Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Keyboard command / shortcut for the "Reloop" function (as in SSL)

AdamWhite 6:20 PM - 20 May, 2014
In SSL, I was able to hit "CMD + [" to reloop the left deck, and "CMD + ' (apostrophe)" to reloop the right deck.

(see the following except from the SSL manual) --> i.imgur.com

To be perfectly clear, i would hold down "ctrl" (or "cmd"), and tap "[" or " ' (apostrophe) " as appropriate; EVERY TIME I tapped the key, the loop would start again from the beginning (as if there was a cue point set at the beginning of the loop, and i was triggering that cue point).

Logically SDJ should have this feature too, and based on the Serato DJ manual, I see no reason why it doesn't behave exactly the same way as SSL in this context, but it doesn't (it turns the loop on and off after every 2nd tap, as if i was "ALT-tapping" in SSL).

(see the following except from the Serato DJ manual) --> i.imgur.com

Please add a similar key command to Serato DJ!

Would really appreciate some help with this, thanks.
AdamWhite 3:01 AM - 4 July, 2014
So sad this was not in the most recent update.... changing this seems so unnecessary, I might actually use Serato dj if you brought it back.
Minklet 11:25 PM - 7 December, 2014
I would like to see this reinstated.

It's really silly to have 2 keyboard shortcuts do the same thing, and then also by doing this knacker a good bit of functionality.
Minklet 7:43 AM - 9 December, 2014
Turns out you have 3 threadsm and this one has quite a few requests and its old. Do you really pay attention to requests?
serato.com
Minklet 7:44 AM - 9 December, 2014
Make that 4. And thats just on a search for reloop
serato.com
AdamWhite 5:34 PM - 28 January, 2015
Quote:
Make that 4. And thats just on a search for reloop
serato.com

Seems like we're not the only ones then, that's encouraging.
Hope to see this integrated soon!
AdamWhite 10:54 PM - 6 August, 2015
will this ever happen?
AdamWhite 2:46 AM - 27 November, 2017
2 years later.
would love for this to come back.