Serato Sample General Discussion

Talk about Serato Sample

Help: Lost all my sample data and chops when going from Macbook to iMac in Logic

Reigny Day 4:54 AM - 22 June, 2018
So I created 6x Serato Sample tracks in a session in Logic Pro X 10.4.1 and it plays perfectly well on my MacBook Pro. When I open the exact same session on the exact same external harddrive on my iMac I lose the audio file and Serato sample chops and data. Furthermore, when I open the session on my iMac, all of the Serato Sample instances on the 6 tracks are empty and it asks me to 'Load File' as if it's a new Serato Sample track. I even tried saving the preset in Serato Sample on my Macbook then loading that preset on my iMac but that didn't work either. Im running High Sierra 10.13.4 and Logic Pro X 10.4.1 on both computers so that shouldn't be an issue. I also tried to load the corresponding audio files on each Serato Sample track on my iMac and when I click on 'Find Samples' the chops are in the wrong place and on the wrong pads. I figured if I loaded the saved preset from my Macbook session and loaded the correct audio files it would work, but it did not. Can you help? Thanks
PB3 4:13 PM - 23 June, 2018
I ran into the same issue. I had to go to the logic browser and save the audio as a new file just so serato sampler would keep it.. I been trying to find a good work around for this for a while. When I use Ableton, I don't run into this issue.
Serato, Support
Dave. 11:25 PM - 18 July, 2018
Hi guys,

Reporting this on our forum.

We'd like to get our tech support team to look into this further and help you guys out if you guys are still running into this issue.

Can you please open a help request (using the "Open Help Request" button on the bottom of this page).

Thanks,
Dave