Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

New vinyl suggestion

BadCompany 6:19 PM - 4 July, 2004
I think all the vinyl should start at the same place most regualr wax does... but the SL records seem to start whereever they want... makes it a little harder to juggle when the labels dont line up (well i should it would make it more like juggling w/ vinyl)
nik39 6:49 PM - 4 July, 2004
Uhm, I have many many vinyls and also many doubles, but only a few really have the labels lined up! Usually DJs use stickers on the label to make a sign where they start, I dont think paying another maybe substantial amount just to get lined up labels is not really necessary, my opinion. Using real big stickers is usually enough, at least for me.
feniks 11:00 PM - 4 July, 2004
the way the labels get attached to the record does not neccesarily correspond to the grooves. if you are familar with the way vinyl is made you would understand that the labels get stuck on as the vinyl is pressed and that the position of the label on the vinyl depends on what position the label is when the machine grabs it from the unpressed label stack (does that make sense?). anyways...best to use stickers or a magic marker to mark your records if you plan on doing any juggling.
BadCompany 8:11 PM - 5 July, 2004
sorry double posted :(