Serato DJ 1.9.2 Now Available

10:03 PM, 1 Aug 2016
Discuss this blog entry here: serato.com
thorissr 1:44 AM - 2 August, 2016
Sweet!!! Thanks Serato,
DJRAWSKILLZ101 3:48 AM - 2 August, 2016
AWESOME
Gary Hoyles 8:53 AM - 2 August, 2016
Nice but it wont display the overview waveform and the display modes drop down menu shows nothing bit works if you click where the menu item should be. this version is unusable for me
Dimitris Davaris 1:33 PM - 2 August, 2016
Thanks Serato - Greece
Smoke21 5:39 PM - 2 August, 2016
i get a XML midi file error, it wont load... Whats that? thanks
CaFO 5:53 PM - 2 August, 2016
I lost Pitch 'n Time when upgraded to 1.9.2.
Johnny_sesel 7:21 PM - 2 August, 2016
How do i disable the "secondary column" cmd+click sort? tried it once and now my whole library stuck on secondary column and i cant get rid of it.
Serato, Forum Moderator
Samuel S 10:25 PM - 2 August, 2016
Hey everyone,

If you're having any issues please contact our support team via support.serato.com

We can help you out :)

sam.
CaFO 8:51 AM - 3 August, 2016
My issue was resolved swiftly as I simply needed a reset of activations (max 2 allowed)
thx Serato:)
Johnny_sesel 9:00 AM - 3 August, 2016
Same here! Fast AF!
Dankeat 3:23 PM - 3 August, 2016
Quote:
Nice but it wont display the overview waveform and the display modes drop down menu shows nothing bit works if you click where the menu item should be. this version is unusable for me

I'm having same problem and also onscreen VU meter cant be seen.
When trying to record a mix the time (length of mix) is un-readable
Hanginon 3:48 PM - 3 August, 2016
Quote:
Quote:

I'm having same problem and also onscreen VU meter cant be seen.
When trying to record a mix the time (length of mix) is un-readable

I raised this as an issue during Beta testing - you can read it here

serato.com

Basically, according to Serato, if have less than an i3/i5/i7 processor (which is what is supported), you're rolling dice with 1.9.2
Dankeat 4:06 PM - 3 August, 2016
If I had known that then I wouldn't have updated.
Hanginon 6:23 PM - 3 August, 2016
The last version of SDJ that was fully supported by a Core 2 Duo processor was 1.7.8. The minimum requirement for everything since then has been an i3.

I have also been living on borrowed time - my two two laptops, although under spec, did run SDJ fine up to and including 1.9.1. I tried upgrading both to 1.9.2, only one works properly, the other has the same problem you encountered.

The one that works correctly was a Windows 8.1 laptop upgraded to Windows 10. The one that won't run 1.9.2, was a Windows 7 laptop upgraded to Windows 10. Both laptops a Core 2 Duo, not an i3/i5/i7.
Dankeat 7:02 PM - 3 August, 2016
Suppose I better start saving for a new laptop or try and downgrade to previous version.

Thanks for the replies.
DJ Frank Stallone 12:47 AM - 4 August, 2016
Since the upgrade- I have trouble editing loops. Very weird. Anyone else experiencing this?
djsalsa 6:30 PM - 6 August, 2016
thank you
Encore Joe 10:02 PM - 6 August, 2016
I am extremely disappointed in the update... It has totally ruined the hand shake between my NS7II and my macbook
jjhproductions 1:46 AM - 7 August, 2016
My mac freezes on Sheraton after a couple of hours once I unplug serato works but I have to restart my Mac for my ddj-sx2 to work again
And09 1:44 PM - 7 August, 2016
Quote:
My mac freezes on Sheraton after a couple of hours once I unplug serato works but I have to restart my Mac for my ddj-sx2 to work again

Same problem here. I downgrade to the Version 1.9.1, there was no problem like this before. Well Serato, i normaly don't upgrade so fast, but your news sounded so good, but here is the result again. Unbelievable, when are your guys showing up a version which is working without trouble?
jjhproductions 5:11 PM - 7 August, 2016
i tried to switch back from the archives but all the other versions are broken and i have a gig in tonight i don't know what to do
Crump 10:01 PM - 7 August, 2016
issues with loops not saving to the mp3 unless you click the lock icon

Anyone else?

Amazed this was not picked up in the beta testing
DJ Frank Stallone 1:51 AM - 8 August, 2016
Quote:

Anyone else?

Yes- I'm having trouble saving, editing or deleting loops. very strange behavior
DJSTENOS 7:34 AM - 8 August, 2016
AFTER UPDATE 1,9,2 MY PC(WIN) AND DDJ SX2 NOT WORK. Screen freezes
Crump 10:00 AM - 8 August, 2016
Quote:
Quote:

Anyone else?

Yes- I'm having trouble saving, editing or deleting loops. very strange behavior

I find in offline mode if you make the loop and either name it or click lock it saves. Making loops normally will just disappear. Can Serato confirm if this is expected behaviour?
jeroen_aka_djphoenix 11:38 AM - 9 August, 2016
I fully agree with And09. Serato please test your software more in detail before making a release...
Chia&Chia 4:19 PM - 12 August, 2016
totalmente indignado serato dj 1.9.2 me a dejado tirado he tenido que volver a serato dj 1.9.1 y me a costado mucho estoy que grito todo un dia perdido
Chia&Chia 4:21 PM - 12 August, 2016
Dj serato totally disgusted 1.9.2 has left me thrown I had to return to serato dj 1.9.1 and I'm a hard time to cry lost a whole day.
MarcM 12:03 PM - 14 August, 2016
I downgraded on 1.9.0 bebause I couldn't log-in in Serato Video. When this problem is fixed I will upgrade to the newer version.
magfox131 5:56 AM - 18 August, 2016
im using Macbook Pro mid 2010 i5, using external hardrive with power supply seperately, using videos all my gigs , the bluetooth is off and wifi is disable but i experience Audio Dropout Warning and my music slows down after that vocals like robots, on this update 1.9.2 i use my vci 380 that time of my gig, but i try at home with my DJM850 and CDJ850 set up still the same happen, so my solution is i go back to previous 1.9.1 nothing happens .
MarcM 8:00 AM - 18 August, 2016
I upgraded to 1.9.2. I'm very astonished Serato Video worked. I think I didn't delete 1.9.0 so I started exe file of 1.9.2 so the funktions of Serato Video weren't deleted. I hat to confirm a button before SV started.
By now (?) everything is alright.
Dj L0m01 12:01 AM - 25 August, 2016
question im new in this, I have a ddj -sr controller now with the update I can't use it do I have to pay in order to use with my controller. please help.....
MarcM 6:22 PM - 25 August, 2016
Hi Dj L0m01,

I'm very sorry I write my answer today. My Controller is a Denon MC6000MK2 bought in March 2016. Serato DJ Intro was included. A few days later I updated to 1.8.2 and then 1.9.0. Your controller is Serato-enabled. I found that information on Serato-Hardware. If you have problems to get the update for free call Serato for help. I didn't have any problems.
I hope I could help you.
Marc
Kitchen Boyz 7:35 PM - 5 September, 2016
Quote:
im using Macbook Pro mid 2010 i5, using external hardrive with power supply seperately, using videos all my gigs , the bluetooth is off and wifi is disable but i experience Audio Dropout Warning and my music slows down after that vocals like robots, on this update 1.9.2 i use my vci 380 that time of my gig, but i try at home with my DJM850 and CDJ850 set up still the same happen, so my solution is i go back to previous 1.9.1 nothing happens .

how did you go back to 1.9.1? i'm trying to go bk as well but it doesn't let me
by ra den 3:59 AM - 29 June, 2019
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[
Madhu11 11:40 AM - 1 July, 2019
Is this available on Soundcloud?