Serato Blog Comments

Comments for the Serato Blog

Hercules DJControl Jogvision

8:05 PM, 20 Jan 2015
Discuss this blog entry here: serato.com
DjNonStopp 7:10 AM - 21 January, 2015
cost?
cioce 7:44 AM - 21 January, 2015
DJControl Jogvision will be available from April 2015, at a suggested retail price of £279.99/€299,99/$299.99

www.hercules.com
Dj infinity seen 99 9:58 PM - 31 January, 2015
Pls let this new hercules controller suport serato dj direct, insted serato dj intro. And please let someone help me out. On my pioneer mk3 1000 mmc usb card how to play music direct from it. Instead to store cue point memory or how to store music on the internal memory and play it later after eject cd plate
Dj infinity seen 99 10:18 PM - 31 January, 2015
To serato. Pls let serato company help us that is using pioneer cdj or turntable without usb port to connect to laptop direct for plug and play because all new hardware, cdj or turntable now comes with usb port for plug and play and for easy music liberary navigate. Pls we can throw away our cdj and turntable, when i heard of serato DVS. With AKAI AMX. I feel happy. But still without the serato control cd or noise map we can be able to use it. Pls we tired cd lens problem or turntable pin problem pls. Solution all what i mean is that how can we continuing using our cdj. Like pioneer mk3 1000 with serato dj without the need of serato control cd or if possible to the usb mmc card for serato wav control signal
derbYstar 10:14 AM - 25 June, 2015
what about gain/trim, i think there i no? is it map-able?
and runs it only over usb-AC without extra AC?

instead of those 2 sings a good step for hercules?
i think about trying before pioneer.

because i like the visual controll!
play game 11:42 AM - 28 May, 2018
Here the many people visit and get the online amazing feature this is the helping you forever access in syncs setting get online here syncsettingswindows10.com and have the full service online that the working you best.
chandy 10:29 AM - 24 July, 2018
thank you free robux win
smith102 6:29 AM - 25 July, 2018
There are some fascinating deadlines in this article but I don't know if I see all of them center to heart. www.webhostingjoin.com There is some validity but I will take hold opinion till I look into it further. Good article, thanks and we would like more!
khy 2:19 AM - 7 September, 2018
found a crazy fix for this issue if anyone cares;

"all left in-jog display lights always stay lit, no matter what"

used a 5v power supply and left jog wheel lights work perfectly
Jaivant 8:33 AM - 18 November, 2019
This was really very informative site for me. I really liked it. And i would like to share about government job notifications here www.steinberg.net.