Hello owners of Denon mc700 if you have problems whit yours Post here please
share yours.
I have one whit wireless microphone and cable microphone
lot off feedback.
what it is yours Share Here Please ?
Serato, Support
Jordan L 9:41 PM - 13 March, 2017
Hey there,

If you're having problems with your MC7000 please send us through a help request from the below link.

support.serato.com

Is this feedback issue happening when the microphone is plugged into other hardware?

Cheers.
DJ.MIXTECO 1:55 AM - 14 March, 2017
Only on my Denon mc7000
when i plugged on my friends Pioneer sx it is working good no issues.
i just order today Microphone Attenuator
i hope this fix my problem ?
Dj JokR 12:20 PM - 27 March, 2017
Quote:
Only on my Denon mc7000
when i plugged on my friends Pioneer sx it is working good no issues.
i just order today Microphone Attenuator
i hope this fix my problem ?

I have the same issue with mine. Wireless and Wired. The signal is hot. Super feedback. Cant go pass the second dot on the gain. I used an external board this weekend because I had a gig and had to plug the mic through there. My buddy has the same issue and just bought a Attenuator, Im waiting for him to receive it and let me know if it helps the situation.
Chino 3:43 PM - 27 March, 2017
Quote:
I have the same issue with mine. Wireless and Wired. The signal is hot. Super feedback. Cant go pass the second dot on the gain. I used an external board this weekend because I had a gig and had to plug the mic through there. My buddy has the same issue and just bought a Attenuator, Im waiting for him to receive it and let me know if it helps the situation.

It may help to turn down the GAIN(squelch) setting on the wireless mic itself. I own a Denon MC6000mk2 & MCx8000. I needed to physically turn down the gain on the back of my wireless mic receiver. I usually keep it at half-way. I now have the wireless mic gain set to 1/4 (9 o'clock) of the way up. That prevents the mics from running hot.
Dj JokR 3:45 PM - 27 March, 2017
Mine does not have anywhere to adjust the gain on the unit. Only thing I could have done was unscrew the top and lower it to -10db and it still peaked. Couldn't go past the second dot on the mic gain.
DJ.MIXTECO 6:27 PM - 27 March, 2017
i fixed thanks
im happty now
thnks.
Dj JokR 6:37 PM - 27 March, 2017
How did you fix it. By putting an attenuator.
DJ.MIXTECO 6:37 PM - 27 March, 2017
i tested on this last friday
MS40-Mini-Single-Vocal-Set-Wireless-Handheld-Microphone-System-Band-C-
/262887118084?hash=item3d354b1504:g:ssYAAOSwVL1WAdvN
i did this on my denon mc7000
thank to mike from serato dj
The best way to check this issue would be to try testing it with no music playing through the controller at the time.

Ensure you have the volume set correctly on the output of the wireless receiver, and that the Mic volume and master level knobs are not causing the Mic to generate any red LED's in the master output display. another thing to check after you have ensured this is to play a track and check the Mic over the top to see if there are any frequencies clashing, You may need to reduce the gain level of the track playing so that there is headroom in the master output for the Mic to come through whiteout distorting.
no feedback next step i will tray on shure wireles.
DJ.MIXTECO 6:40 PM - 27 March, 2017
Quote:
i fixed thanks
DJ.MIXTECO 6:44 PM - 27 March, 2017
Quote:
How did you fix it. By putting an attenuator.

no follow this .The best way to check this issue would be to try testing it with no music playing through the controller at the time.

Ensure you have the volume set correctly on the output of the wireless receiver, and that the Mic volume and master level knobs are not causing the Mic to generate any red LED's in the master output display. another thing to check after you have ensured this is to play a track and check the Mic over the top to see if there are any frequencies clashing, You may need to reduce the gain level of the track playing so that there is headroom in the master output for the Mic to come through whiteout distorting.
i dont own the shure wireless
is my dj frend .
next time i will test on my friend and let you now ok
sorry for my bad english,
Dj JokR 6:50 PM - 27 March, 2017
Thank you kindly for your help.
DJ.MIXTECO 6:58 PM - 27 March, 2017
Thanks to Mike C From Serato Support to resolved my issue.
Quote:
i tested on this last friday

i did this on my denon mc7000
thank to mike from serato dj
The best way to check this issue would be to try testing it with no music playing through the controller at the time.

AKG WMS40 Mini Single Vocal Set Wireless Handheld Microphone System Band-C
DJ.MIXTECO 12:09 PM - 24 July, 2017
Quote:
Attenuator
Attenuator fixed sound good on wireless and cable microphone
Dj Baby 8:46 PM - 8 August, 2017
My problem has to do with the platters, without touching them just putting my hands over the platters , they begin to sputter and slow down. Sucks because I just got the unit today.
DJ Tecniq 7:03 AM - 9 August, 2017
Quote:
My problem has to do with the platters, without touching them just putting my hands over the platters , they begin to sputter and slow down. Sucks because I just got the unit today.
Tried a diff USB cable? Specs of laptop?
DJ Marv the Maverick 1:13 PM - 9 August, 2017
Quote:

is there a platter sensitivity setting

I have the 8000 and no such issues, the 6000MK2 is another story, sometimes I'm touching the platter and the track is escaping. haven't had time to dive into the utility to adjust the sensitivity.

missed the hardware platter sensitivity knobs that the SX had. I rarely gig with the 6000MK2 as its a back up unit.
Dj Baby 3:18 AM - 10 August, 2017
Tried different usb cable , switched all ports, even tried vdj and same problem. I don't think there is a sensitivity setting. My laptop specs are i5 8 gigs of ram 1tb
Serato, Support
Dave. 3:25 AM - 10 August, 2017
@Dj Baby

Sorry to hear this! Mac or windows? What version?

Are you able to elaborate a bit more about your issue? How frequently does it occur?

If you're running into the same issue with VDJ, then there could be an issue with your controller.

I suggest also:

- Testing whether you can reproduce this issue on another computer with similar specs
- Check that you have the most up-to-date firmware installed for your controller

Cheers,
Dave.
Dj Baby 4:28 AM - 10 August, 2017
It's windows there's only one firmware no updates yet and I've tried 2 other laptops , same result .going to return it
DJ Tecniq 6:35 AM - 10 August, 2017
Quote:
It's windows there's only one firmware no updates yet and I've tried 2 other laptops , same result .going to return it
Where did you purchase the controller from? It very well could be a lemon.
Serato, Support
Dave. 11:25 PM - 10 August, 2017
Quote:

Yeah if you're able to reproduce the issue across multiple computers, and another piece of software, then you should get in touch with Denon/inMusic and/or the place of purchase about your controller.

Good luck!
v@l 11:24 AM - 18 August, 2017
Hi Anyone know if platter sensitivity can be adjusted on the MC7000
DJ Tecniq 1:51 PM - 18 August, 2017
So any defects with this product is the microphone really that bad? Need to know as I'm upgrading in October. Was thinking of the mc7000, ns6ii or the Roland 505. I have the SB2 for small events but need more outputs and DVS support. Thoughts?
DJ Tecniq 1:57 PM - 18 August, 2017
Not interested in the SX2 either. Pioneer has had quite a few defective products. My first Pioneer S9 had output issues & ive heard similar reports with some controller units. Looking to try something different.
DJ Marv the Maverick 12:59 AM - 19 August, 2017
The 505 is smaller than the 7000. I'm eyeing the 505 too.
dj Krazey leo 5:14 PM - 20 August, 2017
+1
dj Krazey leo 5:16 PM - 20 August, 2017
Actually looking at both the 505 and possibly the 202 as a back up
DJ JulioYEG 11:59 PM - 24 August, 2017
whats the verdict here purchase the 7000 or what? are here anymore issues i need to be worried about?
DJ Tecniq 1:28 AM - 25 August, 2017
Quote:
whats the verdict here purchase the 7000 or what? are here anymore issues i need to be worried about?
I'm curious myself hopefully these issues have been fixed with a newer batch. Seems to be only the microphone?
DJ JulioYEG 4:04 AM - 25 August, 2017
Quote:
Quote:
I'm curious myself hopefully these issues have been fixed with a newer batch. Seems to be only the microphone?

man i was so excited for the mcx8000 i can buy it used for 1000 then i read all the problems and got scared away
dj Krazey leo 7:55 PM - 27 August, 2017
Try the 7000 it works flawlessly I think because it doesn't have all the bells and whistles which makes it a more efficient unit.
Chino 8:41 PM - 27 August, 2017
Quote:

man i was so excited for the mcx8000 i can buy it used for 1000 then i read all the problems and got scared away

The Roland DJ-505 is another option too. It has a standalone mixer, DVS Upgrade Ready & is a nice mid-sized controller. It also has low latency platters & the TR-S drum machine in case you want to try remixing in the future.

It's always a good idea to buy a controller from an authorized dealer with a warranty. If there is an issue you can get the controller fixed or replaced if needed. You will also have the option of returning it & getting something else if you decide that you don't like it (within the return policy guidelines of the retailer).
DJ Tecniq 11:38 PM - 27 August, 2017
I no longer want a 4 ch controller. I'm gonna wait it out and get the Mixars Primo it's only 2 ch w/DVS support. Plus I'll have more room for my Technics. A 2 ch controller w/DVS has been way overdue. Dig the Roland DJ 505 but don't like the small pitch sliders gotta go with the Primo...shits just taking forever to be released🙄
DJ Tecniq 11:50 PM - 27 August, 2017
Primo is retailing at $600...it's a no brained for me. Would love the sequencer on the 505 but not a fan of small pitch sliders only thing I really dislike about the Roland tbh I have the SB2 and hate the small pitch slider it's very touchy I can only assume the Roland would be the same.
www.idjnow.com
NUdisc0 7:08 PM - 24 September, 2017
It would be great if there was a button to turn in the jog wheel into a giant pitch slider with great resolution or to fine tune the pitch if the tiny sliders are not good enough to dial the exact speed.
DJ JulioYEG 8:02 PM - 24 September, 2017
Quote:
It would be great if there was a button to turn in the jog wheel into a giant pitch slider with great resolution or to fine tune the pitch if the tiny sliders are not good enough to dial the exact speed.

you mean the point of a jog wheel when its not in vinyl mode lol ? or the pitch bend button for quick adjustments
Johnny on the spot 6:00 AM - 1 November, 2017
Serato DJ / Denon DJ MC7000 combo. Has been working perfectly without any problems so far but today outputs 1 and 2 are inexplicably producing no sound via USB/Serato. All the controls are responsive (tracks load and trigger in Serato) but there is no sound and no output indicated on the channel LED level displays. Channels 3 and 4 are working normally.
DJ TooHypE 4:13 PM - 1 November, 2017
Quote:
Serato DJ / Denon DJ MC7000 combo. Has been working perfectly without any problems so far but today outputs 1 and 2 are inexplicably producing no sound via USB/Serato. All the controls are responsive (tracks load and trigger in Serato) but there is no sound and no output indicated on the channel LED level displays. Channels 3 and 4 are working normally.

Your Gains/Level are trimmed 12/Unity on channels 1 & 2?? You don't have it Line/THRU instead of USB??

Are you on Windows or Mac??? Another idea on the right Open Help Request and have Serato Support assist you maybe there's other Ideas they might suggest.
Johnny on the spot 8:21 PM - 2 November, 2017
Quote:
Your Gains/Level are trimmed 12/Unity on channels 1 & 2?? You don't have it Line/THRU instead of USB??

No it's nothing obvious like that. The line inputs are working fine, and midi controls are disabled when a channel is switched to line, so there's no way anyone could confuse that. All filters and software FX are off. Have opened a help request with Serato. I'll update on the outcome. (I'm on Mac)
DJ JulioYEG 12:00 AM - 3 November, 2017
can anyone give me a honest review or opinion on it before i buy it
Johnny on the spot 12:44 AM - 3 November, 2017
Quote:

Notwithstanding the possible technical fault with mine (outlined above) I like it a lot. Sound quality is excellent. I've only found a couple of fairly minor things to gripe about;

1) as others have mentioned, the blue LEDs around the platters are absolutely blinding. I can't even look at it with them on. You can invert them so only one LED is on, but you have to do it every time you turn it on (and if you've switched them off, they switch themselves on AGAIN when you launch Serato). I wish it would remember my setting, or switch on in minimal mode by default.

2) There are no dedicated midi knobs to adjust the software channel trims. I don't know if comparable brands/models have this, but it's essential IMO. I manually assigned two of the six FX control knobs to this function, so that's a workable solution for me, it just means I'm down two filter control knobs because of that.
DJ JulioYEG 12:53 AM - 3 November, 2017
Quote:
Quote:

Notwithstanding the possible technical fault with mine (outlined above) I like it a lot. Sound quality is excellent. I've only found a couple of fairly minor things to gripe about;

1) as others have mentioned, the blue LEDs around the platters are absolutely blinding. I can't even look at it with them on. You can invert them so only one LED is on, but you have to do it every time you turn it on (and if you've switched them off, they switch themselves on AGAIN when you launch Serato). I wish it would remember my setting, or switch on in minimal mode by default.

2) There are no dedicated midi knobs to adjust the software channel trims. I don't know if comparable brands/models have this, but it's essential IMO. I manually assigned two of the six FX control knobs to this function, so that's a workable solution for me, it just means I'm down two filter control knobs because of that.

just hope i dont get a lemon
thx for the info g
DJ TooHypE 2:22 AM - 3 November, 2017
Quote:
Quote:

For 1 how do you switch the Lighting?? Whats the step by step?? please
Johnny on the spot 3:46 AM - 3 November, 2017
Quote:

Hold sown Shift button and press the deck select number button (eg: Shift 1)
DJ TooHypE 3:23 PM - 3 November, 2017
Quote:

I been playing with MCX8000 for several months here at work, (Sam Ash Music) for quite some time but also been doing some research and checking out reviews for many devices before purchasing my controller. I been wanting to buy the XDJ-700 or XDJ-1000MK2 but none are Serato DJ ready. I played with DDJ-SX2 for a while too but I play along side with other DJ's and having a controller with Dual Interface was ideal for me. (I Own Rane SL4) and having Denon DJ offering me 3 free Serato DJ Expansion was a deal breaker so I jump on MC7000. But this is my own justifications or personal preference here, play around with either MC7000 or MCX8000 there virtually identical only difference one is Dual Interface with no screen the other is with 2 Jump Drives and Stand Alone with Screens.
DJ TooHypE 3:24 PM - 3 November, 2017
Quote:
Quote:

Hold sown Shift button and press the deck select number button (eg: Shift 1)

Thank you I will try that later when I am home. Appreciate it.
Johnny on the spot 8:10 AM - 5 November, 2017
Quote:
just hope i dont get a lemon
thx for the info g

After several days of failure, I have successfully restored the USB sound output on channel 1 and 2. Happily, the Denon unit is NOT faulty.

I had slightly modified the midi map to use two of the six filter control knobs to instead adjust the software channel gains in Serato. This initially worked very well, but it seems to have triggered some kind of bug and caused the outputs to cut off next time I tried to use the unit. I fixed the problem by restoring the default midi map under Setup/Midi.
Johnny on the spot 11:52 AM - 5 November, 2017
Further, I realised I usually don't need to adjust the software gains if I engage Auto Gain (Setup > DJ Preferences) and set it to 90dB (lower than the recommended 92dB). At 92dB, almost everything was consistently peaking in the red, which is what led me to mess around with the midi map to keep it under control.
DJ JulioYEG 7:00 PM - 5 November, 2017
lol welcome to the realization of seratos auto gain errors
Quote:
Further, I realised I usually don't need to adjust the software gains if I engage Auto Gain (Setup > DJ Preferences) and set it to 90dB (lower than the recommended 92dB). At 92dB, almost everything was consistently peaking in the red, which is what led me to mess around with the midi map to keep it under control.
DJ Wickham 8:32 PM - 4 December, 2017
The other day a DJ plugged into my Denon MC7000 and was fine for most of the night but had 2 different issues that I've never experienced on my laptop.

The first was that the pitch control would lock and not change. We had to fiddle with the pitch control slider a few times before it finally responded. This is the 2nd time it's happened to another DJ who plugged into my Denon but has never happened to me.

The other issue happened later in the night where the pitch control suddenly went crazy and would rapidly increase for no reason. We weren't able to resolve it but luckily we were about to finish for the night so it didn't affect the set too bad.

Has anyone ever experienced either of these two issues?
Mr Lah 5:23 PM - 7 December, 2017
Quote:
The other day a DJ plugged into my Denon MC7000 and was fine for most of the night but had 2 different issues that I've never experienced on my laptop.

The first was that the pitch control would lock and not change. We had to fiddle with the pitch control slider a few times before it finally responded. This is the 2nd time it's happened to another DJ who plugged into my Denon but has never happened to me.

The other issue happened later in the night where the pitch control suddenly went crazy and would rapidly increase for no reason. We weren't able to resolve it but luckily we were about to finish for the night so it didn't affect the set too bad.

Has anyone ever experienced either of these two issues?

All you have to do is bring the pitch control to top (-) and back to (+) making sure to pause quickly at (0). Seems to be an issue with the different settings of the macs or pc that causes this; but the above works every time.
And as for recommendation --- Hell Yeah---
the only thing is the scratching latency would be better if it allowed the user to adjust to there needs.. and if there is someone school me on it please..
v@l 1:39 PM - 13 December, 2017
Do not update to High Sierra 10.13.2
I just updated to Hi Sierra 10.13.2 from 10.13.1 ever since doing so i'm getting intermittent distortion i have a good feeling its the mc7000 because i don't have this issue with any of my other controllers all was fine in 10.13.1 any help appreciated
DJ TooHypE 4:25 PM - 13 December, 2017
Quote:

I just updated to Hi Sierra 10.13.2 from 10.13.1 ever since doing so i'm getting intermittent distortion i have a good feeling its the mc7000 because i don't have this issue with any of my other controllers all was fine in 10.13.1 any help appreciated

I have Mac OS X High Sierra and I did that exact update (10.13.2) but then on my MacBook Pro (Mid-2012) and Serato DJ 1.9.10 , I normally have my Latency set to 5ms on my Denon DJ MC7000 I was having terrible yellow or red USB Buffer light on the top right and my audio was breaking up so bad that even switching my Latency higher barely fix the problem. So for sh*ts and giggles installed Serato DJ Pro (Beta) and I did not had that problem. But what I ended up doing is doing clean install of High Sierra 10.13.1 but not install that Update (10.13.2) I will wait until Apple addresses that supposeably 3rd Party USB Audio fix with next update or wait until Serato DJ Pro comes out.
DJ TooHypE 4:29 PM - 13 December, 2017
Quote:

Just do a Time Machine or Clean Install again I did a clean install because I didn't backup my Data (Time Machine) but then again I just got my MacBook Pro barely less then a month ago so I don't have anything important and all my Data is backed up on External.

support.apple.com
v@l 7:30 PM - 13 December, 2017
Thanks will do i have a time machine back up...
DJ JulioYEG 3:11 AM - 14 December, 2017
does anyone else usb ports on the back of the mc7000 feel loose or not snug if you touch the usb cable moving stuff around it disconnects from serato
DJ TooHypE 4:19 AM - 14 December, 2017
Quote:
does anyone else usb ports on the back of the mc7000 feel loose or not snug if you touch the usb cable moving stuff around it disconnects from serato

Have you tried another USB Cable and switch them around?? Nope not me at the moment and I am saying at the moment because I always think ahead of things which I am contemplating keeping it instead my soft case. That's if it will fit inside which I'll check this weekend at my gig.
Balzak 12:18 PM - 14 December, 2017
Quote:

I'm using native instruments USB cable and its so tight that i need to apply maybe a bit too much force to pull it out, and i haven't tried the default cable yet, so im assuming the problem is in the cable itself
v@l 12:20 PM - 14 December, 2017
Rolling back to High Sierra10.13.1 fixed the problem no more issues with distortion Thanks
Dj TooHypE
DJ.MIXTECO 1:03 AM - 15 December, 2017
I'm using native instruments USB cable
DJ TooHypE 1:14 AM - 15 December, 2017
Quote:
Rolling back to High Sierra10.13.1 fixed the problem no more issues with distortion Thanks
Dj TooHypE

That's good to know I'll test 10.13.3 or X, if Apple comes out but I know 10.13.2 works with Serato DJ Pro (Beta) with our Denon DJ MC7000
DJ JulioYEG 5:37 AM - 15 December, 2017
ive tried all my cables and its still loose in the usb a n b output can you guys try the default denon cable for me an dtell me if its loose just before i take this thing back to the store
Balzak 10:51 AM - 15 December, 2017
I've tried default denon cable and its also tight fit, i hear a click sound when it's pushed all the way, i tried to wiggle the cable and its not losing connection with the laptop. I still recommend a better cable such as NI's, coz denons feels very cheap and it doesn't have ferrite core
DJ JulioYEG 4:19 AM - 16 December, 2017
im going to have to return it... its the mc7000 it self it plugs into my sl3 and other controllers and mixers fine smh im so close to just getting the sx2
Balzak 1:54 PM - 16 December, 2017
Dont buy sx2 over mc7000.
Sound quality on denon is very good, and build quality is also astonishing, try to get a new replacement because it's worth the money
Nicolas Preda 4:12 PM - 10 January, 2018
Hello Guys,

Just a quick note do not update to High Sierra 10.3.2.

Because the MC7000 is not supported and do not work properly.

Serato didn't specify it and I basically bought a new mac for nothing. ( Not a big deal I was planning to upgrade anyway).

But If you are having issues like audio drops out or basically any kind of responding issues. It's Not your controller it's simply the software.

This might help someone I dunno.
DJ Marv the Maverick 9:08 PM - 10 January, 2018
Just curious

Is it possible that High Sierra is more stable on the touchbar Macs than older Macs

I have two a 2014 and 2017...I had to roll back the 14 to Sierra when Serato behaved weirdly on it but the 17 came with High Sierra and I haven't had any issues with Serato with it.
DJ Tecniq 9:50 PM - 10 January, 2018
Quote:
Just curious

Is it possible that High Sierra is more stable on the touchbar Macs than older Macs

I have two a 2014 and 2017...I had to roll back the 14 to Sierra when Serato behaved weirdly on it but the 17 came with High Sierra and I haven't had any issues with Serato with it.
Was the 2014 an upgrade or clean install?
DJ Marv the Maverick 6:31 AM - 11 January, 2018
Upgrade.

A clean install was not an option for me, I had so many custom settings on some programs that I will lose if do a clean install.

I had a backup of Sierra so roll back was not a problem.
DJ Tecniq 7:08 AM - 11 January, 2018
Quote:
Upgrade.

A clean install was not an option for me, I had so many custom settings on some programs that I will lose if do a clean install.

I had a backup of Sierra so roll back was not a problem.
Hrmm what i meant was is maybe a clean install would of fixed it but i know that wasn’t an option for you.
DJ Marv the Maverick 7:15 AM - 11 January, 2018
Yeah perhaps.

I usually do clean installs when upgrading OS but between El Capitan and Sierra I have made many custom settings for programs like Resolume and Mixemergency

It will be such a hassle to redo them (it's not impossible)

I have new MBP now so once I transfer those settings or replicate them on the new Mac I will try a clean OS install on the 14 Mac to test my hypothesis.
DJ TooHypE 4:41 PM - 12 January, 2018
www.denondj.com

From a Denon DJ FB Group

www.facebook.com

Well Denon support just got back to me looks like there is a fix. Got this email two minutes ago from Denon support....
———————-
We have released a firmware update to resolve this issue. The firmware is now posted online, so use the link provided below to download and install it to your MC7000. This will resolve your issue.

cdn.inmusicbrands.com

www.denondj.com
DJ.MIXTECO 10:42 PM - 28 January, 2018
Hello There I just update to Sierra clean install
New Firmware on my denon mc700 I will test this week .
DJ JulioYEG 3:34 AM - 20 February, 2018
whats the firmware fix should i install does it mess anything up?
DJ TooHypE 7:29 PM - 20 February, 2018
Firmware update addressed my

serato.com
DJ.MIXTECO 5:48 PM - 25 February, 2018
hello there I have bleeding on my crossfader on my las week gig
This is my first and last denon for me .
DJ JulioYEG 7:39 PM - 25 February, 2018
Quote:

hey man thats not a denon issue thats from a dusty enviroment and has happened on all my gear. i can walk you through on how to clean it. and actually be thanful that denon gives you a removable crossfader otherwise youd be having a fun taking alll the knobs off the face plate..
DJ.MIXTECO 8:05 PM - 25 February, 2018
hello djjulioYEG actualy the bliding is on traktor on serato no body is home now i reinstalling serato again i push play.cue,roll slicer .nothing i can loaded song i hit play boton nothigh hapen
DJ JulioYEG 8:15 PM - 25 February, 2018
Quote:
hello djjulioYEG actualy the bliding is on traktor on serato no body is home now i reinstalling serato again i push play.cue,roll slicer .nothing i can loaded song i hit play boton nothigh hapen

im sorry but im confused as far as im concerned there is no internal crossfader so it must be hardware. i dont understand what you are saying tho.
DJ.MIXTECO 8:58 PM - 25 February, 2018
i fixed reinstalling serato everything work again , only on traktor i have the bliding cross fader thanks for you help dj JulioYEG.
DJ.MIXTECO 12:49 PM - 26 February, 2018
Quote:
Quote:

hey man thats not a denon issue thats from a dusty enviroment and has happened on all my gear. i can walk you through on how to clean it. and actually be thanful that denon gives you a removable crossfader otherwise youd be having a fun taking alll the knobs off the face plate..

hello mister can you help me how to clean the crossfader denon send me one Please Thanks
Sorry for my bad English.
Bonafyd Sound 2:28 AM - 27 February, 2018
The bleeding crossfader is absolutely a denon issue..
I had the same issue with my 7000 and had to get a new fader sent to me through warranty.
DJ.MIXTECO 2:37 AM - 27 February, 2018
Quote:
The bleeding crossfader is absolutely a denon issue..
I had the same issue with my 7000 and had to get a new fader sent to me through warranty.

hello there I just installed the new crossfader bleeding is off for now well see on the future months of coming thanks
DJ JulioYEG 9:21 PM - 4 March, 2018
you can always clean the fader with a cutip rubbing alc and a can of air spray it bleeds from dust building up on the ends apearing to make the fader in its closed position when really its in its open position
DJ JulioYEG 9:24 PM - 4 March, 2018
regular cleaning of all your faders is a good idea. but a dj mixteco dont throw out that fader just clean it and i bet it will be good as new and youll have that 2nd one as a back up fader for years to come
Quote:
Johnny on the spot 9:39 AM - 5 March, 2018
Just a post to outline a couple of issues I’ve run into with my Denon 7000 and Serato DJ Pro combo, running on an older 2012 Macbook Pro with El Capitan.

I updated the Denon with the latest 64-bit compatible firmware but now Serato DJ (the old software) won’t recognise the Denon as connected. Serato DJ Pro (the new software) does, but my computer seems to be struggling badly Serato DJ Pro. The software has repeatedly frozen and the sound cut, requiring a full restart of the software to remedy. This happens when Serato DJ Pro is indicating approximately 65% CPU usage.

Could be update too far for a laptop of this age?
mixgoonie 10:13 AM - 5 March, 2018
I am using SDJ pro with a 2011 I7 laptop, that cannot be the issue.

Does it work fine with other DJ software, you can try for instance Mixxx, just to see if there are no issues with the sound.
Johnny on the spot 12:18 PM - 5 March, 2018
Quote:
I am using SDJ pro with a 2011 I7 laptop, that cannot be the issue.

Does it work fine with other DJ software, you can try for instance Mixxx, just to see if there are no issues with the sound.

I haven't tried the Denon with any other DJ software yet but it still works perfectly outputting system audio, even while several other programs are in use.

The Denon firmware update did come with an extensive list of system optimisiation suggestions, one of which was disconnecting from internet, which I haven't tried yet.
DJ TooHypE 10:34 PM - 5 March, 2018
Quote:
Just a post to outline a couple of issues I’ve run into with my Denon 7000 and Serato DJ Pro combo, running on an older 2012 Macbook Pro with El Capitan.

I updated the Denon with the latest 64-bit compatible firmware but now Serato DJ (the old software) won’t recognise the Denon as connected. Serato DJ Pro (the new software) does, but my computer seems to be struggling badly Serato DJ Pro. The software has repeatedly frozen and the sound cut, requiring a full restart of the software to remedy. This happens when Serato DJ Pro is indicating approximately 65% CPU usage.

I'm running MacBook Pro (2012 Mid) 16GB RAM, 1TB SSHD with High Sierra 10.13.3 using both SDJ last version & SDJ Pro with my MC7000 works fine no problem. You might need to Optimize your laptop many tutorials are on Google & YouTube that's what my machine setup as
Bonafyd Sound 3:24 AM - 6 March, 2018
Quote:
Quote:

I'm running MacBook Pro (2012 Mid) 16GB RAM, 1TB SSHD with High Sierra 10.13.3 using both SDJ last version & SDJ Pro with my MC7000 works fine no problem. You might need to Optimize your laptop many tutorials are on Google & YouTube that's what my machine setup as

I'm running this exact same setup myself and no "issues" either
DJANGEL "EL FUERTE" 4:08 PM - 26 March, 2018
I'm on Macbook Pro late 2011 only 4gbs of ram.
El Capitan 10.11.6 with Serato DJ Pro 2.1
Issues I have are:
Having all my cue points and loops from previous SSL or SDJ moving to SDJ Pro I loss all those.
When I play a full song testing (Not all) some song cut out at the end.
It freezes maybe 5 times during a 5 hours gig.
(1 or 2 sencond at most)
And the big one is i having problems to connect for the first time. I have to unplugged and plugged from the back of the unit.
Maybe i founf the problem in MIDI set up MC7000 icon not highlight it.
Im using new USB cables from DJ Tech tools
DJLEM 12:30 AM - 18 May, 2018
Greetings, I have an mc7000 device, but I have a problem I can not load songs from my external hard drive with the load button, I can only load the files that are in the serato library. I do not know if I have to configure something in the serato or in the controller, I'm using mac sierra 10.13 and serato dj pro 2.0
DJ JulioYEG 6:10 PM - 21 May, 2018
Quote:
Greetings, I have an mc7000 device, but I have a problem I can not load songs from my external hard drive with the load button, I can only load the files that are in the serato library. I do not know if I have to configure something in the serato or in the controller, I'm using mac sierra 10.13 and serato dj pro 2.0

open a help request with serato
SpirosG 6:23 PM - 21 May, 2018
Quote:

It's how it actually works for the moment, i've already contacted with serato support team about that. Here is their answer.

The MC7000 has the load buttons included as part of the scroll knob

The behaviour of Serato DJ is currently set to change focus when in the files panel, and using a controller in the second group.
I've reported this as a Spec bug with our development teams, they will either decide that this is correct behaviour, or that there is an issue to be included in the Bug backlog at the appropriate priority.
In the meantime, [shift]+[left arrow/right arrow] should load the track to deck.
I hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

Customer Support Team Lead
HellNegative1 10:08 PM - 21 May, 2018
Have a buddy who has gone through 3 on warranty return so far and another who just simply returned it. Issues we ran into:

Tracks changing pitch randomly (bad pitch fader)
Lights randomly going out
Audio dropouts (my PC is running 16GB of RAM and a 8750H, so latency is not an issue)
2nd Sound Card randomly died
Low input on left side on one channel
headphone output fluctuating in volume
Gain knobs randomly jumping.
DJ JulioYEG 2:24 AM - 25 May, 2018
gain knobs jumping could be autogain
HellNegative1 3:38 PM - 25 May, 2018
Quote:
gain knobs jumping could be autogain

You would think, but this occurs when using the controller as a mixer as well.
DJNitro12 2:06 PM - 28 May, 2018
I have the MCX8000 but same issues with the mic. It comes in super hot but I bought this and everything is perfect now.

www.zzounds.com
Johnny on the spot 9:30 AM - 6 August, 2018
When I updated to Serato DJ Pro a while back (from Serato DJ 1.9.1) The Denon 7000 lost its "vinyl" mode functionality. That is; when I'm on vinyl mode (with the "vinyl" button illuminated on the Denon) it does not "scratch" or pause play when I put my finger on top of the platter like it used to. It just functions exactly the same as the alternative mode (CDJ / jog mode). I'm also noticing some subtle flickering of many of the lights under the buttons on the right deck that wasn't going on before.

I've updated the Denon firmware successfully twice since I bought it. Latest update just a few days ago and made no difference.

I still have serato DJ 1.9.1 installed but after the firmware updates it no longer recognises the Denon as being connected, so I can't fall back to this older software.
DJ JulioYEG 10:13 PM - 14 August, 2018
Quote:
When I updated to Serato DJ Pro a while back (from Serato DJ 1.9.1) The Denon 7000 lost its "vinyl" mode functionality. That is; when I'm on vinyl mode (with the "vinyl" button illuminated on the Denon) it does not "scratch" or pause play when I put my finger on top of the platter like it used to. It just functions exactly the same as the alternative mode (CDJ / jog mode). I'm also noticing some subtle flickering of many of the lights under the buttons on the right deck that wasn't going on before.

I've updated the Denon firmware successfully twice since I bought it. Latest update just a few days ago and made no difference.

I still have serato DJ 1.9.1 installed but after the firmware updates it no longer recognises the Denon as being connected, so I can't fall back to this older software.
usb cable swap
Johnny on the spot 11:06 AM - 17 August, 2018
Quote:
usb cable swap

Worth a try but no, that's not it. Have tried an alternative brand new cable, however my original cable is in excellent condition anyway, and firmly connected. The Denon unit works fine as a general usb sound output device, and the flickering of the lights I described only happens when Serato DJ Pro is running.
DJ JulioYEG 9:41 PM - 17 August, 2018
Quote:
Quote:
usb cable swap

Worth a try but no, that's not it. Have tried an alternative brand new cable, however my original cable is in excellent condition anyway, and firmly connected. The Denon unit works fine as a general usb sound output device, and the flickering of the lights I described only happens when Serato DJ Pro is running.

try a clean install and get the new drivers
Johnny on the spot 4:18 AM - 19 August, 2018
Quote:
try a clean install and get the new drivers

Yes, I think this is the problem. I think I am lacking a driver. (I'm on Mac, by the way) I found this video which explains how to navigate to the driver installation packages and install the ones you need for your specific device (there are 35 different drivers included with the Serato DJ Pro software). This was something I was not aware was necessary. All the drivers provided with the Serato DJ Pro download seem to be for either Pioneer or Rane devices. I can't find a Denon driver. And the Denon website only seems to offer a Windows driver for download.

So does anyone know where to get a Mac driver for this Denon?

youtu.be
DJ Marv the Maverick 8:27 AM - 19 August, 2018
I think the 7000 is class compliant on OSX. You don't need drivers for it.
DJ TooHypE 12:50 PM - 19 August, 2018
Quote:
I think the 7000 is class compliant on OSX. You don't need drivers for it.

I use my Denon DJ MC7000 with both Windows 10 (Needs Drivers) & Mojave 10.14.x Beta (no Drivers) needed Core Audio ready.
Johnny on the spot 3:13 AM - 20 August, 2018
Quote:
I use my Denon DJ MC7000 with both Windows 10 (Needs Drivers) & Mojave 10.14.x Beta (no Drivers) needed Core Audio ready.

OK so it seems clear that it is not an issue with the lack of a driver for Mac.

I'm on El Capitan. I just tried a fresh install of Serato DJ Pro on a different mac (running Sierra). The problem is exactly the same - no scratch functionality on the Denon.

So could it be the Denon firmware? Have you other users also updated the firmware on your Denon to version 1.2, as I have?
Johnny on the spot 2:34 AM - 21 August, 2018
I have made some progress on the issue of the scratch platters not functioning based on some information from David at Serato support.

The problem is not resolved yet but it seems it is a grounding issue with the Denon hardware. If I touch a metal ground lug on another electrical unit with my other hand while operating the platter, I can get the scratch functionality semi-functioning.
DJ A_Live 9:20 PM - 23 October, 2018
Hello All! So I finally did the Firmware Update. I am having 2 specific problems and was hoping I could get some help here. 1st after installing new firmware I can change the mic attenuation. I can get to the mode where it should change and I can change platter sensitivity and I can get the lights to turn on, on deck 1 level like its ready to change. I hold the CUE button and twist the SELECT/LOAD Button and no change. Is there something I am doing wrong? I just want the mic to be less "hot".
2nd I lost control to the Brake/STOP TIME settings on the fly on both decks with the Serato DJ Pro. If I open settings I can then change the "BRAKING" speed using the knob on the left deck and that will change the right but it no longer works on the fly. Does anyone else have this issue?
Thanks for any and all help!
boskee 8:58 PM - 13 November, 2018
Do any off you mc 7000 owners dealing with small electrical pops and clicks while playing? No issues while denon is not conected to serato, so its not serato creating it. Its only when its connected and when im im playing. Changed the buffer settings every possible way, switched of key locks, turn off wi fi, turned off all background apps. No improvement. Friend of mine got the same controller and no issues at all. Got macbook pro 2017 hooked up to it via usb c port and my output jacks going to my yamaha ago6 but overall i dont think if thats have anything to do with it cause i had those clicks before i bought it too...Any ideas? its extremely anoying.
DJ JulioYEG 9:31 PM - 13 November, 2018
no clicks for me, could be a dirty power outlet
boskee 9:55 PM - 13 November, 2018
I just fixed it after a long time strugling! Done the latest firmware update just minutes ago and thats solve it. Happy ass hell. :)
D Jay Cee 8:08 AM - 14 November, 2018
Firmware fixed my issues with my mics. But I still have issues with not all played tracks turning blue and fo some reason, speeding up the pitch sometimes raises the volume as well!
D Jay Cee 8:10 AM - 14 November, 2018
Oh yeah , I forgot that when I adjust my master, the screen doesn’t show it moving.
GreenB 8:45 AM - 14 January, 2019
Last three gigs playing with TWO LAPTOPS on my 7000.

I play a set, then switch over to my partners laptop. Switch back to mine via USB button and there is not output, the track is loaded and playing but not coming out of the mixer.
No lights on fader eq, nothing! Only solution is restarting SERATO DJ.

I thought maybe it was my older laptop, running Yosemit/Serarto DJ but it happened to
the other DJ, and he is running newer Macbook Pro with Serato DJ PRO. So it has to
be something with my controller...and its very frustrating!

Firmware was upated two weeks ago and ive only had the controller for a few months.
No problems when djn, usb drop outs, etc...Just this issue with toggling between computers. Please advise.
DJ JulioYEG 4:36 PM - 14 January, 2019
Quote:
Last three gigs playing with TWO LAPTOPS on my 7000.

I play a set, then switch over to my partners laptop. Switch back to mine via USB button and there is not output, the track is loaded and playing but not coming out of the mixer.
No lights on fader eq, nothing! Only solution is restarting SERATO DJ.

I thought maybe it was my older laptop, running Yosemit/Serarto DJ but it happened to
the other DJ, and he is running newer Macbook Pro with Serato DJ PRO. So it has to
be something with my controller...and its very frustrating!

Firmware was upated two weeks ago and ive only had the controller for a few months.
No problems when djn, usb drop outs, etc...Just this issue with toggling between computers. Please advise.

try and re create the issue and provide video for us
traxx268 4:31 PM - 18 January, 2019
Quote:
share yours.
I have one whit wireless microphone and cable phone
lot off feedback.

I’m having two issues with my MC7000. First being that it connects to Serato Dj Pro, however, I cant play a track. It allows me to play samples but not a song. Second issue being I’m unable to update the firmware. Does anyone have a fix?
DJ TooHypE 4:47 PM - 18 January, 2019
Quote:
Quote:
share yours.
I have one whit wireless microphone and cable phone
lot off feedback.

I’m having two issues with my MC7000. First being that it connects to Serato Dj Pro, however, I cant play a track. It allows me to play samples but not a song. Second issue being I’m unable to update the firmware. Does anyone have a fix?

Have you created a support request??
Without you giving out more details it's hard to guess what might be going on.

support.serato.com
traxx268 4:54 PM - 18 January, 2019
I haven’t, I just figured someone might have had the issue and have a fix for it as I’ve seen others mentioning the same issue.

This is a YouTube link of the exact issue I’m having:

youtu.be
DJ TooHypE 6:19 PM - 18 January, 2019
Quote:
I haven’t, I just figured someone might have had the issue and have a fix for it as I’ve seen others mentioning the same issue.

This is a YouTube link of the exact issue I’m having:

youtu.be

Ok saw the video but I'm wondering if you & person(YouTube) do you not have in INT mode and not on ABS or REL??
traxx268 9:45 PM - 18 January, 2019
So I just got home and checked it, somehow it had reset to absolute, no idea how. But problem seems to be solved....thanks a mil
DJ Tecniq 8:32 AM - 19 January, 2019
Quote:
So I just got home and checked it, somehow it had reset to absolute, no idea how. But problem seems to be solved....thanks a mil
noob mistake. Pay attention to your virtual decksđŸ‘ŒđŸŒ
traxx268 1:01 PM - 19 January, 2019
Gotta start from somewhere, can’t know it all from the start.
DJ Tecniq 5:45 PM - 19 January, 2019
Quote:
I know man just messing with ya😉
DJ TooHypE 6:25 PM - 19 January, 2019
Quote:
Quote:
I know man just messing with ya😉

It's all outta love 😋 Big Virtual đŸ€— Hug 😉
traxx268 2:04 AM - 20 January, 2019
Lol we’re good.
Johnny on the spot 3:13 AM - 14 June, 2019
Just a post re: the resolution to the platter problems I was having last year (discussed above). It was a hardware fault (although I did not get any details about it). I returned the Denon to the manufacturer via the merchant (Juno, who were very helpful) and it was repaired and returned under warranty. Whatever the fault was it came out of nowhere after a few months of use.
PaulT99 6:49 PM - 17 June, 2019
I have a mc7000 running V2.1 and Serato 2.0.5 on Windows 7 pro x64.
Dell Precision laptop with i7, 16GB Ram, and a Nvidia Quadro 2GB graphics chip.

I had a similar platter issue once.
But after upgrading to V2.1. I did a MC7000 factory reset, and entered the settings mode to adjust the platter sensitivity.
All info in the PDF contained in the V2.1 firmware download.
After doing that its 100% sweet. No issues at all.
T Walk 12:27 AM - 4 February, 2020
I have the 7000 also. I want to know why when I hookup to my MacBook Air it plays perfectly fine everything works great, DVS had no issues, but recently purchased a MacBook Pro (both are high Sierra) but the pro specs are 16gb m 500 gb hd(bout to update) and when I plug into 7000 it plays about 3 songs and sound becomes all distorted and sounds like crap and when I go to use my Denon-3700s with it it will only play in absolute mode and when loading song its at the very end of the song and when I put in internal mode I get no sound? Please help thank you. I was using 2.1.0 on the pro and 2.1.1 on the Air
RodrigoVolta 3:39 AM - 6 December, 2021
Quote:
Eu tambĂ©m tenho os 7000. Eu quero saber por que quando eu entro no meu MacBook Air ele toca perfeitamente bem tudo funciona muito bem tudo funciona muito bem, DVS nĂŁo teve problemas, mas recentemente comprou um MacBook Pro (ambos sĂŁo alta Sierra), mas as especificaçÔes pro sĂŁo 16gb m 500 gb hd (bout para atualizar) e quando eu plugar em 7000 ele toca cerca de 3 mĂșsicas e o som se torna tudo distorcido e soa como porcaria e quando eu vou usar o meu Denon-3700 com ele sĂł vai tocar no modo absoluto e ao carregar mĂșsica no final da mĂșsica e quando eu colocar no modo interno eu nĂŁo recebo nenhum som? Por favor, ajude vocĂȘ. Eu estava usando 2.1.0 no pro e 2.1.1 no ar

Hey there!
Update SDJ Pro and macOS to a new version.
Update MC7000 firmware to a last version.
All will run fine.
Guboo 10:34 PM - 13 October, 2022
Hey everyone

I have a problem with the gain of the recording, it remains very low even with the volume of the rec at maximum and the volume of the master at 3/4

Any ideas where this could come from?

Thank you !
D Jay Cee 1:55 AM - 15 October, 2022
Quote:
Hey everyone

I have a problem with the gain of the recording, it remains very low even with the volume of the rec at maximum and the volume of the master at 3/4

Any ideas where this could come from?

Thank you !

Check the level settings in the software as well as the hardware. I noticed they don’t match up like they should.
Nutzo247 5:20 AM - 8 December, 2022
Hello I'm having problems MIDI mapping Stems to the MC 7000

mapping the controls work but when I try to move back to the cue pads it fails.

see the this video....

youtu.be
Rob 59 8:01 PM - 13 December, 2022
Serato 3.0.0: during last gig tracks often would not start with the Play button!
Switching to deck 3 or 4 or reload track did fix it occasionally but it was no fun at all.
Moved back to 2.6.2 today (Macbook M1)
Ragman 11:04 PM - 13 December, 2022
Quote:
Hello I'm having problems MIDI mapping Stems to the MC 7000

mapping the controls work but when I try to move back to the cue pads it fails.

see the this video....

youtu.be

You're gonna need to start a Help Request if you haven't done so. Only support can help with something like that, or they will let you know if it's a bug in 3.0 which means you will have to wait for a fix in the next update.
Nutzo247 10:05 AM - 14 December, 2022
the official word from Serato:

Unfortunately, due to hardware limitations of the Denon DJ MC7000, it is not possible to remap a single specific pad mode to use Serato Stems. It is possible to remap all the pad modes to use Serato Stems but it will disable all the other pad modes.
Chris Swift 3:16 AM - 16 January, 2023
Serato, please add stems support for Denon MC7000. It's newer than several of the Pioneer controllers supported, and the Denon MCX8000.
nilre 9:26 PM - 16 January, 2023
Quote:

Unfortunately, due to hardware limitations of the Denon DJ MC7000, it is not possible to remap a single specific pad mode to use Serato Stems. It is possible to remap all the pad modes to use Serato Stems but it will disable all the other pad modes.

Nonsense! Virtual DJ can do it, so it can’t be a hardware issue.
HellNegative1 12:04 AM - 17 January, 2023
Quote:
Quote:

Serato has a long history of dropping a mapping at repease then never updating mappings for hardware as new features drop.

You should be able to map it on your own, though. BSCode is a solid kde to use to dig into the mapping file
DjSyndic8 3:30 AM - 17 January, 2023
Quote:

VDJ can be mapped to anything its always been that way for ever
nilre 9:21 PM - 17 January, 2023
Quote:
Quote:

Yes, exactly — and since at least one DJ app can do it, it follows that it is not a hardware limitation as claimed above. It is a limitation in the Serato code.
DjSyndic8 7:02 AM - 18 January, 2023
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Yes, exactly — and since at least one DJ app can do it, it follows that it is not a hardware limitation as claimed above. It is a limitation in the Serato code.

this is the reason why VDJ has been devalued and are targeted to new DJs because of the ease of use and it can be mapped to anything also anyone can use it.

would you go to a club where every tom dick harry horses and monkeys go to or would you prefer to go to an exlusive club where only certain high class members goes to and the rif rafs are'nt allowed?

serato controls everything about their software, what hardware is associated with them and its all business and money they have to do this to survive oh and also their reputation as well.
HellNegative1 3:27 PM - 18 January, 2023
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

this is the reason why VDJ has been devalued and are targeted to new DJs because of the ease of use and it can be mapped to anything also anyone can use it.

would you go to a club where every tom dick harry horses and monkeys go to or would you prefer to go to an exlusive club where only certain high class members goes to and the rif rafs are'nt allowed?

serato controls everything about their software, what hardware is associated with them and its all business and money they have to do this to survive oh and also their reputation as well.

Pretty sure it has more to do with Serato’s products licensing combined with their dev budget.
DjSyndic8 3:34 PM - 18 January, 2023
Quote:
Pretty sure it has more to do with Serato’s products licensing combined with their dev budget.

yer and that too
nilre 6:21 PM - 18 January, 2023
I was responding to this blatant lie from Serato suppport:

Quote:

It is NOT a hardware issue in MC7000 that is preventing support for a stems pad mode.

So the rant quoted below about the merits of VDJ, and who goes to which clubs is completely out of context. It seems you can’t read and follow a discussion thread.

Quote:

DjSyndic8 2:37 AM - 19 January, 2023
you say TOMA2 I say TOMATO
HellNegative1 3:37 PM - 19 January, 2023
Quote:
I was responding to this blatant lie from Serato suppport:

Quote:

It is NOT a hardware issue in MC7000 that is preventing support for a stems pad mode.

So the rant quoted below about the merits of VDJ, and who goes to which clubs is completely out of context. It seems you can’t read and follow a discussion thread.

Quote:

Back on topic, if I had access to a mc7000, id put together a mapping for you. It is BS that Serato is saying it’s a hardware limitation.
Nutzo247 9:21 AM - 1 February, 2023
Hello All

I've just received good news from Serato:

Hi there,

Just reaching out to let you know that the Denon MC7000 now supports the "Replace pad mode with stems" feature in Serato DJ Pro 3.0.1.

You can download Serato DJ Pro 3.0.1 from the link below to start using this feature.
Download Serato DJ Pro 3.0.1
serato.com
Nutzo247 5:20 PM - 1 February, 2023
I can confirm it works and I can switch between pad modes

Watchwww.youtube.com
Rob 59 8:14 PM - 2 February, 2023
Thanks!

Can one stille use the pads for cue points then?
Rob 59 8:18 PM - 2 February, 2023
Ooh too quick... sorry... it comes under the Roll mode button!

(Went back to 2.6.2. because of decks not starting under 3.0.0 mid gig)
Nutzo247 8:18 PM - 2 February, 2023
Yes Sir