Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

Denon MC7000 & High Sierra 10.13.2 new update (December 2017) BIG ISSUE

Dj Maurino 11:25 PM - 2 January, 2018
Hi everybody.
I'm a Macbook Pro late 2013 owner.

After the latest Mac Os X Sierra software update (10.13.2) i'm experiencing an issue with my Denon MC7000: the music comes out distorted and unhearable.
I just can't use it.
Anyone else with the same problem?
Any suggestions? Don't tell me to downgrade, initializing the hard disk and gettin' all my data erased is not a nice option.
Thank you!
DJ Tecniq 2:25 AM - 3 January, 2018
Try turning WiFi off.
Dj Maurino 11:12 AM - 3 January, 2018
Thanks.
I will and let you know.
v@l 3:16 PM - 3 January, 2018
The solution is rolling back your osx High Sierra 10.13.2 & the mc7000 don't work its not Serato Dj the same thing happens with Traktor & Dj pro always back up via time machine before you make any kind of update...
DJ TooHypE 5:29 PM - 3 January, 2018
Quote:
Hi everybody.

I'm a Macbook Pro late 2013 owner.

After the latest Mac Os X Sierra software update (10.13.2) i'm experiencing an issue with my Denon MC7000: the music comes out distorted and unhearable.

I just can't use it.

Anyone else with the same problem?

Any suggestions? Don't tell me to downgrade, initializing the hard disk and gettin' all my data erased is not a nice option.

Thank you!

I have Mac OS X High Sierra and I did that exact update (10.13.2) but then on my MacBook Pro (Mid-2012) and Serato DJ 1.9.10 , I normally have my Latency set to 5ms on my Denon DJ MC7000 I was having terrible yellow or red USB Buffer light on the top right and my audio was breaking up so bad that even switching my Latency higher barely fix the problem. So for sh*ts and giggles installed Serato DJ Pro (Beta) and I did not had that problem. But what I ended up doing is doing clean install of High Sierra 10.13.1 but not install that Update (10.13.2) I will wait until Apple addresses that supposeably 3rd Party USB Audio fix with next update or wait until Serato DJ Pro comes out.

serato.com
DJ TooHypE 10:34 PM - 3 January, 2018
BTW You can just do an install of High Sierra 10.13.1 without Clean Install I had to do it a day before an event and it was a temporary fix until I had time doing a clean install.
Dj Maurino 10:38 PM - 3 January, 2018
Thank you very much, appreciate.
I'll use my old Pioneer DDJ SX waiting for Serato Dj Pro, it seems it will come out soon.
Thank for your time and suggestions!
Dj Phlip 5:14 PM - 6 January, 2018
I i have the same problem using xenon MC 7000 on a Mac book PRO with OS High Sierra last update, I solved the problem turning back to OS Sierra, the Serato works fine.
DJ TooHypE 4:42 PM - 12 January, 2018
www.denondj.com

From a Denon DJ FB Group

www.facebook.com

Well Denon support just got back to me looks like there is a fix. Got this email two minutes ago from Denon support....
———————-
We have released a firmware update to resolve this issue. The firmware is now posted online, so use the link provided below to download and install it to your MC7000. This will resolve your issue.

cdn.inmusicbrands.com

www.denondj.com
DJ TooHypE 4:54 PM - 16 January, 2018