Software help archive

A read-only archive of old serato.com help threads.

bought pitch n time and installed it...now it has dissappeared after updating?

Product
Serato DJ Pro
Version
Hardware
Pioneer DJ DJM-900SRT
Computer
Mac
OS
Platform
-
BOOGIEFROMCUR 2:03 AM - 1 June, 2014
I bought pitch n time for serato dj immediately when it came out and it installed perfectly. It does not show up anymore in my expansion packs on the most important mac. It does appear on the other mac on which I disactivated the plugin.
I dont know when exactly it dissapeared since lately I used scratch live and not serato DJ.
please let me know how I can retrieve this plugin.
Greetings from Curacao
Serato, Support
Scott S 9:59 PM - 3 June, 2014
Hi BOOGIEFROMCUR,

I would suggest reinstalling Serato DJ 1.6.3 onto your Mac that is having the issue, and try signing in with your account again. I see that you have a Pitch 'n Time license registered to your account, so you should be able to just log in and activate.

Go to your MY SERATO window and enter your email address and password, you should have the option to ACTIVATE the Pitch 'n Time DJ Expansion Pack. Then it will appear in your Expansion Pack list in the SETUP screen.

Regards
BOOGIEFROMCUR 12:09 AM - 4 June, 2014
Ok thanks...I had the pitch n time deactivated on the other laptop in the setup/expansion pack screen but it seems it will only disactivate completely when you do it through the "my serato" dialog screen.
Furhermore I was under the impression that it could be activated on two laptops....so that is NOT the case even when you have it DISactivated it will not appear on the other unless you do it the beforementioned way.
Serato, Support
Scott S 9:37 PM - 4 June, 2014
Quote:
I had the pitch n time deactivated on the other laptop in the setup/expansion pack screen but it seems it will only disactivate completely when you do it through the "my serato" dialog screen.

Enabling it in the Setup/Expansion Pack screen does not activate and deactivate it from your computer/account, it just stops Serato DJ from showing that feature. It's just a "show/hide" or "enable/disable" toggle rather than activating and deactivating, that is done through the MY SERATO panel.

Quote:
Furhermore I was under the impression that it could be activated on two laptops....so that is NOT the case even when you have it DISactivated it will not appear on the other unless you do it the beforementioned way.

Yes, it will not appear in the Expansion Packs section unless you have activated it in the MY SERATO panel. I have checked your account, and can see that you have already activated the Pitch 'n Time DJ license on two computers, so you will not be able to do any more.

Regards
djsonymax 1:03 AM - 27 October, 2014
i bought pitch n time and selling my laptop to buy another one and my pitch n time deactivated and can fine away to get it back please help
djsonymax 1:06 AM - 27 October, 2014
do i need to buy pitch n time twice,cause i can't open it anymore. please let me know.
RAGE POINT BLANK 2:00 AM - 5 December, 2014
bought pitch n time and did a clean install on my mac book pro but now it's not sowing up in my expansions. please help.
Serato, Support
Scott S 8:14 PM - 7 December, 2014
Hi RAGE POINT BLANK,

Our technical support has moved away from the public forum and into a more personal area so we can troubleshoot specific issues.

If you are still having troubles, it would be best to start a help request with our support team so we can help you further. Start a help request here > support.serato.com

Regards