Serato Sample General Discussion

Talk about Serato Sample

Features request

dave1983 2:22 PM - 8 January, 2018
Assign sample to any note on keyboard like c4
More pads
Be good a file management like serato Dj so u can preview all your samples to see if they work in the track before loading them
dave1983 3:31 PM - 8 January, 2018
Also being able to assign the sample line to a midi knob so when u turn the knob it moves the line to where u want to start the sample
motoman 3:10 AM - 14 January, 2018
VELOCITY
Ken Taylor 3:51 AM - 17 January, 2018
i have a push 2 so i need more pads
jsblack 3:08 PM - 21 January, 2018
Quote:
VELOCITY

Ho Yeah!
+111
dave1983 6:16 PM - 21 January, 2018
I think a player like serato Dj and you analyse all your files it detects bpm
And key then can preview would be amazing
Azarte 6:27 PM - 23 January, 2018
MIDI Learn function would be so nice, so we can use it on a midi controller !
Anyone know about an update with Xtra features in the future ?
Thanks for reading, keep it loud !
Samplistic 9:55 AM - 24 January, 2018
More pads! A bank switch would be awesome! 64 pads via 4 (16pad) banks would be absolutely perfect. Also, a little more control of the ADSR. Nothing too crazy, just a knob that allows you to adjust the "Curve" of the attack much like Battery 3 and 4 allow. Other than that, I honestly cant think of a way this can be improved! love it!
Dj4dubb 1:40 PM - 24 January, 2018
- More controllable controls from hardware (midi). ie, assignable scrub knob
- sample configurable start and stop points on wave form
- more ASDR controls
- movable slice points, even for already assigned pads. see Maschine's sample editor for the idea
- it would be nice if hardware/software combos like Maschine and MPC could pass on the wave form from Sample's window for visual editing from the hardware (if possible)
dave1983 4:40 PM - 24 January, 2018
I think also it be good to load in more then one audio file so you have the choice to use a few different wavs in one session then open up another serato sample
delroydiggler 10:57 PM - 27 January, 2018
Beat grid so you can auto loop from a cue point like on Serato DJ.
jsblack 3:57 PM - 1 February, 2018
Quote:
I think also it be good to load in more then one audio file so you have the choice to use a few different wavs in one session then open up another serato sample

+1
J..B.. 5:12 PM - 13 February, 2018
Quote:
Quote:
VELOCITY

Ho Yeah!
+111

Agree 100%,

Been asking for this since "Sample" was first released.
jsblack 3:37 PM - 14 February, 2018
Quote:

Exactly, and have all samples cuts saved in a folder attached to the Pro Tools, Logic.. whatever Project !
No !d 8:45 PM - 15 February, 2018
Glide and velocitiy please
Kaldosh 8:26 PM - 8 March, 2018
Quote:
Quote:

+1

+1
Adam3000 12:21 AM - 13 March, 2018
Quote:
Also being able to assign the sample line to a midi knob so when u turn the knob it moves the line to where u want to start the sample

I would love to see Midi map cue points
DougeeW 3:18 PM - 24 April, 2018
Slice looping with cross fade would be nice.
DougeeW 3:19 PM - 24 April, 2018
Quote:
- more ASDR controls
- movable slice points, even for already assigned pads. see Maschine's sample editor for the idea
- it would be nice if hardware/software combos like Maschine and MPC could pass on the wave form from Sample's window for visual editing from the hardware (if possible)

+1
jsblack 11:46 PM - 24 April, 2018
A nice one : Being Able to toggle to next mp3/Flac of the Chosen Sample Folder. (simple arrows would do..)
It's really cumbersome to unload each time et find the very next one of the thousand accapellas/gold/whatever track of a huge folder..
Puff Chufolo 10:31 AM - 29 April, 2018
Quote:
Assign sample to any note on keyboard like c4
More pads
Be good a file management like serato Dj so u can preview all your samples to see if they work in the track before loading them

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
This is why I have come to the Forum to request this .. a file management system, able to target folders and organise just like Serato Pro with the keygroup and see which sounds (broadly speaking, hits, kicks, sweeps, and so on as well as samples) will fit in key this would +99999 good I would pay extra for this Sample Pro and extra $50 .. etc
Puff Chufolo 10:33 AM - 29 April, 2018
Quote:
- more ASDR controls

Bump all the above especially, assignable scrub knob !!!!!! that way is heaven !!!
Trinibad1 2:35 AM - 18 May, 2018
A scratch mode that would have its own automation lane in a DAW if recorded.
Mutis Mayfield 3:41 PM - 2 June, 2018
Quote:
A scratch mode that would have its own automation lane in a DAW if recorded.

Scratch track by stagecraft soft.
jsblack 3:44 PM - 2 June, 2018
Please, add fine tune per cell like in old samplers as an option / to time stretching..
jsblack 3:46 PM - 2 June, 2018
Resizable GUI especially to get a larger view for editing, and of course more cells if possible
CleS 2:15 PM - 9 June, 2018
Quote:
Quote:
- more ASDR controls

Bump all the above especially, assignable scrub knob !!!!!! that way is heaven !!!

5 Stars for this!

my wishing well is like:
- to have a loop ability per pad ( means if I press a Pad or Key, the sample plays as long as I hold the Pad / Key down.
- effect section with the ability to create for each pad his own effect ( delay, distortion.....)
- manual BPM setting ( big requested in this forum )
- More Pads ( big requested in this forum )
- include a file-system
- MIDI learn funktion
- resizeble GUI

Bye
CleS
dwuw 7:58 AM - 10 June, 2018
My two BIG wishes:

- be able to correct the bpm/key analysis manually (the one Sample does is too often wrong) and then of course be able to work with this new bpm/key settings in sync;

- save / load function off all adjustments & settings inside the plugin so that for alternative settings, new ideas etc. I must not always open a new instance. And can easily work with adjustments & settings in different tracks and also different DAWs (which I often do).

The rest of my wish list.
- more ASDR controls
- pre-listening of files
- be able to load more than one file
- loop ability per pad
- more pads
- resizable GUI
functionform 10:01 PM - 25 June, 2018
Why don't people preview in DAW? Don't understand that. +1 for more adsr, resizable gui yeah sure, but not necessary imo. stack files would be neat, but then you start getting super complicated like wanting multiple adsrs on the same pad. I'd rather just use two instances for that.
CleS 10:11 PM - 28 June, 2018
Hello !
I have one more think's for my wishlist!
Pan per Pad would be very great;-))
CleS 10:45 PM - 28 June, 2018
Sorry, but mean " I have one more wish for my feature-list;-))"
motoman 11:11 PM - 17 August, 2018
VELOCITY
EnochLight 12:32 PM - 19 August, 2018
Absolutely required: allow Sample to save the source files inside of Sample. Having to keep track of all of my source files is a total pain, and if the hard drive they are stored on is lost or fails, we're screwed. Yes - I back up everything - but I shouldn't have to worry about locating source files. This is 2018 for chrissakes - why is Serato Sample treating source samples like it's a sampler from 1988?
DJ Muenchen 5:51 AM - 17 May, 2019
As I have a lot of crates. It would be useful to extend to search function for the crates as well.
The second thing, if you search for track, it should dispaying the crates where it is located.
Geiry 8:25 AM - 17 April, 2022
Yes, please make the window resizable. With todays high resolution displays the plugin window is tiny.
And loop modes.
eldean0 8:13 AM - 27 July, 2022
I believe this is available in other DAWS but for some reason not working in Cubase, please make it so that we can drag our audio directly from our arrangement/project window in Cubase. Thank you.
My Amazon EBC 7:03 AM - 7 October, 2022
My Amazon EBC allows you to build an online presence, sell products and services, and connect with customers worldwide by creating EBC. We want to make it as easy as possible for you to avail our <a href="myamazonebc.com ebc design service</a>.
My Amazon EBC 2:21 PM - 4 November, 2022
In the aggressive world of online buying, only the top listings manage to close the deal. Increase traffic, revenue, and search engine ranks by utilising our Amazon <a href=""%3E 3D Product Rendering Services</a>.
Johnny987 3:48 PM - 7 November, 2022
Amazon A+ Content is a unique tool inside Seller Central that allows brand owners to create beautifully designed Amazon product descriptions for their Amazon listings. Formally known as Enhanced Brand Content, A+ content is available for brand-registered third-party sellers and all vendors
itsELjohnson 1:35 PM - 22 January, 2023
STEMS feature
Deejay Afro 2:12 PM - 24 February, 2023
Stems feature is needed in serato sample now, that's a must have on the daily production routine we may have !