Serato Blog Comments

Comments for the Serato Blog

Learn: Basic Mixing

8:56 PM, 5 Dec 2016
Discuss this blog entry here: serato.com
DJ Matty Stiles 1:24 PM - 8 December, 2016
I remember the days when the serato tutorial gigs were about calibration and instant doubles. WTF is this serato?

Youve made a total shift from the pro dj market to the kiddie market

I guess money makes the world go round

How about with the extra cash you make from your controllers you have a special pro DJ department and fix the fundamentals. How bloody long did it take for pitch and time to come out? I waited years and years and years. It still hogs horse power. While you were fixing that, you put your energy in fisher price controllers. I can count on one hand the amount of quality mixers released and dozens of stupid fisher price controllers.

Whats the point of this video. "How to mix" I mean DJs should already know how to mix. FFS

I still love you tho. I mean SSL was the best thing to happen to me. My SL3 was the best investment I made

Please serato, Im begging you, dont leave us loyal DVS users behind!!!!
FunkoDJ 2:59 PM - 10 December, 2016
This is the new digital DJ age and i find the SYNC feature very useful, now with so many songs & remixes in a playlist i just don't have time to start tweaking up & down with a pitch control.
SirForce 12:54 PM - 23 December, 2016
Quote:
This is the new digital DJ age and i find the SYNC feature very useful, now with so many songs & remixes in a playlist i just don't have time to start tweaking up & down with a pitch control.

Haha Pitch Control - Ain't nobody got time for dat!
marymiller411 3:18 PM - 9 May, 2018
Here is an addition / variation of the first hint: Instead of having your people in the Booth, place them in the middle of the crowd. Then can make noise, hype the tracks etc which can be also a spark to get the whole scene packed.
kissmanga kissmangalist.com
GabrielSanderson 9:14 AM - 5 June, 2020
DJing is changing fast.
SirForce 4:49 PM - 19 June, 2020
Quote:
DJing is changing fast.

No doubt... That virtual dj on the fly stem feature