DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Hottest Rap/R&B Club Tracks: 2018 Edition

R-Tistic 7:42 AM - 3 January, 2018
We're back to it, once again!

We will use this post to list all of the biggest club tracks in your area, along with those that are brand new and starting to make some noise.

Keep all the negative, "this new music is all trash, it sounds the same" type comments from out of this thread.

Here's some of the current bangers from the last 1-2 months that I've seen work at the club, along with some that are on the bubble and might get big.....

N.E.R.D. ft. Rihanna - Lemon

Offset & Metro Boomin - Ric Flair Drip

Cardi B. ft. 21 Savage - Bartier Cardi

G-Eazy ft. Juicy J, A$AP Rocky, French Montana, and Belly - No Limit (Remix)

A$AP Ferg ft Nicki Minaj - Plain Jane (remix)

Lil Pump - Gucci Gang

Blac Youngsta - Booty

Migos x Nicki Minaj & Cardi B - Motor Sport

Big Sean ft. Kash Doll - So good

Kodak Black ft. Lil Wayne - Codeine Dreaming

Migos (Prod by Pharrell) - Stir fry

Farruko ft. Nicki Minaj, Bad Bunny, 21 Savage, & Rvssian - Krippy Kush (remix)

Lil Wayne ft. Drake - Family feud (might be a big mixtape/radio type song, and maybe for the trendy clubs)

6ix9ine - Gummo

6ix9ine - Kooda

DJ Nasty ft. Tory Lanez, Ball Greezy - I like (gonna be big in South Florida)
Mr. Goodkat 8:35 PM - 3 January, 2018
man thats a short list even with the extra regional stuff
DJ JulioYEG 8:45 PM - 3 January, 2018
lol anyone else think culture 2 gonna flop
StylesD 8:51 PM - 3 January, 2018
you're a legend
Cnspeace 9:27 PM - 3 January, 2018
I almost tried Motorcycle Patches last week. Just got a Clean version...maybe I'll give a whirl.
Cnspeace 9:30 PM - 3 January, 2018
Pills & Automobiles hitting harder than anything here. Also Crumbs-DRAM & NBA Youngboy GG remix
RonDu 11:09 PM - 3 January, 2018
Pretty much every song that is being killed on the radio
R-Tistic 12:06 AM - 4 January, 2018
Quote:

It's plenty songs that still work, but most of them are just played out at this point. I still hear Bodak, Bad & Boujee, and even Mask off. Only song I NEVER hear that was hot last year is "Black Beatles."
Papa Midnight 4:42 AM - 4 January, 2018
Quote:
Quote:

It's plenty songs that still work, but most of them are just played out at this point. I still hear Bodak, Bad & Boujee, and even Mask off. Only song I NEVER hear that was hot last year is "Black Beatles."

I still play Black Beatles a bit. But the fact of the matter is that older songs are working more consistently these days for me, especially with open format gigs.

Quote:

All solid.

Quote:

Lil Pump - Gucci Gang

Not working.
R-Tistic 6:31 PM - 4 January, 2018
Bruno Mars ft. Cardi B "Finesse"

This one might be major due to the video, and adding Cardi to it. I tried the regular album version several times, and it just never caught on, but I think it will at this point.
Dj Shamann 10:22 PM - 4 January, 2018
Quote:

This one might be major due to the video, and adding Cardi to it. I tried the regular album version several times, and it just never caught on, but I think it will at this point.

^ Dude, I just came here to ask StylesD why Finesse was being pushed on DjCity (I saw it the other day even before the Cardi B remix)

This song is a couple of years old now. I play it all the time (even made a House Party video for it) but so random.
Mr. Goodkat 10:33 PM - 4 January, 2018
yeah, i remember when people were talking about it on this thread, i have it in at 11/30/16
R-Tistic 11:42 PM - 4 January, 2018
Quote:
Quote:

^ Dude, I just came here to ask StylesD why Finesse was being pushed on DjCity (I saw it the other day even before the Cardi B remix)

This song is a couple of years old now. I play it all the time (even made a House Party video for it) but so random.

I caught that and said yeaaaa, he must be releasing it soon as an official single. Good that he could space his singles out that way.
Mr. Goodkat 2:31 AM - 5 January, 2018
Quote:
Quote:

yeah, was just saying compared to the last few years, not many club bangers that are fresh from the last 1-2 months.

Its interesting that so many people are releasing full length albums that are actually listening albums and not a collection of a few singles with filler tracks around them.
HEATWOLVES 9:36 AM - 5 January, 2018
Yo just wanna say thanks to @R-Tistic for keeping the thread going all these years. It's so helpful to see what peeps in other cities are playing.

Been getting really good reactions to "Stir Fry" and "Lemon" and I love both of these.
Djkcofficial 1:34 PM - 5 January, 2018
Are we just not going to mention big shaq - mans not hot?
DJ Barz 8:43 PM - 5 January, 2018
I think Mans Not Hot might depend on where you live even though it was a hype internet meme. Up in Toronto where UK stuff has seen alot more acceptance than anywhere else in NA it has alot more longevity I feel. Here's the stuff that's big for me up in Toronto.

Drake - KMT (still)

Bodak Yellow

Baka - Live Up To My Name (If you ever come to Toronto do yourself a favour and download this)

Mans Not Hot

Bartier Cardi

Motor Sport

I Get The Bag (still going strong)

Pills and Automobiles

Rake it Up

Booty

Patek Water

Magnolia (still gets great reaction)

No Limit

Pain Jane
StylesD 12:32 AM - 6 January, 2018
Quote:
Quote:

it's cuz technically it's a new remix. it was most likely a label decision to throw cardi on it and push again with full marketing treatment.

either way it's a huge success for them. song is everywhere.

i haven't played it out yet but will try this weekend. im assuming by next week or two everyone will know the video and song and it'll be playable in the club.
DJ Barz 11:22 AM - 6 January, 2018
I played Jeezy - Cold Summer tonight as a request towards the end of my set and it went over pretty decently.
DJ Marv the Maverick 11:01 AM - 7 January, 2018
Ran across this hip hop-rnb mix, will like some insight ....was this made in a DAW? If it's two/four decks + a mixer ?

www.mixcloud.com

Happy New Year!

Tracking as usual 4/5th year in a row.
AustinG 7:53 PM - 7 January, 2018
Quote:
Ran across this hip hop-rnb mix, will like some insight ....was this made in a DAW? If it's two/four decks + a mixer ?

www.mixcloud.com

Happy New Year!

Tracking as usual 4/5th year in a row.

Yeah it's a studio produced mixtape. Ragoza (formerly Construct) is super dope... Checking in for '18 cheaa
mysa 4:05 AM - 8 January, 2018
Quote:
Quote:

Out here in Okinawa, Japan. They still love Bad and boujee, Fucked up some commas and

Subeme La radio from Enrique Iglesias

Danza Kudoro (never fails in every gig)

Formation-Beyoncé
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 7:52 PM - 8 January, 2018
Quote:
Quote:

www.mixcloud.com

Yeah it's a studio produced mixtape. Ragoza (formerly Construct) is super dope...

Hmmm, maybe not - I just listened to a little bit while shoveling snow. It may not be a studio/DAW mix or even a 4 deck mix.

On Facebook (and even here - serato.com ) Ragoza has been selling his ACCA In/Out edit packs - plus he's on Crooklyn Clan.

The support I have been getting on my packs is absolutely amazing! To show my appreciation, I am sharing this 2 hour opening mix with everyone free of charge. I hope you guys find this to be useful

Oooops.... But then again - Yep - it's DAW - from his Facebook page: www.facebook.com

This is the part I hate... Once I drop this, you will never have to DJ before midnight again!

First sync and now playing other peoples mixes for HALF THE NIGHT - Does anybody actually DJ ANYMORE???

LOL
DJ Marv the Maverick 10:22 PM - 8 January, 2018
Quote:
If I catch djs playing another djs mix till 12 I’m breaking all equipment and smashing laptops you LAZY FUCKS!

LOLOLOL
DJ Marv the Maverick 10:27 PM - 8 January, 2018
I was about to sell all my gear lol at the awesomeness of the mix [if it was done on decks and mixers]

i will just retire because that mix is on Ultra level, in and out and not one error or misplaced cue.

the lack of scratching...not even a baby was what got me thinking.

still its a brilliant job, must have taken a wee while to arrange.
Mr. Goodkat 4:20 AM - 9 January, 2018
mfers just taking them out of their own jobs.

you can play the mix twice for free instead of paying a dj once. smfh
Robbie O 4:04 PM - 9 January, 2018
Quote:
I was about to sell all my gear lol at the awesomeness of the mix [if it was done on decks and mixers]

i will just retire because that mix is on Ultra level, in and out and not one error or misplaced cue.

I had to stop making mixes in abelton. It is addicting especially if you are a perfectionist, and you become more concerned about making a "perfect" mix. I think a DAW mix makes sense for certain scenarios, but I've learn to appreciate flaws and the ability to adjust on the fly. Fight the temptation lol....
RonDu 8:37 PM - 9 January, 2018
Quote:
...but I've learn to appreciate flaws and the ability to adjust on the fly. Fight the temptation lol....

Agreed
Djkcofficial 9:39 PM - 9 January, 2018
Of topic but I wanted to know if there was a similar thread for electronic music? Especially trap and dubstep?

Thanks
Mr. Goodkat 10:18 PM - 9 January, 2018
Quote:
Of topic but I wanted to know if there was a similar thread for electronic music? Especially trap and dubstep?

Thanks

make one, probably needed
Djkcofficial 10:28 PM - 9 January, 2018
Quote:
Quote:

Thanks

It is almost 4 am where I live so I am going to head to bed now and make it in the morning. In the meantime, if you have any suggestions for this list feel free to reply.

Cheers
DJ Remy USA 6:29 PM - 10 January, 2018
tracking
DJ Remy USA 6:30 PM - 10 January, 2018
Quote:
Quote:

yea I played on NYE but besides that I havent played in since like last September I think
DJ Remy USA 6:31 PM - 10 January, 2018
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Thanks

It is almost 4 am where I live so I am going to head to bed now and make it in the morning. In the meantime, if you have any suggestions for this list feel free to reply.

Cheers

Man I'll make it but I know this forum doesnt have really have their ear to street on dubstep, riddim, drum and bass and other EDM genres but sure lets give it a try.
Djkcofficial 8:07 PM - 10 January, 2018
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Thanks

Cheers

Man I'll make it but I know this forum doesnt have really have their ear to street on dubstep, riddim, drum and bass and other EDM genres but sure lets give it a try.

If you are doing it please share a link when you make it
R-Tistic 12:40 AM - 12 January, 2018
New banger in L.A.:

Saweetie - "Icy grl"

That's the correct spelling, too. She's from Sacramento/The Bay/L.A., and it's over the Khia "My neck, my back" beat. No changes in the beat, either, but she's just flowing on it. Video is fly too
StylesD 6:54 PM - 12 January, 2018
Quote:
New banger in L.A.:

Saweetie - "Icy grl"

That's the correct spelling, too. She's from Sacramento/The Bay/L.A., and it's over the Khia "My neck, my back" beat. No changes in the beat, either, but she's just flowing on it. Video is fly too

boom www.djcity.com
StylesD 6:57 PM - 12 January, 2018
also the new TDE single off the Black Panther soundtrack is a MONSTER and I guarantee will go.

www.djcity.com
hthillet 9:16 PM - 12 January, 2018
Has anybody tried "Left, Right" by Casanova feat. Chris Brown? Has potential. Also I feel like "Set Trippin" by Casanova has the potential to be this years "Ooouuu" and "Bodak Yellow".
Dj Nyce 2:11 AM - 14 January, 2018
Derez DeShon - Hardaway
Dj Nyce 6:12 PM - 14 January, 2018
I see you R-Tistic...all up on Issa Rae’s IG 👏🏾
PumpkinHead 6:12 PM - 16 January, 2018
Quote:

Yes, big up!
DJ Andre 3:50 PM - 17 January, 2018
Mula by Zoey Dollaz Ft Lil Wayne
Come Outside by K Money (huge song in Toronto now. Drake is a huge fan of this song as well)
Def DJ Hypnotiq 12:37 AM - 18 January, 2018
Anybody checked out :

Ron Browz ft. Lil Mama - Throw Them Bowz

It's Pretty Decent if you have a crowd that likes to dance.
DJ JulioYEG 4:42 AM - 18 January, 2018
My dawg by lil baby gettin some attention recently
R-Tistic 8:10 PM - 18 January, 2018
Quote:

Aha! Man they went hard the whole party too
mister_wilson 3:02 AM - 19 January, 2018
Anybody getting a good response from those SZA Weekend remixes: Calvin Harris or Redrum, or Zikomo? The redrum went off for me the other day.
Keys Mack 4:56 AM - 20 January, 2018
Quote:
My dawg by lil baby gettin some attention recently

This has been popular for a few months for me
Keys Mack 4:57 AM - 20 January, 2018
Depending where you live and what your crowd is like, KEKE by 6ix9ine, Fetty Wap and A Boogie
DJ Andre 5:03 PM - 20 January, 2018
The new Drake songs - "Diplomatic Immunity" and "God's Plan" are decent. Played it last night towards the end of the night and the reaction was decent.
Keys Mack 8:32 AM - 21 January, 2018
I'd be shocked if God's Plan didnt become a hit
DJ GaFFle 7:10 PM - 23 January, 2018
Quote:

Fire track right there! I'd play this for a Hip Hop crowd.
R-Tistic 5:25 PM - 24 January, 2018
Quote:

I feel like it'll be a typical Drake hit...it'll be big for a few months solely because it's Drake, then it'll disappear and we won't hear it much after it passes it's prime.
Mr. Goodkat 11:05 PM - 24 January, 2018
this thread is slackin - theres hits out there
R-Tistic 1:23 AM - 25 January, 2018
Quote:

Name them!! LOL

I'm waiting for this YG ft. 2 Chainz to drop...might be a problem.
Keys Mack 6:23 AM - 25 January, 2018
Quote:
Quote:

I feel like it'll be a typical Drake hit...it'll be big for a few months solely because it's Drake, then it'll disappear and we won't hear it much after it passes it's prime.

Pretty much...
DJ Andre 6:25 PM - 25 January, 2018
New Migos is a banger for the clubs. Supastars slaps hard.
Papa Midnight 8:46 PM - 25 January, 2018
Quote:
Quote:

Name them!! LOL

I'm waiting for this YG ft. 2 Chainz to drop...might be a problem.

I thought Filthy was going to be hot -- at least in the earlier hours or to go with Lemon. It hasn't really caught on, but it's not bad.
PumpkinHead 2:50 AM - 26 January, 2018
Quote:

I thought Filthy was going to be hot -- at least in the earlier hours or to go with Lemon. It hasn't really caught on, but it's not bad.

I played Filthy last week and didn't get any reaction. I haven't really heard it on the radio either. That's fine by me, I hate playing JT tracks. The track will probably get request after the Superbowl.
Lrose951 6:15 AM - 26 January, 2018
Migos ft Drake -Walk it Talk will be huge
DJ Barz 9:09 AM - 28 January, 2018
I'm gonna co-sign the Drake x Migos song even though it's awful, it'll work in clubs cause no matter how drunk you are you can sing along.

Also off the Migos album though, Bad Bitches Only is a good one.
Cnspeace 1:59 PM - 28 January, 2018
Quote:
I'm gonna co-sign the Drake x Migos song even though it's awful, it'll work in clubs cause no matter how drunk you are you can sing along.

Agreed. I need the Clean version of BBO. I found the Drake song and a few others dropped today in the pool. BBO is the hottest personally but the Drake joint is getting buzz in the streets first.
DJ illWill 4:40 AM - 29 January, 2018
A track picking up from the underground wave from an artist from Houston and a Artist from Akron, OH

Velliano & Benjimims - Can't Fold
Watchwww.youtube.com
Serato, Support
Matt P 7:23 PM - 29 January, 2018
Quote:

I assume this one will go too. Hook is kinda meh though...
StylesD 10:33 PM - 29 January, 2018
'walk it talk it' cleared the floor for me on saturday lol.

2 weeks and everyone will be requesting it.
R-Tistic 1:04 AM - 30 January, 2018
Quote:
'walk it talk it' cleared the floor for me on saturday lol.

2 weeks and everyone will be requesting it.

Woooow! I'm not at all shocked...it's not an instant banger at ALL.
R-Tistic 1:04 AM - 30 January, 2018
Plies "Rock" is taking off in the South.
DJ illWill 7:23 PM - 30 January, 2018
2nd That one! Rock by Plies is pretty big in Ohio now
Logisticalstyles 8:10 PM - 30 January, 2018
First time I saw that video I knew it was gonna be a big song. I just hope that dance doesn't catch on though.
Chrisjin 8:42 PM - 30 January, 2018
Can never go wrong with Plies..also that track is a great way to transition to do a throwback 3-6 mini set
R-Tistic 1:55 AM - 7 February, 2018
DJ Mustard & RJ ft. Rae Sremmurd – Hard Way

A cool early vibe L.A. track. Sounds like a lighter version of "Want her"
R-Tistic 7:04 PM - 12 February, 2018
Black Panther Soundtrack has a few potential bangers.

For The Bay and L.A., "Paramedic" from SOB X RBE ft. Kendrick is surely gonna go the hardest.

The track "King's dead" with Kendrick, Future, and Jay Rock is gonna go hardest everywhere else.
R-Tistic 7:35 PM - 13 February, 2018
Blocboy JB ft. Drake "Look alive" is about to be huge
R-Tistic 7:36 PM - 13 February, 2018
Derez Deshon "Hardaway" dropped last year, and I mentioned it in October, but it just hit the Billboard charts, so it might be breaking through Nationwide.
R-Tistic 7:41 PM - 13 February, 2018
Rich The Kid ft. Kendrick Lamar "New freezer" actually got a bit bigger from that challenge/dance they have for it.
webcke 10:09 PM - 14 February, 2018
Got some local cats here with their EP. They have 1 particular track that'll be a banger.

Well it is over here in NZ right now.

SWIDT - Conquer
Mr. Goodkat 10:59 PM - 14 February, 2018
lol
Jazzy Bada$$ 3:02 PM - 18 February, 2018
I played First Day Out remix - Tee Grizzley ft. Meek Mill with a great reaction on the east coast. i got good reactions with the original but better on this one.
Jazzy Bada$$ 3:04 PM - 18 February, 2018
Designer - lil pump is a hit too
R-Tistic 5:36 PM - 20 February, 2018
Quote:
Designer - lil pump is a hit too

Yep, def the same beat as "I'm da man" from D4L
Jazzy Bada$$ 12:09 PM - 21 February, 2018
Anything Blocboy JB worked for me last night.
Roddders 6:48 PM - 22 February, 2018
Quote:
Quote:

I had to stop making mixes in abelton. It is addicting especially if you are a perfectionist, and you become more concerned about making a "perfect" mix. I think a DAW mix makes sense for certain scenarios, but I've learn to appreciate flaws and the ability to adjust on the fly. Fight the temptation lol....

NOW u rockN, homey!!! Word from an old head, the mix is great, but even perfection itself ain't perfect... Flaws keeps it human which is always a better party... Unless the dj just sucks, of course :)
HEATWOLVES 10:52 AM - 24 February, 2018
"Plug Walk" went off last night in Shanghai. Much better response than "New Freezer".

"God's Plan" was the biggest track of the night. Most people already know the words.

Decent responses to Migos "BBO" and some of the other tracks on the Black Panther soundtrack like "X" and "Redemption".
DJ JulioYEG 8:34 PM - 25 February, 2018
Quote:
Migos ft Drake -Walk it Talk will be huge

great results from this track last nite
DJ Svpply @svpplybeats 12:51 AM - 26 February, 2018
I was going to say SZA - The Weekend (Calvin Harris remix) been goin off for me especially early getting girls on the dancefloor. That new joint he did with Party Next Door got next too I think.

I think these new Rae Sremmurd tracks are bangers but they haven't really hit yet. Post Malone - Candy Paint is getting mixed reactions too.

All The Stars off Black Panther has been highly requested and working better than I thought.

Gods Plan is the climax of any night right now.

I'm spinning out in VT right now though so who knows haha
Mr. Goodkat 2:37 AM - 26 February, 2018
Quote:

portland?
DJ Svpply @svpplybeats 2:39 AM - 26 February, 2018
Quote:
Quote:

portland?

I don't think theres a Portland in VT but I'm near Portland Maine haha. Burlington, Vermont though
Mr. Goodkat 2:58 AM - 26 February, 2018
oppps, i you're right, my homie just moved up there so i was confused.

was hoping there was something to do up there. i do work with a chick from VT, must have got confused
Jeremius-One 10:12 AM - 26 February, 2018
Which new Rae Sremmund tracks? T'd up?

Quote:
I was going to say SZA - The Weekend (Calvin Harris remix) been goin off for me especially early getting girls on the dancefloor. That new joint he did with Party Next Door got next too I think.

I think these new Rae Sremmurd tracks are bangers but they haven't really hit yet. Post Malone - Candy Paint is getting mixed reactions too.

All The Stars off Black Panther has been highly requested and working better than I thought.

Gods Plan is the climax of any night right now.

DJ Svpply @svpplybeats 6:18 PM - 26 February, 2018
Quote:
Which new Rae Sremmund tracks? T'd up?

Yup thats the one. I thought Perplexing Pegasus was gonna be a crowd pleaser too but that went nowhere
ugobeatz 12:35 PM - 28 February, 2018
cool keep em coming
HEATWOLVES 6:11 AM - 1 March, 2018
Quote:
I thought Perplexing Pegasus was gonna be a crowd pleaser too but that went nowhere

man I really like that track and it has *never* worked for me, except as a vibe builder early in the night.
R-Tistic 6:04 PM - 1 March, 2018
Kendrick Lamar & SOB X RBE - Paramedic (from Black Panter Sdtk)

Goes HARD in California, and DJs from other cities are saying it's getting decent-good reaction for them so far.
DJ XclusiF 4:56 AM - 2 March, 2018
Believe it or not this new Bow Wow - Yeaahh is hitting
DJ QuieststormMix 6:50 AM - 3 March, 2018
Yo, speed up that Migos ft. Young Thug Coccoon, the shit was all the way live last night in the A!!!
Keys Mack 5:12 PM - 4 March, 2018
Rae Sremmurd - Powerglide for sure
DJ JulioYEG 9:31 PM - 4 March, 2018
Quote:
Yo, speed up that Migos ft. Young Thug Coccoon, the shit was all the way live last night in the A!!!

no one knows about that song lol been playin that for a min
Mr. Goodkat 4:03 AM - 5 March, 2018
Quote:
Quote:

no one knows about that song lol been playin that for a min

was big down here early last year
R-Tistic 7:33 PM - 5 March, 2018
So, this DJ Khaled ft. Future, Beyonce, and Jay-Z "Top off" isn't a good song at all. Typical-average beat, and the hook sucks. But women LOVE Beyonce's verse. I played it Saturday, and they literally knew all the words already.
Mr. Goodkat 8:46 PM - 5 March, 2018
i like the common pic RT - when mr. sinister was his dj, they had to be one of the best live hip hop duos of all time.
DJ Barz 1:41 AM - 6 March, 2018
Top Off sucks, it's like they time travelled to 2012 and tried to make a trap banger.

Stopping by to co-sign Plug Walk tho, it's been requested at basically every party I've played in the last two weeks.
DeeJay*CASPER 3:02 AM - 6 March, 2018
Quote:

maan I hope this record sticks........!!!!!
PumpkinHead 4:17 AM - 6 March, 2018
Quote:
I played First Day Out remix - Tee Grizzley ft. Meek Mill with a great reaction on the east coast. i got good reactions with the original but better on this one.

I like the addition of Meek Mill on the remix. This track already has that "Dreams and Nightmares" feel
LoLyfe 7:07 PM - 6 March, 2018
Quote:
Top Off sucks, it's like they time travelled to 2012 and tried to make a trap banger.

Stopping by to co-sign Plug Walk tho, it's been requested at basically every party I've played in the last two weeks.

It err....but I play for the crowd. Waiting for the video to drop....last I saw there was only a 1 minute trailer.
LoLyfe 7:07 PM - 6 March, 2018
Quote:
Quote:

I like the addition of Meek Mill on the remix. This track already has that "Dreams and Nightmares" feel

agreed. I felt the same on the build up.
Dj Nyce 9:32 PM - 7 March, 2018
Quote:

i'm digging this track
DJ B-Major 387 8:50 AM - 9 March, 2018
I got a cool reaction in the Bay when I dropped RJMRLA - Is It Mine feat Ty Dolla $ign
DJBhD 4:26 PM - 9 March, 2018
Quote:
So, this DJ Khaled ft. Future, Beyonce, and Jay-Z "Top off" isn't a good song at all. Typical-average beat, and the hook sucks. But women LOVE Beyonce's verse. I played it Saturday, and they literally knew all the words already.

Exact same experience I had -^^^^

The Race by Tay-K is a crowd favorite with the "Ratchet Teenager" crowd. There's a re-mix with 21 Savage out there too.
Jeremius-One 2:18 AM - 14 March, 2018
Quote:

What bpm did you speed it up to?
DJ Barz 11:29 PM - 14 March, 2018
Quote:
Quote:

It err....but I play for the crowd. Waiting for the video to drop....last I saw there was only a 1 minute trailer.

Yeah I'm not saying I won't play it if someone requests it, but fuck it's just not good. Like Future's hook is hype and aight but then Jay's verse starts and it's like bruh this trap music thing isn't for you mate.
Lrose951 7:53 PM - 15 March, 2018
For those who use videos at gigs:
Lil Dicky feat Chris Brown-Freaky Friday could work.
Keys Mack 9:00 PM - 15 March, 2018
I agree Top Off is trash. Don't think it'll come close to the impact I Got The Keys had
R-Tistic 10:55 PM - 15 March, 2018
Quote:
I agree Top Off is trash. Don't think it'll come close to the impact I Got The Keys had

Funny because "I got the keys" was really just decent, like a 7.5/10 at best, but it had so much hype that it became a hit. This is a 5/10 at best.
DJ QuieststormMix 9:52 PM - 17 March, 2018
Big Boi ft. Kelly Rowland - Mama Told Me..... Yo I took a gamble and played this for the over 30 crowd and the dance floor was packed down here in Tampa
DJ QuieststormMix 9:55 PM - 17 March, 2018
Quote:
Quote:

What bpm did you speed it up to?

139 BPM
DJ QuieststormMix 11:28 PM - 17 March, 2018
Quote:
RJMRLA - Is It Mine

That's wassup! LOL
DJ QuieststormMix 11:33 PM - 17 March, 2018
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

www.mixcloud.com

Yeah it's a studio produced mixtape. Ragoza (formerly Construct) is super dope...

Hmmm, maybe not - I just listened to a little bit while shoveling snow. It may not be a studio/DAW mix or even a 4 deck mix.

On Facebook (and even here - serato.com ) Ragoza has been selling his ACCA In/Out edit packs - plus he's on Crooklyn Clan.

The support I have been getting on my packs is absolutely amazing! To show my appreciation, I am sharing this 2 hour opening mix with everyone free of charge. I hope you guys find this to be useful

Oooops.... But then again - Yep - it's DAW - from his Facebook page: www.facebook.com

This is the part I hate... Once I drop this, you will never have to DJ before midnight again!

First sync and now playing other peoples mixes for HALF THE NIGHT - Does anybody actually DJ ANYMORE???

LOL

Bruuhhhhh, Old School DJs like me look at that shit like a sign of disrepsect. Why DJ if you aren't gonna fucking mix? smh
DJ Barz 10:22 PM - 18 March, 2018
DJ Stevie J feat Future - Stripper seems like it might be usable.
R-Tistic 3:10 AM - 21 March, 2018
Quote:
Big Boi ft. Kelly Rowland - Mama Told Me..... Yo I took a gamble and played this for the over 30 crowd and the dance floor was packed down here in Tampa

This track is from 2012, right?
Keys Mack 2:03 PM - 24 March, 2018
How has Migos & 21 - BBO (Bad Bitches Only) worked for yall? Mixed reaction to say the least here
DJ illWill 4:03 PM - 25 March, 2018
Quote:
How has Migos & 21 - BBO (Bad Bitches Only) worked for yall? Mixed reaction to say the least here

Is definitely a banger!!!!!!!1
DJ KBZ (Texas) 1:42 PM - 26 March, 2018
Quote:
Quote:

This track is from 2012, right?

Yes!
StylesD 6:15 PM - 26 March, 2018
Quote:

complete dud for me. I use the Kidd Spin edit which starts with the 2chainz "it's your birthday" chant from Birthday Song but after that, shit falls flat af. I don't think I'll be playing it anymore...
DJ JulioYEG 8:41 PM - 26 March, 2018
Quote:

I think walk it like i talk its gets better results
DJ Remy USA 8:04 PM - 27 March, 2018
Quote:
Quote:

complete dud for me. I use the Kidd Spin edit which starts with the 2chainz "it's your birthday" chant from Birthday Song but after that, shit falls flat af. I don't think I'll be playing it anymore...

Ive found most 21 Savage songs lack a certain energy the crowd needs. Like even when I play bank account it hits the system all weak people just know the words.
DJ Barz 5:50 PM - 28 March, 2018
Agree with the 21 Savage comment. It works at the end of the night but all of his songs just fall flat at peak hours.
StylesD 4:29 PM - 29 March, 2018
agreed. that's why I literally just play choruses when I play this new hip hop.
DJ KBZ (Texas) 6:52 PM - 29 March, 2018
DJ Esco x Nas x Future - Walk Thru

Nice banger!
DJ Deliver 12:39 AM - 31 March, 2018
So A lot of music dropped this week. Weeknd, Esco, Cardi, Rich Tha Kid.... Any standouts?

Personally I think the DJ Esco tape is solid
stephon828 2:49 PM - 31 March, 2018
has anyone tried "every night" by kool john? came out a few years back but a steady banger
Keys Mack 8:43 PM - 31 March, 2018
Thanks, this is why I asked about BBO. Has all the makings to be a club smash but it just hasn't worked that well for me
DJ Svpply @svpplybeats 9:56 PM - 31 March, 2018
Quote:
So A lot of music dropped this week. Weeknd, Esco, Cardi, Rich Tha Kid.... Any standouts?

Personally I think the DJ Esco tape is solid

Weeknd album is way too low key for club play.. maybe we'll get a remix of something that can work but right now theres nothing for late night as far as I can tell

Esco is the usual really sparse beat stuff that can be hard to get a crowd into. I feel like we gotta look at the hooks on these to see if anything sticks.. My bets would be on Walk Thru or Showed You but I'm not pumped enough on any of them to try it unless they start to get really popular

Cardi single is mellowish but has some sing-along potential. I'm gonna give it a shot tonight.

Rich the Kid album has plenty of tracks that could be hits. My bets are on Drippin (ft Chris Brown), End of Discussion (ft. Lil Wayne) or Early Morning Trappin (ft. Trippie Redd). Interested to see if these can break through to mainstream but I think they bounce enough to keep people dancing for the time being
DJ QuieststormMix 1:23 AM - 1 April, 2018
Quote:
DJ Esco x Nas x Future - Walk Thru

Bruh....that track is a success down here in Tampa
Cnspeace 12:36 PM - 4 April, 2018
Lil Baby & Moneybagg Yo....All Of A Sudden -Decent response.
Scotty ATL - Ratchet -Decent Response

Ill play these again to see how they go this week. So far, the response was decent.
TAKEITLOW 10:36 PM - 4 April, 2018
What do y'all think of YG - Suu Whoop?

I played this last week, but it was worse than i expected
HEATWOLVES 12:30 PM - 5 April, 2018
I like the Rich the Kid album. Gonna test it out on Saturday.

For Weeknd, "Wasted Times" might work for warm-up vibes. A more club-friendly Weeknd feature might be Trouble ft. Weeknd, "Come Thru"

Anyone tested "SAINt JHN - I Heard You Got Too Litt Last Night" in the club? That melody is infectious and the chorus is easy to sing along to. Played it late last weekend at a non hip-hop night. Folks were into it.
DJ Barz 3:48 AM - 6 April, 2018
I can cosign the Saint Jhn track, I played it the other night and people immediately caught on to it.
Mr. Goodkat 4:46 AM - 6 April, 2018
saint jhn had a pretty cool track last year called 3 below zero -lil slow but it may work in some sets
Jazzy Bada$$ 12:39 PM - 6 April, 2018
Quote:
What do y'all think of YG - Suu Whoop?

I played this last week, but it was worse than i expected

I play this track occasionally if there's no gangbanging in the clubs.
RonDu 3:34 PM - 6 April, 2018
Do you guys consider this stuff Hip-Hop & R&B? I mean, if you're under 35 I can understand but I'm referring to my O.G's.
CMOS 5:13 PM - 6 April, 2018
Quote:
Do you guys consider this stuff Hip-Hop & R&B? I mean, if you're under 35 I can understand but I'm referring to my O.G's.

Yes things change. This is the hip hop sound, might not be your sound, but its the hip hop sound currently.

Its gone from

hip hop ya dont stop, wave ya hands in the air
to
100 miles n running mc ren i hold the gun and
to
first off fuck ya bitch and the click you claim,
to
everytime i come around ya city bling bling,
to
you can have whatever you like
to
that car im driving make u feel some kinda way
to
plug walk, i dont even understand how my plug talk
to
sending shots shots shots shots shots everybody gettin pop pop popped

I feel theres a cycle in there, to me the 80s stuff relates to the simple rhymes of the 2000s, the 90s player stuff relates to the migos/drake style, and the 6ix9ine stuff relates to the gangster nwa/onyx styles.
the smooth operator 12:01 AM - 7 April, 2018
Check out Radio Base Bless The Bottle. Its been pretty regional out here east of l.a. but hey recently released a new version with too short. club has been going nuts to it for 3 years. it goes pretty hard out here in the west
HEATWOLVES 12:39 PM - 8 April, 2018
Big reactions to...

"I Like It" by Cardi B
"Sumo" by Denzel Curry

Decent reactions to...
"Nice For What" by Drake (played it twice during a long set - second reaction was bigger. Gonna be big.)
"Money Bag" and "Bickenhead' by Cardi B
"NBAYOUNGBOAT" by Lil Yachty feat. NBA YoungBoy
"Brxnks Truck" by Rae Srem

"God's Plan" already losing steam.
DJ Barz 9:38 PM - 8 April, 2018
Gonna toss another Saint Jhn joint into the discussion. God Bless the ratchets is a banger too I think.
DJ QuieststormMix 2:15 AM - 9 April, 2018
Played that Cardi B ft. YG - She Bad in the strip club last night. Everybody for feelin' that track
DJ QuieststormMix 2:26 AM - 9 April, 2018
Quote:

Not at all bruh, I wish better upbeat R&B came out that I could spin the club. I'm not feeling 75% of the new shit that drops........most of the shit sounds the same, but hey, my opinion don't matter as a DJ, ....what matters is the dance floor
Keys Mack 12:45 PM - 9 April, 2018
Quote:

Anyone tested "SAINt JHN - I Heard You Got Too Litt Last Night" in the club? That melody is infectious and the chorus is easy to sing along to. Played it late last weekend at a non hip-hop night. Folks were into it.

Thank you for this. Definitely sounds like its got potential
djaction 5:23 PM - 9 April, 2018
Nice for What prob gonna be the hiphop/crossover song of the summer and maybe year at this point
R-Tistic 6:31 PM - 9 April, 2018
Def "Nice for what" from Drake.

Cardi has like five on her album that might be big in the club. "Bickehhead" "She bad" "I like it" "Drip" even the SZA song.
Keys Mack 3:26 AM - 13 April, 2018
K Camp - Racks Like This
Dj Affect-One 6:14 AM - 14 April, 2018
New nicki joints gonna hit hard
DJ 9DYME 1:04 PM - 16 April, 2018
Proud - 2chainz & YG
Up 1 - Yella beezy
That’s on me - Yella beezy
Freestyle -Lil Baby
Nice for what - drake *Bangger*
Almost every new Cardi B song lol

These are some songs I play here in Texas.
DJ Barz 1:47 PM - 16 April, 2018
Young Thug ft. Lil Uzi Vert - Up
ozfrombk 3:24 PM - 19 April, 2018
Quote:
New nicki joints gonna hit hard

Idk if they were too new over the past weekend but no one knew what to do when I played them and I am in NYC.

Personal opinion, she's can deliver better.
D Jay Cee 11:00 AM - 24 April, 2018
so, i was talking to the prom committee.....all teens and one adult. they said just play bangers from last year cuz nothing decent has come out this year. SMH
Logisticalstyles 2:46 PM - 24 April, 2018
Sounds about right. I was going through my 2018 Hip-Hop and R&B hits crate and realized it's pretty empty so far. Very few major hits.
RonDu 10:38 PM - 24 April, 2018
LMAO. I did a party Sat and I looked at the songs that I've played and hardly any of them from 2018 was highlighted! LMAO
GusGomez 11:38 PM - 24 April, 2018
Quote:
LMAO. I did a party Sat and I looked at the songs that I've played and hardly any of them from 2018 was highlighted! LMAO

Actually same her smh and when I did play new shit unless it was drake or cardi people gave me the wtf face
Logisticalstyles 12:08 AM - 25 April, 2018
My new music crate is pretty much Cardi, Migos, and Drake.
Mr. Goodkat 12:21 AM - 25 April, 2018
the problem is if you dont break new music, how you ever gonna play new music?
RonDu 2:12 PM - 25 April, 2018
Quote:
Quote:

Actually same her smh and when I did play new shit unless it was drake or cardi people gave me the wtf face

This
RonDu 2:18 PM - 25 April, 2018
With these kids I've learned that it's best to stick to the shure shots. And a lot of the new underground songs that they like are not even available for purchase. You can only get them on youtube or try to get or rip them from soundcloud. And the crazy thing is they don't even care about the quality of the sound. As long as they can hear the words and feel the bass they're as happy as a Trump supporter at a Flat Earth rally.
DJ Barz 5:48 AM - 26 April, 2018
Man you guys must work in some shit markets cause 2018 has provided some great stuff this far. Here's some favourites.

Drake/Blocboy JB - Look Alive
Migos - Walk It Talk It
Migos - Stir Fry
Rich The Kid - New Freezer, Plug Walk
The Whole New Cardi B Album
Saint Jhn - I Heard You Got Too Lit Last Night, God Bless The Ratchets
Young Thug - Up
BlocBoy JB - Rover
Smokepurpp - 123
DJ Esco - Walk Thru
G-Eazy - 1942
DJ Barz 6:42 AM - 26 April, 2018
Oh also

MIgos - Migo Pablo got some decent reaction the other night.
Dj Affect-One 7:55 AM - 26 April, 2018
Got some reaction to ATM - J.Cole the other day..
Mr. Goodkat 7:26 PM - 26 April, 2018
this thread used to be so far ahead of the game....
D Jay Cee 10:03 AM - 28 April, 2018
Quote:
With these kids I've learned that it's best to stick to the shure shots. And a lot of the new underground songs that they like are not even available for purchase. You can only get them on youtube or try to get or rip them from soundcloud. And the crazy thing is they don't even care about the quality of the sound. As long as they can hear the words and feel the bass they're as happy as a Trump supporter at a Flat Earth rally.

in the 90's i loved to bring out stuff that no one heard of....and the audience did too. but you don't do that outside of the club. all the parties and weddings need songs folks are familiar with.
I have found the club has gone that way as well. too many kids these days with ADD
HEATWOLVES 6:33 PM - 28 April, 2018
it's push and pull. give them what they want and mix in what they need. if you're confident, mix it in right, and you really love the track – and most importantly, it's actually good – it will usually work. Especially when you have regulars that trust you and get hype. Some crowds are really difficult though, for sure.

"Ooh La La" by Tinashe got a good reaction last night. People know the Nelly sample.

Decent reactions to "KOD" by J.Cole and "T'd Up". Peeps were feeling the new Nicki jams.

I can't get with G Eazy but Yo Gotti is great and that "1942" beat goes hard. "Now" by Yung Thug and 21 Savage has potential.
Djkcofficial 2:01 PM - 30 April, 2018
Anyone tried dropping anything from the new post malone album? I'm about halfway through the album and most of the stuff is a little bit to slow for the clubs.
D Jay Cee 10:13 PM - 30 April, 2018
Quote:
Anyone tried dropping anything from the new post malone album? I'm about halfway through the album and most of the stuff is a little bit to slow for the clubs.

Half the crap folks are posting here are too slow. As I said before, it is for folks on the dance floor who can’t dance, are still holding their drinks and are instagramming at the same time.
CMOS 11:05 PM - 30 April, 2018
Quote:
Quote:

Half the crap folks are posting here are too slow. As I said before, it is for folks on the dance floor who can’t dance, are still holding their drinks and are instagramming at the same time.

Isnt that the new normal?

1. Crowd full of too tight clothes and lots of flannel goes wooooooo when a song is dropped.
2. 32 seconds later they are back on their phones.

:P
D Jay Cee 4:19 AM - 1 May, 2018
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

1. Crowd full of too tight clothes and lots of flannel goes wooooooo when a song is dropped.

Precisely. The new generation is all ADD
Dj Affect-One 5:42 AM - 1 May, 2018
Cherry Lounge -Dj Webstar track gonna be a summer hit
D Jay Cee 6:34 AM - 1 May, 2018
Quote:
Cherry Lounge -Dj Webstar track gonna be a summer hit

A tad monotonous
Mr. Goodkat 8:18 AM - 1 May, 2018
Ron browz and fatman scoop like it was 08
RonDu 4:45 PM - 1 May, 2018
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

LMAO! So friggin TRUE!!!!!
R-Tistic 1:27 AM - 3 May, 2018
Quote:

Things have truly changed.

I went to Atlanta last weekend, and I barely heard ANYTHING new that isn't already being played in L.A. The songs I heard that I didn't know were just regular-decent, nothing that would become big out here. I feel like everyone is getting the same music the same day now, and regular folks who don't DJ hear them the same day we do.
R-Tistic 1:28 AM - 3 May, 2018
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I went to a super Hollywood spot my folks do called Murano...and this was really how it was. I even felt the crowd was more engaged before 12, which is backwards...after that, they get excited for 10 seconds when a new song drops, then they completely tune out of it.

The crowds that actually party still do party for real, though.
R-Tistic 1:34 AM - 3 May, 2018
Quote:
Got some reaction to ATM - J.Cole the other day..

Track is def a banger
Mr. Goodkat 7:12 AM - 3 May, 2018
Quote:
Quote:

I went to Atlanta last weekend, and I barely heard ANYTHING new that isn't already being played in L.A. The songs I heard that I didn't know were just regular-decent, nothing that would become big out here. I feel like everyone is getting the same music the same day now, and regular folks who don't DJ hear them the same day we do.

as someone that does open format but have always relied more on rap that pop. I feel like a lot of ppl that used to play edm or more pop based open format are now starting to play all hip hop/rap and while technically solid or better, they dont really know the genre.

Since they don't really know it, were never headz or part of the culture in any sense, they just dont get the concept of breaking music or even what to look for if they were gonna try.

I guess those guys played 'dont stop believing' for 10 years, so playing some the same ole shit is pretty normal to them
Logisticalstyles 1:25 PM - 3 May, 2018
Quote:
I feel like everyone is getting the same music the same day now, and regular folks who don't DJ hear them the same day we do.

Pretty much.
DJ Remy USA 12:32 AM - 4 May, 2018
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

as someone that does open format but have always relied more on rap that pop. I feel like a lot of ppl that used to play edm or more pop based open format are now starting to play all hip hop/rap and while technically solid or better, they dont really know the genre.

Since they don't really know it, were never headz or part of the culture in any sense, they just dont get the concept of breaking music or even what to look for if they were gonna try.

I guess those guys played 'dont stop believing' for 10 years, so playing some the same ole shit is pretty normal to them

Man I use to play alot of EDM in my sets but now I can really only get away with like a 5 min segment during prime time so Im basically playing hiphop and bunch of stuff with the reggaeton dancehall vibe to it Im finding some really good jacking housey type tunes around 120-122 bpm work really good on the Top 40 turned urban crowd who dont really know the genre.
DJ Remy USA 12:38 AM - 4 May, 2018
This the hiphop thats working in my area

NBA Young Boy - No Smoke
Outside today - NBA Youngboy
Through the storm - NBA Youngboy
Famouse Dex - Japan
All the new J.Cole joints people want to hear

and everything else already mentioned here some of this stuff I never heard of
Keys Mack 5:30 AM - 4 May, 2018
Sheck Wes - Mo Bamba
Djkcofficial 8:38 AM - 4 May, 2018
Quote:
Sheck Wes - Mo Bamba

This song is so sick!
Mr. Goodkat 4:51 PM - 4 May, 2018
wasnt feeling that at all, but a young guy played it recently so i knew it must be hot
DJ Barz 5:57 PM - 4 May, 2018
I'll co-sign Mo Bamba.

I'll drop some of these into the discussion.

Lil Baby & Gunna - Sold Out Dates
G-Eazy - 1942 (this is basically Magnolia lite but I still fuck with it)

I find that with hip-hop nowadays, you've gotta be quick with your mixing. There are songs you can let play out but you can't do it with everything. People don't know alot of the raps so at prime time, you're likely dropping a chorus, into another chorus, into another chorus and then letting a really big tune play out.

I'll also note that I'm blessed and live in Toronto where I can get away with playing at least an hour of Dancehall/Afrobeats/Soca every night.
CMOS 10:14 PM - 4 May, 2018
Royce - Caterpillar

Fuck the club this ones for me. :)
DJ Ness Nice 2:34 AM - 5 May, 2018
Ella Mai - Boo'd Up

Been out a while but really picking up right now...
Keys Mack 2:54 AM - 5 May, 2018
Quote:

I find that with hip-hop nowadays, you've gotta be quick with your mixing. There are songs you can let play out but you can't do it with everything. People don't know alot of the raps so at prime time, you're likely dropping a chorus, into another chorus, into another chorus and then letting a really big tune play out.

Honestly this, lots of songs only get a chorus outta me at this point.
Keys Mack 2:54 AM - 5 May, 2018
Watch - Travis, Uzi, Kanye
Keys Mack 2:55 AM - 5 May, 2018
Rae Sremmurd - 42
Mr. Goodkat 3:53 AM - 5 May, 2018
Quote:
Quote:

Honestly this, lots of songs only get a chorus outta me at this point.

i see this, but i think its more when you start to dj for the club owners and mgmt that really want the energy level high. Personally I think it rarely works for long periods of time. i can see some 10-15 minute sets but all night, especially with late nite classics it seems like you can let at least a verse play. As i've been watching(part of mgmt) guys play lately more closely, it almost like the dj gets caught up in flipping things too quickly, when really they could lay back and let the groove ride. But mgmt does like it. Prob too many dumb bar convention seminars by dipshits from middle america that watched DJ AM in the 00s
DJ Barz 4:45 PM - 5 May, 2018
Quote:

i see this, but i think its more when you start to dj for the club owners and mgmt that really want the energy level high. Personally I think it rarely works for long periods of time. i can see some 10-15 minute sets but all night, especially with late nite classics it seems like you can let at least a verse play. As i've been watching(part of mgmt) guys play lately more closely, it almost like the dj gets caught up in flipping things too quickly, when really they could lay back and let the groove ride. But mgmt does like it. Prob too many dumb bar convention seminars by dipshits from middle america that watched DJ AM in the 00s

Yeah this is true too, it takes a truly good DJ to manage the flow of a night properly. Anyone can play the 30-45 minutes of prime time bangers. It takes someone really good to work it up to that point and then hit it at the peak point of the night (preferably about 30-45 minutes before last call) so that the bottles really start to fly. Then once you've got people in your hand you can bring them down with deeper cuts, some older classics etc. because they're already in the vibe.
DJ LowLife 11:37 AM - 6 May, 2018
2018 Peaktime Songs here in Germany at the U.S. Clubs

Post Malone ft. Swae Lee - Spoil my night
NBA Youngboy - Outside today
Rich The Kid - Plug Walk
Blocboy JB w/ Drake - Look Alive
Migos - Walk It Talk It
6ix9ne - Gummo (still)
Drake - Nice for what
Migos - Supastars
Rae Sremmurd - Powerglide
Lil Baby / Moneybagg Yo - All of a sudden

And for some reason a lot of people request Meek Mill - Dreams & Nightmares and go wild when it drops (that started like 1 year ago).
DJ JMajor 10:35 PM - 10 May, 2018
Yella Beezy - Up One Remix ft 21 Savage
Sah Babii - Understanding ft 21 Savage
Guap Tarantino - This That Shit
DJ JMajor 3:21 AM - 11 May, 2018
New Playboi Carti album tonight "Die Lit" at midnight. Hopefully he'll have a couple certified club bangers on it.
CMOS 1:12 PM - 11 May, 2018
Played a 90s gig the other night, soooo much fun. Towards the end started throwing in newer shit for the younger people that were still there, but not too trap/mumbly. These went off well, not the newest shit just something different for a change:

Phonte - So help me god
Cardi B - Get Up 10
Czarface & MF Doom - Dont Spoil it
Flatbush Zombies & Jada - Facts
Raekwon & Lil Wayne - My Corner
Keys Mack 11:39 PM - 12 May, 2018
Poke it Out - Playboi Carti & Nicki Minal
Keys Mack 12:10 AM - 13 May, 2018
Esskeetit - Lil Pump
DJ Barz 7:24 PM - 13 May, 2018
Carti Album is out, I'm banking on one of these becoming a bit of a hit.

Choppa Won't Miss
Fell In Luv
Shoota (the beat takes a while to drop but with a good MC/mic game I think this could be this could be a smash)
Def DJ Hypnotiq 2:14 AM - 14 May, 2018
Quote:
Sheck Wes - Mo Bamba

The Visuals funny AF!!! LOL! I mess with it tho!! I don't think I'll play it often.
Def DJ Hypnotiq 2:16 AM - 14 May, 2018
Quote:
Lil Baby & Gunna - Sold Out Dates

Co-Sign....Ladies LOVE THIS SONG!!!!
TAKEITLOW 5:09 AM - 14 May, 2018
Quote:
Played a 90s gig the other night, soooo much fun. Towards the end started throwing in newer shit for the younger people that were still there, but not too trap/mumbly. These went off well, not the newest shit just something different for a change:

Phonte - So help me god
Cardi B - Get Up 10

Nice choice. We need some more dj like you
DJ JulioYEG 10:21 PM - 15 May, 2018
that new drake and lil baby gon take off
RonDu 9:03 PM - 16 May, 2018
Quote:

Phonte - So help me god

Cardi B - Get Up 10

My kind of gig!
DJ Dro. B 5:33 AM - 17 May, 2018
I just crossed a reply that said Derez Deshon - Hardaway. Song goes hard. it actually became part of the soundtrack to my life.
DJEWill 2:51 PM - 18 May, 2018
*Much appreciated bruh! These are def. hits!!

Carti Album is out, I'm banking on one of these becoming a bit of a hit.

Choppa Won't Miss
Fell In Luv
Shoota (the beat takes a while to drop but with a good MC/mic game I think this could be this could be a smash)
Cj Da Dj 3:10 AM - 19 May, 2018
Yo long time lurker here......
Thanks to all the OGs here from back in 2010 been lurking that long, but never had much to add and have always been a Traktor user.
Anyway just came to mention
Jonelle Monae
Dirty Computer

Anyone playing grown and sexy spots can def pull some warm up joints of there if not its a fucking great album
Personal faves ....
Screwed
I go the juice
I like that
Django Jane
Cj Da Dj 3:15 AM - 19 May, 2018
JLo feat Cardi and DJ Khaled going to be suer requested for the top 40 / pop rap guys.
cant say I love it yet
Cj Da Dj 3:17 AM - 19 May, 2018
Who You Came With (Clean)
Ray J ft Chris Brown & Young M.A.
Being from Brooklyn I want Young MA to win
And Breezy in his zone with these west coast type joints.
Feel like it will flame fast though
Cnspeace 7:12 AM - 19 May, 2018
Quote:
Ella Mai - Boo'd Up

Been out a while but really picking up right now...

I miss this one...yeah this the banger. Caught it last weekend.
Keys Mack 9:18 PM - 20 May, 2018
Drake & Lil Baby - Yes Indeed
DJ Dro. B 6:09 AM - 21 May, 2018
Quote:
JLo feat Cardi and DJ Khaled going to be suer requested for the top 40 / pop rap guys.
cant say I love it yet

Maybe I haven't been out enough but I haven't heard it in circulation. But I can see how it would be apart of the summertime hits.
TAKEITLOW 9:25 AM - 21 May, 2018
Tee Grizzley - 2 Vault (feat. Lil Yachty)
DJ Dro. B 5:50 PM - 21 May, 2018
Quote:
Tee Grizzley - 2 Vault (feat. Lil Yachty)

Thank you for more addition to a blazing summer. I'll be sure to check it out.
Pharaoh 9:41 PM - 22 May, 2018

I cosign this one. My crowd was on it
DJ Dro. B 1:23 AM - 23 May, 2018
Quote:

I cosign this one. My crowd was on it

Now that ones growin on me.
Dj Martee Mcfly 6:19 PM - 24 May, 2018
Doeshun - sacrifice

I play this on the early tip
Dj Martee Mcfly 6:20 PM - 24 May, 2018
That

Tee griz and Chris brown - set the record straight is a problem too
DJRuckus923 4:20 PM - 25 May, 2018
Taste (Ft. Offset) by Tyga

Waiting to see how this will do.. been noticing in general bpm wise things are speeding up
DJ Barz 4:40 PM - 25 May, 2018
Quote:
Taste (Ft. Offset) by Tyga

Waiting to see how this will do.. been noticing in general bpm wise things are speeding up

Yeah they are. Seeing alot more trap beats but sped up to the 80-96 range now. Atlanta is still pumping out 120-140 though.
Keys Mack 1:13 AM - 26 May, 2018
Lil Baby - Freestyle
DJ JulioYEG 4:08 PM - 28 May, 2018
tyga taste ft offset definitely a sumer anthem
also clout by ty dolla sign is a bagner with the ladies
DJ Dro. B 7:03 PM - 29 May, 2018
Just wanna say, this forum is like the best one for me come to for new music. Also, to add on, DigitalDripped.com is a great source for finding the newest and hottest music too.
R-Tistic 1:48 AM - 1 June, 2018
Man, the biggest new track in L.A. by FAR:

YG ft. 2 Chainz, Nicki Minaj, and Big Sean - Big bank
Mr. Goodkat 6:32 PM - 1 June, 2018
LA loves yg
R-Tistic 3:36 AM - 9 June, 2018
Jeremih ft. Ty Dolla Sign "The light" - A smooth Summer banger!!!! Samples that Keni Burke "Keep rising to the top" just like Mary J. did on the "Love no limit" remix.
DJRashadArman 4:19 AM - 13 June, 2018
Kamiyah ft. Schoolboy Q - Addicted to Ballin

I think DJ Mustard about have another hot streak..
R-Tistic 9:09 AM - 18 June, 2018
Quote:
Kamiyah ft. Schoolboy Q - Addicted to Ballin

I think DJ Mustard about have another hot streak..

Yeah man.

And for my crowds, "Boo'd up" is the biggest song out, overall. It's rare that a R&B track this decade has went so hard at the club.
DJ Dro. B 5:17 PM - 18 June, 2018
With the way music's dropping, this summer is goin be crazy!!!! At least 3 albums just came out this weekend, like Bey and Jay, Nas, and Jacquees . And there's more to come. Ohhhh, How do I keep up with all this music?!?!?!?!?
Mr. Goodkat 8:08 PM - 18 June, 2018
i cant imagine anyone caring about the new nas
Dj Nyce 1:37 AM - 19 June, 2018
Nicki Minaj x Lil Wayne - Rich Sex
DJ Dro. B 7:24 PM - 19 June, 2018
Quote:
Nicki Minaj x Lil Wayne - Rich Sex

Man, I'm fuckin with that one so hard!!!! I did a blend with that and this song from Atlanta Called dick dumping and it was certainly a crowd pleaser.
DJ Dro. B 7:25 PM - 19 June, 2018
Quote:
i cant imagine anyone caring about the new nas

Me neither, but I went thru Apple music in search of June's pop song and he came up.
D Jay Cee 9:38 AM - 21 June, 2018
too much ADD with the younger crowds. i have a better time doing the high school gigs though instead of the clubs.
DJ TooBlackforBET 1:20 AM - 23 June, 2018
LightskinnedKiesha - Believe Dat

1playy- Nascar

21 Savage feat Drake and Sex - Issa

Lord Fubu - Nights Like This

G-Eazy - Drop (All his songs sound like something else that released recently and was hot.)

TK Kravitz - Ocean (Its been big in ATL but I'm not sure if it's out of the city yet
Keys Mack 4:16 AM - 23 June, 2018
Quote:

G-Eazy - Drop (All his songs sound like something else that released recently and was hot.)

This one is supposed to be Booty I guess
Dj Nyce 11:56 PM - 23 June, 2018
French Montana x Remy Ma - New Thang
DJEWill 1:45 PM - 26 June, 2018
Quote:
Quote:
This one is supposed to be Booty I guess

Def sound like Booty, but it will get the ladies moving.
DJEWill 1:47 PM - 26 June, 2018
That new VVS joint. Sampled from 504 Boys - I can't tell....it vibes. Got a gang of people on there too.....Derez Deshon, Money Man, Verse Simmonds, London Jae and some others.
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 3:13 AM - 27 June, 2018
Anybody seen the Jersey Club remix of Boo'd Up by DJ Taj in any pools yet???

Watchwww.youtube.com

Shit is Fire on top of Fire if you can play uptempo sets....
Bay Wells 4:14 AM - 27 June, 2018
Quote:

Watchwww.youtube.com

heavyhits have it for sure!!
Ves 3:38 PM - 27 June, 2018
Quote:

Watchwww.youtube.com

I haven't seen it but I reached out to him to get it.
R-Tistic 8:49 AM - 28 June, 2018
Quote:
That new VVS joint. Sampled from 504 Boys - I can't tell....it vibes. Got a gang of people on there too.....Derez Deshon, Money Man, Verse Simmonds, London Jae and some others.

Oh this is dope! Hard to find
Keys Mack 1:10 PM - 29 June, 2018
What are we liking for the clubs on Scorpion early on?
DJ TooBlackforBET 4:24 PM - 29 June, 2018
Quote:
What are we liking for the clubs on Scorpion early on?

‘In my feelings’ to get things popping off. I’ve got a lot of TRAPMONEYBENNY and Key! tracks in my bag so that will flow well for me.
DJEWill 11:57 PM - 29 June, 2018
Quote:
Quote:

@R-Tistic You want me to email the clean & dirty track to you? I have both.
DJ KNOCK LV 11:52 PM - 5 July, 2018
Yo never new about this forum till now but here is a cool treat, not exactly 2018, more like 2017 little gem, get's a great reaction on hip hop nights.

Squad - DJ Jack of Spade

Lemme know if it bangs in your city too!
DJ Ness Nice 2:39 AM - 10 July, 2018
Drake In My Feelings is going crazy right now..
DJ Dro. B 6:35 PM - 10 July, 2018
Is it just me or does all the new artist commin out of Atlanta sound the same?
RonDu 10:06 PM - 10 July, 2018
Quote:

It's not you. Even dudes from NY are sounding like them.
Def DJ Hypnotiq 2:01 AM - 11 July, 2018
Quote:

YES....I hate when a good song gets like this...people will run it until you cant even play it no more....ugh!!!
DJ Dro. B 5:57 PM - 11 July, 2018
Quote:
Quote:

It's not you. Even dudes from NY are sounding like them.

To add insult to injury, I'm from tha A. And its almost discouraging because it's like once you heard one, you heard em all!!!! Which makes it hard to wanna fuck with the music there, but it's obliviously what the people want.
DJ Dro. B 6:02 PM - 11 July, 2018
Quote:

Also, at one point, I was proud of the influence the South had up there but even then, even with me being from the south, I still wanna hear that NY sound cause I know they still got it.

Hell even with that being said, Tha A don't even have an original sound anymore! It feels like these artist nowadays are tryna crossover to go pop and Hollywood too soon. But who am I to talk? Im just a newbie DJ.

Regardless, I can go on about this all day tho.
HEATWOLVES 10:51 PM - 11 July, 2018
The Carters - Apeshit
Higher Brothers & BlocBoy JB - Let It Go
Sheck Wes - Mo Bamba (Mentioned above, catching on now)
Rick Ross ft. Future - Green Gucci Suit
Diplo ft. French Montana & Lil Pump - Welcome To The Party
Jay Worthy & King Most - Westside Party (for BBQ / daytime vibes)

And I really like this Lil Reek album. Speaking of Atlanta artists, his production is on some different vibes.
bookdjvibe 11:56 PM - 12 July, 2018
Who is Montana 300? Is that someone I should be up on?? Someone requested a track from his lst friday but I didn't have anything from him.
Serato, Support
Matt P 12:38 AM - 13 July, 2018
Quote:
Jay Worthy & King Most - Westside Party (for BBQ / daytime vibes)

The homies!

This track is great.
Mr. Goodkat 3:37 AM - 13 July, 2018
Quote:
Jay Worthy & King Most - Westside Party

did you ever get that lndn drgs lp? really good soundcloud.com

yams was on it before he passed
HEATWOLVES 5:02 AM - 13 July, 2018
Quote:
did you ever get that lndn drgs lp? really good soundcloud.com

yams was on it before he passed

So good. Love the production. Also the G-Worthy EP produced by Cardo.

And for new club trax, Meek Mill - Millidelphia is a banger.
Pharaoh 4:00 PM - 14 July, 2018
Quote:
Who is Montana 300? Is that someone I should be up on?? Someone requested a track from his lst friday but I didn't have anything from him.

Chicago Rapper. Hes known more in the midwest but he doesnt have any nation wide hits
DJ SOUFEE 7:29 PM - 16 July, 2018
Rich sex by Nicky, Green Gucci Suit by Rick Ross, Cash on it by OT, Apeshit by B and Jay, In my feelings by Drake works good in the middle east, Imma play Millidelphia this weekend, I think its gonna be litty
DJ Hickdaddy 8:52 AM - 17 July, 2018
Quote:
Quote:

Chicago Rapper. Hes known more in the midwest but he doesnt have any nation wide hits

Just checked him out. Like someone else said "the dislikes are from the fire department. it was too much work for them to fix"

This guy is fire. 100

Watchwww.youtube.com
DJ Remy USA 10:57 AM - 17 July, 2018
Quote:
Quote:

YES....I hate when a good song gets like this...people will run it until you cant even play it no more....ugh!!!

Bruh I had to play it twice this weekend. Once mad early in the night cause people were literally asking for it non stop then again after midnight.
Mr. Goodkat 4:52 PM - 17 July, 2018
i got the can 'u play it again, we're leaving', 15 mins after it was played.

which is still the worst request game ive ever heard -- you're leaving, but play a song as i walk out the door....
Serato, Support
Matt P 3:26 PM - 18 July, 2018
Quote:
So good. Love the production. Also the G-Worthy EP produced by Cardo.

Yeah that's a great release. G Perico and Jay Worthy on the Cardo beats is a great combo
RonDu 9:48 PM - 19 July, 2018
Quote:

which is still the worst request game ive ever heard -- you're leaving, but play a song as i walk out the door....

LMAO!!!
R-Tistic 7:04 PM - 21 July, 2018
Quote:

I tell them, "you got Spotify, or Apple Music? Ok cool, just leave now and play it in your car if you wanna hear it now."
R-Tistic 7:05 PM - 21 July, 2018
Wiz Khalifa ft. Problem - "Gin n Drugs" is gonna get some love in L.A. if nowhere else. Hoping it'll be National though
hthillet 11:32 PM - 23 July, 2018
6ix9ine Feat. Nicki Minaj "FEFE" is a banger! I've already gotten multiple requests for it.
Dalastmo7 6:00 AM - 25 July, 2018
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Yo Can you shoot that clean and dirty to me too?
DJ Hickdaddy 9:39 AM - 25 July, 2018
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Yo Can you shoot that clean and dirty to me too?

I'd like a copy of this track also.
R-Tistic 11:38 AM - 25 July, 2018
Extremely West Coast, and actually from last year, but it's just gaining traction.

03 Greedo - "Rude"
Katana 1:41 PM - 25 July, 2018
Is it just me or has this year been filled with bangers! (in "mumble rap" terms of course). Man I remember looking back between 2015-late 2017 and finding stuff to play was a real struggle!
It would be just one banger in the midst of a bunch of fillers...

Now you have the likes of Payboi Carti, Blac Youngsta, Blocboi JB, Baka Not Nice, Tekashi, and lots of other guys at least putting out songs that keep the crowd busy for a few minutes at a time, lol.
Katana 1:42 PM - 25 July, 2018
also... Shy Glizzy- "GG Worldwide" has my crowd going nuts
hthillet 7:48 PM - 25 July, 2018
Also Tyga "Swish" is gonna be just as big as "Taste".
Keys Mack 3:52 AM - 26 July, 2018
Never thought we would be witnessing a Tyga comeback but here we are
HEATWOLVES 11:10 AM - 26 July, 2018
Quote:
Never thought we would be witnessing a Tyga comeback but here we are

Right? "Taste" gets a surprisingly big reaction.

Rico Nasty - "Countin' Up" is good on a NORE vibe
The Internet - "Roll (Burbank Funk)" on the warmup tip

From last year but still relevant: Ty Dolla $ign - "Pineapple"
Aptidda 11:20 PM - 26 July, 2018
following
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 2:07 AM - 28 July, 2018
Hmmmm,,, One of pools just posted a "Remastered version" of Drake "In My Feelings"

DJs and Programmers: please replace all versions of this song with this remastered version, per CM/Republic Records.

Sounds like they EQ'd the Bass out - if you have the original - hold it tight.... lol
Keys Mack 5:07 PM - 28 July, 2018
DJ Khaled, Bieber, Quavo & Chance - No Brainer

I'm The One Remix basically but it'll work
Matterhorn 9:48 AM - 29 July, 2018
Who's been playing that Lil Yatchy x Kardi B x Offset 'Who Want Smoke'?
Keys Mack 4:19 PM - 29 July, 2018
Migos & DJ Durell - Hot Summer. Nice little summer banger in the 90 BPM range
HEATWOLVES 1:25 PM - 30 July, 2018
Quote:
Who's been playing that Lil Yatchy x Kardi B x Offset 'Who Want Smoke'?

Zero reaction. Sounds like another song that wants to be a classic Three 6 song but isn't as good.
DJ Ness Nice 12:35 AM - 31 July, 2018
Meek Mill - Dangerous
DJ Hickdaddy 11:48 AM - 31 July, 2018
What do you guys think of this one?

I'm thinking it will get some radio play in the fall.

k’ron ft. ty dolla $ign – no bfs

m.youtube.com
DJ JulioYEG 9:00 PM - 31 July, 2018
sheck wes mo bamba is a hit with the younger crowds. it really gets people goinng
DJ Yagga 1:47 AM - 1 August, 2018
Lil Baby Feat. Moneybagg Yo - All Of A Sudden

G Herbo - Who Run It

Tekashi 69 Feat. Nicki Minaj - FEFE
DJ Barz 2:56 AM - 3 August, 2018
Lil Baby ft. Offset - Transporter (hood crowds)

YNW Melly - Virtual
Djkcofficial 7:28 AM - 4 August, 2018
Have you got a good response for any of the songs from the new meek mill album?

Also what are you going to be trying out from the new Travis Scott album?
DJ Fairground 8:33 AM - 4 August, 2018
Future & Zaytoven - Mo Reala
Yellow Beezy - That's On Me
Lil Duval & Snoop Dog - Livin My Best Life (Smile Bitch)
Slim Thug - Peaceful
Djkcofficial 9:15 AM - 4 August, 2018
And from the mac miller album too?
Keys Mack 7:54 AM - 5 August, 2018
Quote:
Also what are you going to be trying out from the new Travis Scott album?

Stargazing seems to be a go after two nights
DJ Barz 6:07 AM - 6 August, 2018
My initial go to from the Travis album is No Bystanders
Djkcofficial 3:42 PM - 6 August, 2018
I'm really liking no bystanders for the clubs
DJ Purple Haze 10:52 PM - 6 August, 2018
Drakes part on SICKOWORLD is gaining traction. Him and Tay Keith producing is an instant hit like nonstop

Like mentioned before Sheck Wes- Mo Bamba is definitely picking up steam
DJ Barz 11:34 PM - 6 August, 2018
I also think that in the current environment for club hip-hop NC-17 might work. If Lil Baby -Sold Out Dates can be a hit so can this.
DJ Purple Haze 5:36 AM - 7 August, 2018
Old in Atlanta but Gunna has worked his way up and is huge in DC now with songs like Oh Okay and King Kong
djbutter413 4:23 AM - 8 August, 2018
here ya go...

Best Part - Daniel Caesar ft H.E.R.mp3
6ix9ine - Tati (Clean).mp3
A$AP Rocky - Praise The Lord (Da Shine) (Audio) ft. Skepta.mp3
APEST - THE CARTERS LYRICS.mp3
Bazzi - Mine (Lyrics).mp3
Cardi B - Be Careful [Official Audio].mp3
Cardi B - I Like It (Clean) ft. Bad Bunny & J Balvin.mp3
Caye Ft. Wiz Khalifa - Easy.mp3
Chance the Rapper - I Might Need Security (Audio).mp3
Childish Gambino - Summertime Magic - Lyrics.mp3
Childish Gambino - Summertime Magic (Audio).mp3
Drake - Don't Matter To Me (ft. Michael Jackson).mp3
Drake - Elevate [Full Song ].mp3
Drake - Emotionless (LYRICS) Scorpion Album.mp3
Drake - God’s Plan (Clean).mp3
Drake - I'm Upset.mp3
Drake - In My Feelings (Clean).mp3
Drake - Nice For What Lyrics.mp3
Drake - Nonstop.mp3
Freaky Friday Clean.mp3
G-Eazy - 1942 ft. Yo Gotti, YBN Nahmir (Lyrics).mp3
GoldLink - Crew REMIX (Audio) ft. Gucci Mane, Brent Faiyaz, Shy Glizzy.mp3
I Like That.mp3
Janelle Monáe – Make Me Feel Lyric Video.mp3
Jeremih, Ty Dolla $ign - The Light (Audio).mp3
Jeremih, Ty Dolla $ign - The Light Instrumental With Chorus(Audio).mp3
Juice Wrld - All Girls Are The Same (Lyric Video).mp3
Juice Wrld - Wasted (Lyrics Lyric Video) ft. Lil Uzi Vert.mp3
Juice WRLD Lucid Dreams (Forget Me) (Official Audio).mp3
Kanye West - All Mine (Lyric Video).mp3
Kendrick Lamar, SZA - All The Stars (Lyrics).mp3
Khalid - OTW ft. 6LACK, Ty Dolla Sign (Lyrics).mp3
Level Up.mp3
Lil Baby - Yes Indeed (Clean) ft. Drake.mp3
Lil Skies - Creeping (Lyrics).mp3
LP - Muddy Waters [Audio].mp3
Migos - Narcos (Lyrics) (Best Version).mp3
Mob Ties - Drake (Lyrics).mp3
NF – Lie (Lyrics) 🎵.mp3
Nicki Minaj - Bed (Lyrics) feat. Ariana Grande.mp3
Nicki Minaj - Chun Li (Lyric Video) HD.mp3
Post Malone - Ball For Me Ft. Nicki Minaj (beerbongs & bentleys).mp3
Post Malone - Better Now (LyricsLyric Video).mp3
Post Malone - Psycho (Lyrics) ft. Ty Dolla $ign.mp3
Post Malone Rockstar ft. 21 Savage & NickelBack.mp3
Powerglide (lyrics)- Rae Sremmurd, Swae Lee, Slim Jxmmi ft. Juicy J.mp3
Queen Naija - Medicine (Lyrics).mp3
The Weeknd - Call Out My Name (Official Lyric Video).mp3
The Weeknd, Kendrick Lamar - Pray For Me (Lyrics).mp3
This Is America.mp3
Tinashe - Faded love ft. Future (With lyrics).mp3
TK Kravitz - Ocean (ft. Jacquees) [Clean Version].mp3
Tyga Ft. Offset - Taste (Lyrics).mp3
Wiz Khalifa - Fr Fr ft. Lil Skies (Lyrics Video).mp3
XXXTENTACION - MOONLIGHT (Clean).mp3
XXXTENTACION - SAD!.mp3
XXXTENTACION-CHANGES(LYRICS).mp3
Yella Beezy - That's On Me (Lyrics).mp3
YG - Big Bank (Audio) ft. 2 Chainz, Big Sean, Nicki Minaj.mp3
YG - Big Bank ft. 2 Chainz, Big Sean, Nicki Minaj (Clean).mp3
Dj Static Shock 8:50 AM - 8 August, 2018
ybn nahmir and wififuneral -juveniles
DJ Dro. B 7:04 PM - 9 August, 2018
Quote:
here ya go...

That's a great list.
DJ Dro. B 7:08 PM - 9 August, 2018
Do anyone have any recommendations for and club banger of different genres such as pop, Latin, reggae, etc?
Keys Mack 10:58 PM - 10 August, 2018
Stargazing was the song that stuck out to me on Astroworld for the clubs. Also Drake Sicko Mode and No Bystanders
hthillet 3:07 PM - 11 August, 2018
Quote:
Do anyone have any recommendations for and club banger of different genres such as pop, Latin, reggae, etc?

I specailize in Latin

Te Bote Remix with Bad Bunny, Ozuna, Nicky Jam and a few various artists is really hot right now. Basically anything Bad Bunny or Ozuna will light up the club. Ozuna and Tory Lanez got a banger out thats more dancehall then latin called "Pa Mi", good for a mixed crowd. Another one along those lines is the J Alvarez/A Boogie With Da Hoodie joint, forgot the name at this moment. Anuel AA and 6ix9nine got a reggaeton joint that hasn't been released but is probably gonna do big numbers due to the current popularity of both in their respective genres.
DJ Dro. B 10:37 PM - 11 August, 2018
Quote:
Quote:

I specailize in Latin

Te Bote Remix with Bad Bunny, Ozuna, Nicky Jam and a few various artists is really hot right now. Basically anything Bad Bunny or Ozuna will light up the club. Ozuna and Tory Lanez got a banger out thats more dancehall then latin called "Pa Mi", good for a mixed crowd. Another one along those lines is the J Alvarez/A Boogie With Da Hoodie joint, forgot the name at this moment. Anuel AA and 6ix9nine got a reggaeton joint that hasn't been released but is probably gonna do big numbers due to the current popularity of both in their respective genres.

Thank you, I'll check these.
Katana 1:33 PM - 13 August, 2018
What are you guys feeling from that New Nicki album? I'm sure "Barbie Dreams" and "Sir" will be popular nationally. Anything else on there to keep an eye/ear on?
DJRuckus923 4:46 PM - 15 August, 2018
swish by tyga
Keys Mack 11:32 PM - 15 August, 2018
Playboi Carti - RIP
Keys Mack 4:06 AM - 18 August, 2018
Is anything sticking off the Nicki album?
DJRashadArman 8:12 PM - 19 August, 2018
^ Good Form maybe
DJ Remy USA 8:42 PM - 21 August, 2018
Quote:
6ix9ine Feat. Nicki Minaj "FEFE" is a banger! I've already gotten multiple requests for it.

Played and zero response I thought it was just a twitter hype song for a day and that was it.
R-Tistic 9:40 AM - 22 August, 2018
"Barbie Dreamz" might get overplayed, but it's big with every crowd bc even the old heads love it, due to the sample/remake.

"Big Bank" STILL owns L.A., much bigger than every other song that's out, by far at that. "Swish" is picking up for sure.

People allllways request "Lil Baby" but the entire crowds usually don't respond as well in L.A. as they probably do in the South, outside of "Yes indeed."
CMOS 11:06 PM - 22 August, 2018
I never thought about this with women back in the day when Dreamz was popular, but its really funny watching dudes sing all the lyrics to Barbie Dreamz.
Dj-M.Bezzle 11:18 PM - 22 August, 2018
These days I play nothing but Bhad Barbie from the time I show up to the time I leave.
hthillet 8:35 PM - 23 August, 2018
Wavyy Mob FT. Tory Lanez "I told you" has that 2014 Dj Mustardish thing going, played the hook only the other night and the ladies were receptive.
HEATWOLVES 4:53 AM - 26 August, 2018
Quote:
ybn nahmir and wififuneral -juveniles

Good call on this. Definitely works.

Other new tracks getting good reactions:

Nicki Minaj - "Good Form"
Quavo - "W O R K I N M E"
Young Thug - "Tsunami"
Jeremius-One 4:54 AM - 26 August, 2018
Quote:
Wavyy Mob FT. Tory Lanez
got a link to hear that track?
hthillet 5:38 AM - 26 August, 2018
Quote:
Quote:
Wavyy Mob FT. Tory Lanez
got a link to hear that track?

mobi.soundcloud.com
Logisticalstyles 2:02 PM - 26 August, 2018
Quote:
Wavyy Mob FT. Tory Lanez "I told you" has that 2014 Dj Mustardish thing going

Yes it does. Not sure if that's a good thing though. It's an okay song but it just sounds like a generic filler song.
hthillet 2:19 PM - 26 August, 2018
Quote:
Quote:
Wavyy Mob FT. Tory Lanez "I told you" has that 2014 Dj Mustardish thing going

Yes it does. Not sure if that's a good thing though. It's an okay song but it just sounds like a generic filler song.

Definitely, thats why I only play Torys part, best part of the song.
Keys Mack 7:42 PM - 28 August, 2018
Young Thug, Gunna & Lil Baby - Chanel
Djkcofficial 8:31 PM - 28 August, 2018
Just curious, is there a thread for commercial/POP music?
Mr. Goodkat 8:35 PM - 28 August, 2018
Quote:
Just curious, is there a thread for commercial/POP music?

nah, but you can make one, might be a good idea
DJ Ness Nice 10:45 PM - 3 September, 2018
Lil Durk – Home Body ft. Gunna & TK Kravitz
Ella Mai - Trip
Jacquees - Trip ( Quemix)
D Jay Cee 10:19 AM - 4 September, 2018
Quote:
Is it just me or has this year been filled with bangers! (in "mumble rap" terms of course). Man I remember looking back between 2015-late 2017 and finding stuff to play was a real struggle!

Now you have the likes of Payboi Carti, Blac Youngsta, Blocboi JB, Baka Not Nice, Tekashi, and lots of other guys at least putting out songs that keep the crowd busy for a few minutes at a time, lol.

Quote:

you are kidding me right? today's music is just monotonous crap. when i do parties, i try hard to steer away from anything new...because they clear the floor.
D Jay Cee 10:24 AM - 4 September, 2018
Quote:
Quote:

I specailize in Latin

don't get me started on the most commercialized and overplayed genre of reggaeton. it is so bad that it seems Prince Royce and Romeo Santos can't come up with any new Bachata so they can cash in on this terrible genre. Now there is a new genre called Salsaton...where they make a seemingly nice Salsa song and then suddenly throw in a reggaeton beat in the middle of it to screw up the folks who can actually dance. i have to actually review every salsa song now i get from my pool to avoid those. when folks come to my Latin Night, they want to dance, not swing back and forth holding their drinks in one hand and tweeting with the other. i play very little Reggaeton during the night.....maybe 15% at most.
DJ JulioYEG 1:50 PM - 4 September, 2018
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I specailize in Latin

Te Bote Remix with Bad Bunny, Ozuna, Nicky Jam and a few various artists is really hot right now. Basically, anything Bad Bunny or Ozuna will light up the club. Ozuna and Tory Lanez got a banger out that more dancehall then latin called "Pa Mi", good for a mixed crowd. Another one along those lines is the J Alvarez/A Boogie With Da Hoodie joint, forgot the name at this moment. Anuel AA and 6ix9nine got a reggaeton joint that hasn't been released but is probably gonna do big numbers due to the current popularity of both in their respective genres.

don't get me started on the most commercialized and overplayed genre of reggaeton. it is so bad that it seems Prince Royce and Romeo Santos can't come up with any new Bachata so they can cash in on this terrible genre. Now there is a new genre called Salsaton...where they make a seemingly nice Salsa song and then suddenly throw in a reggaeton beat in the middle of it to screw up the folks who can actually dance. i have to actually review every salsa song now i get from my pool to avoid those. when folks come to my Latin Night, they want to dance, not swing back and forth holding their drinks in one hand and tweeting with the other. i play very little Reggaeton during the night.....maybe 15% at most.

Must be an older crowd lol because people in their 20s will dance to reggaeton. You may not like it but remember you dj for others not yourself
Keys Mack 2:22 PM - 4 September, 2018
Roddy Ricch - Die Young
Keys Mack 2:23 PM - 4 September, 2018
Some new "bangers" that get good reactions for me

69 - FEFE
Gunna/Baby - Sold Out Dates
NBA Youngboy - Outside Today
Cardi B - Drip
Moneybagg Yo - Bigg Facts
Sheck Wes - Mo Bamba
G Eazy - Drop
Drake - Nonstop
Travis - Sicko Mode
G Eazy - 1942
Kendrick - King's Dead
Rae Sremmurd - Powerglide
Tyga - Taste

There's lots of new stuff working imo
Mr. Goodkat 7:41 PM - 4 September, 2018
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

you are kidding me right? today's music is just monotonous crap. when i do parties, i try hard to steer away from anything new...because they clear the floor.

go away old dude, you suck
D Jay Cee 10:23 PM - 4 September, 2018
Nope, I just know what really works for a floor.
I want my floor hopping.
Mr. Goodkat 12:10 AM - 5 September, 2018
yeah but you are on a military base in Japan not a club in the States.

you only come here to talk shit about mainstream rap/r&b which is not helpful to the people looking at this thread but really makes no sense in general.

if it clears your floors, then dont play it, simple
D Jay Cee 12:12 AM - 5 September, 2018
Quote:

you only come here to talk shit about mainstream rap/r&b which is not helpful to the people looking at this thread but really makes no sense in general.

if it clears your floors, then dont play it, simple

Haven’t seen much R&B on this forum.
DJ JulioYEG 12:45 AM - 5 September, 2018
Quote:
Quote:

if it clears your floors, then don't play it, simple

I'm confused as to why you're even tracking this discussion lol.
D Jay Cee 1:08 AM - 5 September, 2018
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

if it clears your floors, then don't play it, simple

I'm confused as to why you're even tracking this discussion lol.

Easily confused eh? Last year this discussion actually had some good input. But last year was a better year. For music.
Mr. Goodkat 8:25 PM - 5 September, 2018
you did the same thing last year or at least had the same sentiment
Matterhorn 11:02 AM - 6 September, 2018
Dear "Old" and angry DJs: If you really think today's music is that bad just quit DJing, playing in clubs that require you to play newer music. Simple as that. Music has evolved (for better or for worse) and it will never be the same as in our "glory days". I've been at this for 24 years in different parts of the world and found myself heading down the bitter old DJ path. Had to step back for a while make a decision to either quit or embrace the youth and their music. Why are you even tracking this thread if you think the music sucks? Serious question.

Now back to regularly scheduled programming.
D Jay Cee 11:11 AM - 6 September, 2018
Wow. So instead of taking a criticism of music as is, you resort to name calling. But if I told you country music was awesome, you guys would still bitch and do name calling. It was so easy to distract you from the theme of this discussion. The ADD is strong in you.

Yes, I think most of today’s rap music is crap. But I am a hip hop purist since I first heard it in 1983.
I know music evolves and as a result, as a DJ I have to evolve with it. I do proms, homecomings and lots of other teen events so I deal with it greatly and I overcome. I still think it is crap, but now I have to mix crap. I still get the job done I am paid for.

I follow this thread for two reasons, every now and then something good comes out of it (but sometimes DJ city doesn’t have it yet) and I just never got around to unsubscribing.

Now that I have successfully derailed the conversation, time for y’all to get back on track.
Matterhorn 12:03 PM - 6 September, 2018
^^^^
Not name calling at all hence the "". I am also an "old" DJ. I fully admit that.

The problem is that this isn't a thread to criticize today's music. That's where a lot of take issue. We are all trying to call hits and figure out what works in our respective regions/counries)

(PS I think a lot of country music is awesome :) )
D Jay Cee 12:08 PM - 6 September, 2018
Ok. I am cool with that. And I promise to get back on topic. I haven’t had much to offer because I have been stuck with Latin Nite, Country Nite, Old School Nite and Electro Nite and then there is the sports bar. I am DJing 4-6 nights a month and not playing anything that would go to this list.
Dj Nyce 2:27 PM - 6 September, 2018
ayyy R-Tistic...are you feeling insecure? (:

Sheck Wes - Mo Bamba *i was unsure about this at first, but crowd went nuts for this one
LoLyfe 2:17 PM - 7 September, 2018
Quote:
ayyy R-Tistic...are you feeling insecure? (:

Sheck Wes - Mo Bamba *i was unsure about this at first, but crowd went nuts for this one

can't get anymore rachet than MoBamba. lol but the crowds vibe sells it for me.
LoLyfe 2:21 PM - 7 September, 2018
Quote:
Wavyy Mob FT. Tory Lanez "I told you" has that 2014 Dj Mustardish thing going, played the hook only the other night and the ladies were receptive.

I need to create "MUSTARDISH" as a crate. There were like 15+ songs that had that feel to it. Would make a good opener set also.
Mr. Goodkat 6:57 PM - 7 September, 2018
Quote:
can't get anymore rachet than MoBamba.

but its kinda of nerdy white hipster kid anthem
LoLyfe 8:25 PM - 7 September, 2018
Quote:
Quote:
can't get anymore rachet than MoBamba.

but its kinda of nerdy white hipster kid anthem

lol..it reminds me of the KNOCKED UP dice song or Hustle and Flow's - Whoop That Trick.
Mr. Goodkat 2:41 AM - 8 September, 2018
ive been playing 'chippi chippi' a bit, kinda bangs but i can play a little left of center at my nights
D Jay Cee 3:21 AM - 8 September, 2018
Quote:
Quote:

I need to create "MUSTARDISH" as a crate. There were like 15+ songs that had that feel to it. Would make a good opener set also.

True. Ladies seem to like this one.
Logisticalstyles 8:17 PM - 8 September, 2018
Quote:
Quote:

LOL,I actually have a DJ Mustard crate that I often refer to for opening sets.
DJ JulioYEG 6:13 PM - 9 September, 2018
anything off the ybn tape?
LoLyfe 3:20 PM - 10 September, 2018
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

do share the the track titles if you dont mind. I have to start making sense of all my music and need to start somewhere.
DJ JulioYEG 5:04 PM - 10 September, 2018
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

do share the the track titles if you dont mind. I have to start making sense of all my music and need to start somewhere.

Know my name, Want her, Right left, Party, Whole lotta luvin. are some of the key ones
Keys Mack 6:10 PM - 10 September, 2018
Some of my mustard esque songs that usually work since we're discussing it

Kid Ink - Show Me
T-Pain - Up Down
Omarion - Pose To Be
YG - Who Do You Love
Lil Dicky - Freaky Friday
Chris Brown - Loyal
Tyga - Rack City
YG - Big Bank
BoB - Headband
Tinashe - 2 On
Trey Songz - NaNa
Ty Dolla Sign - Paranoid
French Montana - Don't Panic

I only let the hook go on a bunch of these
DJ JulioYEG 6:15 PM - 10 September, 2018
to add to those ^^ tinshae 2 on, goin crazy rich the kid & migos, anything by yg basically
LoLyfe 6:23 PM - 10 September, 2018
nice lists guys but do you feel Don't Panic and Who do you love has that mustard feel? I feel anything that sounds like Loyal is a mustard vibe.

Also there are these that might make the list:
Adrian Marcel - 2AM. ft. Sage The Gemini
Omarion - Im Up
DJ JulioYEG 6:32 PM - 10 September, 2018
there's a lot buy you also reminded me od back up off me by Dej loaf and who you love was produced by mustard so its gotta have the vibe
LoLyfe 6:50 PM - 10 September, 2018
Quote:
there's a lot buy you also reminded me od back up off me by Dej loaf and who you love was produced by mustard so its gotta have the vibe

make sense....didn't know he produced those.
d:raf 4:50 AM - 11 September, 2018
Quote:

So was "Don't Panic". lol
DJ KBZ (Texas) 6:50 AM - 12 September, 2018
Kanye West x Lil Pump
"I Love It"

Jonn Hart x Too Short
"Whistle"

Yella Beezy
"On Me"

Gashi x French montana
"Creep on me"

😀
Keys Mack 5:23 PM - 12 September, 2018
Kanye and Lil Pump song cleared my dance floor twice this weekend
HEATWOLVES 5:49 PM - 12 September, 2018
"2 On" is really a modern classic.

Not Mustard-vibes but really feeling this one:

YoungBoy Never Broke Again ft Kevin Gates & Quando Rondo - I Am Who They Say I Am

Great instrumental with the sped-up Ashanti acapella over a modern bounce beat. Actually quite similar to "Nice For What" in that regard. Would probably go well together.

"Chippi Chippi" goes hard. Really wanna see Sheck Wes blow up.
golden stance 3:00 AM - 13 September, 2018
Quote:
nice lists guys but do you feel Don't Panic and Who do you love has that mustard feel? I feel anything that sounds like Loyal is a mustard vibe.

Omarion - Im Up

Loyal and I'm up got produced by Nic Nac.

he also did
Sean Kingston - Beat it
Ray J - I Hit it First
Chris Brown - Came to Do
Chris Brown - Ayo
Similar vibe to Mustard for sure.

and more recently did that new DJ Khaled no brainer track

2am was too underrated for me didnt get enough play.
Mr. Goodkat 8:13 AM - 13 September, 2018
Quote:
anything off the ybn tape?

im seeing a few tracks, dont know why YBN is hitting harder in the streets
LoLyfe 2:26 PM - 13 September, 2018
Quote:
Quote:

Omarion - Im Up

Loyal and I'm up got produced by Nic Nac.

he also did
Sean Kingston - Beat it
Ray J - I Hit it First
Chris Brown - Came to Do
Chris Brown - Ayo
Similar vibe to Mustard for sure.

and more recently did that new DJ Khaled no brainer track

2am was too underrated for me didnt get enough play.

im so producer illiterate!
DJ JulioYEG 5:54 PM - 13 September, 2018
For us canadian DJs Killys tape drops tmrw so stay tuned ill be posting what tarcks in think will be club worthy
DeeJay*CASPER 10:58 PM - 13 September, 2018
Quote:

LOL yea you definitely jumped the gun with that one, right now its a good early warm up song to play with Attention or No Brainer and such. Honestly don't know if it'll ever take off especially in this 'Trap' era.
DJEWill 1:01 PM - 14 September, 2018
What's Good ya'll anybody have any recommended playlists or references where I can find top/popular high school songs being played at dances (homecoming, etc.) Got a possible gig coming up and wanted to catch the vibes.

Any assistance?

Anything is appreciated. Salute!
DJ JulioYEG 5:02 PM - 14 September, 2018
Djcity pool charts, clubkillers pool charts, bilboard, spotify charts are helpful too
DJ JulioYEG 6:35 PM - 14 September, 2018
Killy - Anti Everybody
DJ JulioYEG 7:41 PM - 14 September, 2018
Chris Brown & Sage the Gemini - Buss it. The got that mustard vibe goin again
GrandDad 1:07 AM - 16 September, 2018
Loving this thread. I'm building crates now off of these recommendations. Just an FYI from a an old DJ who really needs this...it would be helpful to have your recommendations associated with a city and crowd age. After I've been here a while I'll probably know who plays where but for now, I don't. Thanks to everybody for sharing what you know.
DJ JulioYEG 4:38 AM - 17 September, 2018
flipp dinero - leave me alone
DJ JulioYEG 6:43 PM - 17 September, 2018
Lil baby and gunna - drip too hard
Katana 10:17 PM - 17 September, 2018
666- Yg ft. NBA Youngboy

Sir- Nicki Minaj ft. Future

Gimme that work- Baka Not Nice

I'm a dog- Baka Not Nice

No drama- Tinashe

January 1st- Young Thug
DeeJay*CASPER 3:32 AM - 18 September, 2018
Quote:
What's Good ya'll anybody have any recommended playlists or references where I can find top/popular high school songs being played at dances (homecoming, etc.) Got a possible gig coming up and wanted to catch the vibes.

Any assistance?

hate to say it and you're gonna look creepy but you literally have to hang out in a teenager party......what these charts say and what these kids actually like is two extremely separate things.
or bring a teenager with you to pick out songs and be a liaison between you and the kids, their extremely annoying.
they spend more time requesting songs than partying.
DeeJay*CASPER 3:33 AM - 18 September, 2018
Quote:
Loving this thread. I'm building crates now off of these recommendations. Just an FYI from a an old DJ who really needs this...it would be helpful to have your recommendations associated with a city and crowd age. After I've been here a while I'll probably know who plays where but for now, I don't. Thanks to everybody for sharing what you know.

trust me, EVERYTHING listed is music for a 21 year old crowd. thats just new music.
DJ JulioYEG 3:39 AM - 18 September, 2018
Quote:
Quote:

trust me, EVERYTHING listed is music for a 21 year old crowd. thats just new music.

eh id say 18 -25 just know your crowd and if a 30 yearold demo for example is going to a hip hop club thats poppin its expected theyl know most of the music
DeeJay*CASPER 3:45 AM - 18 September, 2018
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

eh id say 18 -25 just know your crowd and if a 30 yearold demo for example is going to a hip hop club thats poppin its expected theyl know most of the music

pretty much what I meant but yea you explained it better
DeeJay*CASPER 3:46 AM - 18 September, 2018
Quote:

FYI, it also goes by the name Bad Little Bitch in case some ask for it by that name
DJ JulioYEG 3:57 AM - 18 September, 2018
Quote:
Quote:

FYI, it also goes by the name Bad Little Bitch in case some ask for it by that name

Damn G i didn't know that appreciate it! will come in handy this weekend fo sho
hthillet 5:58 AM - 21 September, 2018
Pardison Fontaine Feat. Cardi B "Back It Up" has potential. For people who like to throw some Latin in their set, 6ix9ine Feat. Anuel AA "BEBE" is getting pretty big. French Montana got some new bangers that I'm gonna try this weekend.
hthillet 6:03 AM - 21 September, 2018
Just heard the new French songs. I feel like "Nervous" has the most potential, has that southern club feel but "No Stylist" is gonna get the most radio play because of Drake of course.
DJ JulioYEG 8:47 PM - 21 September, 2018
Tyga- dip, swap meet
Joshua Carl 9:46 PM - 21 September, 2018
Thoughts on the new Wayne?
hthillet 12:02 AM - 22 September, 2018
Quote:
Tyga- dip, swap meet

Co sign. Especially "Dip".
akaTRAP 11:38 PM - 22 September, 2018
SWISH, Dip, Taste. All by Tyga, all slappers.
DJ QuieststormMix 1:53 AM - 23 September, 2018
Gucci Mane ft. Bruno Mars & Kodak Blac - Wake Up In The Sky

Dance floor got packed her in Tampa playing this slow jam

DJ Q
DJ JulioYEG 7:59 PM - 23 September, 2018
Its official Tyga has made one of the greatest comebacks I played all of his tracks on fri n sat and they packed the floor w ladies and of course, the gents followed
Fla.Black 10:47 PM - 23 September, 2018
Drake is Ripping it right now for dance music , Future has a nice joint also Blue Racks
Fla.Black 11:05 PM - 23 September, 2018
Quote:
Drake is Ripping it right now for dance music , Future has a nice joint also Blue Racks
in central florida
Dj Nyce 2:02 AM - 24 September, 2018
Quote:
Its official Tyga has made one of the greatest comebacks I played all of his tracks on fri n sat and they packed the floor w ladies and of course, the gents followed

tyga is killing it right now
ChayseG 3:41 AM - 27 September, 2018
Quote:
Gucci Mane ft. Bruno Mars & Kodak Blac - Wake Up In The Sky

Dance floor got packed her in Tampa playing this slow jam

DJ Q

Song formula reminds me of Crew, but when I read that Bruno produced the track as well as setting the hook ablaze... It's crazy.
Jeremius-One 7:53 AM - 28 September, 2018
Quote:
Quote:

Any assistance?

I usually watch vines and instagrams for dance challenges or other stuff and accept all requests I have a prom playlist from this year too. Hit me up @jeremiusgod all platforms
Jeremius-One 7:56 AM - 28 September, 2018
Quote:
Thoughts on the new Wayne?

Weezy Back but not sure which songs will be Club Bangers yet.
R-Tistic 8:53 AM - 28 September, 2018
I don't see any Wayne tracks becoming HUGE, but a few will get play such as "Uproar" and "Let it fly." "Start this shit off right" is probably my favorite, and it could become more of a radio hit than in the club, but that usually means the club will like it once it's hot
DJ JulioYEG 3:17 PM - 28 September, 2018
Quote:
I don't see any Wayne tracks becoming HUGE, but a few will get play such as "Uproar" and "Let it fly." "Start this shit off right" is probably my favorite, and it could become more of a radio hit than in the club, but that usually means the club will like it once it's hot

+1 woudlnt play yet will probs kill ur floor
DJ Pimpcaso 5:36 PM - 30 September, 2018
Quote:
Quote:

+1 woudlnt play yet will probs kill ur floor

Damn i remember back in 08 you could never go wrong playing him or the young money team.
HEATWOLVES 8:40 AM - 1 October, 2018
New Lil Wayne shouldn't kill your floor if you play it right.

A big part of DJing is dropping new heat before people hear it everywhere. "Open Safe", "Hittas", the track with Snoop, "Uproar", and "Let It Fly" all worked solid on Friday.

Also good reactions to...

"Wake Up In The Sky"
"2 Seater" by DJ Holiday, 21 Savage, and Quavo
"Live SheckWes Die SheckWes" (it's older but he has hype now and this goes harder than "Mo Bamba")
"No Stylist"
"Jumpin Out The Jet" by Ocho Sneak
"Jefe" by T.I. and Meek Mill
"Vengeance" by Denzel Curry ft. JPEGMAFIA
Joshua Carl 5:21 PM - 1 October, 2018
Uproar def did NOT kill the floor this weekend.
One of the perks of recycling a beat I guess.

It’s funny Mo Bambi is JUST starting to catch traction up bere, only took 15 months.
Crazy for a 20 minute 1-take track.
Joshua Carl 5:21 PM - 1 October, 2018
Ha! Bambi!
I hate you Siri.
DJ Remy USA 9:01 PM - 2 October, 2018
Checks thread,

Peeps still complaining about new hiphop

Get new ratchet tracks for the wanna be ratchets

Smiles and laughs at how nothing has changed here

Closes thread
DJ Pimpcaso 10:19 PM - 2 October, 2018
chocolate rain by tay zonday still kills it
DJ JulioYEG 3:18 PM - 3 October, 2018
Quote:
Checks thread,

Peeps still complaining about new hiphop

Get new ratchet tracks for the wanna be ratchets

Smiles and laughs at how nothing has changed here

Closes thread

checks thread sees someone complaining about people complaining on thread LOL
Marcushhh 11:05 PM - 3 October, 2018
Since some people aren't sure if a song in the thread will do well with a "younger" crowd. Below is my list of new songs that I know personally the "youth" enjoy.

How do I know this, you might ask. Because I'm at the Rolling Louds and underground shows with them, and these are the tracks the DJs play in between sets, that hype up the crowd.

(Released in 2018)

Ocho - Fuck It Up [R-Tistic, I believe the rapper is from LA, so I wouldn't be surprised if it does well out there.]

Comethazine - Bands

Comethazine - Walk

Lil Mosey - Noticed

Juice Wrld - Lucid Dreams

Juice Wrld - All girls are the same

Smokepurpp x Murda Beatz - 123

Lil Uzi - New Patek

Sheck Wes - Mo Bamba [

Sheck Wes - LiveSheckWesDieSheckWes

No Jumper feat Tay K & Blocboy JB - Hard

Famous Dex - Japan

Travis Scott - SICKO MODE

Zack Fox - Square Up [Would give this a couple more months to blow up]

(Not released in 2018 but are huge and still being played)

Lil Skies - Red Roeses

Lil Skies - Nowadays

Ski Mask The Slump God & XXXTENTACION - Take A Step Back

XXXTENTACION - Look At Me

Tay K - The Race

Obviously, this is not a complete list, but should hopefully help a a lot of DJs in here.
Marcushhh 11:05 PM - 3 October, 2018
Since some people aren't sure if a song in the thread will do well with a "younger" crowd. Below is my list of new songs that I know personally the "youth" enjoy.

How do I know this, you might ask. Because I'm at the Rolling Louds and underground shows with them, and these are the tracks the DJs play in between sets, that hype up the crowd.

(Released in 2018)

Ocho - Fuck It Up [R-Tistic, I believe the rapper is from LA, so I wouldn't be surprised if it does well out there.]

Comethazine - Bands

Comethazine - Walk

Lil Mosey - Noticed

Juice Wrld - Lucid Dreams

Juice Wrld - All girls are the same

Smokepurpp x Murda Beatz - 123

Lil Uzi - New Patek

Sheck Wes - Mo Bamba [

Sheck Wes - LiveSheckWesDieSheckWes

No Jumper feat Tay K & Blocboy JB - Hard

Famous Dex - Japan

Travis Scott - SICKO MODE

Zack Fox - Square Up [Would give this a couple more months to blow up]

(Not released in 2018 but are huge and still being played)

Lil Skies - Red Roeses

Lil Skies - Nowadays

Ski Mask The Slump God & XXXTENTACION - Take A Step Back

XXXTENTACION - Look At Me

Tay K - The Race

Obviously, this is not a complete list, but should hopefully help a lot of DJs in here.
Mr. Goodkat 8:15 AM - 4 October, 2018
you only forgot ned flanders
DJ JulioYEG 5:08 PM - 4 October, 2018
thats a good list but not all of those songs are known in the clubs to get reactions from those songs theyre gonna have to be 18 to 23 and sorta ratchet imo. especially bands ive known about that song since it dropped w cole bennet and ive never dared to play in any clubs
Joshua Carl 6:26 PM - 4 October, 2018
Sadly, A good chunk of the under-23 do not differentiate between club ready and youtube playlist.
its all to the same. They don't need energy, because its all about social media engagement and the songs on Rap Caviar for the last 5 days that they have the first verse memorized,
Marcushhh 7:21 PM - 4 October, 2018
Quote:
Sadly, A good chunk of the under-23 do not differentiate between club ready and youtube playlist.
its all to the same. They don't need energy, because its all about social media engagement and the songs on Rap Caviar for the last 5 days that they have the first verse memorized,

imo, I think it's great. We are now in an era where the shelf life of a "hit" is much shorter, especially for younger crowds. This means as DJs we are constantly being exposed to new hits that we can play for our crowds.
DJ JulioYEG 8:17 PM - 4 October, 2018
Quote:
Quote:

imo, I think it's great. We are now in an era where the shelf life of a "hit" is much shorter, especially for younger crowds. This means as DJs we are constantly being exposed to new hits that we can play for our crowds.

hits? you mean a song that hits radio 3 months aafter its been poppin in the club then gets overplayed leading to people complaining lol
DJ JulioYEG 9:00 PM - 4 October, 2018
Quote:

all the songs except for mobamba, sicko mode and Japan & maybe hard if its a good day. those are the club songs from the list, everything else is more undeground and what I usually find my self playing at house parties and frat parties.
esepecially tayk lol he slaps in the car but in a club not really, there is a difference in music
Mr. Goodkat 9:16 PM - 4 October, 2018
tayk is from my area so i played it for a while earlier this year, its starting to play out of the rotation
DJ JulioYEG 3:56 AM - 5 October, 2018
Quote:
tayk is from my area so i played it for a while earlier this year, its starting to play out of the rotation

it was poppin when his case was on the news all the pools had his tracks, hes died down and ybn nahmir took his wave
Mr. Goodkat 6:25 PM - 6 October, 2018
if you ever are in austin, mo bamba is a go probably forever
Keys Mack 3:12 AM - 9 October, 2018
Drip Too Hard is getting the biggest reaction from new songs for me. Definitely a hit
Joshua Carl 3:19 AM - 9 October, 2018
That’s been my biggest request over the last 2 weeks ^
Even the white boy polo khaki club askin for it.
DeeJay*CASPER 3:47 AM - 9 October, 2018
Lil Baby feat Drake & Gunna - Never Recover (DEFINITE BANGER)

random song I ran across on Instagram -
Megan Thee Stallion - Hot Girl
(same NO Bounce beat knock off like Plain Jane & No Limit)
No cleans yet but I hit her management to see what they gonna do because the song is going viral.
djaction 1:31 PM - 9 October, 2018
Quote:

hits? you mean a song that hits radio 3 months aafter its been poppin in the club then gets overplayed leading to people complaining lol

what's a radio?
DJ Pimpcaso 4:16 PM - 9 October, 2018
im not a robot
DJ Ness Nice 4:52 PM - 9 October, 2018
Coi Leray - Huddy
DJ JulioYEG 5:07 PM - 9 October, 2018
Quote:
Quote:

what's a radio?

" radio killed the radio star "
Joshua Carl 10:25 PM - 9 October, 2018
Folks get their music from Hashtag dance challenges now. Lol
DJ Pimpcaso 11:03 PM - 9 October, 2018
Quote:
Coi Leray - Huddy

just peeped it, females is coming up

her and nimic revenue are some new faces
DJ Remy USA 3:07 PM - 10 October, 2018
Quote:

Probably the biggest ratchet track out right now. Crazy energy
Dj Martee Mcfly 6:08 PM - 10 October, 2018
That Megan thee stallion is destined to blow up
DJ JulioYEG 10:05 PM - 10 October, 2018
Quote:
That Megan thee stallion is destined to blow up

maybe at a strip club lol way too ratchet for mainstream club puts carti in the dust for vulgarity
Mr. Goodkat 11:23 PM - 10 October, 2018
Quote:
Quote:

Probably the biggest ratchet track out right now. Crazy energy

he played at UT so its really big. i played an all white christian frat UT frat (w no drinking) last week and they lost their sht.
DJ Pimpcaso 2:19 AM - 11 October, 2018
mo grandma
DJ Pimpcaso 2:23 AM - 11 October, 2018
barter 7 just dropped and then disappeared
Joshua Carl 2:25 AM - 11 October, 2018
Shek's Kyrie is gonna murder up here. #Celtics
DJ JulioYEG 2:26 AM - 11 October, 2018
this thread poppin rn
hthillet 5:49 AM - 11 October, 2018
"Drip Too Hard" is huge right now. Anything try "STOOPID" by 69 yet?
Mr. Goodkat 10:15 AM - 11 October, 2018
Lil mosey - yoppa
Joshua Carl 10:46 PM - 11 October, 2018
Drake went Spanish ... with Bad Bunny
A la’ Bieber.

Video is smooth.
Here come the “that drake reggaeton” requests
DJ JulioYEG 12:24 AM - 12 October, 2018
Quote:
A la’ Bieber.

Video is smooth.

if u like girls u like reggeaton
LoLyfe 12:27 AM - 12 October, 2018
Snake/Ozuna/Cardi/S. Gomez - Taki Taki?

Track is ok but video is pretty nice.
LoLyfe 12:28 AM - 12 October, 2018
Also Drake + Bad Bunny - MIA (got a new video).
DJ JulioYEG 12:35 AM - 12 October, 2018
Quote:
Also Drake + Bad Bunny - MIA (got a new video).

track is plain no energy nothng like te bote, but maybe it will get radio play only will stand out in latin clubs
Joshua Carl 12:38 AM - 12 October, 2018
The best part about the white girl reggaeton.

Will you play some reggaeton.
-Sure, I always do, what song
Ummmmmmm gasolina?
-ok so, 15 year old reggaeton? Got you.

(I still play that shit every week ...lol)

Mia & Taki are gonna be solid for while.
Personally I’ll lean to a 100bpm edit to get a bit more shake out of it.
DJ JulioYEG 12:42 AM - 12 October, 2018
Quote:
The best part about the white girl reggaeton.

Will you play some reggaeton.
-Sure, I always do, what song
Ummmmmmm gasolina?
-ok so, 15 year old reggaeton? Got you.

(I still play that shit every week ...lol)

Mia & Taki are gonna be solid for while.
Personally I’ll lean to a 100bpm edit to get a bit more shake out of it.

im sure devile will do a re drum so ill get that when it drops i havent checked ckyet might already be done
DJ LowLife 1:20 PM - 12 October, 2018
Plies ft. Kevin Gates - All thee above
Gonna rock that tomorrow
DJ JulioYEG 1:39 PM - 12 October, 2018
kodak black zeze got that taste/swish vibe cause its produced by da
Keys Mack 5:20 PM - 12 October, 2018
Zeze gonna be a hit for sure
DJ JulioYEG 5:28 PM - 12 October, 2018
Quote:
Zeze gonna be a hit for sure

snippet was better lowkey
LoLyfe 6:11 PM - 12 October, 2018
all these names...SMH

fefe
taki
zeze
tati
keke
Keys Mack 9:13 PM - 12 October, 2018
^Hahaha I thought about that too. LELE and PEPE coming up next

Listening to Quavo project the songs that sound like they have club potential are:

Flip The Switch (feat. Drake)
Keep That Shit (feat. Takeoff)
Fuck 12 (feat. Offset)
Swing

I'm sure they won't all stick and I didn't enjoy the album that much but these were the ones who stuck out to me besides the singles
DJ Pimpcaso 1:11 PM - 14 October, 2018
Quote:
all these names...SMH

fefe
taki
zeze
tati
keke
DJ Pimpcaso 1:12 PM - 14 October, 2018
Quote:
Quote:
all these names...SMH

fefe
taki
zeze
tati
keke

they all trash
DJ LowLife 1:42 PM - 14 October, 2018
The night didn't even start and "Zeze" was requested all the time. This gonna be a major hit. Also reaction to "Stoopid" from 6ix9ine was wild. A good ratchet song is "where the bag at" / City Girls. This song rocked it definitly.
DJRuckus923 6:15 PM - 14 October, 2018
Zeze disappointed me badly
DJ JulioYEG 9:24 PM - 14 October, 2018
Quote:
Zeze disappointed me badly

snippets always sound better
DJ Pimpcaso 9:29 PM - 14 October, 2018
everybody tryna ride the reggaeton wave
Dj Nyce 9:59 PM - 14 October, 2018
Quavo - Give It To Em ft. 3 seconds of Saweetie
PumpkinHead 3:14 AM - 15 October, 2018
Quote:
Plies ft. Kevin Gates - All thee above
Gonna rock that tomorrow

I really like this one. Played it yesterday and it got zero reaction which was a shame, but I'm going to give it some time.
I played Bad Bunny ft. Drake - MIA which I really thought would be a hit with the crowd, but ended up being pretty minimal. However hearing the track outside of the video I realized how boring the track was lol. To me ZEZE got the best reaction of all the new stuff.
DJ Pimpcaso 6:58 PM - 15 October, 2018
dj casper- cha cha slide still poppin in old people clubs
DJ JulioYEG 7:37 PM - 15 October, 2018
Quote:

ur trying too hard buddy.
D Jay Cee 7:47 AM - 16 October, 2018
Quote:

I played it at homecoming and it was a hit. Timing is important tho
D Jay Cee 7:55 AM - 16 October, 2018
Quote:
Quote:

Any assistance?

hate to say it and you're gonna look creepy but you literally have to hang out in a teenager party......what these charts say and what these kids actually like is two extremely separate things.
or bring a teenager with you to pick out songs and be a liaison between you and the kids, their extremely annoying.
they spend more time requesting songs than partying.

I make a Google survey and sent to the school dance POC. Works well but some requests are freaking nuts!
I am a good judge of what works so I use my own judgement a lot
D Jay Cee 7:57 AM - 16 October, 2018
Quote:
That’s been my biggest request over the last 2 weeks ^
Even the white boy polo khaki club askin for it.

Whites are the biggest consumers of that stuff. If white folks didn’t buy it, these bands would go bankrupt.
DJ Pimpcaso 12:32 PM - 16 October, 2018
Quote:
Quote:

you know it is
D Jay Cee 1:06 PM - 16 October, 2018
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

you know it is

Mandatory at every party I play. My go-to if the dance floor thins out. I get requests to play more than once.
DJ JulioYEG 5:29 PM - 16 October, 2018
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

you know it is

Mandatory at every party I play. My go-to if the dance floor thins out. I get requests to play more than once.

some usher or akon throwbacks will get it packed again some florida low too, those are all good ice breakers add some 50 cent to that too and ur golden
Mr. Goodkat 7:08 PM - 16 October, 2018
i'd quit if thats what got my dancefloor poppin. those are wedding jams
DJ JulioYEG 7:38 PM - 16 October, 2018
Quote:

damn you dont play pitbull either then eh? you dindnt get that i was hinting at people suggesting to play the chacha slide in a " hottest rap/r&b club traks 2018 edition " because its a club banger
Mr. Goodkat 11:17 PM - 16 October, 2018
i don't know whats that means, but no, i dont play pitbull.

dj jaycee likes to troll this thread and how tell us how much he hates the music but he plays at a military base in japan and is 50 years old.
DJ Tof Music 2:43 AM - 17 October, 2018
ZEZE = disappointment,

but the Tyga taste mashup slaps

here: Watchwww.youtube.com

trying to find the quality audio.
DJ Pimpcaso 3:22 AM - 17 October, 2018
Quote:
ZEZE = disappointment,

but the Tyga taste mashup slaps

here: Watchwww.youtube.com

trying to find the quality audio.

togas pretty solid nowadays. ive seen "dip" mentioned here a few times too.
D Jay Cee 8:23 AM - 17 October, 2018
Quote:

dj jaycee likes to troll this thread and how tell us how much he hates the music but he plays at a military base in japan and is 50 years old.

One, you are a retard. My name is right there for you to see but you can even spell it right.
Two, calling folks a troll just shows your lack of maturity and lack of vocabulary.
Three, I have played in more countries than you. Top that.
Four, I am 45, and I will probably be DJing long after you quit cuz all you can do is the club scene.
Where I can do that and everything else. You’ve been DJing what, 6 years? I started in ‘89.
And five, at least I can play more than one genre, and mix them all too. You probably don’t even know the difference between the types of Salsa there is out there. (Quick! Go check google just to “prove” me wrong).
I don’t troll anything bitch. I follow. Cuz every now and then some of these guys come up with some great suggestions and they are helpful instead of being a dick like you. Learn to be nice to your fellow man. Being an asshat doesn’t make you cool, it just makes you an asshat.
D Jay Cee 8:27 AM - 17 October, 2018
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

you know it is

some usher or akon throwbacks will get it packed again some florida low too, those are all good ice breakers add some 50 cent to that too and ur golden

Very true. But then I am off topic. I am referring to the party scene. But I do get those requests when I play the club on base. Just a different kind of customer base here. I am not sure how well a request would go over in say, a New York club. Haven’t played a US club since 2001 in Dover DE.
D Jay Cee 8:28 AM - 17 October, 2018
Quote:
Quote:

damn you dont play pitbull either then eh? you dindnt get that i was hinting at people suggesting to play the chacha slide in a " hottest rap/r&b club traks 2018 edition " because its a club banger

lol. Some folks are kinda slow.
DJ JulioYEG 1:22 PM - 17 October, 2018
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I'd quit if thats what got my dancefloor poppin. those are wedding jams

damn you dont play pitbull either then eh? you dindnt get that I was hinting at people suggesting to play the chacha slide in a " hottest rap/r&b club traks 2018 edition " because its a club banger

not slow just ignorance. its just since your in this thread your expected to be- a hip-hop only dj. obviously I don't play pitbull or many o these songs unless its a throwback night or something. that being said those songs do get good reactions at the right place and the right time. I my self-am a hiphop dj but can be open format. just prefer hip hop but i don't dj at any oopen format clubs in my area. But he is also right those are wedding and private fucntion songs. I just wanted to hop on the off topic train too lol
D Jay Cee 2:44 PM - 17 October, 2018
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I'd quit if thats what got my dancefloor poppin. those are wedding jams

damn you dont play pitbull either then eh? you dindnt get that I was hinting at people suggesting to play the chacha slide in a " hottest rap/r&b club traks 2018 edition " because its a club banger

not slow just ignorance. its just since your in this thread your expected to be- a hip-hop only dj. obviously I don't play pitbull or many o these songs unless its a throwback night or something. that being said those songs do get good reactions at the right place and the right time. I my self-am a hiphop dj but can be open format. just prefer hip hop but i don't dj at any oopen format clubs in my area. But he is also right those are wedding and private fucntion songs. I just wanted to hop on the off topic train too lol

Here I have no choice. I have To be open format because the customers change so much. Beginning of the nite they want reggaeton and at the end they may want only trap. I love playing sports bars. That way I can mix every genre. I am really close to my audience so I can get a feel quickly about what they want to hear next.
Mr. Goodkat 5:01 PM - 17 October, 2018
Quote:
Quote:

One, you are a retard. My name is right there for you to see but you can even spell it right.
Two, calling folks a troll just shows your lack of maturity and lack of vocabulary.
Four, I am 45, and I will probably be DJing long after you quit cuz all you can do is the club scene.
Where I can do that and everything else. You’ve been DJing what, 6 years? I started in ‘89.
And five, at least I can play more than one genre, and mix them all too. You probably don’t even know the difference between the types of Salsa there is out there. (Quick! Go check google just to “prove” me wrong).
I don’t troll anything bitch. I follow. Cuz every now and then some of these guys come up with some great suggestions and they are helpful instead of being a dick like you. Learn to be nice to your fellow man. Being an asshat doesn’t make you cool, it just makes you an asshat.

u mad bro?

btw ive been djing since 96 and ive been getting paid for it since 2000,

troll as in you come in, bitch about the music about every 3 weeks, then give wack suggestions then bounce. its not aptidda level trolling, but basically its trolling
Serato, Support
Matt P 6:08 PM - 17 October, 2018
Hey guys,

Please observe the rules and regulations of the forum. Can't have that kinda language and vibe in here.

Regards
D Jay Cee 11:53 PM - 17 October, 2018
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

u mad bro?

btw ive been djing since 96 and ive been getting paid for it since 2000,

troll as in you come in, bitch about the music about every 3 weeks, then give wack suggestions then bounce. its not aptidda level trolling, but basically its trolling

Nah bro. You mad. You started the whole thing by attacking me. This is an open forum. If I don’t like most of the new music I have a right to say so. But I don’t attack others because of their opinions. That’s where you made your mistake.
I don’t follow this site exclusively because I have 3 jobs. Too busy to follow every site. I ignore half the emails that tell me there is a new post here. Obvious you don’t seem to be busy enough if you are on here every day. So Why don’t you man up and apologize for attacking me in the first place. We are supposed to be helping each other here.

And to all the others, I apologize this thread went so off topic, but I won’t deal with jerks who have nothing better to do than be keyboard warriors.

And I will end this with a banger that hits hard here
I love- Joyner Lucas
D Jay Cee 11:58 PM - 17 October, 2018
Sorry mistype.
It’s a banger that’s gonna hit hard here.
Mr. Goodkat 12:32 AM - 18 October, 2018
bro you're too sensitive. i just said you troll and you're losing your head.

i work at nite, i have no kids, i have plenty of time.

you're the one getting all butt hurt and attacking me insinuating im not working because you have 3 jobs. who cares if you have 3 jobs.

the odds of me apologizing for anything are zero. so keep waiting and enjoy those wedding and the cha cha slide
DJ JulioYEG 1:55 AM - 18 October, 2018
Quote:
the odds of me apologizing for anything are zero. so keep waiting and enjoy those wedding and the cha cha slide

fax ill never apologize to anyone on this forum
DJ Pimpcaso 3:20 AM - 18 October, 2018
jeez this forum aint really friendly. got hip hop police and everything...im gonna just go bump zeze at a hood gas station see what reaction i get.
DJ JulioYEG 3:19 PM - 19 October, 2018
Thoughts on futures and juice wrld album? any standouts?
Joshua Carl 7:36 PM - 19 October, 2018
Fine china went over ok...
I haven’t tried anything else off it yet.
DJ JulioYEG 7:37 PM - 19 October, 2018
oxy - future n lil wayne
DJ Pimpcaso 3:36 AM - 20 October, 2018
future was coo in 2015, mixtapes were fire 2011-2013 slowly losing interest.. juice mane juicer is just plain. id be surprised if he dropped something more noteworthy than lucid dreams...
ugobeatz 11:48 AM - 21 October, 2018
Future & Juice WRLD ft Nicki Minaj - Transformer
ugobeatz 11:53 AM - 21 October, 2018
I Love - Joyner Lucas
D Jay Cee 12:01 PM - 21 October, 2018
Quote:
I Love - Joyner Lucas

Yup. Said that 3 days ago. As soon as the first bars dropped I knew this would hit hard.
DJ KBZ (Texas) 1:23 PM - 21 October, 2018
This thread has officially gone to shit.

More opinions than track suggestions. 👎🏿😑
DJ Pimpcaso 2:49 PM - 21 October, 2018
saintlaurentYSL-Lil yahty lil baby
DJ Pimpcaso 2:50 PM - 21 October, 2018
Quote:

im bout to take a dookie on this thread.
DJ JulioYEG 7:52 PM - 21 October, 2018
Quote:
Quote:

do u ever shut the fuck up?
DJ Pimpcaso 8:41 PM - 21 October, 2018
nope
DJ Pimpcaso 8:54 PM - 21 October, 2018
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

hell naw i don't have to be apologetic just like you don't
DJ JulioYEG 9:04 PM - 21 October, 2018
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I'm bout to take a dookie on this thread.

not asking you to be wouldn't wanna get an apology from a clown anyways lol. BUt the point is no one cares about what you gotta say at this point an on behalf of me and many others we kindly ask you to stay on topic and be a productive member of this thread if not leave because no one cares about your bs!! <3
DJ Pimpcaso 9:09 PM - 21 October, 2018
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

not asking you to be wouldn't wanna get an apology from a clown anyways lol. BUt the point is no one cares about what you gotta say at this point an on behalf of me and many others we kindly ask you to stay on topic and be a p
roductive member of this thread if not leave because no one cares about your bs!! <3

who are you tho? an administrator?
DJ JulioYEG 9:11 PM - 21 October, 2018
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

not asking you to be wouldn't wanna get an apology from a clown anyways lol. BUt the point is no one cares about what you gotta say at this point an on behalf of me and many others we kindly ask you to stay on topic and be a p
roductive member of this thread if not leave because no one cares about your bs!! <3

who are you do you even dj? or you just some bedroom dj with a controller too?
DJ Pimpcaso 9:27 PM - 21 October, 2018
if your name aint R-tistic or the serato dude with the Bart simpson
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

i don't think you started this thread nor are you the serato police so.....i don't answer to you
DJ JulioYEG 9:30 PM - 21 October, 2018
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

i don't think you started this thread nor are you the serato police so.....i don't answer to you

you did answer to me, and twice in a row like a female too ;)
DJ Pimpcaso 9:32 PM - 21 October, 2018
so you sexist too? aw man this thread is shit
DJ Pimpcaso 9:33 PM - 21 October, 2018
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

DJ JulioYEG 9:38 PM - 21 October, 2018
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

nah just callin u a bitch LOL
DJ Pimpcaso 9:46 PM - 21 October, 2018
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

aw ok...so now you name callin
Joshua Carl 9:52 PM - 21 October, 2018
Almost made it a year ... nice effort 👍🏼
DJ JulioYEG 9:56 PM - 21 October, 2018
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

yeah u still a bitch
DJ Pimpcaso 10:04 PM - 21 October, 2018
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

yeah u still a bitch

name calling is more of a bitch trait to me...what? you cant come up with a better argument?
DJ JulioYEG 10:12 PM - 21 October, 2018
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

yeah u still a bitch

name calling is more of a bitch trait to me...what? you cant come up with a better argument?

don't have to argue with you. B your clueless and have no idea what you're talking about. C your the reason why this thread is ruined no asked for your thoughts on every song we post. D your the reason why this thread is ruined, you can look back and see how often I posted songs with no issues because we didnt have people like you posting in this thread. There is nothing to argue your a joke and everyone is laughing at you. Go play your cha cha slide to your crowd of 15 and go start your own thread where you post your thoughts because that isnt the point of this thread. Dont bother replying to me this is all I have to say and I dont care what you have to say back either LOL
DJ Pimpcaso 10:18 PM - 21 October, 2018
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

yeah u still a bitch

don't have to argue with you. B your clueless and have no idea what you're talking about. C your the reason why this thread is ruined no asked for your thoughts on every song we post. D your the reason why this thread is ruined, you can look back and see how often I posted songs with no issues because we didnt have people like you posting in this thread. There is nothing to argue your a joke and everyone is laughing at you. Go play your cha cha slide to your crowd of 15 and go start your own thread where you post your thoughts because that isnt the point of this thread. Dont bother replying to me this is all I have to say and I dont care what you have to say back either LOL

uhh....ok now back to whats relevant...
DJ Pimpcaso 10:32 PM - 21 October, 2018
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Out here in Okinawa, Japan. They still love Bad and boujee, Fucked up some commas and

Subeme La radio from Enrique Iglesias

Danza Kudoro (never fails in every gig)

yeah i agree i don't hear much of that either
Formation-Beyoncé
hthillet 7:37 PM - 22 October, 2018
That Pardison Fontaine and Cardi B Joint is really starting to pick up. Ladies especially enjoy singing the hook and Cardis verse. "Zeze" is doing well for me. "Leave me alone" by Flipp Dinero is gaining traction to.
DJ Pimpcaso 7:44 PM - 22 October, 2018
Yella Beezy - "That's On Me"
Joshua Carl 9:05 PM - 22 October, 2018
Quote:
That Pardison Fontaine and Cardi B Joint is really starting to pick up. Ladies especially enjoy singing the hook and Cardis verse. "Zeze" is doing well for me. "Leave me alone" by Flipp Dinero is gaining traction to.

yeah, def, had to make a cardi only Flip, as decent as Pardison's verses are, people dont seem have the patience... it fell flat, until Cardi popped up. Thank god it was a video gig
ugobeatz 3:19 AM - 23 October, 2018
Tory Lanez ft Meek Mill - Drip Drip Drip
Lil Mosey - Pull Up
Lil Skies - No Rest
HEATWOLVES 5:19 PM - 24 October, 2018
These have potential:

SAINt JHN - "McDonalds Rich"
Shy Glizzy ft Lil Uzi Vert - "Super Freak"
Asian Doll ft. Dreezy - "Facts"
Lil Pump ft Lil Uzi Vert - "Multi Millionaire"
Sheck Wes - "Gmail"
Lil Yachty ft Juice WRLD - "Yacht Club"

Ski Mask the Slump God - "Poltergeist" could be good for Halloween.

And if you're in the UK or playing UK Drill…

Unknown T - "Homerton B"
Dj Martee Mcfly 12:43 AM - 25 October, 2018
Switch by plaza
Dj Martee Mcfly 12:44 AM - 25 October, 2018
hthillet 11:20 PM - 25 October, 2018
What's good fellas, weekends almost here and just in time for some new music to throw in the sets.

Of the ones I've heard "Duck My Ex" by Tory Lanez feat. Chris Brown and 2 Chainz is def a banger. Beat sounds like "Going Crazy" by Rich The Kid and YG slowed down. Also heard "No Surrender" by Ty Dolla Sign and Jeremih feat. Chris brown and Wiz. Sounds more for the radio though then the club, a little smooth joint for the ladies.
hthillet 11:23 PM - 25 October, 2018
Also "Shine" by Tyga and Swae Lee is a remake of " Zeze* and way better then the original imo. I might play Offsets verse then go right into the Tyga version.
DJ Deliver 11:33 PM - 25 October, 2018
What's everyone think about the new Cardi B - Money joint? Not sure if it will really do well in the clubs.

Thoughts?
Def DJ Hypnotiq 4:12 AM - 26 October, 2018
Quote:
What's everyone think about the new Cardi B - Money joint? Not sure if it will really do well in the clubs.

Thoughts?

I don't think it will last long!! Its a banger tho.
R-Tistic 11:24 AM - 26 October, 2018
Aside from all the BS (which y'all need to take to Twitter, or AIM, or Temecula, or wherever)...def a lotta new songs listed in here that are hittin!

My favorite track from Jeremiah & Ty Dolla Sign is "FYT" - Same concept as "The light" but flipping that Biggie and R. Kelly.

I tried Cardi "Money" Tuesday, and my crowd basically stopped dancing. Doesn't mean it won't eventually work, but they just don't know it yet and it's not an immediate dancing type song for my crowd at least. I didn't think "Money bag" woulda been a hit, and felt it was a rip off "Bodak," but it got love.

Some other tracks that are cool and better:

Jonn Hart ft. Too Short - Whistle

Jacquees - Trip (remix) - much bigger than Ella's version in the club

Ella Mai - Own it (T-Shirt and panties sample, so it might own the slow grind segment end of the night for a young crowd)

YG ft. Ty Dolla Sign - Power

03 Greedo - Rude (probably the best reaction for his songs, and I like it way more than Fortnite)

Lil Wayne - Uproar (Definitely got bigger than I expected it to)

Saweetie - Up now

Amine - Reel it in

Tyga - Dip

Jay 305 - Sweat it out

And for Florida ONLY....

Zoee Poppy - Backpage (samples Timbaland "Drop" and it's huge out there)
Serato, Support
Matt P 5:09 PM - 26 October, 2018
This new Mih Ty album has some great songs on it. tidal.com

Curious to know if any will go off. How has "The Light" been working for the warm-up set?
Logisticalstyles 5:59 PM - 26 October, 2018
Quote:
How has "The Light" been working for the warm-up set?

It still gets a good reaction at my spot early on in the night.
DJ Deliver 5:21 PM - 27 October, 2018
Quote:
Quote:
How has "The Light" been working for the warm-up set?

It still gets a good reaction at my spot early on in the night.

I second that, I may be biased though, I love those types of vibes for the opening potion of the night.
TAKEITLOW 6:32 AM - 29 October, 2018
Quote:
Jay 305 - Sweat it out

I totally agree with you but where did you get high quality version?
TAKEITLOW 9:10 AM - 29 October, 2018
Quote:
Also "Shine" by Tyga and Swae Lee is a remake of " Zeze* and way better then the original imo. I might play Offsets verse then go right into the Tyga version.

I totally agree with you but where did you get high quality version?
DJ Pimpcaso 3:52 PM - 29 October, 2018
Quote:

Curious to know if any will go off. How has "The Light" been working for the warm-up set?

hell yeah that shit bumpin
DJ Pimpcaso 4:03 PM - 29 October, 2018
Quote:

Pretty good use of keni Burkes- rising to the top. Made it contemporary for todays time
DJ QuieststormMix 4:08 PM - 29 October, 2018
Yo.....check out this cat called Trippie Redd, he's got a track called "Nelly." Definitely a banger!

Another Zaythoven production. Gets people out of their seats like that old Fetty Wap

DJ Q
R-Tistic 1:32 PM - 30 October, 2018
Quote:
Quote:

My 30-35 LOVE it, and even the 25-30 vibe to it in L.A. because it's Ty
R-Tistic 8:42 PM - 30 October, 2018
Here's my new Fall 18 mix. I probably cut a good 12 songs from it, just so it wasn't TOO many unrecognizable songs...but I def have a good amount of lesser known ones, along with the main hits. Def used a few that y'all mentioned too.

www.mixcloud.com
DJ MORENITO NYC 2:09 AM - 31 October, 2018
Quote:

We will use this post to list all of the biggest club tracks in your area, along with those that are brand new and starting to make some noise.

Keep all the negative, "this new music is all trash, it sounds the same" type comments from out of this thread.

Here's some of the current bangers from the last 1-2 months that I've seen work at the club, along with some that are on the bubble and might get big.....

Lil Pump - Gucci Gang

Blac Youngsta - Booty

Lil Wayne ft. Drake - Family feud (might be a big mixtape/radio type song, and maybe for the trendy clubs)

6ix9ine - Gummo

6ix9ine - Kooda

DJ MORENITO NYC 2:10 AM - 31 October, 2018
Quote:

Lil Pump - Gucci Gang

Blac Youngsta - Booty

6ix9ine - Gummo

6ix9ine - Kooda

DJ MORENITO NYC 2:10 AM - 31 October, 2018
playlist hot
Joshua Carl 6:49 AM - 31 October, 2018
Dip worked for me last week.
Not this week tho
I was kinda Duggin it, always liked Strings and a good drum kit.

Damn, music has become fast food.
Tho.
Even Uproar fell off hard.
DJ Pimpcaso 8:32 AM - 31 October, 2018
are the songs on The Gunna and Lil baby Project drip harder still fairing pretty well for everyone else?
Never recover and drip too hard have worked pretty well for me
DJ Remy USA 7:16 PM - 1 November, 2018
Quote:
Quote:
A la’ Bieber.

Video is smooth.

I play so much music with that dembow riddim sound in it these days. I feel like its 07 all over again with playing reggeaton half the night. Im not complaining I only have to play trap for like 20minutes now these days and no one is complaining.
DJ Remy USA 7:18 PM - 1 November, 2018
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

My 30-35 LOVE it, and even the 25-30 vibe to it in L.A. because it's Ty

Not hip but about the get hip. I always liked Tyga
DJ Remy USA 7:21 PM - 1 November, 2018
Quote:

Thoughts?

Quote:

Thoughts?

Latin girls eat it all up anything Cardi but this song will probably flop cause its the same formula but its a good filler track sandwhiched in between a few bangers.
DJ Pimpcaso 9:43 PM - 1 November, 2018
Quote:
Quote:

Thoughts?

Quote:

Thoughts?

Latin girls eat it all up anything Cardi but this song will probably flop cause its the same formula but its a good filler track sandwhiched in between a few bangers.

I agree. ive played it and didn't get much of a reaction, although i think it has a little more time to grown on people.
DJ Deliver 8:16 PM - 3 November, 2018
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
A la’ Bieber.

Video is smooth.

I play so much music with that dembow riddim sound in it these days. I feel like its 07 all over again with playing reggeaton half the night. Im not complaining I only have to play trap for like 20minutes now these days and no one is complaining.

+1
Serato, Support
Matt P 12:21 AM - 7 November, 2018
New Vince staples album is really good. open.spotify.com

Not sure any will go in the club, just that it's a great album and the production is top notch.
DJ Pimpcaso 6:44 PM - 9 November, 2018
lil durks signed to the streets 3 just dropped spin the block and neighborhood hero seems to resonate. theres a few other songs like don't talk to me and is it what is have potential i think. interested in hearing other opinions
hthillet 6:11 AM - 11 November, 2018
For any of you who live or do gigs in Florida as I do Tampa Tony Feat. Cristol "No Man" is doing big things out here.
DJ QuieststormMix 11:59 AM - 11 November, 2018
Good lookin, I live in Tampa and had never heard of that track. I'm gonna use it for my warm up set for a Huge party I'm doing before the Falcons game down here.
hthillet 7:33 AM - 12 November, 2018
Quote:
Good lookin, I live in Tampa and had never heard of that track. I'm gonna use it for my warm up set for a Huge party I'm doing before the Falcons game down here.

Good luck and let me know how it goes.
DJ Hickdaddy 10:28 AM - 12 November, 2018
Depending on the crowd, this might work for some. Least have some fun remixing this.

Too $hort - Twerk Train ft. Chanel West Coast

Watchwww.youtube.com
Dj Static Shock 8:40 AM - 14 November, 2018
city girls been booming this year

new track twerk has those louisiana samples in it
ill take your man (older hit that works)
where the bag at
lightskinkeisha- believe dat
megan the stallion will blow
tokyo jettz-freestyle

The ladies taking over
DJ Remy USA 4:43 PM - 15 November, 2018
Quote:

where the bag at
tokyo jettz-freestyle

The ladies taking over

I need all these I love those twerk tracks ladies eat it up. How long are yall playing slow trap songs these days? Im just curious how long crowds are dancing to it. Ive actually gotten most of my set to 80bpm plus all night with only a little of that 65 bpm slow.
DJ_Andre_905 7:36 PM - 15 November, 2018
Quote:
Quote:

where the bag at
tokyo jettz-freestyle

The ladies taking over

I need all these I love those twerk tracks ladies eat it up. How long are yall playing slow trap songs these days? Im just curious how long crowds are dancing to it. Ive actually gotten most of my set to 80bpm plus all night with only a little of that 65 bpm slow.

I agree. I find that for the newer stuff, most of the hits are between 70 to 85 bpm. Not too many new 2018 bangers between that 55 - 70 bpm range.
Fakaza2018 4:34 AM - 16 November, 2018
I need all these I love those twerk tracks ladies eat it up. hypehopza.com
DJ Hickdaddy 9:11 AM - 17 November, 2018
Quote:
d all these I love those twerk tracks ladies eat it up. How long are yall playing slow trap songs these days? Im just curious how long crowds are dancing to it. Ive actually gotten most of my set to 80bpm plus all night with only a little of that 65 bpm slow.

+1 +1 +1 on these tracks. Thanks for the suggestion.

Found most of them for D/L if anyone wants the link PM me.
StylesD 8:45 PM - 17 November, 2018
city girls are fiyah. we got all their club tracks + intros on DJcity.com
DJ Bewser 1:19 AM - 20 November, 2018
Alright got some shit for ya'll I havent posted in this thread since the 2017 one.

Remixes that do well for the warm up/end of the night -

Trip - Hasan Insane Remix
Boo'd Up - Hasan Insane Remix
Fuck it check out all of his remixes.
Girls best friend - 2 Chainz, Ty$

Ya'll got the peak hour stuff covered
Papa Midnight 3:21 PM - 21 November, 2018
Quote:
Quote:

where the bag at
tokyo jettz-freestyle

The ladies taking over

I've been playing at Open Format spots this year and spend more time at or above 90BPM than anywhere else, with occassional drops to 80+ BPM. That 60BPM trap is not really in demand at these spots.
DJ JulioYEG 5:39 PM - 21 November, 2018
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

where the bag at
tokyo jettz-freestyle

The ladies taking over

I've been playing at Open Format spots this year and spend more time at or above 90BPM than anywhere else, with occassional drops to 80+ BPM. That 60BPM trap is not really in demand at these spots.

you don't ever play and remixes and like 114-128 bpm range of the billboard songs or radio chart songs instead of singles?
Papa Midnight 8:00 PM - 21 November, 2018
Quote:
you don't ever play and remixes and like 114-128 bpm range of the billboard songs or radio chart songs instead of singles?

and I quote:

Quote:
...and spend more time at or above 90BPM than anywhere else

Where is 114-128bpm? 😆
DJ JulioYEG 2:47 AM - 22 November, 2018
Quote:
Quote:

and I quote:

Quote:
...and spend more time at or above 90BPM than anywhere else

Where is 114-128bpm? 😆

ha misread that
Nightowl 1:54 PM - 22 November, 2018
Hehe, I'll pop in every now and then. I haven't been making music for a few years so I've been quiet around the community.
AyeBigSmiley 3:14 AM - 30 November, 2018
I hope everybody got that Ball Greezy Nice & Slow.
hthillet 7:31 AM - 30 November, 2018
Quote:
I hope everybody got that Ball Greezy Nice & Slow.

I thought this song would end up alot bigger then what it ended up being honestly. It stood regional.
DJ Pimpcaso 7:33 AM - 30 November, 2018
we ending 2018 with some serious heat
Lil baby just dropped Street gossip.
-"Global" "Crush a-Lot" and "pure cocaine" seem like good standouts
Meek with Championships
"Going Bad" ft. drake is definitely gonna hit as welll as "uptown vibes".
Gucci ft quavo- "Bipolar" will prob definitely bang.
any thoughts?
hthillet 7:34 AM - 30 November, 2018
So alot of new music has come out the past week. What are y'all feeling? We got 6ix9ines new joint. Few bangers on there I see working like the joint with Tory and the joint with Lil baby. Also Meek Mill, Lil Baby and Trey Songz dropped albums. "Shooting Shots" off Trey's is a banger, "Ready" off Lil baby's may work but "Drip To Hard" is still going strong. Off Meeks, the joint with Cardi is a banger, also the one with Drake. Gonna try them all out this weekend!
DJ JulioYEG 4:28 PM - 30 November, 2018
MAMA, KEKE & DUMMY are definetly the standouts off this album other than the other singles he already dropped.
Keys Mack 11:16 PM - 1 December, 2018
KIKA with Tory Lanez is the club song for 69.

Uptown Vibes and Goin Bad off Meek album.

Not sure yet on Baby album nothing stuck out for me
DJ JulioYEG 3:27 AM - 5 December, 2018
B young - juice. nice track to warm up the ladies early on
DJ Pimpcaso 1:15 AM - 16 December, 2018
Gucci mane Evil Genius
any luck with the songs on there so far?
DJ Ness Nice 6:59 PM - 16 December, 2018
Meek Mill feat. Ella Mai - 24/7

147 Calboy - Envy Me
DJ illWill 11:13 PM - 18 December, 2018
Quote:
VVS joint

email to me also
R-Tistic 9:52 PM - 19 December, 2018
I'm curious if Blueface will blow up in the club, mainly in L.A. "Bleed it" miiiight....can't call it yet. Give me a week or two to see.
DJ Pimpcaso 5:45 AM - 20 December, 2018
Quote:
I'm curious if Blueface will blow up in the club, mainly in L.A. "Bleed it" miiiight....can't call it yet. Give me a week or two to see.

How is Respect my crypn doing out that way in L.A? is it doing well or starting fights?
DJQueenBee 4:23 PM - 21 December, 2018
Here's my list.

Ze Ze
Uproar
Uptown Anthem
Chung li
Dip
Smile
1 am
Big Bank
If
Good Form

Resident DJ at Paradise
Keys Mack 4:51 PM - 22 December, 2018
Tory Lanez - Talk To Me

21 Savage & City Girls - A&T
DJEWill 5:58 PM - 23 December, 2018
Quote:
Quote:
VVS joint

email to me also

What's your email illWill?...I got you!
Keys Mack 7:07 PM - 23 December, 2018
A Boogie, Tyga & Offset - Startender
Dj Martee Mcfly 7:43 AM - 28 December, 2018
Jay Rock - Shit Real Ft. Tee Grizzley

on a warm up build up set

Watchwww.youtube.com
DJ Ness Nice 5:45 PM - 1 January, 2019
Ayo R... Do ya thing kid...
Papa Midnight 12:01 AM - 3 January, 2019
New Year, New Thread: serato.com
Jeremius-One 3:05 PM - 9 January, 2019
Quote:
Here's my list.

Ze Ze
Uproar
Uptown Anthem
Chung li
Dip
Smile
1 am
Big Bank
If
Good Form

Resident DJ at Paradise

Uptown Anthem old school track? And who is IF by?
Logisticalstyles 3:19 PM - 9 January, 2019
Quote:

They probably meant Uptown Vibes by Meek Mill
Jeremius-One 3:29 PM - 9 January, 2019
Quote:
Quote:

They probably meant Uptown Vibes by Meek Mill

Ohhh Yea that makes more sense, thought she meant that old track from the movie Juice. Lol
Thanks bro
DJQueenBee 5:45 PM - 15 January, 2019
Thanks for clarifying Jeremius-One
If is by Davido
Fall - Davido
GJ Cyrus 7:01 PM - 16 January, 2019
Just curious if anybody has played a lot of Metro Boomin produced tracks - Ric Flair, Mask Off, Bad and Boujee, etc and if they hit in the club when played one right after the other.

I might play at a club that needs trap (which I love!) but have never spun so one idea has been to find the producers I really like and find songs they've produced by DIFFERENT ARTISTS so that they'll blend well with each other.

Another example is PMW by Asap Rocky and Swimming Pools by Kendrick Lamar which were both produced by T-minus which, to me, hit at home and that I love personally but have never played out in club.

Thanks in advance!

Peace,
GJC
shytown 10:50 PM - 17 January, 2019
Uptown, Its Uptown by the Diplomats - samples the old skool Smiff N Wesson.... FIRE
DJ Barz 4:01 AM - 22 January, 2019
Anyone have any experience with the record Envy Me by Calboy?
Papa Midnight 6:07 PM - 22 January, 2019
2019 Thread: serato.com
Ollie 8:56 PM - 22 January, 2019
This ones been out but i dont see it posted. Unless I just missed it.
Really good crowd reaction when you drop it.
Shek Wes Mo Bamba. Let it play through to the part that yells Oh Fck Sht Btch.
crowd goes crazy.
Ollie 8:58 PM - 22 January, 2019
Disregard. i see it up at the top.
Quote:
crowd goes crazy.
Mr. Goodkat 12:15 AM - 23 January, 2019
Quote:
crowd goes crazy.

missed it by 3-6 months
Mr. Goodkat 12:17 AM - 23 January, 2019
but i guess this is the 2018 thread so
DJ JulioYEG 5:41 AM - 25 January, 2019
Quote:
but i guess this is the 2018 thread so

literally lol'd
DJ Remy USA 12:40 AM - 1 February, 2019
We need a 2019 thread started
d:raf 1:30 AM - 1 February, 2019
Quote:
We need a 2019 thread started

Scroll up 6... err... 7 posts.
DJ JulioYEG 8:18 PM - 4 February, 2019
2019: serato.com
naijanews 9:49 PM - 9 February, 2020
www.naijanewsgist.com

www.naijanewsgist.com

Naija News Gist | Get The Latest Information On Nigerian News, Sports News And Entertainment Gist On Naijanewsgist.

www.naijanewsgist.com

www.naijanewsgist.com
Othed 11:42 AM - 29 October, 2020
If we talk about the era of the 80s and 90s, then one should not miss such a famous person whom the whole planet knows, like Michael Jackson, for me he is a genius author and I will always be his fan. MJ, was a legendary artist who broke several records, transcended racial boundaries and revolutionized the music industry. If you want to know more about it, then visit www.thatericalper.com there is a great article on this topic. Among other things, he was also known for challenging traditional fashion and often wearing sportswear that showed off his extraordinary personality.
Hiphopafrika 4:15 PM - 2 November, 2020
On hiphopafrka, you can download new songs in mp3 form from the popular SA artistes.

Also you can download full albums mixtapes and mixes on hiphop afrika.

South African music videos are also available in mp4 format.

You can also read new song lyrics on HHA.

South African artists' biography and news updates are also up and available on HHA.

Visit hiphopafrka.com for your trending music updates.
carol howard 12:37 AM - 4 August, 2022
Good!
carol howard 12:59 AM - 4 August, 2022
Over the last three decades, the internet has grown to the point where online casinos are as safe as their land-based counterparts. Online casino reviews may help you choose a trustworthy gambling destination or learn about exciting new games. It is recommended that you find a trustworthy casino review aucasimile.com to assist you go through the myriad of options available while playing online. It's a certain way to have a fantastic time. You'll have a great experience gambling online if you follow the advise of casino reviews. It's always a good time to finally visit that casino you've been eyeing.
Dj Farhan 11:37 AM - 16 August, 2023
^ great story bro!
Nath-Élise 2:23 PM - 23 April, 2024
<p>De retour pour répertorier les plus gros tubes du moment dans votre région! Exit les commentaires négatifs sur la musique actuelle, concentrons-nous sur les succès qui font danser. Et pendant que vous êtes là, découvrez l'excitation du jeu sur casino-blitz-be.site
Nath-Élise 2:23 PM - 23 April, 2024
De retour pour répertorier les plus gros tubes du moment dans votre région! Exit les commentaires négatifs sur la musique actuelle, concentrons-nous sur les succès qui font danser. Et pendant que vous êtes là, découvrez l'excitation du jeu sur casino-blitz-be.site
Papa Midnight 4:07 PM - 23 April, 2024
Maaaann... I swear Serato has just abandoned these forums.