Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Idea for future update..

namron 7:27 PM - 8 July, 2004
What do u guys think about a simple feature were u can disable/able the functions "speed display" / "beat matching display" / "wave display" operate through a simple button?

cause i and some others think that this displays/functions use s a lot of cpu power.. for example the cpu usage is at 80% while playing tracks.. now switching to the setup screen cpu usage is more less... i think this feature would be great for people with less cpu power.
in my opinion the "speed display" (the highest display) with its function is totally unnecessarily for example.. and i think this funcion needs much cpu power...

that was only a idea..

pce
nik39 1:33 AM - 9 July, 2004
I agree, but I think this is the part of a general user configurable GUI, in my opinion I dont need all those fancy windows buttons etc, its just makes it all more complicated to keep focus on the most important thing, the track itself, I dont need a bpm-match thingy etc. Too much toys for me.
T-One 6:10 AM - 9 July, 2004
Quote:
for example the cpu usage is at 80% while playing tracks.. now switching to the setup screen cpu usage is more less...

Samething for me (CPU uses 100% with display and less than 50% when in setup screen!!!!)...you're idea is great...would like to see this option to remove the display to use less CPU
namron 3:18 PM - 9 July, 2004
Some people need the display, some need only one display of these six... i hope that the guys of serato could put an option were u can choose which display u want an which not... @ serato guys pls put it in the new update and some users will kiss your a.... :DDD