Quote:
Hello owners of Denon mc700 if you have problems whit yours Post here please
share yours.
I have one whit wireless microphone and cable microphone
lot off feedback.
what it is yours Share Here Please ?
Jordan L 9:41 PM - 13 March, 2017
Hey there,

If you're having problems with your MC7000 please send us through a help request from the below link.

support.serato.com

Is this feedback issue happening when the microphone is plugged into other hardware?

Cheers.
DJ.MIXTECO 1:55 AM - 14 March, 2017
Only on my Denon mc7000
when i plugged on my friends Pioneer sx it is working good no issues.
i just order today Microphone Attenuator
i hope this fix my problem ?
Dj JokR 12:20 PM - 27 March, 2017
Quote:
Only on my Denon mc7000
when i plugged on my friends Pioneer sx it is working good no issues.
i just order today Microphone Attenuator
i hope this fix my problem ?

I have the same issue with mine. Wireless and Wired. The signal is hot. Super feedback. Cant go pass the second dot on the gain. I used an external board this weekend because I had a gig and had to plug the mic through there. My buddy has the same issue and just bought a Attenuator, Im waiting for him to receive it and let me know if it helps the situation.
Chino 3:43 PM - 27 March, 2017
Quote:
I have the same issue with mine. Wireless and Wired. The signal is hot. Super feedback. Cant go pass the second dot on the gain. I used an external board this weekend because I had a gig and had to plug the mic through there. My buddy has the same issue and just bought a Attenuator, Im waiting for him to receive it and let me know if it helps the situation.

It may help to turn down the GAIN(squelch) setting on the wireless mic itself. I own a Denon MC6000mk2 & MCx8000. I needed to physically turn down the gain on the back of my wireless mic receiver. I usually keep it at half-way. I now have the wireless mic gain set to 1/4 (9 o'clock) of the way up. That prevents the mics from running hot.
Dj JokR 3:45 PM - 27 March, 2017
Mine does not have anywhere to adjust the gain on the unit. Only thing I could have done was unscrew the top and lower it to -10db and it still peaked. Couldn't go past the second dot on the mic gain.
DJ.MIXTECO 6:27 PM - 27 March, 2017
i fixed thanks
im happty now
thnks.
Dj JokR 6:37 PM - 27 March, 2017
How did you fix it. By putting an attenuator.
DJ.MIXTECO 6:37 PM - 27 March, 2017
i tested on this last friday
MS40-Mini-Single-Vocal-Set-Wireless-Handheld-Microphone-System-Band-C-
/262887118084?hash=item3d354b1504:g:ssYAAOSwVL1WAdvN
i did this on my denon mc7000
thank to mike from serato dj
The best way to check this issue would be to try testing it with no music playing through the controller at the time.

Ensure you have the volume set correctly on the output of the wireless receiver, and that the Mic volume and master level knobs are not causing the Mic to generate any red LED's in the master output display. another thing to check after you have ensured this is to play a track and check the Mic over the top to see if there are any frequencies clashing, You may need to reduce the gain level of the track playing so that there is headroom in the master output for the Mic to come through whiteout distorting.
no feedback next step i will tray on shure wireles.
DJ.MIXTECO 6:40 PM - 27 March, 2017
Quote:
i fixed thanks
DJ.MIXTECO 6:44 PM - 27 March, 2017
Quote:
How did you fix it. By putting an attenuator.

no follow this .The best way to check this issue would be to try testing it with no music playing through the controller at the time.

Ensure you have the volume set correctly on the output of the wireless receiver, and that the Mic volume and master level knobs are not causing the Mic to generate any red LED's in the master output display. another thing to check after you have ensured this is to play a track and check the Mic over the top to see if there are any frequencies clashing, You may need to reduce the gain level of the track playing so that there is headroom in the master output for the Mic to come through whiteout distorting.
i dont own the shure wireless
is my dj frend .
next time i will test on my friend and let you now ok
sorry for my bad english,
Dj JokR 6:50 PM - 27 March, 2017
Thank you kindly for your help.
DJ.MIXTECO 6:58 PM - 27 March, 2017
Thanks to Mike C From Serato Support to resolved my issue.
Quote:
i tested on this last friday

i did this on my denon mc7000
thank to mike from serato dj
The best way to check this issue would be to try testing it with no music playing through the controller at the time.

AKG WMS40 Mini Single Vocal Set Wireless Handheld Microphone System Band-C
DJ.MIXTECO 12:09 PM - 24 July, 2017
Quote:
Attenuator
Attenuator fixed sound good on wireless and cable microphone
Dj Baby 8:46 PM - 8 August, 2017
My problem has to do with the platters, without touching them just putting my hands over the platters , they begin to sputter and slow down. Sucks because I just got the unit today.
DJ Tecniq 7:03 AM - 9 August, 2017
Quote:
My problem has to do with the platters, without touching them just putting my hands over the platters , they begin to sputter and slow down. Sucks because I just got the unit today.
Tried a diff USB cable? Specs of laptop?
DJ Marv the Maverick 1:13 PM - 9 August, 2017
Quote:

is there a platter sensitivity setting

I have the 8000 and no such issues, the 6000MK2 is another story, sometimes I'm touching the platter and the track is escaping. haven't had time to dive into the utility to adjust the sensitivity.

missed the hardware platter sensitivity knobs that the SX had. I rarely gig with the 6000MK2 as its a back up unit.
Dj Baby 3:18 AM - 10 August, 2017
Tried different usb cable , switched all ports, even tried vdj and same problem. I don't think there is a sensitivity setting. My laptop specs are i5 8 gigs of ram 1tb
Dave. 3:25 AM - 10 August, 2017
@Dj Baby

Sorry to hear this! Mac or windows? What version?

Are you able to elaborate a bit more about your issue? How frequently does it occur?

If you're running into the same issue with VDJ, then there could be an issue with your controller.

I suggest also:

- Testing whether you can reproduce this issue on another computer with similar specs
- Check that you have the most up-to-date firmware installed for your controller

Cheers,
Dave.
Dj Baby 4:28 AM - 10 August, 2017
It's windows there's only one firmware no updates yet and I've tried 2 other laptops , same result .going to return it
DJ Tecniq 6:35 AM - 10 August, 2017
Quote:
It's windows there's only one firmware no updates yet and I've tried 2 other laptops , same result .going to return it
Where did you purchase the controller from? It very well could be a lemon.
Dave. 11:25 PM - 10 August, 2017
Quote:

Yeah if you're able to reproduce the issue across multiple computers, and another piece of software, then you should get in touch with Denon/inMusic and/or the place of purchase about your controller.

Good luck!
v@l 11:24 AM - 18 August, 2017
Hi Anyone know if platter sensitivity can be adjusted on the MC7000
DJ Tecniq 1:51 PM - 18 August, 2017
So any defects with this product is the microphone really that bad? Need to know as I'm upgrading in October. Was thinking of the mc7000, ns6ii or the Roland 505. I have the SB2 for small events but need more outputs and DVS support. Thoughts?
DJ Tecniq 1:57 PM - 18 August, 2017
Not interested in the SX2 either. Pioneer has had quite a few defective products. My first Pioneer S9 had output issues & ive heard similar reports with some controller units. Looking to try something different.
DJ Marv the Maverick 12:59 AM - 19 August, 2017
The 505 is smaller than the 7000. I'm eyeing the 505 too.
dj Krazey leo 5:14 PM - 20 August, 2017
+1
dj Krazey leo 5:16 PM - 20 August, 2017
Actually looking at both the 505 and possibly the 202 as a back up
DJ JulioYEG 11:59 PM - 24 August, 2017
whats the verdict here purchase the 7000 or what? are here anymore issues i need to be worried about?
DJ Tecniq 1:28 AM - 25 August, 2017
Quote:
whats the verdict here purchase the 7000 or what? are here anymore issues i need to be worried about?
I'm curious myself hopefully these issues have been fixed with a newer batch. Seems to be only the microphone?
DJ JulioYEG 4:04 AM - 25 August, 2017
Quote:
Quote:
I'm curious myself hopefully these issues have been fixed with a newer batch. Seems to be only the microphone?

man i was so excited for the mcx8000 i can buy it used for 1000 then i read all the problems and got scared away
dj Krazey leo 7:55 PM - 27 August, 2017
Try the 7000 it works flawlessly I think because it doesn't have all the bells and whistles which makes it a more efficient unit.
Chino 8:41 PM - 27 August, 2017
Quote:

man i was so excited for the mcx8000 i can buy it used for 1000 then i read all the problems and got scared away

The Roland DJ-505 is another option too. It has a standalone mixer, DVS Upgrade Ready & is a nice mid-sized controller. It also has low latency platters & the TR-S drum machine in case you want to try remixing in the future.

It's always a good idea to buy a controller from an authorized dealer with a warranty. If there is an issue you can get the controller fixed or replaced if needed. You will also have the option of returning it & getting something else if you decide that you don't like it (within the return policy guidelines of the retailer).
DJ Tecniq 11:38 PM - 27 August, 2017
I no longer want a 4 ch controller. I'm gonna wait it out and get the Mixars Primo it's only 2 ch w/DVS support. Plus I'll have more room for my Technics. A 2 ch controller w/DVS has been way overdue. Dig the Roland DJ 505 but don't like the small pitch sliders gotta go with the Primo...shits just taking forever to be released🙄
DJ Tecniq 11:50 PM - 27 August, 2017
Primo is retailing at $600...it's a no brained for me. Would love the sequencer on the 505 but not a fan of small pitch sliders only thing I really dislike about the Roland tbh I have the SB2 and hate the small pitch slider it's very touchy I can only assume the Roland would be the same.
www.idjnow.com
NUdisc0 7:08 PM - 24 September, 2017
It would be great if there was a button to turn in the jog wheel into a giant pitch slider with great resolution or to fine tune the pitch if the tiny sliders are not good enough to dial the exact speed.
DJ JulioYEG 8:02 PM - 24 September, 2017
Quote:
It would be great if there was a button to turn in the jog wheel into a giant pitch slider with great resolution or to fine tune the pitch if the tiny sliders are not good enough to dial the exact speed.

you mean the point of a jog wheel when its not in vinyl mode lol ? or the pitch bend button for quick adjustments
Johnny on the spot 6:00 AM - 1 November, 2017
Serato DJ / Denon DJ MC7000 combo. Has been working perfectly without any problems so far but today outputs 1 and 2 are inexplicably producing no sound via USB/Serato. All the controls are responsive (tracks load and trigger in Serato) but there is no sound and no output indicated on the channel LED level displays. Channels 3 and 4 are working normally.
DJ TooHypE 4:13 PM - 1 November, 2017
Quote:
Serato DJ / Denon DJ MC7000 combo. Has been working perfectly without any problems so far but today outputs 1 and 2 are inexplicably producing no sound via USB/Serato. All the controls are responsive (tracks load and trigger in Serato) but there is no sound and no output indicated on the channel LED level displays. Channels 3 and 4 are working normally.

Your Gains/Level are trimmed 12/Unity on channels 1 & 2?? You don't have it Line/THRU instead of USB??

Are you on Windows or Mac??? Another idea on the right Open Help Request and have Serato Support assist you maybe there's other Ideas they might suggest.
Johnny on the spot 8:21 PM - 2 November, 2017
Quote:
Your Gains/Level are trimmed 12/Unity on channels 1 & 2?? You don't have it Line/THRU instead of USB??

No it's nothing obvious like that. The line inputs are working fine, and midi controls are disabled when a channel is switched to line, so there's no way anyone could confuse that. All filters and software FX are off. Have opened a help request with Serato. I'll update on the outcome. (I'm on Mac)
DJ JulioYEG 12:00 AM - 3 November, 2017
can anyone give me a honest review or opinion on it before i buy it
Johnny on the spot 12:44 AM - 3 November, 2017
Quote:

Notwithstanding the possible technical fault with mine (outlined above) I like it a lot. Sound quality is excellent. I've only found a couple of fairly minor things to gripe about;

1) as others have mentioned, the blue LEDs around the platters are absolutely blinding. I can't even look at it with them on. You can invert them so only one LED is on, but you have to do it every time you turn it on (and if you've switched them off, they switch themselves on AGAIN when you launch Serato). I wish it would remember my setting, or switch on in minimal mode by default.

2) There are no dedicated midi knobs to adjust the software channel trims. I don't know if comparable brands/models have this, but it's essential IMO. I manually assigned two of the six FX control knobs to this function, so that's a workable solution for me, it just means I'm down two filter control knobs because of that.
DJ JulioYEG 12:53 AM - 3 November, 2017
Quote:
Quote:

Notwithstanding the possible technical fault with mine (outlined above) I like it a lot. Sound quality is excellent. I've only found a couple of fairly minor things to gripe about;

1) as others have mentioned, the blue LEDs around the platters are absolutely blinding. I can't even look at it with them on. You can invert them so only one LED is on, but you have to do it every time you turn it on (and if you've switched them off, they switch themselves on AGAIN when you launch Serato). I wish it would remember my setting, or switch on in minimal mode by default.

2) There are no dedicated midi knobs to adjust the software channel trims. I don't know if comparable brands/models have this, but it's essential IMO. I manually assigned two of the six FX control knobs to this function, so that's a workable solution for me, it just means I'm down two filter control knobs because of that.

just hope i dont get a lemon
thx for the info g
DJ TooHypE 2:22 AM - 3 November, 2017
Quote:
Quote:

For 1 how do you switch the Lighting?? Whats the step by step?? please
Johnny on the spot 3:46 AM - 3 November, 2017
Quote:

Hold sown Shift button and press the deck select number button (eg: Shift 1)
DJ TooHypE 3:23 PM - 3 November, 2017
Quote:

I been playing with MCX8000 for several months here at work, (Sam Ash Music) for quite some time but also been doing some research and checking out reviews for many devices before purchasing my controller. I been wanting to buy the XDJ-700 or XDJ-1000MK2 but none are Serato DJ ready. I played with DDJ-SX2 for a while too but I play along side with other DJ's and having a controller with Dual Interface was ideal for me. (I Own Rane SL4) and having Denon DJ offering me 3 free Serato DJ Expansion was a deal breaker so I jump on MC7000. But this is my own justifications or personal preference here, play around with either MC7000 or MCX8000 there virtually identical only difference one is Dual Interface with no screen the other is with 2 Jump Drives and Stand Alone with Screens.
DJ TooHypE 3:24 PM - 3 November, 2017
Quote:
Quote:

Hold sown Shift button and press the deck select number button (eg: Shift 1)

Thank you I will try that later when I am home. Appreciate it.
Johnny on the spot 8:10 AM - 5 November, 2017
Quote:
just hope i dont get a lemon
thx for the info g

After several days of failure, I have successfully restored the USB sound output on channel 1 and 2. Happily, the Denon unit is NOT faulty.

I had slightly modified the midi map to use two of the six filter control knobs to instead adjust the software channel gains in Serato. This initially worked very well, but it seems to have triggered some kind of bug and caused the outputs to cut off next time I tried to use the unit. I fixed the problem by restoring the default midi map under Setup/Midi.
Johnny on the spot 11:52 AM - 5 November, 2017
Further, I realised I usually don't need to adjust the software gains if I engage Auto Gain (Setup > DJ Preferences) and set it to 90dB (lower than the recommended 92dB). At 92dB, almost everything was consistently peaking in the red, which is what led me to mess around with the midi map to keep it under control.
DJ JulioYEG 7:00 PM - 5 November, 2017
lol welcome to the realization of seratos auto gain errors
Quote:
Further, I realised I usually don't need to adjust the software gains if I engage Auto Gain (Setup > DJ Preferences) and set it to 90dB (lower than the recommended 92dB). At 92dB, almost everything was consistently peaking in the red, which is what led me to mess around with the midi map to keep it under control.