DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Aptidda show us your new Macbook

The Return of Dj Sparky 10:40 PM - 28 August, 2018
Aptidda why can't you show us your new mac you claim to have gotten along with your new Rane 12's, you talk and talk but when it comes down to it you are the only peasant on these boards, even No Cred has more credibility then you, so from now on we shall have to pass the title to you.

Even you're beloved Rane 72 has a message for you streamable.com
Mr. Goodkat 10:54 PM - 28 August, 2018
Quote:

perhaps the best post of serato forum history
Comrade Tulayev 11:13 PM - 28 August, 2018
ha ha ha ha ha!
HighTopFade 11:16 PM - 28 August, 2018
Wow! That's awesome.
The Return of Dj Sparky 11:22 PM - 28 August, 2018
I see serato locking the threads but they let him spew his shit all over the place
RR437T 11:47 PM - 28 August, 2018
Quote:
Quote:

No. His other posts from earlier are even better. He's got video clips with messages running across the screen of his 72. I laughed so hard I thought I cracked a rib. I may go get an X ray just to be sure.
The Return of Dj Sparky 11:50 PM - 28 August, 2018
enjoy it while you can and feel free to repost it as serato are locking the threads and deleting the links
The Return of Dj Sparky 7:22 AM - 30 August, 2018
Where are you gone Aptidda?
Aptidda 3:40 PM - 31 August, 2018
I'm here sucker, want to see my Mac? LOL
Aptidda 4:53 PM - 31 August, 2018
hey check out my new MacBook! :

www.apple.com
The Return of Dj Sparky 5:22 PM - 31 August, 2018
You can't show what you don't have, you throw the term peasant around but the truth has unraveled that you are the peasant, haha
Aptidda 5:23 PM - 31 August, 2018
Quote:
You can't show what you don't have, you throw the term peasant around but the truth has unraveled that you are the peasant, haha

Yap yap.
The Return of Dj Sparky 5:25 PM - 31 August, 2018
Put up or shut up, and ypur can't put up so....
Aptidda 5:48 PM - 31 August, 2018
ya I don't have a 72, or a mac, or turntables. I just enjoy these forums.
The Return of Dj Sparky 5:53 PM - 31 August, 2018
you do have those but you don't have that macbook pro or 12's, go play with your mac mini and 72, you've been rumbled, you talked too much shit this time and cannot back it up haha
Aptidda 5:54 PM - 31 August, 2018
Hey guys, just checking in to let you know that you should definitely upgrade to a 2018 fully spec'd MBP like me!
The Return of Dj Sparky 5:56 PM - 31 August, 2018
you have zero credibility now beat it you bum
Aptidda 5:56 PM - 31 August, 2018
This 32 gb vs my mac mini 16gb of RAM makes a HUUUUGEEE difference.
The Return of Dj Sparky 5:58 PM - 31 August, 2018
you still rambling on, everyone knows your full of shit so beat it, maybe sign up under a different name as you're the biggest joke to stumble into these forums in years
Aptidda 6:01 PM - 31 August, 2018
Quote:
you still rambling on, everyone knows your full of shit so beat it, maybe sign up under a different name as you're the biggest joke to stumble into these forums in years

Awww shucks, no cred with DJ Sparky AKA the "Peon of all Peons".

Take your blue collar back to work and dig me a ditch.

Peon.
The Return of Dj Sparky 6:02 PM - 31 August, 2018
Aptidda 6:03 PM - 31 August, 2018

Your bottom feeding scum. Peon.
The Return of Dj Sparky 6:05 PM - 31 August, 2018
streamable.com

thanks for the pm by the way
Aptidda 6:14 PM - 31 August, 2018
Peons will be peons.
The Return of Dj Sparky 6:18 PM - 31 August, 2018
streamable.com
The Return of Dj Sparky 6:23 PM - 31 August, 2018
17tr2 6:23 PM - 31 August, 2018
Quote:
Peons will be peons.

Always miserable and negative. You should get a Rane 72 like Sparky. Just look at the smile on his face.
Aptidda 6:26 PM - 31 August, 2018
Quote:
Quote:
Peons will be peons.

Always miserable and negative. You should get a Rane 72 like Sparky. Just look at the smile on his face.

Your right, he's so happy . I wonder what his secret is to life?
Aptidda 6:37 PM - 31 August, 2018
Quote:
Aptidda why can't you show us your new mac you claim to have gotten along with your new Rane 12's, you talk and talk but when it comes down to it you are the only peasant on these boards, even No Cred has more credibility then you, so from now on we shall have to pass the title to you.

Hi everyone, well it has been determined by DJ Sparky that I have "zero credibility". So whatever that means and not like I care or it matters. But ya, I have zero credibility now.... So everything I have said before, I guess no longer applies.

Yep Zero Cred, kinda like a weight being lifted off my shoulders actually.

Thanks Sparky! Your the brightest, most smartest guy around. You have all the "cred" in the world. Your so cool bro. LOL
The Return of Dj Sparky 6:38 PM - 31 August, 2018
Aptidda 6:39 PM - 31 August, 2018

Oh hey Sparky, Mr CREDIBILE! Thanks dude, appreciate the support.
17tr2 6:43 PM - 31 August, 2018
Does this mean you'll stop posting?
Aptidda 6:50 PM - 31 August, 2018
Quote:
Does this mean you'll stop posting?

Not at all, it just means that according to Sparky- I'm no longer "credible" (hint hint: I was never credible in the first place).

Hee heeee.
CMOS 7:11 PM - 31 August, 2018
if he had it hes such a braggart there wouldve already been a "look at me" video.
Jvine 7:24 PM - 31 August, 2018
Quote:
you have zero credibility now beat it you bum

You really think giving an attention seeking troll call out threads is the best way to make him leave? This your first day on the internet?

We all knew he was joke when we saw the video of his dirty small apartment, flexing with the financed 72. Why you guys keep responding to this dude? That's why he's here, to trigger dudes like you who just can't let trolls die on their own.
The Return of Dj Sparky 7:29 PM - 31 August, 2018
Quote:
This your first day on the internet?

There is method to the madness, watch it unfold
Aptidda 8:02 PM - 31 August, 2018
get the popcorn boys!
17tr2 8:22 PM - 31 August, 2018
Quote:
get the popcorn boys!

The anatomy of a nervous breakdown begins. This one should be good.
Aptidda 8:37 PM - 31 August, 2018
Hey Aptidda

Whats good fam?

Hey man I heard that you live in a dirty apartment, don’t have any rane 12’s and also didn’t actually really purchase the new MacBook.

Awww man really? Ya those suckers on the Forums be hating, its tough man.

Hey buddy, I hear ya. One other thing is they mentioned you may have a nervous breakdown coming.

Why would you think that?

Idk some guy on the Serato Forums said so.

Huh… well that would be interesting I guess.

Nice bro, well hey man since its going to be a long weekend and the forums are so quiet without you I figured I would at least give you a shout out. Don’t listen to those guy about your Rane 12’s and MBP.

Wow, ya thanks man. They don’t really know anything do they?

Ya man your right, keep your head up and keep fighting the good fight.

Cool man, thanks a bunch.
So Fresh 10:24 PM - 31 August, 2018
Aptidda 11:26 PM - 31 August, 2018
Hey guys I will be posting a video of my new MBP this weekend! SUCK IT!
The Return of Dj Sparky 5:39 AM - 1 September, 2018
You couldn't provide the goods so are you gonna get one on finance and then return it? What about the 12s , don't forget the 12s haha
So Fresh 6:10 AM - 1 September, 2018
I would also like to see your wife with the big jugs that is probably your sister mum and anunty in the videos as well you fat trump loving fuck!!

It really doesn’t matter if you do or dont have the gear to be honest. the way you represent yourself and humanity is fucking disgusting so hurry up and fuck off from this forum.
Clubber1970 9:12 AM - 1 September, 2018
Quote:
I would also like to see your wife with the big jugs that is probably your sister mum and anunty in the videos as well you fat trump loving fuck!!

It really doesn’t matter if you do or dont have the gear to be honest. the way you represent yourself and humanity is fucking disgusting so hurry up and fuck off from this forum.

+1

👍🏻
Mr. Goodkat 7:43 PM - 1 September, 2018
Quote:
Quote:

+1

👍🏻

+2
Comrade Tulayev 9:47 PM - 1 September, 2018
Go on Aptidda, fuck off, horrible little man
RR437T 11:44 PM - 1 September, 2018
Why is everyone making fun of Aptidda?
So Fresh 8:19 AM - 2 September, 2018
I’m not joking, I want him gone. This used to be a place for like minded people to help and learn from each other varying in ability’s . Since he’s been on the board it’s become something else and I have had enough.

Quote:
Why is everyone making fun of Aptidda?
WildcardX 2:57 PM - 2 September, 2018
This the same guy that went after DJ R-Tistic when he said the Seventy-Two is just not for him, yet R-Tistic was on an episode of a popular HBO show. lol
So Fresh 5:17 PM - 2 September, 2018
He’s a racist homophobic classless fat fuck wit!!
HighTopFade 5:41 PM - 2 September, 2018
I can deal with the wealth bragging and fanboyism. That's easy to ignore. But talking down on people on a forum that has real Serato or DJ related issues is just another level of bitch ass. There's a time and place for everything.
RR437T 11:57 PM - 2 September, 2018
Quote:
I can deal with the wealth bragging and fanboyism. That's easy to ignore. But talking down on people on a forum that has real Serato or DJ related issues is just another level of bitch ass. There's a time and place for everything.

You're exactly right. I really don't mind joking around with him, but there's something wrong. He just can't control himself.
The Return of Dj Sparky 7:01 AM - 3 September, 2018
Quote:

Quote:

This your first day on the internet?

There is method to the madness, watch it unfold

There we go folks objective complete
DJ Marv the Maverick 6:16 PM - 3 September, 2018
Quote:
Hey guys I will be posting a video of my new MBP this weekend! SUCK IT!

Wow

He is gone for real?

Funny enough

The first time I'm actually experiencing a real keyboard warrior

For a long while I was irritated but kinda learnt how to manage.

Why did it take so long though for someone at Serato to call him to order?

So let the conspiracy theories begin

I will start

He is employed by InMusic

His job was to push the 72

Kinda like an alternative marketing approach

I bought the damn thing in annoyance lol.
The Return of Dj Sparky 6:19 PM - 3 September, 2018
He was just a dickhead that needed to be provided with enough rope to hang himself
So Fresh 6:42 PM - 3 September, 2018
He’ll be back, it’s never that easy.
Comrade Tulayev 6:50 PM - 3 September, 2018
He has several sock puppet accounts I reckon
RR437T 8:46 PM - 3 September, 2018
"So let the conspiracy theories begin"

They gave him internet privileges at the mental institution in hopes that he would bother someone else for a change.
So Fresh 6:39 AM - 4 September, 2018
serato.com

So that’s what happened:/

I kind of feel sorry for him as he was obviously very Sic, that’s not an excuse for his behaviour ,the monderators should not have not let it go on for so long, especially the racist homophobic stuff that was not on. I’ve not been rattled by anyone like that before to be honest and I said some nasty shit which was lame especially to someone with that kind level of mental illness.

I hope he finds peace on the rane forum :)
So Fresh 6:48 AM - 4 September, 2018
serato.com

Sorry that was the link.

Aptidda left us @ 12:52 AM - 3 September, 2018
Culprit 7:46 AM - 4 September, 2018
Can't say I am sad to see him go
The Return of Dj Sparky 5:44 PM - 4 September, 2018
Haha that post was funny, I saw a vid of his "studio" and it looks like everything came from a dumpster haha
WildcardX 7:12 PM - 4 September, 2018
Looks like he has been reinstated. :/
17tr2 8:41 PM - 4 September, 2018
Quote:
Haha that post was funny, I saw a vid of his "studio" and it looks like everything came from a dumpster haha

That makes sense. Why do you think he told everyone to throw their gear in the nearest dumpster? Shopping where the price is always right.
OneCrazyDJ 9:31 PM - 5 September, 2018
I have to idea why you guys entertain this fool.
The Return of Dj Sparky 10:44 PM - 5 September, 2018
Quote:
I have to idea why you guys entertain this fool.

Maybe we're entertaining ourselves
So Fresh 10:59 PM - 5 September, 2018
I was just shocked he was for real to be honest. Some of his posts were unbelievable and really not a joke. Nothing entertaining for me, complete disgust. I really hope that never happens on here again.

I am always up for a joke and fun but not at the expense of others
DJ Unique 12:10 AM - 6 September, 2018
LOL
DJ Marv the Maverick 9:28 PM - 6 September, 2018
Aptiddas icon is still blue.

Is he gone or not? If he ain't I m still waiting for the MBP 18 review
Mr. Goodkat 11:20 PM - 6 September, 2018
if you type in aptidda 3x he'll post and tell you to throw serato forum in the trash
HighTopFade 1:16 AM - 7 September, 2018
Quote:
Is he gone or not? If he ain't I m still waiting for the MBP 18 review

Same. I actually believe he has one.
So Fresh 10:50 PM - 9 September, 2018
Well he definitely seems to be back and making up for lost time. Very strange they let him back on.
WildcardX 6:21 PM - 10 September, 2018
Yeah seen him at it in another post in his same M.O. Surprised he hasn't popped in here yet.
dj_soo 11:14 AM - 11 September, 2018
just report it and he'll be gone again - hopefully permanently
17tr2 8:51 PM - 11 September, 2018
Quote:
just report it and he'll be gone again - hopefully permanently

Too bad we don't know what mental facility he's in. We could report to them and hope they take away his brand new $7000 Macbook Pro. Let some of the blue collar, peon, peasants play with it.
Gio Alex 1:44 PM - 12 September, 2018
Quote:
Quote:

just seeing this now... so good!
Gio Alex 1:47 PM - 12 September, 2018
Quote:
beloved Rane 72

Apparently he has 2 now. One for home use and one for the road haha
Gio Alex 1:53 PM - 12 September, 2018
Quote:
Aptidda

Amazing!!!
Mr. Goodkat 6:05 PM - 12 September, 2018
clearly he was here to pump up the rane 72, i guess after a few months of release there was really no reason for him to be here.

pretty solid guerilla marketing
The Return of Dj Sparky 6:10 PM - 12 September, 2018
The 72 had the last word on the matter haha
The Real Dj Danger 2:07 AM - 18 September, 2018
I'm glad he's gone, he is a piece of shit, and a major loser. Good riddance !!!!
WildcardX 12:00 PM - 18 September, 2018
Quote:
I'm glad he's gone, he is a piece of shit, and a major loser. Good riddance !!!!

He's still around on the forum doing his thing. Some how he either has been blocked from this thread or something because knowing him he would have responded here by now.
Gio Alex 1:20 AM - 19 September, 2018
Quote:
Quote:

He's still around on the forum doing his thing. Some how he either has been blocked from this thread or something because knowing him he would have responded here by now.

Where?
dj_soo 2:54 AM - 19 September, 2018
i checked his posting history and he hasn't posted since aug 31st. I think he's gone unless he started a new account.
YZ 2:34 PM - 20 September, 2018
I miss him, because look how triggered he got everyone lol.
Clubber1970 5:14 PM - 20 September, 2018
I don’t miss him. I‘m happy he is away !
17tr2 6:30 PM - 20 September, 2018
Quote:

That wouldn't be so bad, but his problem was, he triggered himself. That's when it got ugly. Either way, I feel bad for him. I just hope the gruel at the institution isn't as bad as his comments.
TurtleFaceBrownNoser 11:26 PM - 25 September, 2018
Holy moly, I'm going through and reading this guys posts and he seriously had issues. However he definitely was able to trigger most everyone here.
RR437T 12:01 AM - 26 September, 2018
Quote:
Holy moly, I'm going through and reading this guys posts and he seriously had issues. However he definitely was able to trigger most everyone here.

Welcome back Aptidda.
17tr2 11:53 AM - 26 September, 2018
Quote:

If you want to sneak back in, you need to be a bit more subtle. Calling yourself a TurtleFaceBrownNoser, while true, along with making your first post in a thread started for the sole purpose of mocking you, doesn't make it that difficult to figure out who's behind the keyboard.
Comrade Tulayev 11:56 AM - 26 September, 2018
Why do people use the word "trigger" to mean "pissed off"
dj_soo 5:30 PM - 26 September, 2018
Cause they don’t understand how ptsd actually works
pdidy 11:52 PM - 26 September, 2018
Quote:

So do I.....lol

A good troll can have positive effects on a forum....... Trust me I know as I used to be one :)
popnwave 4:25 PM - 27 September, 2018
Quote:
Quote:

So do I.....lol

A good troll can have positive effects on a forum....... Trust me I know as I used to be one :)

He's back, who do you TurtleFaceBrownNoser is?
dj_soo 5:59 PM - 27 September, 2018
Who cares? At this point the people obsessing over him are disrupting the forum more than him now.
YZ 3:50 AM - 1 October, 2018
The obsessing (as you all are doing) was the point, hence Triggering. Everyone saying he had problems is a no. YOU in fact have problems with his comments, that doesn't mean he has problems lol. He really f'd a lot of you guys up... I mean don't listen to me, listen to y'all. Fkn' Brilliant imo.
17tr2 11:37 AM - 1 October, 2018
Quote:
The obsessing (as you all are doing) was the point, hence Triggering. Everyone saying he had problems is a no. YOU in fact have problems with his comments, that doesn't mean he has problems lol. He really f'd a lot of you guys up... I mean don't listen to me, listen to y'all. Fkn' Brilliant imo.

I knew it. You're Aptidda too. I always thought it was odd how you would follow him around and back up all his idiot posts.
TurtleFaceBrownNoser 5:08 PM - 1 October, 2018
APTidda is a living legend.
popnwave 5:15 PM - 1 October, 2018
sigh..
TurtleFaceBrownNoser 5:41 PM - 1 October, 2018
We shall proclaim Aptidda the "Trigger King". He sure "Triggered" all of you snowflakes, LOL.
Culprit 5:53 PM - 1 October, 2018
Quote:
We shall proclaim Aptidda the "Trigger King". He sure "Triggered" all of you snowflakes, LOL.

Yep some of us fell for it, still waiting on broke broke with the MacBook pro and rane gear tho 👍
TurtleFaceBrownNoser 6:03 PM - 1 October, 2018
Quote:
Quote:

Yep some of us fell for it, still waiting on broke broke with the MacBook pro and rane gear tho 👍

Ya that would be a sight to behold right? Too bad he's kicked from the forums.
Culprit 12:18 AM - 2 October, 2018
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Ya that would be a sight to behold right? Too bad he's kicked from the forums.

yeah i was just putting the double barrel shotgun to his corps account on the forum. boom boom lol
TurtleFaceBrownNoser 3:45 PM - 2 October, 2018
ya lets be real here, if anyone has a new MacBook- its APTidda. There is no doubt.