Serato Blog Comments

Comments for the Serato Blog

Recloose: CDJs with Serato DJ

11:21 PM, 20 Jul 2015
Discuss this blog entry here: serato.com
Entro 2:14 AM - 31 July, 2015
Why not just unlock the sound cards in the CDJs? (The way HID works in all other DJ software). Then you only need two USB ports, no hub. Simple.
DJ Carl Aitch Hammond 6:40 AM - 31 July, 2015
When I do this with my xdjs it plays for a while and then will suddenly start a track in the mix from the beginning. Dim 900 srt to lapto. Xdjs into hub into laptop
dj BASS.X aka SilveR.BeatZ 9:26 AM - 31 July, 2015
DOMAGE POUR LES 350 CDJ
Brent Cox 2:03 PM - 1 August, 2015
Any possibility of making the waveform zoom, master vs platter beat counters and all those screen features display when linking Serato - like they do when you DJ with USB thumbdrives and CDs?
mylord weeks 7:27 PM - 1 August, 2015
its great thank you
Marcos Gomes 1:40 AM - 2 August, 2015
Parabéns mais uma Vez Equipe Serato, Ótimas dicas e um Bom set.

DJ_MGS
Marcos Gomes 7:40 PM - 16 October, 2015
Acabei de receber um demo da versão 1.9 do serato e desde já estou contando os minutos para receber a liberação do download para baixa-la e começar a usa-la.

Mais uma vez quero dar os parabéns a toda a equipe SERATO por estarem sempre na vanguarda.

DJ_MGS
Mr Cus 11:39 AM - 15 May, 2019
C'est domage qu'il faut 3 usb car tous ordinateurs n'en possedent generalement que 2 specifiquement les mac.
TurusGomes 12:27 PM - 31 October, 2019
So I just landed a new club gig where they already have CDJs that all the other DJs use. I've used CDJs before but only with USBs. All the other DJs there use Serato with the CDJs and I would prefer to this too since it's easier on my eyes. I was wondering what all I need to know or have prepared so that when I get there to set up the only thing I have to do is plug in and go. Also if there's anything extra I should bring with me. I'm much more used to bringing my own controller with me to my gigs so this is a bit new for me. They are allowing me to come in about 30-45 minutes early to set up and sound check so hopefully I'll be able to get everything up and running within that time and get myself comfortable. Thanks guys!
TurusGomes 3:27 AM - 1 November, 2019
Quote:
So I just landed a new club gig where they already have CDJs that all the other DJs use. I've used CDJs before but only with USBs. All the other DJs there use Serato with the CDJs and I would prefer to this too since it's easier on my eyes. I was wondering what all I need to know or have prepared so that when I get there to set up the only thing I have to do is plug in and go. Also if th openweb.vip ere' 19216801.onl s anything extra I should bring with me. I'm much more used to bringing my own controller with me to my gigs so this is a bit new for me. They are allowing me to come in about 30-45 minutes early to set up and sound check so hopefully I'll be able to get everything up and running within that time and get myself comfortable. Thanks guys!

dont you guys agree!!