Serato Blog Comments

Comments for the Serato Blog

The Story Of Serato Sample

3:33 AM, 8 May 2018
Discuss this blog entry here: serato.com
krank 7:24 PM - 30 January, 2019
So what's the score now with serato sample, has development been halted on it as there hasn't been an update since 1.1 and there's been zero interaction on the forum from staff regarding the subject.. I'm sure myself and many other paying customers deserve at least a little explanation..
trusampler 11:56 AM - 9 May, 2019
Update: Now that we see serato studio - we now what's stopped serato samples development,it's pretty sad.
This is close to being a perfect tool for sampling,a choppers dream tool, yet you throw away time to develop a daw which no offense ,but isn't close to what I'd ever purchase.

Please bring back the development of serato sample, fine tune it,add multiple slices, memory of commands, so we can continue to try out new slices, while keeping the pitch we chose, there's just so much that makes serato sample an amazing tool for fast workflow with samples.

Daw users will always choose the best daw they can afford, and one with plenty of features, Serato studio, while I see the potential isn't why we invested in your company, bring back development of serato sample!!!
trusampler 11:57 AM - 9 May, 2019
Quote:
Update: Now that we see serato studio - we now see what's stopped serato samples development,it's pretty sad.
This is close to being a perfect tool for sampling,a choppers dream tool, yet you throw away time to develop a daw which no offense ,but isn't close to what I'd ever purchase.

Please bring back the development of serato sample, fine tune it,add multiple slices, memory of commands, so we can continue to try out new slices, while keeping the pitch we chose, there's just so much that makes serato sample an amazing tool for fast workflow with samples.

Daw users will always choose the best daw they can afford, and one with plenty of features, Serato studio, while I see the potential isn't why we invested in your company, bring back development of serato sample!!!