Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Pyro as a Plug-in for Serato

DJ JRod NYC 3:20 PM - 28 February, 2017
Let's be honest. Most of us are busy everyday to just sit there and record a hour set of music to play for our next private gig when it's down time or even a quick 20min mix to take a piss break. Eveygig requries different kind of music which is why I can't use the same recorded mix. As I am a ONE MAN BAND and I'm sure many of us here are too.

Can we use Pyro in serato instead of the AutoPlay. Able to put special que points on tracks to let Pyro know when to blend and play the next track and having the bpm automatically sync.

I will always mix live. But this is for the private gigs when the guest are sitting down either eating, opening gifts, playing games, or simple background music when setting up the rest of equipment like lighting and at the end breaking down.
Hanginon 10:09 PM - 28 February, 2017
First, I agree with you.

Second, anything like your suggestion (which is considered a "feature"), will be immediately dismissed because of the underlying Serato philosophy that the DJ works for the computer, not vice versa.
DJ JRod NYC 12:28 AM - 3 March, 2017
Currently I'm using my phone but as we all know loading up your phone with music takes up space. We all use our phone to document our gigs. Pics/Vids. Plus I have to put my phone on airplane mode while in use, don't need the phone ringing or text message alerts going through the speakers. They should at least make it a desktop version don't see why not.