Serato Sample General Discussion

Talk about Serato Sample

Error Code #1

dgx 12:02 AM - 29 October, 2017
Hi,

I've been trying to activate Serato Sample many times on a computer running Windows 8. At the moment I load up the plugin (tried running Cubase and Maschine 2 as hosts in admin mode) it states "Error Code #1". Tried reinstalling it as admin, nothing happened. Then I activated the Admin account, logged into that, and was able to do it there, so the OS version has nothing to do with it, it's probably about some permission issues, but the user account also has admin permissions, so I don't get it. Now I can use it in Admin account, but not in the account I normally use, where I have everything installed. Has anyone experienced something similar? Thanks for your help!
XanzUser 11:41 PM - 29 October, 2017
Quote:
Hi,

I've been trying to activate Serato Sample many times on a computer running Windows 8. At the moment I load up the plugin (tried running Cubase and Maschine 2 as hosts in admin mode) it states "Error Code #1". Tried reinstalling it as admin, nothing happened. Then I activated the Admin account, logged into that, and was able to do it there, so the OS version has nothing to do with it, it's probably about some permission issues, but the user account also has admin permissions, so I don't get it. Now I can use it in Admin account, but not in the account I normally use, where I have everything installed. Has anyone experienced something similar? Thanks for your help!

Hey, Please contact serato support!
support.serato.com

Cheers.
flgoerli 5:11 PM - 25 November, 2018
I have the exact same problem... already contacted support. have you ever found a solution ?