Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

simple things SDJ needs

Dj Owe 4:03 AM - 6 May, 2016
Serato Designers and Coding team.
Here's some features that many other DJ APPS have but y'all don't.

MULTI BUTTON MIDI MAPPING:

Please Please Please open up the Doors to the Midi mapping more.
Mapping the Same command in Multiple ways.
It would be nice to Custom Map the software to multiple devices and Set ups and just plug in and it will work the next time instead of saving profiles etc that's hella confusing and not so straight forward imo.
Would be nice to plug in Device 1 Midimap it save it
Plug device 2 midi map save it
3,4, etc and even if I would like to have them all plugged in I could still fire the cue point from any one of the devices.

Not having the last setup delete the previous setups layout.
And having to redo this every time you go to the different venues such require different controllers etc.
Mix emergency does it
Kueit does it
Please can serato Add it to the future Update.

SAVING THE LAST LOOP AND EFFECTS.

opening up the app I always have to set my loop parameters and make sure my fx knobs get turned to turn on the required fx or loop.
Be nice for SDJ to just remember how it was the last time I opened the software and carry on from there.

DICE TOOLS FOR SP1 (SP1 TOOLS)
The dice tools app was amazing for customising serato and even having the LED pads light up too with no coding required.
Would be awesome to have this luxury for my SP1 so I can re map the mofo as I don't like the way it's designed.
keithers 3:27 PM - 6 May, 2016
Serato DJ could also use support for additional mixers with the club kit. Pioneer 900NXS 2 is a big one that is still not supported