Software help archive

A read-only archive of old serato.com help threads.

I have lost my video serial code. I was one of the 10,000 who got a DDJ-SX

Product
Serato Video
Version
Serato DJ incl. Serato Video
Hardware
Pioneer DJ DDJ-SX
Host
Serato DJ Pro
Version
Computer
Mac
OS
Platform
-
christoff 6:57 PM - 5 May, 2014
I was one of the 10,000 who bought a DDJ-SX. I've lost my code that came with the control is there a way of getting the code?
Serato, Support
Rui K 10:53 PM - 5 May, 2014
Hi christoff,

Thanks for get in touch with us. Have you redeemed the voucher code from Pioneer and registered to the serato.com account? I could not be able to find any video license from your account. (serato.com)

Please let me know if you have been redeemed and used different email address. I will look into your other email address on our database.

Please let me know.

Kind Regards
Rui
christoff 1:27 AM - 6 May, 2014
Hi no i never got to redeem it. My misses put it in the bin think it was rubbish
Serato, Support
Rui K 1:37 AM - 6 May, 2014
Quote:
Hi no i never got to redeem it. My misses put it in the bin think it was rubbish

That is very unfortunate and we can't really help you out without those voucher. However that campaign was run by Pioneer therefore they might be able to help you out. I would suggest you to get in touch with Pioneer and see how it go.

I hope this helps.

Kind Regards
Rui
christoff 2:15 AM - 6 May, 2014
Ok thank you for your time
MIKE8a 5:23 AM - 11 October, 2014
HI RUI K,

LUCKLY I FOUND THIS DISCUSSION ABOUT SERATO VIDEO VOUCHER.

I ALSO GOT A VIDEO VOUCHER ON MY DDJ-SX , I REDEEMED ON ONE OF MY COMPUTERS AND WORKS GREAT.
NOW I PASS THIS COMPUTER TO MY WIFE AND I GOT A NEW ONE FOR ME, I WAS LOOKING IN MY SERATO ACCOUNT AND TRYING TO SEE MY SERIAL NUMBER, BECAUSE THE NEW SERATO DJ SOFTWARE INSTALLED IS ASKING ME FOR THE SERIAL NUMBER IN ORDER TO USE THE PLUGIN, BUT IN MY SERATO ACCOUNT NOTHING SHOWS UP.
I STIIL HAVE EVERYTHING RUNNIG IN MY WIFE'S COMPUTER.
I KNOW THAT I SHOULD UNAUTHORIZED HER COMPUTER IN ORDER TO USE IT IN MY, BUT I AM AFRAID TO DO THAT AND THEN END UP WITH NOTHING.
WOULD YOU HELP ME TO GET TO SEE MY SERIAL ON MY SERATO ACCOUNT PROFILE? THANKS

BEST,
MIKE
Code:E 7:11 AM - 11 October, 2014
please no all caps.
MIKE8a 2:04 AM - 12 October, 2014
HEY CODE:E

SORRY I AM HAVING ISSUES WITH MY CAPS KEY, IT IS STUCK :/
DJ SMURF707 6:16 PM - 11 December, 2014
my laptop got stolen i bought a new one but i cant retrieve my video sl serial number from serato to put on my new mac how do i do that i use a ddj sx
christoff 1:13 PM - 18 January, 2015
How do you close discussions ?
djnodoz1985 7:10 AM - 27 January, 2015
anyone get help? i can't retrieve mine and i purchased it when it was a add on, and used it on my rene sl box, then i bought my ttm57sl and i still can't get my code, my ttm57sl should come with video free any ways right? i bought a pioneer ddjsx and now i own a ns7ii and no one is responding to my help request to get it working
9:30 PM, 27 Jan 2015
Discussion locked by Rui K