Pitch 'n Time Studio Plug-In General Discussion

Talk about Pitch 'n Time Studio Plug-in.

Pitch n Time Maschine Mikro Mk2

Dylusional 6:56 PM - 29 May, 2017
Does anybody have a midi mapping to do pitch n time with a maschine mikro mk2? I have a ddj sx2, and yes it already has the map to the sampler, but I am looking to map my maschine mikro mk2 in the same manner. Anyone have any tips? The best that I have been able to do is map it to the +-1 for key change..
Dylusional 2:03 AM - 30 May, 2017
I've seen the vid and also checked out Radikarl's mapping, however the midi channels and language are not the exact same for the maschine mikro mk2. I even downloaded "MIDI monitor" to find that the xml for serato doesn't follow the same nomenclature or numbering.

It would be excellent if somebody just had an explanation or example of the code to map the pads to +- 2 semitones, I believe I could figure out the rest..

Butttt I feel like there has got to be somebody that already mapped this, and if they'd like to share their map then I'd be stokedd.

Thanks for the response!!
Dylusional 10:37 PM - 2 June, 2017
Quote:
Quote:
Does anybody have a midi mapping to do pitch n time with a maschine mikro mk2? I have a ddj sx2, and yes it already has the map to the sampler, but I am looking to map my maschine mikro mk2 in the same manner. Anyone have any tips? The best that I have been able to do is map it to the +-1 for key change..

Mojaxx over at DJcity did a video on modifying the pitch play mapping to work with other hardware, check it out here: Watchwww.youtube.com

I've seen the vid and also checked out Radikarl's mapping, however the midi channels and language are not the exact same for the maschine mikro mk2. I even downloaded "MIDI monitor" to find that the xml for serato doesn't follow the same nomenclature or numbering.

It would be excellent if somebody just had an explanation or example of the code to map the pads to +- 2 semitones, I believe I could figure out the rest..

Butttt I feel like there has got to be somebody that already mapped this, and if they'd like to share their map then I'd be stokedd.

Thanks for the response!!