Serato Sample General Discussion

Talk about Serato Sample

serato sample

vdmc 9:25 PM - 17 November, 2017
I've downloaded serato sample,but it doesn't show up on my maschine studio. PLEASE HELP I'M fairly new to the whole software coming from all hardware so the plugins and daw has been very challenging...
dgx 10:00 AM - 19 November, 2017
How do you mean it doesn't show up? Like the screen is black when you open it or like you don't see it listed between your plugins?
vdmc 12:51 PM - 19 November, 2017
It doesn't show up listed in my plugins
dgx 7:58 PM - 21 November, 2017
Are you sure you installed it in a path where maschine scans at startup? Just asking because you mentioned you're new to this vst things. Check the plugin scan paths in maschine and after that check if the sample.dll is in fact in that folder. The problem will be surely around this. I can't tell you exactly where to look for the path as I'm away from the computer but the maschine's settings menu is very transparent so you will find it
vdmc 7:26 PM - 26 November, 2017
I now see the sample.dll.......whats the next step please?
Suprawill1 6:59 AM - 30 November, 2017
Look in Maschine to see the pathways of your other VSTs and then put the Sample dll in the same folder. You might have to rescan maschine or restart it for it to see Sample.
dgx 10:27 PM - 2 December, 2017
Sorry, I was overwhelmed with work. Do exactly as Suprawill1 says.

In case you don't know, here's the path to see which folders Maschine is scanning currently:

Open Maschine, then select File > Preferences > Plug-ins > Locations