Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Make all SL vinyl start @ the same place!

BadCompany 8:37 PM - 4 July, 2004
I would like to see the SL control vinyls all starting in the same place for beat juggling... it makes it better when the labels match up correctly... i know i can look on the screen but i really dont like looking @ the screen... normal wax starts @ the same place i would guess that the SL records could be cut so all the labels match up correctly... this would be good
BadCompany 8:39 PM - 4 July, 2004
...ie this way i can just look @ the vinyl to juggle instead of the screen... like normal deejays do :P
nik39 8:45 PM - 4 July, 2004
Uhm, havent you suggested this feature allready?

www.scratchlive.net

[quote=BadCompany]I think all the vinyl should start at the same place most regualr wax does... but the SL records seem to start whereever they want... makes it a little harder to juggle when the labels dont line up (well i should it would make it more like juggling w/ vinyl)

[quote=nik39]Uhm, I have many many vinyls and also many doubles, but only a few really have the labels lined up! Usually DJs use stickers on the label to make a sign where they start, I dont think paying another maybe substantial amount just to get lined up labels is not really necessary, my opinion. Using real big stickers is usually enough, at least for me.