Serato Blog Comments

Comments for the Serato Blog

Serato DJ 1.9.9 - Support for the Roland DJ-202 & DJ-505

8:29 PM, 9 Oct 2017
Discuss this blog entry here: serato.com
Kamza 5:49 AM - 10 October, 2017
Great! When do these units actually come out?
thebulge 6:08 AM - 11 October, 2017
This 505 might be VCI-380 (and more) replacement I was waiting for. DVS, standalone. Would be good to get a size comparison between this and some other compacts.
thebulge 6:15 AM - 11 October, 2017
What are the faders like in the Roland units?
Ugly Sounds 8:01 PM - 11 October, 2017
Quote:
What are the faders like in the Roland units?

Faders and platters on the Roland are great and the sound output is amazing from my experience with the DJ-808
Serato, Support
Jordan L 3:54 AM - 8 November, 2017
Quote:
Great! When do these units actually come out?

Hey,

Contact your local Roland dealer to find out when they'll be in store around you :)

www.roland.com

Cheers.
undisputed deejay efe 7:31 AM - 23 January, 2018
Good morning to u all , please I what version of serato is working with Roland 202 and is it serato upgrade or serato enable.thanks
NoBrain 2:54 PM - 25 March, 2018
Hello,
I’ve a issue with left jog weel, stop the deck if scratching
Need help please!
Deckard 8:57 AM - 4 April, 2018
Roland DJ 202:
Serato software is shutting down every time the Tap pad is pressed in Deck A!
Any input to help me solve the problem?
r00tme 3:17 PM - 5 June, 2018
Quote:
Hello,
Need help please!

I have the controller for one week and today experienced the same problem: left job weel stopped working while scratching. I have restarted the controller and still, the same left Play/Pause button is not working as well. After resetting to factory it worked again and once start scratching I am getting the same issue after 2-3 minutes. It is probably a software issue but this behaviour is completely unacceptable if is factory made.

Did you find a solution No brain? I will return it if there is no a solution.
r00tme 3:22 PM - 5 June, 2018
I am talking for Roland DJ 505 by the way, do not know if 202 has the same problem. More reports are very welcome as it may be a factory problem that needs to be resolved.

There is no information regarding anything like this in the manual, so I feel stupid with brand new stuff in hand with this annoying problem without even an idea what is wrong.
NoBrain 7:15 PM - 15 June, 2018
Quote:
I am talking for Roland DJ 505 by the way, do not know if 202 has the same problem. More reports are very welcome as it may be a factory problem that needs to be resolved.

There is no information regarding anything like this in the manual, so I feel stupid with brand new stuff in hand with this annoying problem without even an idea what is wrong.

You 're lucky! unable to find roland tech support in France... I've found belgium, and ask me to return the controller to Thoman, the reseller...
djak24k 12:42 PM - 30 November, 2018
Quote:
Hello,
Need help please!

Same. Left jog wheel... I noticed it happened after I turned the sensitivity up in the panel. I did a factory reset and when it turned the sens. Up again and it stops. Play button doesnt work.

I guess you can't be hard with this. I think that's what caused it. I guess you gotta be gentle. There is no way I could scratch with the sensitivity down so.... wow. Very upsetting