Software help archive

A read-only archive of old serato.com help threads.

my mixtrack pro 2 controller will not connect to serato intrto dj

Product
Serato DJ Intro
Version
Hardware
Numark Mixtrack Pro II
Computer
PC
OS
Platform
-
booniboi 10:11 PM - 30 May, 2014
my mix track pro 2 controller does not connect to my serato intro dj software on the software it just says hardware not connected even know the lights light up on the controller any advice would bevery helpful I have no been able to play my controller in so long because of this fault, I did use virtual dj before but have switched laptops and now the hardware will not be recognized by the software
dj_sarahtobeats888 8:19 AM - 31 May, 2014
why dont u try using the softwr provided originally by numark
u can also try using a nother software
booniboi 4:56 PM - 2 June, 2014
as I am no having this laptop for long I would lik to just use intro also it should work but I don't know why it isnt
Serato, Support
Micah G. 10:55 PM - 5 June, 2014
Hey booniboi,

Try following the steps here - serato.com

Let me know how that goes :-)

Cheers,
Micah
djscrimm 12:18 PM - 23 March, 2015
I recently purchased a numark mixtrack pro2 controller with a new laptop (hp envy) running windows 8.installed serato dj,and followed all setup instructions for hardware and software. Also myy first attempt gave my new laptop a virus,but i resolved that issue (no blame to serato ) .now when i plug the mixtrack in the controller lights up the software runs on the laptop but a small caution sign stating "driver not connected" flashes on the top left of the display and i cannot do anything with my setup . Please help .
2:00 AM, 22 Apr 2015
This help request has been closed due to inactivity.