Serato Sample General Discussion

Talk about Serato Sample

Can't authorize Sample

Klaus von Spessart 11:08 AM - 19 August, 2017
Hi!

I got a special problem: I formatted one desktop pc and a laptop and didn't deauthorize Sample. On my desktop pc running win10 it was no problem to authorize again but on my laptop it says I used up all available install options.

Is there a way to deauthorize everything?
Serato, Forum Moderator
Michael R 11:03 PM - 20 August, 2017
Hi Klaus,

If you get in touch with our Support Team they will be able to help you with this -> support.serato.com (click link).

Cheers,
Michael.
Klaus von Spessart 3:44 AM - 21 August, 2017
The support team already deleted my former authorizations. Perfect service!

Thanks!
Serato, Forum Moderator
Michael R 3:52 AM - 21 August, 2017
Good to hear! Thanks for letting me know :)
Klaus von Spessart 2:13 PM - 25 June, 2018
Please update Sample!
STUDIOTON 2:46 PM - 2 July, 2018
I forgot to deauthorized too, before i changed montherboard, ok its my faulth.. and support reset my account.. Now i get error#2 and still unable to authorize my license, i send all additional info to support... I wait 4 days without any respond from support .. Not interesting to help .. support is desperate
purplehayzzz 5:55 PM - 11 July, 2018
Hello,

I have purchased the Sample, however, I am unable to get it to authorized, after downloading it and installing the software (OSX) using logic pro X) logging into the software using the same login details as my account on Serato, I am getting an Error code #2 message.

Can anyone please provide some suggestions?
Corleon 11:43 AM - 12 July, 2018
Quote:
Hello,

I have purchased the Sample, however, I am unable to get it to authorized, after downloading it and installing the software (OSX) using logic pro X) logging into the software using the same login details as my account on Serato, I am getting an Error code #2 message.

Can anyone please provide some suggestions?

Just bought it today (got OSX and Logic) and I can't authorize either. Don't know whats going on. Support is not replying. Don't know whats going on
STUDIOTON 11:47 AM - 12 July, 2018
its 20 days from now.. and still waiting for support .. thay respond ones in 7 days ..

Still stuck on error#2
purplehayzzz 11:52 AM - 12 July, 2018
Thanks for the response, I have emailed them a second time, to see if anything happens.
I purchased the software twice and none of the activations works.

Still getting an error#2. If I hear anything from support, I would be happy to pass it on.
Good luck/

regards,
Corleon 12:28 PM - 12 July, 2018
So guys do you think this problem will be gone when the trial time is over?