Serato Blog Comments

Comments for the Serato Blog

Serato DJ now supported for macOS Sierra

12:23 AM, 7 Oct 2016
Discuss this blog entry here: serato.com
djreub 7:29 PM - 14 October, 2016
can update with ddj ergo??
-bp- 7:55 PM - 14 October, 2016
I've been using Serato DJ with a MacBook Air and a Rane 62 with 2 Tech1200's and haven't had any issues over about 50 hours of playing. But it's a backup machine. My main rig hasn't been updated yet. Thanks for the heads up.
Zarpe 7:57 PM - 14 October, 2016
Have you adjust the problem of the order of the track's in a crate when it belong to two different drive?
1andy p 9:28 PM - 14 October, 2016
no problem running sierra with the mcx8000. thanks
DJ BMurda 9:34 PM - 14 October, 2016
Does anyone know if Serato DJ will work with Sierra on my Pioneer DDJ-SZ?
illwhisky 9:50 PM - 14 October, 2016
I don't see the SL's on that list. Does that mean they're good to go?
Rajasick 10:00 PM - 14 October, 2016
Numark V7 please. Thanks.
hersh20 1:47 AM - 15 October, 2016
surprise surprise rane again.... ;-0
fady.kassab 2:59 PM - 15 October, 2016
DDJ SZ NOT UPDATED YET? your support plz?
DJ DNL 9:00 PM - 15 October, 2016
Please, i dont dare to upgrade again. im playing with sl3 (sl's) and V7. And i will never get other equipment. Because i love mine.

What can i doo??
andretti 9:21 PM - 15 October, 2016
Hi, Novation Twitch is on the list of unsupported controller for El Capitan, but not on this list. Did you forget about Twitch or is it really supported again?
4tea 1:55 AM - 16 October, 2016
Hi,
Rane hasn't yet released any statement about OS X Sierra on their website.
They just say in the forums to wait for the update about this on their support page.
StrangeKiid 9:36 PM - 16 October, 2016
I find this funny cause most equipments barley work on Mac Os X El Capitan but you guys working on Sierra or whatever.. For those asking if SL is working with Sierra ; Um I dont think so because it dont even work with El Capitan.
PACURAR CRISTIAN 10:46 PM - 16 October, 2016
my ddj sx work ok
Luc Augustave 4:24 AM - 17 October, 2016
NUMARK NS6 is always a DRAMA when it come to does updates..
Dj Oveja 5:40 AM - 17 October, 2016
quisera saber si mi pioneer DDJSZ funcionara con sierra
DJ Navi 7:00 PM - 17 October, 2016
I am using DDJ1 and works perfect!!
Joe Moore 9:02 PM - 17 October, 2016
In case you missed the link in the article above, here is the full list of supported (and unsupported) hardware for macOS 10.12 Sierra and Serato DJ 1.9.3 -
support.serato.com

The Pioneer DDJ-SZ is supported.
The Rane SL2/SL3/SL4 are supported.

I've used the Pioneer DDJ-SX, the Rane SL3/SL4, and the Pioneer DJM-S9 on macOS Sierra with no issues at all.
djkrisis 1:40 AM - 18 October, 2016
is pioneer djm-900nxs compatible?
DJ xXtreme 2:40 AM - 18 October, 2016
Does anyone know if the Pioneer DJM S9 supported?
Joe Moore 2:44 AM - 18 October, 2016
Click the link in my comment above. All the supported hardware is listed there.
Dj Nilton 3:30 AM - 18 October, 2016
It is funny how all the pioneers controllers have no problems with updates but others do.
DJ xXtreme 3:51 AM - 18 October, 2016
Thank you Joe Moore!!
djmam160 8:02 AM - 18 October, 2016
so this means it works with the numark mixdeck i hope?
djbabar 2:22 PM - 18 October, 2016
yes, what about SL1 and others ?
djbabar 2:25 PM - 18 October, 2016
Quote:
In case you missed the link in the article above, here is the full list of supported (and unsupported) hardware for macOS 10.12 Sierra and Serato DJ 1.9.3 -
support.serato.com

I've used the Pioneer DDJ-SX, the Rane SL3/SL4, and the Pioneer DJM-S9 on macOS Sierra with no issues at all.

Is this the end of SL1???
DJ_GiNSU 3:51 PM - 18 October, 2016
In case anyone's wondering, Numark NS7II is still buggy as hell in El Capitan (no audio sometimes, other times doesn't connect) and I have no illusions about support improving with Sierra. I'm not sure if it's a Serato issue or a Numark driver issue, but several other Numark controller users are annoyed with this and would like better compatibility and stability.

Numark has deleted my posts and threatened to ban me for sharing my experiences on their forums because apparently saying anything that is negative about the product's history or lack of support is inflammatory so I probably won't be a customer much longer - but if y'all could put in a little extra test and dev time for everyone else that's still on this hardware that would be nice.
Joe Moore 5:37 PM - 18 October, 2016
Quote:
Quote:
support.serato.com

Is this the end of SL1???

The SL1 has been discontinued for years.
It only works with Scratch Live, which is also no longer supported.
Your best bet, if you are running macOS Sierra, is to upgrade to a Rane SL2 or a Denon DS1.
djcaba 12:20 AM - 22 October, 2016
Macbook mid2012 osx Sierra, Rane 61, DDJ SP1, PLX-1000... despite the warning for a Rane 61 compatibility firmware, no problems running SDJ for a good 2-hour mix/scratch session 👍
DJ ROMO MIAMI 1:12 PM - 22 October, 2016
Quote:
I find this funny cause most equipments barley work on Mac Os X El Capitan but you guys working on Sierra or whatever.. For those asking if SL is working with Sierra ; Um I dont think so because it dont even work with El Capitan.

This is true i still have my main on Yosemite but my backup on macOs and SL3 is my travel incase of emergency gear it would be awesome if this was supported in mac Os.
Mario Solingen 3:13 PM - 23 October, 2016
no problem Sierra Vers.10.12 running with the DDJ-SX2.

Perfomance:

iMac 21", 2,9GHZ, I5, 8GB 1600MHz DDR3
and
Mac Book Pro 13",2,9 GHz, I7, 8GB 1600MHz DDR3

Thanks
Mario Solingen 3:15 PM - 23 October, 2016
Quote:
no problem Sierra Vers.10.12 running with the DDJ-SX2.

Perfomance:

Serato 1.9.2 & 1.9.3

iMac 21", 2,9GHZ, I5, 8GB 1600MHz DDR3
and
Mac Book Pro 13",2,9 GHz, I7, 8GB 1600MHz DDR3

Thanks
DJ Loose _Cannon 7:33 PM - 23 October, 2016
Will there be any update soon for the NS7II? Apple forced the Sierra update on me and I'm losing and refunding all kinds of gigs.
DJ VERSATILE, the riddim driver 7:34 AM - 25 October, 2016
I advise all of you to stick to Yosemite. trust me its the most stable and for peace of mind. New OS does not always mean better.
DJ Soca Haze 9:40 AM - 26 October, 2016
New OS does mean bug fixes and reduces the chances of rogue code opening the channels for all types of attacks.

If Numark can't get its act together, they shouldn't be surprised when they lose customers.
keithers 6:34 PM - 26 October, 2016
Have any of you updated to the latest version of Sierra? The newest update to Sierra i mean (10.12.1)

I updated to 10.12 without any problems, but have held off on updating to 10.12.1

I'm also waiting on NSX2 support, so I don't want to ruin my chances with that either
DJ Soca Haze 2:28 PM - 27 October, 2016
I bought the Pioneer DDJ-WeGO3 as a backup when the same issue cropped up in El Cap. Luckily, the beta software held up when I did a gig on the bank holiday. I have several important gigs coming up and do not need the hassle of wondering, at which one will it all go south.

Either Numark is a professional developer/supplier or not. If not, I'm taking my custom elsewhere.
Calico 3:43 AM - 28 October, 2016
Quote:
Quote:

Scratch live does work on El Capitan....it only gives a fail on installation but it still works.
Beatlogik 6:11 PM - 28 October, 2016
Has anyone tested out the Rane MP2015 with Sierra yet?
Selector Joshua GY 2:30 AM - 30 October, 2016
Ive tried the Rate68 mixer wit OS X Sierra and got a lagged problem
DjYran Alcantara 6:48 PM - 30 October, 2016
My serato with this problem, the audio deck that is not in use for.
That is to make the passage from one deck to the other descobro who do not have audio.
Restarting the serato DJ and back the audio.

Use SL 4, cdj- 400, macbook I7, 8MB, 1TB.

How to solve
DJ NewLife 1:08 AM - 31 October, 2016
Does anyone know when I can use my Rane 62 with Sierra?
Dave. 3:21 AM - 31 October, 2016
Hey guys, if you're unsure about whether your hardware will work, there's a full list of what works and what doesn't available in our FAQ:

support.serato.com

If anyone is having issues since the OS X Sierra update please open a help request with the Support team here:

support.serato.com

Cheers.
Blasiana 11:44 AM - 31 October, 2016
The Numark NS6 with Sierra on a Macbook Pro Retina 2015 is totally useless. Doesn't see it at all. You can't even use a hub go between. I've had too many problems with the NS6 when it comes to any upgrades. Done!
Dave. 10:19 PM - 31 October, 2016
Hey @Blasiana - this because the NS6 is currently not supported on OS X Sierra, as stated on our OS X Sierra article and FAQ (Under the "Unsupported" section).

I recommend downgrading to OS X El Capitan - if you require any assistance with this either contact Apple Support or open a help request and the support team will be happy to help :)
creamdj 4:39 AM - 5 November, 2016
Hi. I have a Macbook pro 15" 2010 with MacOS Sierra 10.12.1 i work with SL4 Serato DJ .. I dont had any problem at the beginning but tonight i was playing and suddenly music stops .. player was working but the wave and the sound on the mac stopped and after 20 seconds works again? it happend 3 times ... why is that so? thx...
DjYran Alcantara 3:06 AM - 6 November, 2016
Quote:
My serato with this problem, the audio deck that is not in use for.
That is to make the passage from one deck to the other descobro who do not have audio.
Restarting the serato DJ and back the audio.

Use SL 4, cdj- 400, macbook I7, 8MB, 1TB.

How to solve

Como resolver ?

Cdj 400 _ Versão 1.33
Sierra 10.12.1
MacBook Processador 2.66 Core I 7
SL $

audio de uns dos decks fica sem audio !

Qual a solução ?
djhypeohio 6:41 PM - 6 November, 2016
ALL Numark DJs Ns7ii. what software are you guys using to DJ since Numark can't come up with the updates on there drivers. MAC OS X Sierra Please help me out with this
Dave. 10:00 PM - 6 November, 2016
@creamdj I suggest you get in touch with the support team. You can open a help request with the Support team here:

support.serato.com
Dave. 10:01 PM - 6 November, 2016
@DjYran Alcantara - hola por favor envíenos un correo electrónico. Estaremos encantados de ayudarle a resolver su problema :)

support.serato.com
Dave. 10:07 PM - 6 November, 2016
@djhypeohio you'll need to downgrade to OS X El Capitan (specifically version 10.11.4 or above). You can do this by restoring your computer to a time machine backup or by contacting Apple support.

Once you've done this, be sure to update the NS7ii's driver (required to use your controller) from here:

www.numark.com

Any more questions or queries - best to get in touch by opening a help request here:

support.serato.com

You'll get a much faster response there ;)
sam richardson 12:58 AM - 16 November, 2016
Anyone any idea if the Pioneer DDJ SP1 works with Sierra?
ParisCreative 2:17 AM - 16 November, 2016
Kind of sad. I just got a brand new pre-Magic Bar MBP and it came installed with Sierra. I was able to install the Rane 62 drivers and 1.9.4, but this setup is not supported.

It's been two months. I really wish Rane would concentrate working on support with Serato on a flagship device. :(
DJHexum 6:00 AM - 16 November, 2016
In response to "ParisCreative", the problem is that Rane is essentially no more after being bought out by InMusic. There headquarters in Washington has been shut down and all remaining operations moved to the InMusic headquarters in Rhode Island. My 62 is still "waiting for parts" for close to 2 months now. Not a good sign for the future unfortunately...
ParisCreative 1:04 PM - 16 November, 2016
That really is a bad sign. Was hoping that the transition would have been a smoother but it's starting to look like Rane may be really dead. :(
DeeJay BertG 2:45 PM - 29 November, 2016
Hello,

Is Serato 1.9.4 supported on Sierra and compatible with Pioneer DDJ-S1?

I am up to version 1.9.3.
Benny E 5:41 PM - 30 November, 2016
Is the new update Mac OS SIERRA supported now. I have the Ns7 . Looking at posted it's showing its now. Please let me know?
Benny E 5:41 PM - 30 November, 2016
I ment it's not
Joe Moore 7:23 PM - 30 November, 2016
Quote:
Hello,

Is Serato 1.9.4 supported on Sierra and compatible with Pioneer DDJ-S1?

I am up to version 1.9.3.

Yes - support.serato.com
Quote:
Is the new update Mac OS SIERRA supported now. I have the Ns7 . Looking at posted it's showing it's not. Please let me know?

No, the NS7 is still listed as 'In Testing' on macOS Sierra - www.numark.com
djhypeohio 11:37 PM - 30 November, 2016
has anyone heard when the ns7ii numark update on the drivers? this is bullshit you buy a product from your company. Please help
djhypeohio 11:41 PM - 30 November, 2016
im in the DJ business to make money not spent money.. so now i have to set my computer back to older update.. its been a month.. why don't you buy these turntables back and ill go somewhere else and spend my hard money on a product that works..
cutson 11:53 PM - 3 December, 2016
Hi everyone i whant to know if some one have the beta version for my serato dj version nice version can use with my macbook pro sierra for my NS7
Dave. 9:50 PM - 7 December, 2016
@djhypeohio, @cutson

Unfortunately, the NS7 & NS72 are still in 'testing' as per Numark's website: www.numark.com

Both of these pieces of hardware work with OS X El Capitan, so I suggest you downgrade your operating system until OS X Sierra support is announced for your Numark hardware.

I suggest you get in contact with Numark if you have any further questions regarding OS X Sierra hardware support: www.numark.com

Cheers,
Dave
Djimbo 8:22 AM - 12 December, 2016
A few months back i had a nightmare with Serato and the Rane68 after i was forced to upgrade to Yosemite so i could swap to a new iphone. The problem was that the process of uninstalling and re-installing the new firmware had to be completed on both of my computers user accounts. After that things seemed to run ok. However about a month ago i somehow upgraded to OS sierra after thinking it was a security update. Well everything seemed ok so i decided to give it a try. Serato works fine until i try to run some other apps in the background. I have 296GB of disc space free and 8MB of Ram but it is an old macbook pro (mid 2009). It's nice to think i can shut everything down and dj as a purist but the reality is that i sometimes have safari open incase of some random request for some cheesy pop music i probably don't have. And itunes is often running in the background because i use it to play dinner playlists etc. As far as i know Serato's autoplay can't mix or fade tracks together.
I spent at least a few hours trying to clean my machine but none of this seems to have helped. With the background apps running Serato starts to drop out in a glitchy way. Perhaps it's just the old mac, perhaps if i got a newer hybrid hard disc with a solid state sector it would speed things up. Either way i am about to try and downgrade to Yosemite , i'm hoping this will be a bit less heavy on the processor and memory.
Here go's......... again.................
Djimbo 8:29 AM - 12 December, 2016
Above^^ I meant El Capitain not Yosemite.
Quote:
A few months back i had a nightmare with Serato and the Rane68 after i was forced to upgrade to Yosemite so i could swap to a new iphone. The problem was that the process of uninstalling and re-installing the new firmware had to be completed on both of my computers user accounts. After that things seemed to run ok. However about a month ago i somehow upgraded to OS sierra after thinking it was a security update. Well everything seemed ok so i decided to give it a try. Serato works fine until i try to run some other apps in the background. I have 296GB of disc space free and 8MB of Ram but it is an old macbook pro (mid 2009). It's nice to think i can shut everything down and dj as a purist but the reality is that i sometimes have safari open incase of some random request for some cheesy pop music i probably don't have. And itunes is often running in the background because i use it to play dinner playlists etc. As far as i know Serato's autoplay can't mix or fade tracks together.
I spent at least a few hours trying to clean my machine but none of this seems to have helped. With the background apps running Serato starts to drop out in a glitchy way. Perhaps it's just the old mac, perhaps if i got a newer hybrid hard disc with a solid state sector it would speed things up. Either way i am about to try and downgrade to Yosemite , i'm hoping this will be a bit less heavy on the processor and memory.
Here go's......... again.................
Djimbo 8:56 AM - 12 December, 2016
This is going to be a bigger ball ache than expected.
When i upgraded to sierra it was a bit of a mistake, i think i thought it was just a security update so i don't think i made any backups since before installing El Capitan.
So if my last backup was some ancient osx that is a bit of a nightmare as i would have to go through the process of upgrading to El Capitain again. then i would have to go through the process of converting all of my serato files/firmware again "which was a nightmare the first time"
I am expecting this process could take a day or so. This makes me mad as i just don't have the time to fuck around with all this shit to perhaps find out it makes no difference at all. Or that something might go wrong in the process and i could get stuck without a machine. I am dreading this shit now. I thought there was a simple downgrade from Sierra to El Capitan for once but i was wrong again. I've been husslefucked once again!
Djimbo 8:58 AM - 12 December, 2016
Not to mention having to save any files i have saved since the backup and trying to remember which ones there are (accounting, music, photos, apps and whatever else).
Shizer
Djimbo 9:05 AM - 12 December, 2016
That also means all of the tidying up i have done in-between will be undone. Recently i spent 2 or 3 hours deleting all of my itunes duplicates and probably the same amount of time deleting other unwanted files. So thats 2 more days work lost as i will have to do that all over again. Yea i know i should have tidied it all before i upgraded to El Capitain and Sierra but like the old saying go's if it ain't broke don't fix it. So i didn't bother to try to fix anything until i had these issues with sierra. Like spinning wheel of death in Safari all of the f'ing time since the upgrade. I found a solution to that problem but so far no solution to the dropping out of Serato in sierra.
DJ DAZZY 9:59 PM - 12 December, 2016
SO I UPDATE TO MACOS SIERRA AND MY SL3 WONT CONNECT UNTIL I RESTART MY MAC THEN IT CONNECTS SO AM GOING TO DROP OUT OF SIERRA!!!
Jay-T 12:45 AM - 14 December, 2016
Is Rane looking to provide support before the end of 2016 or nah?
Dave. 1:55 AM - 14 December, 2016
Quote:
Serato works fine until i try to run some other apps in the background. I have 296GB of disc space free and 8MB of Ram but it is an old macbook pro (mid 2009).

@Djimbo - have you ensured that your computer meets all of the system requirements for Serato DJ? It's unlikely that a 7 year old Macbook will run Serato DJ smoothly without some adjustments.

Quote:
I am dreading this shit now. I thought there was a simple downgrade from Sierra to El Capitan for once but i was wrong again. I've been husslefucked once again!

Downgrading OS is as simple as restoring from a time machine backup, if you're unsure about whether you have all files saved in your last time machine backup, backup your files to an external drive so you don't lose them.

I can understand your frustration around the issues you have been experiencing with changing operating system, as well as the issues you're experiencing with your Serato DJ/iTunes library. I suggest that you get in touch with Serato Support by opening a help request here so we can try to help you out:

support.serato.com

Cheers,

Dave.
Dave. 1:56 AM - 14 December, 2016
Quote:
SO I UPDATE TO MACOS SIERRA AND MY SL3 WONT CONNECT UNTIL I RESTART MY MAC THEN IT CONNECTS SO AM GOING TO DROP OUT OF SIERRA!!!

@DJ DAZZY - please get in touch with Serato Support here:

support.serato.com
Dave. 1:59 AM - 14 December, 2016
Quote:
Is Rane looking to provide support before the end of 2016 or nah?

@Jay-T - we're working hard with Rane to get the remaining Rane hardware compatible with Sierra. Have you upgraded to Sierra and are using unsupported hardware? If so, it's best to roll back to El Capitan for now. I recommend getting in touch with Apple support or our support team if you need some guidance on how to do this :)
support.apple.com
support.serato.com
Jay-T 2:23 AM - 14 December, 2016
Quote:
Have you upgraded to Sierra and are using unsupported hardware? If so, it's best to roll back to El Capitan for now.

I have remained on El Capitan because the 62 is still on the list of unsupported hardware.
Adrian Valdovinos 6:04 PM - 16 December, 2016
Quote:
Quote:
Have you upgraded to Sierra and are using unsupported hardware? If so, it's best to roll back to El Capitan for now.

I have remained on El Capitan because the 62 is still on the list of unsupported hardware.

I followed these steps exactly on Sierra and it worked! dj.rane.com
djgmb 10:48 PM - 19 December, 2016
Can Serato/Rane confirm this?

dj.rane.com
Dave. 3:17 AM - 21 December, 2016
Quote:
Can Serato/Rane confirm this?

dj.rane.com

@djgmb - we've been working hard with Rane to get the Sixty-series mixers compatible on OS Sierra. At this point in time, we've had a lot of positive reports and will be looking to announce compatibility soon.

With regards to adejesus's comment in the Rane forum - I believe adejesus was simply stating that in his own experience he has had a positive experience using the Rane Sixty Four on OS Sierra, rather than announcing that it is officially compatible.

Keep an eye out for an announcement soon ;)
Umar ziyad 10:04 AM - 21 December, 2016
I have bought a new Mac Pro and still haven't been able to use it with my Sixty four mixer. Does anyone know if it will support Serato DJ before NYE? Thanks
Jay-T 8:59 PM - 21 December, 2016
I upgraded my OS to Sierra from El Capitan (time machine backup on standby) and It is working with my 62. No issues so far on 1.9.5
Dj For You 6:40 AM - 23 December, 2016
I can not open playlist folders on seratodj 1.9.5 with system Sierra
Blazin Vybes 4:55 PM - 23 December, 2016
Quote:

SL1 box works fine with el capitan no work arounds or anything needed its the ttm57sl that needs the work around. Sad but true, i wish i could use SSL vs DJ i prefer it but as time moves fwd we gotta change with it only wish clubs moved at the same pace.
Umar ziyad 1:02 PM - 29 December, 2016
Hi, I have upgrade version 1.9.5 of Serato DJ but read that I must first update my firmware (I'm on version 1.00). So I followed the instructions to find the Rane 64 Icon in my preferences but although I upgrade it states firmware at ver 1.11 it is still greyed out. How do I get my firmware upgraded?
Quote:
thanks
Maharaja 3:26 PM - 2 January, 2017
Is Sierra works for Serato DJ with DDJ S1?
DJ ROMO MIAMI 5:52 PM - 2 January, 2017
I am currently on Macos Sierra and I'm experiencing a lot of issues when loading songs before when you drop the song into Serato or a folder that it automatically recognize or had an Idea of what the BPM is now it's not even letting me know what bpm it is and I have to find myself manually doing it every song which is very much time consuming please tell me there's a way
Dave. 10:54 PM - 3 January, 2017
@Maharaja - Yes the DDJ-S1 is compatible with OS Sierra.

@DJ ROMO MIAMI - I suggest that you analyze your files with Set BPM/Beatgrid selected in analysis settings - this will force Serato DJ to set the BPM of your tracks ;)
Dave. 10:58 PM - 3 January, 2017
Just a heads up to all that are posting up issues on this page...

Please open a help request with Serato Support here:

support.serato.com

You'll get a much faster response ;)
Benny E 9:34 PM - 19 January, 2017
Is the Os. Sierra readyou for the Ns7. I haven't downloaded it yet . Still need confirmation. Please let me know if OS SIERRA supports the NS7 FX
DJSPARK401 10:55 PM - 24 January, 2017
Any updates on the possibility of it working with the NS7 yet?
Dave. 1:56 AM - 25 January, 2017
Hi there,

At this stage the NS7/NS7FX are not compatible with OS Sierra.

I suggest getting in touch with Numark/In Music if you have any further questions:

www.numark.com

www.inmusicbrands.com
DJ LATIN LUNATIC 3:54 AM - 25 January, 2017
HI all I have been having may issues with my TTM57MKII since I bought in Aug of 2016. I have latency issues when I push fader to mix in the next song and after a while music comes out of speakers as distorted like my speakers are blown. I had 2 other laptops hook up to my mixer and it does the same thing. I have updated my mixer to 1.9.5. I have upgraded to Sierra on my laptop and now when I turn on my mixer the decks will come on then disappear but in the corner it says ttm57mkII is connected!! I am so frustrated. Has anyonever had any issues or experienced this? Sierra upgrade does not work for TTM57MKII mixer. Thank you in advance. Be safe dj fam.
Dave. 7:15 PM - 25 January, 2017
@DJ LATIN LUNATIC - sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your TTM57MKII since you purchased it last year, and totally understand the frustration of having gear that isn't working quite right. The best way to troubleshoot the issues you're running into would be to open a help request with the Serato support team via the link below:

support.serato.com

Cheers,

Dave.
DJ LATIN LUNATIC 12:05 AM - 26 January, 2017
@Dave
Thank you Dave you are right. I ended up setting my laptop back to factory reset which is mountain lion and so far my mixer is working, now the only thing I am experiencing is every 30 mins the songs are coming out distorted. I have to turn mixer and serato software off then on again in order for the distortion to go away. Thank you again for looking out.
Cheers to you as well

Mario
Dave. 2:53 AM - 26 January, 2017
Hi Mario,

No worries, we're always looking to reach out to our users if they need a bit of help.

The behaviour you're experiencing doesn't sound right and may have something to do with the way your computer is currently set up.

Like I said previously, I think it's best to get in touch with our support team via a help request (if you haven't already) so we can make sure you're getting the most from your TTM57MKII. I suggest including a short description of the issues you've mentioned above, as well as your computer's full system report. Check out the link below to get this.

How to get system report: support.serato.com

Open a help request here: support.serato.com

Dave.
Mix Master Marc 3:39 PM - 26 January, 2017
Any update on the V7's - I bought a new Mac and i can't un upgrade, it came with OSX Sierra.

Would be nice if Itch worked with OSX Sierra too.
Dave. 7:40 PM - 26 January, 2017
@Mix Master Marc - At this stage the V7, like the NS7/NS7FX, is not compatible with OS Sierra.

I suggest getting in touch with Numark/In Music if you have any further questions:

www.numark.com

www.inmusicbrands.com

Re: Serato Itch - I'm not sure if you're aware but Serato Itch is a legacy product that was last supported on OS Lion 10.7, and is no longer developed, tested or officially supported.

Any more questions? Best to contact us by opening a help request:

support.serato.com
Dj For You 9:01 PM - 2 February, 2017
My pioneer cdj 350 is not supported by serato dj version 1.9.5 in int mode. I need help, please.
Mix Master Marc 7:06 PM - 5 February, 2017
Quote:
@Mix Master Marc - At this stage the V7, like the NS7/NS7FX, is not compatible with OS Sierra.

www.numark.com

www.inmusicbrands.com

Re: Serato Itch - I'm not sure if you're aware but Serato Itch is a legacy product that was last supported on OS Lion 10.7, and is no longer developed, tested or officially supported.

Thanks for the tip! Numark was more than happy to send over the drivers they were working on for the V7 + MacOS Sierra that weren't up for download on their website.

Anyone with numark products, hit them up on their website!

support.serato.com
Mix Master Marc 7:06 PM - 5 February, 2017
Thanks for the tip! Numark was more than happy to send over the drivers they were working on for the V7 + MacOS Sierra that weren't up for download on their website.

Anyone with numark products, hit them up on their website!

liona123 9:19 AM - 8 February, 2017
Well, according to me in my opinion Duplicate Files Deleter is the best because I am still using it now for more than 3 years & will continue to do so as it is so user friendly, simple to use & you can do anything with it & I would definitely recommend it to everyone out there who wants to sort/manage/delete any of their duplicate files & you can choose to delete any files you don't want across all platforms just like myself who have been using this amazing software without any problems. Also it supports all file extensions out there. But please backup important files first. Please use it to believe me & I am being serious here.
DJ_EQmixxx 6:10 PM - 12 February, 2017
Too all ns7 users make sure caliberate ns7 before any gig also let ns7 run for minimum on 10min before use (it needs to warm up per manuals request I run serato dj 1.6.3 stable no problems at all I have snow leopard 10.6.8 my laptop spec are 3.06 dou core 8 g ram MacBook pro 17" (very important to run display at 15 or 20,,, sucks on graphics but it helps run CPU excellent..I've also noticed that on itch runs the same I set my buffer to 1 and display to 15 works excellent..Serato PLEASE work on a fix to drop CPU usage when setting graphics to 60..... (Also calibration is key and warming ns7 ) good luck and try my settings you'll be happy as hell
DJ LATIN LUNATIC 2:24 AM - 18 February, 2017
Update I got everything working. Updated mac software to Sierra, updated Serato to latest update and calibrated my TTM 57 MKII no problem. Thank you to Shaun C. for being patient and helping me take care of the issue.
Benny E 6:44 PM - 20 February, 2017
So your saying DJ EQmixx the OS Sierra now works for the NS7 cause I have 1 also but haven't downloaded the OS sierra.Pleaseet me know
ludini 10:21 PM - 22 February, 2017
I bought the latest 2016 MacBook Pro Touch macOS SIERRA 10.12.2, its blazing fast to say the least. I'm also running the latest Serato Video 1.9.5. The hardware I use: HDMI Splitter- Goronya 1x4, Mixer- Serato Rane 62, Turntables- Technics 1200, Needles- Shure M44-7, All sounds nice but... I was using a late model MacBook Pro 2013 with El Capitan and I never had any problems!
:::PROBLEM:::
With my new MacBook 2016 I can't preview my videos on the 3 mini screens in Serato. I was getting an XML error but I reset the (Warnings and Cache) in iTunes Preferences/Advanced and the error went away. I can still go into REL mode and scratch, I cannot run TEXT or IMAGES on the display TVs due to the fact that the videos do not appear in the preview mini screens in Serato. I still get full 720/1080 output feed to 4 beautiful HDTV displays, but I'm flying blind. I have uninstalled Serato and reinstalled it. Serato DJ supports macOS Sierra but not to its full software potential. If you guys have any suggestions please shoot'm my way. You can email me as well- my user name @YAHOO
THANK YOU!
aleixdako 7:44 PM - 3 March, 2017
Ive got the MacBOok Pro mid 2010 with a RANE SL2 and a Pioneer DDJ-SX, and I have update it to Mac OS Sierra.
With the Pioneer SERATO DJ works at first with no problems, but with RANE SL2 it keeps loading the device and it never loads it.
Then I have installed the last version of SERATO DJ, the 1.9.5, and it tells me to upload the drivers, after doing that, SERATO DJ works perfectly with both.
Moe Pierce 3:18 PM - 22 March, 2017
Hi im using serato 1.9.5 with ddj sr and ddjsz and ddjsr freezes up when im playing

any solutions
Moe Pierce 3:22 PM - 22 March, 2017
Hi im using serato 1.9.5 with ddj sr and ddjsz and ddjsr freezes up when im playing

any solutions

i have a mackbook pro with OS Sierra 10.12.2
ParisCreative 3:42 PM - 22 March, 2017
Maybe try 1.9.6. May resolve some issues?
DJ JAVY 3:13 PM - 26 March, 2017
ns6 and Sierra will fool you it plays perfect for 4 minutes then the audio completely drops and will not come back. do not upgrade. help support team!!!
GetPaid 4:27 PM - 9 April, 2017
Please update for sierra NS7
GetPaid 4:44 PM - 9 April, 2017
Quote:
Please update for sierra NS7

never minds cheers www.numark.com
Benny E 6:17 PM - 16 April, 2017
I have the Ns7 but haven't downloaded the sierra os yet . It says it's supported now but is there anything else i need to do so it will work great. I have 2013 mac I use..
Dave. 4:25 AM - 19 April, 2017
Hi all, if you are having issues with Serato DJ and require help, I suggest opening a help request here:

support.serato.com
Dave. 4:29 AM - 19 April, 2017
@Benny E - yes you will need to download and install the Mac OS 10.12 Driver v3.3.11 available here:

www.numark.com (under "Downloads")
Benny E 5:36 AM - 19 April, 2017
@Dave W.
I was reading some messages and a few people are talking about it make a noise when it's on goes on sleep mode and u have to shut your computer . How true is that.
keithers 3:03 AM - 18 May, 2017
welp, here we go again. Anyone tested compatibility with macOS Sierra 10.12.5 with latest version of serato?

I am using Pioneer DJM 900NXS2 mixer along with 2 cdj2000 Nexus
keithers 11:49 PM - 3 June, 2017
Quote:
welp, here we go again. Anyone tested compatibility with macOS Sierra 10.12.5 with latest version of serato?

I am using Pioneer DJM 900NXS2 mixer along with 2 cdj2000 Nexus

anybody? Would like to hear if there are any horror stories before updating..
Dj RichRoc 3:37 PM - 17 June, 2017
Yo!
After waiting for almost 4-5 months today i get the Mac OS Sierra 10.12.5 update and im about to go crazy cuz Serato DJ for my Numark NS7II doesnt work! No device connected...

I really cant believe that you guys cannot (almost 1/2 year later) make it work without any problem.

Anybody out there has an idea for me?
Dj Hi-5ive 4:05 AM - 18 June, 2017
I'm having issues with my NS-6 and Mac OS Sierra 10.12.4. The left side won't load the track and I have to restart the Serato DJ program in the middle of my set. It has happen many times. I'm using Serato Dj 1.9.6. I used 1.7.3. before with no problems but when I updated to Sierra I started having major problems with the left side not doing anything during my set. It's very frustrating. Thank you.
Dj RichRoc 5:12 PM - 26 June, 2017
I re-download the latest Vers. from www.numark.com v3.3.17 and each time i restart my Mac i MUST reinstall the Serato Dj again otherwise -no device connected-.

Commoooon it cannot be that hard to make it work! Commoon guys!
DEE JAY TATZ 8:35 PM - 27 June, 2017
I finally have my NS6 working smoothly on El Captain. I know updates and drivers drama, nothing worse than a frozen computer or audio drop outs during a live show. Once you updatI think I might just leave it that way as long as they keep supporting the Captain, Imma stay on board. Lol
Dj Phluf 8:42 AM - 2 July, 2017
So I recently just bought a newer MacBook...secondhand...and it has sierra installed on it...I also have the Ns6...and half way through my set it drops completely...cannot control the track..volume anything...the current track still plays but I cannot cue up next track...I literally have to turn off the ns6 and turn it back on for it to read again...sometimes it takes a couple of tries....any fix for this?? Or do I need to take my MacBook to apple and reinstall El Capitan
Dj Boogie Eastwood 6:39 PM - 3 July, 2017
Serato video only supports 3 tvs when video mixing with MacOS Sierra.
Dj efo 5:28 AM - 2 August, 2017
Hello guys I salute you all...please I'm using MacBook Air version 10.12.5 any help on how to use Serato Dj or Serato scratch LIVE on my computer? I've tried several times to download but is giving me too much headache.THANKS
DJ LATIN LUNATIC 11:26 PM - 4 August, 2017
Quote:
Hello guys I salute you all...please I'm using MacBook Air version 10.12.5 any help on how to use Serato Dj or Serato scratch LIVE on my computer? I've tried several times to download but is giving me too much headache.THANKS

Whats the trouble and what hardware are you using? (SL box or Rare Mixer)
DJ Dyn-O-Might 3:40 PM - 5 August, 2017
Hey DJ's I'm having a problem with a macbook pro i7, 10.12.5, driver NS7_3.3.11 and my ns7 working together. The laptop doesn't recognize the ns7 and powers down sometimes. Please help, Thanks!
dj badkutt 3:33 PM - 15 August, 2017
I experience crash when i use sierra with my dj sx any one who can help using a mac pro core i5 2.5ghz
jacho dj 8:22 PM - 10 October, 2017
tengo problemas con mi mac book pro 13 retina de 2015 sistema operativo sierra 10.12.6 con serato dj y pioneer ddj sx2 se sierra de un momento a otro te deja sin opciones no se que hacer la verdad estoy deseperado ayuda por favor de antemano gracias
trinsolutionsinc 12:09 AM - 8 November, 2017
Is it wise to update to the last version of macOS High Sierra on my MacBook pro.? are there any issues? since Serato came out with a new version of Serato 1.9.10
Joe Moore 12:15 AM - 8 November, 2017
I wouldn't describe High Sierra as a vital upgrade for DJs, but it is now fully supported in Serato DJ 1.9.10.

This is more of a sigh of relief for those who accidentally/unintentionally upgraded to High Sierra before 1.9.10 was released, or for those who bought new MacBooks that came with High Sierra preinstalled and could not downgrade.

Yesterday I installed a fresh copy of macOS 10.13.1 on my 2016 MacBook Pro w/ Touch Bar, and I'm testing SDJ this week. I'm not anticipating any issues, but if I find any I'll post here again.
trinsolutionsinc 12:26 AM - 8 November, 2017
Thank you so much, man ...... I have some upcoming gigs this weekend so I don't want any problems. I will wait for your response or any issues so you can post it up
DJ VERSATILE, the riddim driver 2:36 PM - 8 November, 2017
thanks but no thanks. I will stick to whats working for me and alot of other folks. Yosemite 10.10.5 is the best.
Dj For You 11:36 PM - 8 November, 2017
Serato DJ 1.9.10 suport cdj 350 int mode?
Joe Moore 9:48 PM - 11 November, 2017
High Sierra 10.13.1 and SDJ 1.9.10 works flawlessly for me on a 2016 MBP w/ Touch Bar.
Tested on turntables and a DJM-S9, as well as a DDJ-SX.

Quote:
Serato DJ 1.9.10 suport cdj 350 int mode?

No the Pioneer CDJ-350 is not supported as an official Serato accessory, so you can't use it to control SDJ decks in HID mode. As the CDJ-350 is marketed by Pioneer as a "rekordbox-ready digital deck", I wouldn't expect Pioneer to add support for Serato DJ anytime soon.