Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Fix the tag separator as per the mp3/flac file specifications !

alec.tron 1:51 AM - 25 September, 2016
Hi.
.mp3 as well as .flac files have a standard metadata field-delimiter. This has been defined for each file format for +10 years.
This is badly handled in Serato.
(read = not at all for mp3, and really badly for flac files where it even destroys users' pre existing value separated meta-data -> serato.com )

In short, if we have a file with this:
Artist:
Cypress Hill; Roni Size
the file does not appear under Artist "Cypress Hill" OR "Roni Size" when we browse for it, but under a new artist named "Cypress Hill; Roni Size" (or "Cypress Hill / Roni Size" if one uses the mp3 formatting spec) instead.
Same with
Genre:
Hip Hop; Drum n Bass
So it does not appear in Hip Hop OR Drum n Bass genre when browsing, but a new genre called "Hip Hop; Drum n Bass" in Serato...

If confronted with the above, Serato Support says:
This is not a "challenging thing to implement from a technical perspective;"
but
"there are a lot of users out there accustomed to the status quo",
i.e. the broken / bad implementation.
Upon suggesting that this could easily be driven with a user preference setting to accommodate both needs (= a broken, and a correct implementation), the statement is:
"Given that this is not a highly requested feature, it would be unlikely to qualify for inclusion..."

Seeing the above, and the Serato Support statement, I have done as much as I can on this.
I think this is important to get right.
But as I am one of the few complaining about this, there will be no change.
So I just leave this info here for anyone who cares about the more technical aspects of shizznit. If you do care about this and think this should be fixed too, please post here AND send support a ticket!

Links to the tech specs & technically correct implementation:
id3.org
Values "are seperated with the "/" character. "

www.xiph.org
"Field names are not required to be unique (occur once) within a comment header. As an example, assume a track was recorded by three well know artists; the following is permissible, and encouraged: "

Churs.
c.
alec.tron 10:02 PM - 6 February, 2017
Bump.
c.
Name already taken 6:36 PM - 15 November, 2018
Hi, I started another thread related to issues with Flac files. Please check it out. Any constructive input you can give would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

(hopefully someday serato Flac will work properly, but until then maybe we can combine our knowledge to best work around these issues)

Link to thread - serato.com