Serato Blog Comments

Comments for the Serato Blog

News: Stream DJ Mixes on Spotify

7:37 PM, 26 May 2016
Discuss this blog entry here: serato.com
fantasyxfame 8:40 PM - 26 May, 2016
Submitted a mix to then in March and it still hasn't been published... Smh
Garrison (DJ G) 2:02 AM - 30 May, 2016
This is a interesting new way for DJs to get their mixes pushed out to the mass of music listeners in todays world. I currently use mixcloud in order to publish my mixes and I have love this platform! I think I shall be checking out this new website...
LIL-BRI 9:27 AM - 3 July, 2016
I currently use hearths.at and gotta say its pretty awesome . the layout and ease is so stress free with in comparison to soundcloud where your material can go walkies with so many fake likes and inboxes requesting you to sign up to another site to get more likes and this and that when its clearly a scam

L.B
DJ-TN23 3:18 AM - 18 July, 2016
Quote:
I currently use hearths.at and gotta say its pretty awesome . the layout and ease is so stress free with in comparison to soundcloud where your material can go walkies with so many fake likes and inboxes requesting you to sign up to another site to get more likes and this and that when its clearly a scam

L.B
Javier Céspedes 3:48 AM - 20 September, 2017
Probé 5 veces subir un mix y no funcionó.
dendeilweik 6:42 AM - 15 June, 2018
Its a great option for spotify users like me. Now you can watch HD movies and TV shows for free on your Android devices using TeaTV application. Download it from teatvappdownloads.com and enjoy all HD movies for free.
Qa Juicer 8:47 AM - 24 March, 2019
You can use khansmm.in to get more facebook, youtube views, subscribers and other social media marketing things!
Devian Studio 2:27 AM - 21 August, 2019
You can download the free mp3 with Tubemate application: devianstudio.net