Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Pitch Range 4% and 6% for Serato DJ.

jon.mixnblend 7:29 AM - 20 March, 2017
Hey hey guys. I've been a long time user of Serato and have had an SL-3 for ages.

Recently I wanted to get a home setup running again, without the hassle of having a mixer, cdj's or 1210's etc. I thought I'd get the Pioneer DDJ SB-2 as it's built to work with Serato DJ.

It's really fun to mix on, with one caveat. When playing Drum n Bass, a lot of that genre is about 174, 172, 175. So you're operating in a very narrow BPM range, at a high tempo.

And this is where things fall apart a bit. At that speed, the pitch sliders on the DDJ-SB2 at 8% are really really sensitive. Like crazily sensitive.

Now I know Serato DJ goes up to +-50. Can you not introduce +-6 and +-4 into the range options? That would give much finer grained control in the situation I'm outlining above and give a pitch range closer to what I'd imagine finding on a 1210 or a CDJ in +-6 or +-10 mode.

Thanks for creating a great product again.

I would +1 This thread at serato.com but is seems to be old and inactive, and the feature still isn't in the latest version of Serato DJ.
PsioNix 9:41 AM - 23 March, 2017
+- 6% please!!!
Enkay67 11:31 PM - 1 February, 2018
I’d like to be able to choose +/- 4% because I never need more than that amount of shift and it would make it far easier to adjust tempo accurately on controllers with short pitch controls. Is this a controller function or is it in SDJ?