Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

VCI 380 Bug/Hang with 1.7.1

BleedR 10:04 PM - 27 November, 2014
I'm using Mavericks right now with SDJ 1.7.1 and VCI 380.
After 50 minutes of playing, the following error occurred (check attached audio file, as I was luckily recording it). I wasn't touching the VCI at all, nor the Macbook when this happened!
BleedR 10:06 PM - 27 November, 2014
Obvious I can't add a file in here like in the beta section :(
I have the log also prepared, but it hasn't anything unusual in it!
BleedR 12:28 AM - 28 November, 2014
Actually I just listened a dozen times to the recording I made, I can't hear the issue that came out of the booth (chinch). It was a stop of the sound and then like if you would spin forward!
So is it a hardware issue? The VCI is 3 weeks old and I used it the 3rd time today.
The Return of Dj Sparky 12:30 AM - 28 November, 2014
make a video and upload it to youtube
BleedR 12:36 AM - 28 November, 2014
I'm getting tired and pissed, I have issues with all my MacBooks, Mavericks & Yosemite and all Serato Hardware :(
If I hadn't deleted for good my extended versions and replaced them with Flip ones, I would had been back to SSL for a long time! SDJ is a major software failure for now!
Serato, Forum Moderator
Jason.S 5:46 AM - 1 December, 2014
Hey BleedR,

Have you opened up a help request with our support team? They can look into this and help out, you can open one here; support.serato.com put all the details in and one of them will get in touch to help out, you can attach all the files and logs here too.

Jas.
BleedR 11:32 AM - 4 December, 2014
I did that!
Btw I found in the 1.7.2 kinda the same bug:

serato.com

As I'm not able to post there, maybe it's interesting to know that this already existed in 1.7.1!
Serato, Forum Moderator
Jason.S 8:44 PM - 4 December, 2014
Okay no worries they will get in touch and we can log any bugs you have come across! You may need to accept the beta terms and conditions in the main area before posting?

J
BleedR 9:04 AM - 5 December, 2014
I can create a new posting. But can't answer to other people's ones, that's what I meant ;)