Software help archive

A read-only archive of old serato.com help threads.

i need my serial number

Product
Serato Video
Version
Serato DJ incl. Serato Video
Hardware
Pioneer DJ DDJ-SX
Host
Serato DJ Pro
Version
Computer
Mac
OS
Platform
-
NcRoy 7:18 AM - 30 May, 2014
i'm not able to register my serato video without serial number.
how i can recover that information, serial number
DJ Tecniq 7:27 PM - 31 May, 2014
Your full serial number is attached to your profile NcRoy. Just go to your products page it is hidden so you may have to click "show serial numbers"
NcRoy 10:16 AM - 1 June, 2014
I have done that but me serato video is not registered in my profile. I bought it a year ago and never registered it I've been using it like that but just recently when I tried to register it asked for it I don't have it is there any other way to recover it?
NcRoy 11:16 PM - 1 June, 2014
Quote:
I have done that but me serato video is not registered in my profile. I bought it a year ago and never registered it I've been using it like that but just recently when I tried to register it asked for it I don't have it is there any other way to recover it?
DJ Tecniq 7:06 AM - 2 June, 2014
Good question maybe someone from serato will chime in and help.
Serato, Support
Micah G. 9:23 PM - 3 June, 2014
Hi NcRoy,

I've checked your account, and there's no Video licence linked there. Could you have used another email address with purchase? If so, send me a PM with that email address or a screenshot of your receipt.

Cheers,
Micah
djnodoz1985 7:05 AM - 27 January, 2015
mine won't let me see mine either, ask me to enter my password and i did then it shows nothing, i own a ttm57sl and got a 2nd laptop cuz my other was crashing, i can't access my license, i tried to see my serial number on 57 but last number has scratch thru it. i opened a ticket for my licesnse key. djnodoz1985@yahoo.com i also bought a ns7ii and can't use it cuz no one with serato will help me. its brand new and been sitting for like 3 months now.
Code:E 9:14 PM - 27 January, 2015
did you ever buy a serato video license? it doesn't come free.
djnodoz1985 9:41 PM - 27 January, 2015
yes i bought it way back in like 2011 with serato sl box, i paid 100 for it. i have it on my laptop now but I'm trying to migrate to my other new laptop. I'm afraid deauthorize and lose it completely.
djnodoz1985 9:49 PM - 27 January, 2015
i had the code and booklet but lost it. if i deaurthorize it off my old macbook how do i authorize it on my new one? if i don't have the code?
Code:E 9:50 PM - 27 January, 2015
Quote:
i had the code and booklet but lost it. if i deaurthorize it off my old macbook how do i authorize it on my new one? if i don't have the code?

You will need to get the code and upgrade it from a Video SL code to a Serato Video SL code.
djnodoz1985 9:51 PM - 27 January, 2015
my macbook 13" duo core can't handle my video nor my ns7ii so i bought a macbook i5 with turbo. i have a gig saturday and i need to run video.
djnodoz1985 9:54 PM - 27 January, 2015
I'm confused, how do i get it if i lost the paperwork it came on? can i retrieve it from my macbook? u guys helped me once when i upgraded from my sl box to my ttm57sl, idk wat yal did but thats wat i use now. my ttm57sl with video, but my laptop crashes when i use it on video. i think i already upgraded it to serato video sl
Code:E 9:54 PM - 27 January, 2015
Did you ever register your copy of Video SL with Serato.... They may not be able to help you if you haven't, I'm not sure.
djnodoz1985 9:56 PM - 27 January, 2015
i used to have a rane 56 mixer and my serato sl box, i purchased the video sl to do video. then i upgraded to my ttm57sl and u guys helped me upgrade it. now i bought a new macbook yesterday and i just want to move it from my old laptop to my new one.
djnodoz1985 9:58 PM - 27 January, 2015
just realized ur not with serato. ur a user too huh
djnodoz1985 9:59 PM - 27 January, 2015
do they have a phone number I've called before adnd zach helped me, years ago
Code:E 11:12 PM - 27 January, 2015
Quote:
do they have a phone number I've called before adnd zach helped me, years ago

I have called before also. They are in new Zealand. You check the time change between where you are and they are before you call. They are only there on week days and don't take calls 1st thing in the morning.
2:00 AM, 22 Apr 2015
This help request has been closed due to inactivity.