Software help archive

A read-only archive of old serato.com help threads.

Serato dj intro not working

Product
Serato DJ Pro
Version
Hardware
Pioneer DJ DDJ-SB
Computer
Mac
OS
Platform
-
DJFutureHamburg 1:04 PM - 29 May, 2014
I bought a new mac. Whenever I connect he shows me is disconnected. why he does not work? can somebody help me ?
Draven1327 2:19 PM - 29 May, 2014
are you trying to use serato dj or serato dj intro?? they are two different programs.

the sb only works with serato dj intro unless you buy the licence.
DJFutureHamburg 6:20 PM - 29 May, 2014
i try with sera to dj intro.
what can i do ? i need it for my job this weekend
Serato, Support
Micah G. 9:15 PM - 3 June, 2014
Hey DJFutureHamburg,

We have discovered an issue with OS X Mavericks 10.9.2 and some Pioneer hardware, where on connecting the hardware, the device name is not displayed to the OS correctly, therefore not allowing it to connect. Pioneer & Serato are currently investigating this, but there is a valid work around. Please follow the steps below:

1. Connect/power on hardware
2. Open Audio MIDI setup > Window> Show MIDI Window
3. Re-set the Change Configuration drop down from 'Default' to 'New Configuration'

Let me know how that goes :-)

Cheers,
Micah
Faust555 8:31 PM - 1 March, 2015
Audio MIDI Setup couldn’t open the MIDI Server so you can’t view or edit your MIDI configurations.
If you recently installed a new MIDI driver, try uninstalling it and then open Audio MIDI Setup again. If Audio MIDI Setup works correctly after that, contact the driver’s manufacturer for further support.

i cant get to the change configuration dropbox, i tried everything
Faust555 8:33 PM - 1 March, 2015
Quote:
Hey DJFutureHamburg,

We have discovered an issue with OS X Mavericks 10.9.2 and some Pioneer hardware, where on connecting the hardware, the device name is not displayed to the OS correctly, therefore not allowing it to connect. Pioneer & Serato are currently investigating this, but there is a valid work around. Please follow the steps below:

1. Connect/power on hardware
2. Open Audio MIDI setup > Window> Show MIDI Window
3. Re-set the Change Configuration drop down from 'Default' to 'New Configuration'

Let me know how that goes :-)

Cheers,
Micah

just posted, i cant open configuration box, it says to uninstall driver but the driver is installed internally in the ddj-sb pleaase help
Serato, Support
Micah G. 8:47 PM - 1 March, 2015
Hey Faust555,

Hit up support, and they can help you out. Start a help request here - support.serato.com

Cheers,
Micah
Faust555 11:19 PM - 4 March, 2015
Quote:
Hey Faust555,

Hit up support, and they can help you out. Start a help request here - support.serato.com

Cheers,
Micah

I did hit up support. No response yet. Can SOMEONE please help get me running here
Serato, Support
Micah G. 11:53 PM - 4 March, 2015
Hi Faust555,

I can see my colleague, Juan, got back to you on Tuesday. Get back to him in your ticket for further assistance.

Thanks,
Micah
2:00 AM, 22 Apr 2015
This help request has been closed due to inactivity.