Software help archive

A read-only archive of old serato.com help threads.

videos are choppy when i ply them I'm using mp4 files

Product
Serato Video
Version
Serato DJ incl. Serato Video
Hardware
Rane Sixty-Two
Host
Serato DJ Pro
Version
Computer
Mac
OS
Platform
-
joebodega 6:01 PM - 10 May, 2014
videos are choppy when i play them I'm using mp4 files
Code:E 9:56 PM - 10 May, 2014
Where are you getting the video files from? how are they encoded? do other videos play fine?
Serato, Support
Sam GG 3:06 AM - 16 May, 2014
Hey Joebodega,

The questions Code:E asked are really important. Could you get back to me with the answers and also let me know your computers full specs, a list of all USB devices connected and how and where your videos are stored?

Cheers, Sam
Code:E 3:26 AM - 16 May, 2014
Kinda feel like that there needs to a cut and paste basic questions list for video help Sam. It's always the same info thats needed before you can start to help someone.
Serato, Support
Sam GG 3:31 AM - 21 May, 2014
I know what you mean :) but we do try our best to keep support as human and real as possible.
10:08 PM, 10 Jun 2014
This help request has been closed due to inactivity.
joebodega 11:10 AM - 31 August, 2014
sorry guys been fought up its a bunch of videos from youtube also video from my iPhone and i recently purchased the new Mac Pro again thank you
Serato, Support
Aaron E 3:48 AM - 1 September, 2014
Hi joebodega

I have opened a new ticket for you in our new support system. Someone from the team will be in touch soon. I'm going to close this thread up now.

Cheers
Aaron
joebodega 11:51 PM - 4 September, 2014
still need help
Serato, Support
Aaron E 12:21 AM - 5 September, 2014
Hi joebodega

Yes, totally. I am aware that you still need help, it's just that we have changed our support system and will get back to you by email once one of the team is available. We are a little busy with the release of Serato DJ 1.7, but someone should be with you soon.

I'm going to close this thread as a duplicate so the team can focus on your issue in the new system.

Cheers
Aaron
bandik 7:40 PM - 26 January, 2015
zdravim vas potreboval by som poradit mam macbook+konzolu ddj-sz ked prehravam
video klipy v serato videu a obraz mi seka
ďakujem za radu
bandik 7:41 PM - 26 January, 2015
Hi we need you , I would still have my macbook + console DDJ - sz when playing
video clips in Serato video and image tearing me
Thank you for your advice
Serato, Support
Aaron E 2:57 AM - 10 February, 2015
Hi bandik

Can you please open a help request at support.serato.com so one of the team can work with you on your issue.

Thanks!
Aaron
bandik 7:17 AM - 10 February, 2015
I do not know what I do now , I purchase from a console DDJ - SZ
I want to play them in serate video clips and picture me tearing when playing , I'll probably kupit virtual dj am disappointed with giornata of Mrs. nedoriesili to be playable video
2:00 AM, 22 Apr 2015
This help request has been closed due to inactivity.