Serato Blog Comments

Comments for the Serato Blog

SP Series

10:05 PM, 3 Mar 2009
Discuss this blog entry here: serato.com
SiRocket 1:50 AM - 5 March, 2009
nice!!!!!! great work on the pressings so far. Its not just all about a box, or a mixer, or software, its a community and its a one of a kind for the purist, club'ist, and dj all alike.

-R
kue 1:54 AM - 5 March, 2009
Serato pressings has been great so far! Quick thought, would there be a possibility of maybe holding a remix contest so some producers could get their remix on and get on a pressing? I would love an opportunity like that!
Serato
Brigid 2:03 AM - 5 March, 2009
Quote:
Quick thought, would there be a possibility of maybe holding a remix contest so some producers could get their remix on and get on a pressing? I would love an opportunity like that!

Get out of my brain, kue! Yeah, we had this idea a while back and it would be great. Definitely not out of the question ;)
kue 2:21 AM - 5 March, 2009
Quote:
Quote:

Quick thought, would there be a possibility of maybe holding a remix contest so some producers could get their remix on and get on a pressing? I would love an opportunity like that!

Get out of my brain, kue! Yeah, we had this idea a while back and it would be great. Definitely not out of the question ;)

Sweet! :)
Detroitbootybass 7:08 PM - 5 March, 2009
Jazzman...

(drool)
ThAt DiGitAL kiD 7:43 PM - 5 March, 2009
The most innovative company on the planet still rocks it ol' school....i love you guys.

Keep on keepin' on....
djchase 11:56 PM - 5 March, 2009
how can i get a pair of these babies (i want the pink with the timecode on both sides if possible)
Kool DJ Sheak One 1:10 AM - 6 March, 2009
Kool DJ Sheak One 1:13 AM - 6 March, 2009
That cover of "What's Goin On" is so super funky.
My favorite so far, and on 7"?
SOLD!