. Djay for iOS as it stands is just killing it!!! The features baked in are just cray cray! I must say I do pay a subscription of $5 a month but that includes the access to samples, loops and video clips so there is value there. Serato needs to step up their game and and at least release something and build on it. Traktor has been rewired from the ground up and according to them it should be adding features slowly over the coarse of the next year. Again Great if you own a NI controller... so close minded that team...Reminds me of locked phones, is it a German thing to always trying to dictate?

SERATO do we have to get crowdfunding to buy you coffee so you will wakeUP?
Enzi 12:21 PM - 10 October, 2019
+1 for Serato DJ on iPad Pro. I am due to buy one for music production seeing as this is developing slowly, but surely. I feel to DJ with an iPad over my MacBook there are lots of upsides and not many downsides.
DJ Jomz 9:28 PM - 15 October, 2019
+1. Apple has even revised their iPadOS to support external storage now... so imagine using the same USB thumb drive to hold your music... and serato database to work on PC/MAC and also iPad.
serkan 7:51 AM - 19 October, 2019
I don‘t know about iOS and iPhones but on iPadOS and the iPad Pros it finally starts to make sense to port SDJ on mobile platforms.
therss 6:00 AM - 9 January, 2020
One more impatient ipad pro user waiting for an update from the development team... including a decent ipad into modern proffesional djing is the near future!
mixgoonie 7:21 PM - 12 January, 2020
Me too,

I am using DJ player Pro and Djay pro with an external drive and it works really well.

SDJ pro on IOS with external drive support must be awesome....