Serato Video General Discussion

Talk about Serato Video and Video-SL.

Problem with Video Output (not the complete Video is shown)

ChristianH 9:41 AM - 23 September, 2016
I use Serato DJ with Video (current Version 1.9.3) on Intel NUCs. I have a stable system (Intel NUC5i5) and everything is fine on with it, used it on >100 gigs for >1 year.
Now I bought the new NUC (NUC6i7) and it runs very smooth and stable with serato DJ so i want to use this system on gigs as well ;-) but I have a problem with the Video output: It does not show the complete master video. It is like zoomed and it even zooms more when I grow the window or switch to full screen. It does'n matter if I put the Video output on a second screen or use it on the first screen, the 'unwanted zoom' stays there. I think I already tried every option serato DJ offers in the GUI. Perhaps there are some hidden options in configuration files that I don't know? Perhaps it is a QuickTime issue? ATM I cannot resolve this problem by myself.
Does anyone have an idea?
Thanks, Chris
Leonardomedina93lm 8:22 PM - 22 February, 2017
I'm having the same issue. Were you able to fix this?
DJ Tecniq 12:07 AM - 23 February, 2017
Hey guys it might not work but it would prob be best to try this anyways. Find out the manufacture of your computers video card drivers and update them if needed. Usually with newer laptops you need to update the video drivers esp if it's a windows machine. Good luck👍🏼
Leonardomedina93lm 6:03 PM - 26 February, 2017
Dovestarr 10:51 PM - 27 February, 2017
I find SV only works well with an external graphics card, are you new to Serato Video as could be a filter/codec issue.